The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5

Go down 
+7
Kikren
Aero
Sevy
Zalty
Aka
J
Commander Catspirit
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 5:20 am

Chaos turned towards the stranger and scanned her with his eyes. "I am."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 5:21 am

"Well," Kairo said. "I just walked into you so it's safe to say I didn't. Did I hurt you?" he asked looking her over quickly.

Kowen looked at Chaos analytically. "I was told you were the tactitian of this group. I wish to join you on your travels," she told him.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Scotia
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
Scotia

Friendliness : 754

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 5:23 am

Zoliel took another step back, "Fine.. thank you..." she replied, nodding just slightly.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 5:24 am

Chaos' eyes narrowed under the mask."For what reason do you want to join us?" He asked the stranger. "It seems strange, not knowing who we are or where we're going..."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 5:27 am

"You sure," Kairo said. "Why do you have that thing around your eyes?"

"The runes foretold I would travel with a reliable man. they also mentioned repetition. Since then I have met your company and been given a ring suited for travellers. The runes never lie, Mr Chaos. The only thing I have yet to interpret is the meaning behind the rune of repetition and why it came out."
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 5:33 am

Zoliel nodded again taking another step back, speaking somewhat quicker but still quiet "Nothing, no reason, it's fine, I'm fine, thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 5:36 am

Kairo;'s tone softened slightly. "Hey, it's ok, I won't hurt you. Are you looking for someone?"
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 5:40 am

Zoliel paused for another moment, though she didn't keep moving, she sighed, speaking somewhat more relaxed again, perhaps quieter than before, "I'm not sure you can help me."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 5:41 am

Ruul sighed silently, "I'd ask what happened, but I have the feeling all I'll get is a glare."
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 5:48 am

"It's complicated, you wouldn't understand, Ruul."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 5:51 am

Jillian pulled the lever and took her ring to be appraised. "This better be something good."

Reina was standing by Chaos and she watched the woman nervously. It seemed odd that someone would want to join them without knowing anything about them.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 5:56 am

Vasu examined Jillian's ring and recognized it instantly, "Ah, another Spin Ring, like Mr. Chaos! Given your weapons, I believe it could be quite useful to you."

"Hey! Rings suit each person differently! Hey!" Said the Red Snake boisterously.

"Oy."

Ruul wasn't sure why, but he actually felt a little hurt by Calcifer's comment. "Well... you don't know for sure until you've tried..."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 6:09 am

Chaos tapped his filter as he thought. His first thought was 'great, more gods.' He was starting to get sick of all the magical forces in this land. He found it strange for someone to have their actions be driven by runes. He began to contemplate the things these runes apparently foretold. 'a reliable man.' Chaos liked to think of himself as reliable, and really that could refer a lot of the guys in their group. "Repetition," was the one that he was more interested. He predicted they'd be feeling more of that soon enough and it could also refer to their recent time travel experience. He didn't put too much faith in these ideas though. Prophecies are always open to interpretation and generally vague. He was sure there were plenty of reliable men on this island, hell, the guy running the store seemed like a pretty reputable guy, even if he was a bit odd. Repetition could refer to many repeated tasks done in everyday life as well. Still, there was always the possibility, and frankly with the task at hand they could use all the help they could get. However, this was still a stranger after all, so he needed to analyze things a bit further before deciding.

"Naturally you can understand my suspicion when you tell me that some runes told you to join our group. You still know nothing about us. For all you know we could be marauders or thieves and not reliable at all. We're doing dangerous work as well. It would be unfortunate for you to be killed because of how you interpreted these runes of yours..." He said with his arms crossed

Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 6:16 am

"I was my clan's diviner since I was old enough to read the runes, I have faith in them, if not in you. If my decision is a poor one, I will know soon enough. I do not believe this is a coincidence, Mr Chaos. I would appreciate it if you would allow me to travel with you if only until the day is through at which time I will know if I am right."

Kairo shrugged his shoulders nonchalently. "I dunno," he said. "I'm pretty good at helping people."
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 6:20 am

Zoliel sighed, she looked back at the group, looking away a moment later realising she was probably looking through the wall again. "What's going on in there?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 6:22 am

"They're all getting magical rings," Kairo said. "Do you want to try for one?"
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 6:25 am

Zoliel chuckled, looking back towards the building in thought, she thought something like that sounded useful. She wondered at first if there was a sort of drawback, though she guessed if there were she probably looked young for the offer. She shrugged, "Nothing to lose, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 6:27 am

"Ok," Kairo said. "There's a lot of people in there but none of them will question you if I'm with you."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 6:28 am

It seemed to Reina that Chaos had it handled so she pulled the lever herself. "What's this one do?" She asked as she brought it to Vasu.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 6:29 am

Chaos sighed. "Well if you really want to join us, then I should ask what you have in terms of offensive capabilities. We're going to dangerous places and we can't have someone who isn't able to pull their weight in battle or out."
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 6:35 am

Zoliel paused, pointing slightly at her blindfold and in the general direction her company left the building from, "Could.. you.. lead the way.. please?" she finished, looking up towards him.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 6:36 am

Vasu smiled at Reina's ring, "That's the Fist Ring again, my dear. If you didn't hear my explanation to the gentleman in the poncho, it increases the power of punches, but not very noticeably. Although, I suppose its effect could be noticed on one of your physique."
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 6:37 am

Jaruzak was circling above the shop, looking out for anything that was suspicious or dangerous, for the safety of the group within. After awhile he noticed someone seemingly sneaking around the building although before he could circle around and glide down to the ground, Kairo had met this person. With a thud he landed on the ground near the two and walked the remaining steps towards them and asked to Kairo, "What is going on here?" then quickly turned to the suspicious person who he could see was a girl and asked, "And who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 6:38 am

"I do not fight," Kowen said to Chaos. "If drawn into a fight I shall simply heal the wounded so they are able to fight for longer. That should suffice and make up for my lack of capabilities, I am sure."

"Relax, Jaruzak," Kairo said. "She just wanted to go into the ring shop and get a free ring."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 6:39 am

Reina looked at the ring. "Cool, maybe I could knock someones tooth out like Jillian." She put it on happily. (lol role models ftw!")
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5
Page 11 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next