The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5

Go down 
+7
Kikren
Aero
Sevy
Zalty
Aka
J
Commander Catspirit
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 10:10 pm

"All yours." Fist said as she tossed her ring to calcifer. "You try it Chaos. Maybe it'll give you something a bit more useful." Chaos pulled the lever and took what it dropped. He looked it over and put it on his finger
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 10:14 pm

"The Spin Ring!" Vasu said almost instantly, "The use is more resistant to dizziness, and can perform double spin attacks with ease. A rather... Specific use ring."
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 10:17 pm

Seeing the machine was free for a few moments, Kowen walked over and pulled the lever. She walked across to the counter and placed the ring in front of Vasu.

"They need to be appraised before use," she said. "So I would like it appraised."
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 10:20 pm

"Hmm..." Chaos looked at the ring again. There weren't a whole lot of times where he'd used an attack involving spinning around, but he took the ring's abilities into account for the future. He was sure he'd find use for it at some point in time.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 10:22 pm

Vasu's face lit up when he saw Kowen's ring, "Oh joy! You've drawn the Gold Joy Ring! In the field, you have a doubled chance of finding useful items such as arrows, bombs or even fairies! A most useful ring for the frequent traveler!"

"Hey! You got lucky there! Hey!"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 10:26 pm

Travelling.
That was the second time travelling had been mentioned to her in less than an hour. And now she was with a group of travellers.
She turned to Calcifer. "You there. I assume you and your company are travelling," she said. "Who would I speak to about joining your party."

Kairo shot a glance at Chaos remembering how well the idea of him joining the group had gone down and suppressed a snort of humour.
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
Scotia

Friendliness : 754

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 11:23 pm

Zoliel passed by the outskirts of town before noticing what seemed to be a large crowd. She paused for a moment, sighing, while generally she tried to avoid unnecessary distractions she was curious what was worth the attention of such a large group, at the least maybe she could gain her bearings. She walked forwards, quickly growing confused as to why she couldn't hear what was worth the attention, before running into the side of what she thought might be a building. She flinched, stepped back and looked around quickly, hoping nobody saw her. 'Stupid...' she muttered to herself, before looking back at the wall, or rather, the people on the other side, wondering if she could find out what they were up to.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 2:13 am

Calcifer was torn from the examining of his new ring, his eyes almost startled for a split second. She was so sudden. "Ruul," he said, a bit too quickly for his own liking. He motioned to the Oracle. "Blue haired guy over there." For some reason, he felt a jab of a kind of sour feeling, openly stating another's superiority, even if it were someone he might consider a friend-- but he tried to shove the feeling down.
He decided to beg the question, "What for?"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:41 am

"Hmm," Kowen mumbled to herself. "So I was right." She turned back to Calcifer. "The runes forteold it."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:52 am

Ruul's ear pricked up as they picked up his name being said. He glanced over at Calcifer and the woman who had been outside the shop, "Hm? Need me?"

"Hey!" called the Red Snake, motioning at Aero with its tail, "Archer girl! Your turn! Hey!"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:59 am

Kowen looked over at Ruul. 'The reliable man,' she thought to herself. "You are the leader of this travelling group." It wasn't posed as a question. "I wish to join your company, as I explained to your friend here."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 4:23 am

"Ehhh..." Hesitated Ruul, "I'm the spiritual leader more than anything. The tactical leader is Chaos." He motioned to the masked soldier, "He's the one you should talk to about joining." He, himself was apprehensive about letting yet another person join the group. And he couldn't help but wonder why she wanted to join them. Still, he trusted Chaos' judgment.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 4:31 am

"Uh, oh! Sorry." Aero shuffled over to the dispenser, hands held to her chest, before pulling down the lever with a little bit of difficulty. She fumbled with the little ring in her palm. "It's green..." She looked at the man behind the counter. "Sir, what's this ring do?"

Calcifer squared his shoulders, staring unbelievably at Ruul for a moment. He turned to look at some random wall of the store, feeling disgustingly unable to say or do a thing in spite of the situation, clenching his fists and jaw-- OUCH!
He let out a light exclamation, rubbing in a circular motion at his cheek. Where he'd gotten his tooth knocked out... The pain kindled his frustration on.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 4:38 am

Vasu's mouth formed a perfect O as he inspected Aero's ring, "My, that's the Green Holy Ring! Not terribly useful, I'm afraid, but it grants you total immunity to all electrical shocks."

Ruul's ears perked up as he looked to Calcifer, "Whoa, everything alright?"

The Red Snake then turned to Jillian, then Reina and then Trace, "Hey! Come on, ladies! Don't be shy! Hey!"
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 4:45 am

Aero smiled and put the ring on. "Thank you!" She turned to Calcifer, but kept her distance, making sure he was okay. His poor mouth... She hoped she could find some way to ease his pain with a potion or something soon.

"No." Calcifer snapped, and left it at that.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 4:46 am

Ruul produced an ice pack from his bag and froze it. "Here, use this," he said, wrapping it in a towel and handing it to him.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 4:48 am

"OK then." Said Trace, Walking up to the machine and pulling the lever. He excitedly grabbed the dispensed ring and went over to Vasu to get it appraised.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 4:50 am

"It's not..." Calcifer's eyes swiped quickly from Ruul to Chaos' and Kowen's direction and back to Ruul. "I don't need it."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 4:53 am

"Suddenly I have a reason to act like a jackass?" Kairo piped up upon hearing Ruul and Calcifer's conversation. "I don't know why but I don't like her."

Kowen had strolled over to Chaos. "You are Chaos, correct," she said to him in her usual brisk manner.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 4:58 am

Calcifer bristled like a cat, raising his voice suddenly across the small shop. "It's not about her, you dimwit! Shut up!"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 4:59 am

Vasu smiled at Trace's enthusiasm before taking the ring. "Ah, I do love to see the excitement most people display when receiving their first ring. Now let's see here..." He stifled a chuckle before handing it back to him, "Now this ring will be most useful! Its wearer can take the strongest blows and wil not lose their footing! You still get hurt, though. It's somewhat like the Iron Boots of Hyrule."

Ruul made a =/ face at Calcifer and put the ice pack in the bag. He wasn't sure what the aside glance meant. He was surprised by Kairo's outburst. How long had he been in that tower? "Well, I'm not so keen on welcoming a new member anyways. But Chaos is the strategist, so I want him to make the call on this."
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 5:08 am

Zoliel observed the group for a while as they seemed fascinated by some sort of object in the building, she thought someone had looked at her for a moment. She tapped lightly at the wall, it didn't seem to be a window. She felt curious, and walked around to the side she thought everyone was facing away from, her hand guiding her along the wall, hoping it to be the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 5:09 am

"Fine," Kairo snapped back as he stormed out of the shop and right into a short white haired girl.
Sorry he mumbled before seeing the fabric wrapped around her eyes. "Are you ok, Kid?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 5:13 am

Calcifer crossed his arms and glared a hole through the floor. He couldn't quite form his anger into words to make some sort of point.

Aero walked over and patted his arm. She knew. She wasn't going to press anything. "Try not to yell. Remember to count."
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 5:15 am

Zoliel stepped back for a moment, somewhat flustered, somewhat curious, she spoke her thoughts aloud to new company, "Did.." she said quietly, looking back to where she was a moment ago, thinking she might have been right, that somebody was looking at her, "Did you.. see me?" She rubbed her fingers together as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5
Page 10 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next