The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5

Go down 
+7
Kikren
Aero
Sevy
Zalty
Aka
J
Commander Catspirit
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:21 pm

Jaruzak dropped down next to the vine rope behind Chaos and planted his sword into the ground, then he grasped the trail of vine behind Chaos and pulled back. All of his muscles swelled and tensed with force as he put all his strength into it although not too much could be seen because of his cloak covering most of his body. "One, two, Pull!" he yelled trying to to get everyone in time with their pulls so that they could reign in the beast quicker.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 3:11 am

Reina pulled with all her might, advancing one more step with her length of rope.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:50 pm

"Jillian, Kairo, with me!" Ruul called as he ran at its tail. Its entire body was armored from muzzle to tail save for the spot where two harpoons were embedded now. That had to be the key to defeating it. Ruul grabbed one of the harpoons and drove it in as far as it would go. The beast writhed, its movements powerful but disoriented. It might have pulled everyone back, but it was still just as trapped as ever.

Leigi conjured a ring of light around his hand and flung it at the tail as well, partially slicing through before it dissipated. He called up another and prepared to do it again.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 10:25 pm

Kairo took out his knives and began slashing at the spot on the tail. What he really needed was a sword or something to drive deeper into the soft spot. He grabbed onto one of the harpoons still protruding from the beast and threw his weight behind driving it into the thing.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 10:57 pm

Aero quickly let go of the rope, untying the strong knot around Calcifer's middle. The strain relieved, his knees and elbows hit the ground along with his feet and hands. He gasped for a moment, getting his bearings back before he got up, fiery pain shooting though his legs. Particularly his left. Aero resumed tying the vines around the tree with Reina. After a few moments, Calcifer got up and ran over to where the lizard was, writing in it's confines. He waited for a pause between the others' hits and assaulted the weak-spot with a fistful of flames.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 12:05 am

With a crack and a rip, the tail came loose, revealing the tender, red flesh beneath. After a couple more strikes, the beast managed to tear loose, blinded from the pain and knocking most, if not everybody back. It quickly shambled back into the water, though it was sluggish without its tail. By the time everyone was on their feet, it had reached the serpent-shaped rock in he center and hissed at them.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 12:14 am

Calcifer was whipped back several feet, and sprawled in the dirt with a solid thud. He quickly scrambled back up, his hair partially un-done from its tie. He looked around for a moment before assessing he and everyone else was out of immediate danger before hastily retying his hair. He saw the lizard up on the rock, took a surer stance, and blasted another thick stream of fire at it.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 12:44 am

When the beast yanked away Reina was dragged several yards on her stomach before she was able to get her wrapped hand untangled. Her arms and legs burned with small cuts and what felt like a bruise was forming on her knee but she was otherwise unharmed. She trembled as she realized how close she had been to the waters edge.

Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 12:49 am

"Everyone with projectiles fire at that thing," Kairo called. "We need it to chase back after us. We need to lure it back onto land."
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 12:52 am

Aero ran up to the water's edge and began pelting the beast with arrows, aiming to make a lucky hit into at least one of its eyes.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 12:56 am

Reina brushed herself off and stood up to take out her own bow and began to shoot the monster with arrows as well.

Jillian stood back to catch her breath, with no kind of projectile weapon she decided to use this time to take a break.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 1:19 am

The beast reared back, a film protecting its eyes,then fell, firing a glob of viscous black liquid at the attackers. Whatever it was, it didn't look sanitary, though it didn't look big enough to hit everyone full-on.

Ruul and Leigi both stepped aside, out of the way, Leigi firing Light Chakram at it, powered by his ring.

OOC: ANNOUNCEMENT! Ring details and reminders can now be found here! Be sure to update it, should you make any changes to your rings!
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 6:13 pm

Noticing the globs direction, Jaruzak quickly flew low over to the other rope pulling team and quickly scooped up Zoliel and Reina, taking them away from the danger area and into the air.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 1:41 am

Reina was surprised at being caught up in the air so suddenly but grateful to have been plucked out of harms way. "Ah! Thanks." Resisting the fearful urge to look down she clung tightly to Jaruzak and kept her eyes closed for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 1:50 am

The blog splashed harmlessly on the ground. Where it struck, the plants withered and died. So it was poison, not acid. That was at least somewhat comforting. The question now, though, was how to get it to move again.

Ruul followed Jaruzak's flight with his eyes. Maybe if Jaruzak could fly him to the island, he could create enough ice to force it off.

Ruul didn't notice that the waters around the little island bubbled the most. It seemed that plant matter had decayed the most intensely there, leaving a plentiful methane source, also making it the most flamable part of the lake. Calcifer's flames thus far had been far enough from the lake to not cause any to catch, too. The heat of the flames would speed up the monster, but would also likely deal a hefty amount of damage.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 5:02 am

Chaos hopped up after being knocked down. He whipped his gun out and took a few shots at the monster to get it back. He looked at his handgun for a moment. He had a feeling the tiny bullets were be like a pea shooter to this thing. Cementing his feet to the ground by the lake edge, he held his hands out as dark energy began forming around his arms, purple sparks flew off his body as an unstable mass flared in his hands. He just needed the monster to get closer.

Fist wasn't quite sure what to do at this point. An unarmed focus sure was hard to use at a time like this. Seeing the monster had retreated to the center rock, she dashed to the now loose ropes and fished them in. Pulling the harpoons out of the bloody remains, she whistled at Jaruzak. "Hey scaley man, gimme a lift would ya?"
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 11:48 pm

Since the danger seemingly had passed, Jaruzak returned the two small girls to the ground. He then proceeded to quickly move to where his sword was planted into the ground and pulled it out, feeling sorry for it being dirtied like that. Turning to Fist he replied, "I'll fly you if you'd like, but I'd like to know where and your plan from there."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 12:23 am

Calcifer kept at it, but resolving to using short bursts of flame rather than depleting his energy in casting out streams of it. Aero stood at the ready to fire, poised with determination. Her arm trembled with the strain of holding her arrow back. If the lizard opened its mouth again, she'd fire an arrow at the roof of its mouth.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 12:29 am

Fist pointed at the monster. "Just drop me above it. I'll be able to jam these things in much deeper than if they're thrown again. It'll be easier to hit if we leash it again."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 12:44 am

The natural gases bubbling up from the depths caught, and the island went up in a blast of sound and flames. The beast roared within the inferno and shot into the water, momentarily sped up by the heat, but instantly slowed by its lack of a tail, and the ice. The disoriented creature pulled itself onto the banks again, away from the group, desperately trying to get its bearings.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:08 am

Calcifer gasped and started violently at the sudden fiery blast. Immediately, he stopped and grabbed Aero, who had dropped her bow and arrow. Calcifer held his back to the explosion, holding onto the petite-bodied girl to shield her from the heat. They parted when it subsided after a moment to the sound of frantic, violent rippling of water and the beast's howls. It took Calcifer a minute to realize the victory he'd achieved, but when he did his eyes lit up like wildfire and he whooped, running over to the other bank that the lizard was scrambling up on. Aero dropped to the ground to retrieve her bow, got out another arrow, and followed suit after him.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:13 am

Ruul followed after them as soon as he'd recovered, "Everyone alright?"
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:04 am

"Don't get to close! It's not dead yet." Jillian cautioned. Reina was running up to join the others but Jillian held her back. "I think you can aim at it from here." She didn't want any of them getting hurt by the thing, it would be almost like Sara all over again, but at least she could stop Reina.
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
Scotia

Friendliness : 754

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 11:11 am

Zoliel wasn't entirely settled with being taken off the ground, but she tried to at least appear composed. She wasn't sure how much she would actually be able to help, she'd been tempted for a while to just try throwing something at it but she didn't have much she didn't feel she needed. She kept staring towards it, waiting, should an opportunity strike she wanted to be prepared.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 5:55 pm

Calcifer stopped about fifty meters from the monster, proceeding to fling fireballs at its writhing, grossly inflamed weak-spot. (That one-trick pony.) Aero, closer now, was able to aim better and give it a few arrows, too, the shafts quickly smoldering, leaving only the heads and open little wounds buried in the flesh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5
Page 25 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next