The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4

Go down 
+5
Zalty
rickamaru
Preschooler Florian
J
Commander Catspirit
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:29 am

Chaos raised an eyebrow under his mask. He knew of those hailed as gods in this land. Usually he just thought of gods as creations of the mind to explain the world, but with all that had been happening recently, he didn't doubt that a being worthy of the title could be communicating with them. Hell, his arm already given him a more open mind to these sorts of things.

Fist thought of the familiar name in her head. "That's supposed to be the hylian goddess of wisdom right?" She asked as tapped her filter with her finger
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 2:28 am

It was too much for Ruul. He had JUST ceded defeat in this argument! They had all come to the agreement that they would be going my ship. Now THIS.

"RRRRRRRRRAHHHH!" Ruul fell to his knees and threw his fist at the hard rock of the cave floor. "FUCK!" he cried as he brought the other down, "FUCK!" He continued his barrage on the floor, punctuating each word with another punch, "We! Just! Figured! It! Out! We! Just! Agreed! Now! This! What! The! Fuck!" His knuckles were red and bleeding lightly when he stopped, panting and shaking.

It was too much. He couldn't take being a leader. He wanted to just give up now and let it be over with. But he couldn't do that. It was way too late for him to quit.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 4:03 am

Reina couldn't stand watching a grown man throw a tantrum, he was like a frustrated child. "Ruul," She said quietly, "I change my vote, looks like we're tied and you're going to have to make the final decision." She told him. She knew that if Jillian wouldn't even take the boat that it was probably more dangerous than the portal. She decided to stay close to Chaos while inside just in case. She wasn't exactly excited to see Nayru. She had always sent her prayers, what little there were of those, to Farore. But she knew Ruul would sulk on the whole boat ride over if she didn't try something now.

Jillian didn't understand Ruul's frustration. But of course she had never been to keen on worshiping the goddesses either. When Reina spoke up she smiled. The kid was too smart for her own good sometimes but maybe this would spare everyone the argueing.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 4:09 am

Chaos turned to Reina for a moment "Don't be so quick to change your mind over this." He then pulled Ruul up off the floor and set him on his feet. "Get a hold of yourself! This isn't the time for a breakdown." What about the presence of this "Nayru" is causing such a tantrum from a grown man?"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 4:40 am

Ruul gritted his teeth, "It's not Nayru," he said softly, "It's just... We all got so worked up over taking the portal or the boat, and we'd JUST figured it out... and now this!" He pulled Chaos's hand off of him and stepped away, avoiding everyone's eyes, "And now it's all riding on me again." He sighed. "I just want this whole adventure to be over soon."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 6:21 am

The brief glimmer of happiness that glowed in Calcifer had been snuffed out, and greedily so. A fierce scowl was etched heavily on his features, and his entire aura seemed to revolt back as though in disgust. It was bad enough that such a horrible thing would plague Ruul-- and, honestly, everyone's-- minds that such a decision now had to be made a second time. The thought of actually coming physically face-to-face with a Goddess was... unbelievable. He couldn't wrap his mind around it.
To be frank, it seemed more than fishy to Calcifer. Anyone could make themselves look like they'd appeared out of nowhere and spout garbage about "dimensions" or "portals" or whatever this man blathered on about. And he had trouble trusting anything he couldn't understand or, obviously, anything anyone had difficulty exposing.
The real flow of disdain that came to him, though, was with the reality of the pain Ruul had to be going through at the moment. And what Chaos said. "Tantrum". What a misused, disrespectful word. He practically seethed because of it, his fuse becoming more and more tender as his exposure to certain members of the party progressed. Ruul was in a position he couldn't even imagine, most likely. And even if he was, he has the right to be angry. Everyone does at the appropriate time. And he understood his venting of the anger. Couldn't think of being offered to just look upon Din, much less hold a conversation with the being. It was like a child's story, and if he believed it so whole-heartedly, it would be like crushing the dreams and aspirations of someone so young, as well.

Aero shrunk back, as well, but in grief and a pinch of fear. She was already by Calcifer's side, but she practically huddled up to him, and he put his arm around her shoulder in a a nonchalant, almost absent, comforting way. She wondered if the value of seeing Ruul again was really worth tearing through every painful minute of this journey. Or if she ever wanted to meet him again, seeing as the kind of person he'd changed into under the circumstances. Or maybe he was always like this and she was just too young, hopeful, and naive to pick up on it in her younger years. She closed her little grey eyes and, internally running away, tried to forget it all.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 7:12 am

Quint understood Ruul's frustation but with the knowlege that one of their diety's woul be in the portal would probably be too much to pass up for some people. Quint though still didnt trust the portal enough to use it.
Trace on the other hand got exited instantly for a chance to meet one of the godessess. it was too good to be true. "So if we go through the portal will we actualyl get to meet Nayru?. Thats amazing, this is way better than a chance of riding on a boat."
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:51 am

Kairo stood glued to the spot for a minute before he actually realised what was happening. Within a few seconds he walked over to Ruul, crouched down beside him and out a hand on his shoulder.

"Is meeting Nayru really that important to you?" he asked, quietly.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 2:33 am

Ruul sighed and looked lamely at his bleeding knuckles. "She's the reason why Oracles of Ages exist, and the matron deity of my tribe. I've worshipped her my entire life." He thought for a moment, "I suppose that seeing her isn't so terribly important... But passing up an opportunity like this would be... well, outright stupid. And that's assuming she doesn't have anything important to tell us."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 2:45 am

Kairo closed his eyes and held the bridge of his nose between his forefinger and thumb. He supposed this would offer him real proof about whether or not gods existed and if Kialo was lying and it was a trap, there were more than enough able fighters in the group. He came to his decision quickly and didn't see the point in staying quiet much longer. From what he could tell the group had no idea what exactly it was that they were supposed to be doing anyway. If Nayru could shed even a little bit of light on what was supposed to happen in the future -- past -- What ever it would be, then it was worth going.

Kario sighed and stood up. "Who am I to stand in the way of a man and his dream," he said with a grin. "I'm changing my vote in favour of the portal." He held his hand out to Ruul to help him up.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 5:34 am

"And me!" Aero wiped her eyes, her face brightening up a little. The whole ordeal would be frightening, but she could stand it-- with her friends.

Calcifer rubbed his neck and looked sourly to the side. " 'Spose I do, too."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 5:41 am

Ruul felt bad about everyone changing their vote for his sake, but he supposed it was the smarter choice anyways, and that going along with it would avoid further conflict. Nonetheless, he felt utterly drained, though he faked a light smile. "Thanks..."

He turned to Kialo, "Alright, lead the way then, Kialo."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 5:48 am

Chaos thought about all the sudden vote changes. At first He found it strange how they all did this for Ruul's sake, but after thinking again, he recalled more than a few times in his life that his brethren had done similar for himself and each other. He repositioned his sword on his back and the bag on his side before looking towards Kialo, waiting for instruction on this portal they were taking. "Ready.." He said, prepared to get on with the mission.

Fist grabbed her gear and and cracked her knuckles. She was ready to get a move on. "Let's hop to it."
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 10:54 am

Jaruzak brought up an annoyed look on his face as he silently followed and thought to himself. To him the changing of ones vote was for them to change their conviction and so flippantly too, he now could only think of Kairo, Reina, Aero and Calcifer as people who wont try when needed and will desert when it gets too tough, being proven wrong is what he hoped for but he knew otherwise and from experience.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 1:09 pm

Quint and Trace grabbed their things and followed the others out. Trace was giddy with exitement with meeting one of the 3 creators of hyrule. the closest thing Chief Darunia has been to one is the spiritual stone. he doubted anyone back at home would beleive him though, But who would have guessed a search for his parents would turn into a murder attempt then into a quest to save the world.

Quint had to admint that the portal was easier although he still wasnt convinced that it was less dangerous than taking the boat but he had t trust everyones and ruuls decision.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 2:11 pm

Kialo walked outside of the cave and quickly glanced at the sun to determine how much time they still had before the portal would close. 'seems like only 15 minutes are left, it isn't that bad, I thought we would only have about 5 more minutes or so.' he turned around "Well it seems we only have 15 minutes untill the portal closes so we have enough time to walk there without stressing about missing the portal."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 5:41 pm

Chaos walked over to Kialo. "Then let's head out. Don't want to miss our transport." He partially turned and looked at the rest of the group, waiting for them to follow.

Fist jogged out across the sand and stopped by Kialo and Chaos. She was gonna miss their cave and hot spring. Going back in time would remove all that warm water from being there, but they all had to make sacrifices for the greater good!
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 6:27 pm

Kiaro slapped his hand on Ruul's back and gave him a light push forward. "Your goddess is waiting," he said as he turned back to where he'd put his things.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 7:48 pm

Calcifer stood, wincing distastefully as his left knee cracked a little. He threw his satchel across his shoulder, and Aero did the same with her quiver and bow. Walking out onto the sand, the mage glanced at the pot, still a bit of food left in it, giving the girl a questioning glance. She felt bad about abandoning it there, but they had to high-step it. At the least, a hungry person would stumble upon it and be able to eat the rest-- hot or not. Or it could be a good meal for the seaside birds.

Calcifer was apprehensive about the 'portal'. He watched Kialo's movements and expressions carefully, though he seemed to be a rather guarded person. Ironically, being framed as one that was overtly trusting of others on the journey so far, he seemed to be the only person that questioned him (that wasn't to say that Aero wasn't scared, though she strode to be courageous), while everyone else had been skeptical of the harmless people and situations that had arisen. Mostly revolving around Kairo. He sighed and glanced over at him. He was a nice man. Very much like Ruul, actually. He hoped that his behavior prior wouldn't give him too bad of an impression... though, that was a stupid hope. He resumed monitoring Kialo, pre-planning what he might do if anything went awry.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 8:40 pm

Happy that the situation had been somewhat resolved, Kairo turned to look at the others. Aero and Calcifer still seemed a little cautious and after the way the group had reacted to his arrival, it didn't surprise him. His gaze drifted to Chaos and Kairo thought to himself, not for the first time, what lay behind the mask. As he bounded on around the others with his seemingly endless energy, he wondered how exactly portals and time travel worked.

Jogging ahead slightly so he was level to Kialo, he said, "sorry about earlier. The neck thing, I mean."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 9:24 pm

Ruul sighed, letting his fake smile drop into a straight face. He fell into step alongside Aero in heading to the entrance of the cave.

He worried now how Aero had taken his breakdown a moment before. After their fortunate reunion, he was sure that this wouldn't have been what she'd had in mind. And now they were going back in time to gather up masks guarded by powerful beasts, and sought after by an even more powerful mage. It took a conscious effort not to shake his head at the thought.

He had a couple of things he wanted to talk with Nayru about. He hoped she would listen.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 6:52 am

Jillian slid up next to Ruul and gave him a light punch on the arm. "Hey looks like we got what we wanted." She smiled and then moved ahead to walk with Fist.

Reina stayed close to Chaos. She didn't at all trust this Kailo or his portals but she trusted Chaos and he seemed to think this was the better idea so she was willing to go along.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 3:19 pm

"ah, doesn't matter, you were just surprised and wanted to protect everyone. However if you know your opponent is capable of using magic it's better to instantly knock him out rather than to pin him against a wall." He quickly glanced at the group and saw that the fire mage was observing him, he made sure he was prepared if anyone tried to push him against a hard surface again. After he was sure no one was going to attack him again he looked forward again and saw a pillar of light shooting up into the sky. He knew something was wrong since the portals only do that when they are being closed by a great magical power. He started to run and shouted backwards "Something is wrong, the portal is bring closed by someone on the otherside, we have to run!"
while running he muttered "by the power of air, let my movement be free" this should unable anyone to hold him magically or physically, no matter who was on the otherside he wasn't going to fall into a trap as soon as he went through the portal.

Last edited by Necruta on Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 4:47 pm

Chaos sprinted behind Kialo and Fist did as well. It didn't seem like there was much time to ask questions. "Can't you get your wind god to tell whoever's closing it to piss off?" Fist said as she ran.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 4:56 pm

Reina ran to keep up with the group. She didn't want to get left behind if they all made it to the portal. She drew her knife as she ran in case there would be a fight once they got to the portal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 32 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next