The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5

Go down 
+7
Kikren
Aero
Sevy
Zalty
Aka
J
Commander Catspirit
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 7:59 am

Kairo picked up one of the harpoons and looked over at Jillian. "Let's get this party started," He said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:12 am

Aero and Calcifer readied themselves, though Calcifer was still wary of the bleary water's dangerous edge, no matter how far away from it he was.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:59 pm

Jillian smiled back it Kairo, it was good to keep high spirits in the face of battle. She hefted up her own harpoon. "I wonder how you'd cook a thing like that." She joked.

Reina took her end of the net and looked around at her team. Sure it was easy for Jillian and Kairo to make jokes but she didn't know what to say so she kept quiet.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 10:37 am

Quint and Trace went to their prospective places and prepared for what would probably the world hardest game of tug of war. Trace wasn't sure how much weight he could pull but he was prepared to pull as hard as he could. Quint grabbed the rope and prepared to pull.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 4:06 pm

Kowen backed away from the main group and stood alone. She hoped there were no injuries during the battle.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 5:08 pm

Jaruzak strode towards the swamp, hefting his sword and stretching his wings. With several powerful strokes he launched himself into the air, then circled the air several times to build up speed before swooping down towards the swamp, keeping just above the water he skimmed the tip of his sword into the water before going skyward again and repeating the process.
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
Scotia

Friendliness : 754

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 10:27 pm

Zoliel looked away from the water for a moment here and there to observe the others, though she tried to stay prepared lest the party be caught off guard, regardless of what decided to arrive.

Last edited by Scotia on Mon May 27, 2013 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 10:29 pm

The beast wasn't long in noticing. During the third sweep, it reared out of the water, trying to clamp its jaws shut. For all its speed, it still didn't manage to catch him, however. It was hard not to gasp at the creature, though. Well over 30 feet long (about 9 meters) from head to tail, even though only 10 was visible. A gaping jaw filled with serrated teeth. Pitch black and covered in spikes, with wild amber eyes that glowed like fire.

As soon as its jaw clamped down on empty air, it dove back in, revealing its full length. A pulsating band of soft amber flesh was visible at the base of its tail for a second. A weak spot.

"Kairo, Jillian, aim for the tail!" cried Ruul, as he thrust his hands into the water, causing ice to spread from the bank.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 10:31 pm

Hearing Ruul's shout, Kairo took aim where he thought the beast would appear again. They only had a handful of harpoons so it was crucial that he and Jillian didn't miss.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:19 am

Jaruzak swooped down one final time in the direction of the group, then quickly shot up into the sky. He was preparing to slice through one of the monster's eyes after it had fully come out of the water and he hoped that everyone else could hit this thing while it was surprised with pain and loss of vision.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:22 pm

Jaruzak swooped down one final time in the direction of the group, then quickly shot up into the sky.

Again, the beast lunged, though at an angle this time. It looked like it was about to catch Jaruzak, but gravity took effect, slowing it enough for Jaruzak to avoid its jaws. Its tail was still underwater, but when it dived again it was sure to be exposed for a second again.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 9:02 pm

Kairo prepared himself to launch his harpoon when the beast dived again. "Get ready, Jillian," he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:26 am

"Ready as I'll ever be!" Jillian smiled back and hefted her harpoon, ready to throw.

Reina was holding her piece of vine so tight he knuckles were white. Her body was tense as she prepared to pull back on the vine as hard as she could.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:08 am

Aero and Calcifer ran over to their respective rope-vine, Aero positioning herself a few paces in front of her friend, each of them grabbing a thick portion of the vine, leaving plenty meters of slack for when the harpoon connected to the end was thrown. Calcifer, noting he was currently the anchor of the line, hastily threw the vine across his waist without a hesitant thought, so single-minded on the mission at present, his fingers swiftly remembering a tough, solid knot. "Don't let it slip on your hands," he said to Aero. "Burn up your palms that way." He got a definite nod in response. He dug his heels into the loamy earth, tightened his grip, and turned slightly considering it would be best to tug it that way rather than to try to walk directly backwards with the weight. Aero swallowed, her throat dry. She watched with flickering, intent eyes at the two with the ends of their vines, harpoons at the ready, anxious for the moment it would whiz through the air and dig into the water-monster's flesh. She wanted to start pulling at just the opportune time. Not too early. Not too late.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 5:43 am

(Was waiting for Dragon, but whatever.)

As gravity pulled the beast back into the water, it turned its nose downwards, arcing forward into the water. Again, the band on its tail was exposed for a second.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 11:34 am

Chaos eyed the monster darting through the water as he kept himself ready. It was definitely one of the largest living creatures he'd ever had to fight. He was almost motionless aside from the ascending heart rate that accompanied battle. Sounds seemed muffled to him as he waited for the indication of harpoons meeting flesh to give the order to pull.

"Proflat ibi illa.(There she blows)" Fist said to herself as she waited at the back of her rope, ready to anchor. Her feet dug into the earth and her metal covered hands were locked around the rope. There was a dark fire in her eyes as she waited to pull. She was ready to pound that oversized fish into sushi.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 2:41 am

The monster was getting closer. "Now!" Jillian yelled as she hurled her harpoon at the massive beast.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 12:12 am

A pair of harpoons hit their marks. The water sloshed all about as the beast writhed in pain. Ruul had been right, the band was a weak point. Plus, the beast was mad now, easier to trick. Ruul poured more energy into the water, freezing more of it.

Jaruzak swooped down again, closer to the waiting net. The beast lashed out again, rising from the water just behind him, swimming at almost the same speed. It seemed cooling the water was starting to affect it.

Jaruzak pulled up just beyond the bank, and the lizard crashed onto it, its entire upper body free of the water. It was about to return when it smelled more prey. Grounded prey, easier prey. Enraged by pain and hunger, it thrust forward, straight into the net. Its first instinct was to thrash, which only got it more tangled. Time to move.

Ruul got to his feet and ran towards the group.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 12:23 am

Calcifer and Aero yanked back hard on the vine, their knuckles white, feet uprooting large clumps of dirt as they struggled to pull the huge amount of weight of the writhing monster. Calcifer had temporarily forgotten his concern about the water, and at this point hadn't even gotten a good look at the landed creature, but focused every fiber of his being on pulling as hard as he could. Aero was pulling just about as hard, but couldn't rip her eyes away from the big green-black mass, scaly with huge razor-sharp teeth and claws, scrambling violently in the dirt and water.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 3:58 am

"Yah- ha! Direct hit!" She held her hand up to high five Kairo. "Looks like we got this." She smiled.

Reina slipped and lost her grasp on the rope, burning her hands. "No!" She gasped as she scrambled to catch her bit of it again.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:31 am

Kairo returned Jillian's high five with a grin. "Let's go reel the giant fishy in," he said.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 2:24 am

Ruul arrived in time to catch Reina's piece of vine. He handed a length of it to her and drew his axe. "Aero, Calcifer, loop around and tie the vines, like Chaos said." Drawing water from the lake, he encased the beast's ankles in ice to slow its movements.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 3:16 am

It wasn't as much hard stopping the thing from moving as it was being forced to pull it back. Aero glanced quickly back at how much distance they had to go to tie it behind a rather mountainous tree. (lol weird nature puns) "'Kay!" she shouted back. Calcifer, at this point, had resolved to bending over and digging his hands into the ground to try to help himself pull it along, and he was exerting his muscles to the degree that she could see small licks of flame sparking from his hands occasionally. Good thing he wasn't holding onto the rope anymore. If the situation weren't as serious, Aero probably would've laughed at him. They both strained harder and managed to start taking slow but steady steps back.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 3:42 am

Taking a surer hold of the vine and wrapping it around her hand this time (a fatal mistake if the beast gave a sure enough tug she knew she'd be dragged into harms way but it gave her a firmer grasp and that felt more important at the moment) to get a firmer hold and then put all the weight she had (not much) into stepping forward. Little by little she made her way to the tree.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:24 pm

Trace and quint both heaved their respective might's Trace still didnt know if he was helping any but he tried his hardest anyway. Quint on the other hand was prepared to use his power bracelets to stop the beast pulling away.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5
Page 24 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next