The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5

Go down 
+7
Kikren
Aero
Sevy
Zalty
Aka
J
Commander Catspirit
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 11:53 pm

Leighi was silent for a moment, contemplating their options. "I think," he said quietly, "That it would be better to ignite the swamp before getting close, lest we accidentally cause a spark or flame during the battle."
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Scotia
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
Scotia

Friendliness : 754

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:54 am

Zoliel looked up from the bog for a moment to look at Jaruzak, shaking her head, somewhat slowly, somewhat surprised. She chuckled quietly, remembering he was outside the store when she stared through the wall, "Sorry... my.. eh.. vision's.. not doing me much good here." She turned back to the bog, she couldn't judge depth very well with what she had for sight, so she couldn't tell the difference between the life floating around in it or along the bottom of it, she had a feeling the others would see it-whatever it was-before she did.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 10:32 pm

Jaruzak tried to tone down his voice when trying to console Zoliel with the words, "Don't worry, I'm sure that in the next area you will be able to help much more."

After a brief period hearing each persons point in planning, Jaruzak loudly spoke up, "I have a plan, if you think you have a better idea then please say so after I have finished as it's bad to act like there is greater than something you do not fully know." He had a brief pause, waiting for more attention to come his way, as well as a moment to take in some more air before continuing. "How about we start with preparations such as, checking weapons, sharpening stick and entwining vines, and learning as much about the terrain as possible from a distance. Then have Ruul freeze over a portion of the bog with the most gas welling up, while everyone else prepares traps in the freezing area to hold the creature, even for a short time. After that we will truly begin with me gathering its attention and moving it to the frozen area as bait, then we shall use the traps to hold it in place then, ignite the built up gas while withdrawing to be out of the blast area as much as possible, tactically this method should, in my opinion do at the lowest will stun it quite a bit and if we are lucky kill it. If it is not dead then we shall attack with ranged weaponry, preferably Trace's arm-cannon as many times as possible into its head." Jaruzak fell quiet and waited for the others to speak.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 1:48 am

Ruul nodded his head in consideration as he listened, but his thoughtful expression turned into a frown at the end. "It could work, but I think that any blast runs a big risk in this place."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 6:42 pm

"Let's leave any explosions for an emergency. No reason to ruin the environment if we don't absolutely have to." Chaos said after hearing the different opinions on fumes and flames. He'd ignite the place in a heartbeat if he had to, but it was preferable not to lay waste to the all life surrounding them.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 6:46 pm

Jaruzak was quick to reply to Chaos' words, "Well, what if we were to do as i suggested but without the explosion?"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 2:13 am

Ruul nodded, "Sounds good."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:07 pm

Kairo nodded. "So are we ready to face the big beastie now?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:27 am

With everyone's ideas pieced together, it seemed they were ready to start setting up. "Time to group up. Let's get some people working on more vine ropes like this." Chaos said as he held up the one he'd made earlier. "I'll go figure out which spots to set up for ambush with one or two of you. Ruul, if you gotta do any preparations before you're able to start freezing then get on it. Let's get to work." Chaos clapped his hands together a few times as he finished speaking. Today they were gonna catch one hell of a fish
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 3:46 pm

Jaruzak put down his sword and took up his first stretching position, he knew he needed every muscle in his body working their best or else he might risk being killed and ruining their first chance at success. After he had completed, he let his muscles relax and walked over to where Zoliel was and crouched down and asked, "Are you ready for this?'
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:56 pm

Quint got to work braiding the vines, With Trace joining soon after checking his weapon for anything that would cause a misfire. He soon had to put the training at snowhead into action.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 5:23 pm

Suddenly worrying his oracle powers might have somehow replaced his Glazälfr ones, he conjured a small ice spike in his hand. Satisfied and relieved, he let it melt in his hand. He had no preparations to make, really, so he helped out with the vines.

Leigi tapped him on the shoulder. "Ruul, you should leave the harp with me. I'll stay out of the battle so that if things go wrong I can go back and fix it."

Ruul nodded, "Good idea." he produced the harp and handed it to Leigi. "Alright, everyone," he said, loud enough for all the team to hear, but not to grab the attention of the creature in the lake, "Leigi is going to stay out of the battle, with the harp. He knows some of the songs to time travel, so if things go wrong, he can go back and fix it. A failsafe, if you will."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:21 pm

Kowen raised her head at the sound of Ruul's voice. When he had finished talking she walked up to him slowly.

"I'm unsure as to how much help I will be in the upcoming battle," She said to him quietly. "I think it may be wise for me to sit out of the the fight rather than be a hindrance to the rest of the group."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:23 pm

Ruul looked to Chaos to make judgment on that.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:21 pm

Chaos turned his head towards Ruul and Kowen. "Yes, staying in the back would be wise. No use having a healer if they get killed in the front. If someone gets injured meet them halfway and bring them out of the fight." He looked over at Leighi. "Have him help you. If he's not going to fight he might as well aid the wounded."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:20 am

Reina was working out weaving the vines into the net. Her hands were trembling thinking about the size of the beast they had to catch in it. She made sure her knots were secure.

"Need any help?" Jillian knelt down and re-tied some of Reina's knots. "Try doing them like this instead, the ones you're tying don't hold very well in the water."

"Oh..." Reina re-tied her knots.

"You're shaking." Jillian observed. "Have you ever fought one of these things before?" she asked.

"No" Reina replied, "But I suppose it would be like fighting anything else...except in the water. I'm not a very good swimmer."

Jillian nodded. "We'll take care of this one too Reina." She promised. "There's lots of people here and they'll all be here to help, don't worry we'll get this one."
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Scotia

Friendliness : 754

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:19 pm

Zoliel was delayed somewhat in her reaction to Jaruzak, her thoughts being fixated on the water in front of her. She nodded without words, keeping her focus in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:24 pm

Neither Aero or Calcifer really knew what they were supposed to be doing at the moment. In order to busy herself while simultaniously being helpful for the upcoming battle, she counted her remaining arrows. Calcifer... well, he just went back to staring at the water.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:27 pm

Kairo walked next to Calcifer and slapped him on the back. "Ready for the big fight?" he asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:30 pm

Calcifer was jolted from his gaze. "Stop touching me." He crossed his arms again. "...Yeah." His voice dropped to a mutter, "Like I wouldn't be."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:33 pm

Kairo stifled a laugh at Calcifer's reaction. Misreading the cause of his anxiety to be the upcoming fight he simply folded his hands behind his head and stretched as he said, "Everything's gonna be fine, just wait and see."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 8:49 pm

At length, the vines were woven and everything was ready. "Everyone know what to do?" Asked Ruul.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 6:10 am

"Can we get a recap of everyone's roles in the plan for safety's sake?" Aero said.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 9:51 pm

Near the end of the preparations, Fist had returned with 5 harpoons for the group to use. "I couldn't get a whole lot so let's try not to miss."

Chaos looked around at the set up and then began to speak to everyone."Right, so I've found the areas where we'll be able to hook it by each of these trees." Chaos said as he pointed at a few separate clusters of trees on the waterfront. Once a vine is attached we can use several trees per rope as pulleys to help keep a hold on it. We're going to need people who can throw well enough to pierce this thing while it's moving so I've decided Jillian and Kairo will be throwing the harpoons into the thing when Jaruzak flies by. We'll have two groups pulling on the ropes. The first group will be from front to back: Reina, Zoliel, Quint and Fist. The second will be Trace, Aero, Calcifer, and then myself. When Ruul is done making things cold he can join team one. The throwers will also join when their job is done. Jillian with the first group and Kairo with the second. As the creature gets closer to shore we should be able to entwine our two vine ropes and pull together till this thing is out of its habitat. At that time Jaruzak can also start pulling at the back as well. Finally, I want Reina and Aero to run to run to the back and wrap the ends of this combined rope to the tree behind us while everyone else opens fire on the monster till it stops moving. Kowen and Leghi are support and unless anyone has something to say, let's get a move on."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 7:48 am

Ruul nodded and headed down towards the water side, remaining just out of sight behind the dense undergrowth. Every once in a while he could see the spine of the creature - Kasai, the book called it - rising from the swamp's murky waters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5
Page 23 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 32  Next