The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4

Go down 
+5
Zalty
rickamaru
Preschooler Florian
J
Commander Catspirit
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:19 pm

Kairo turned to make sure everyone was keeping up. He saw that Reina had drawn her knife and did the same before following Kialo towards the portal
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:22 pm

"It depends if it is in an area outside of his own he has to discuss with an other elemental god why he is closing it or ordered someone to close it." He hoped he could reach it before it completely closes, if he reached it before then he might be able to nulify the powers closing the portal if a god or a second in comand or higher wasn't closing it otherwise he could only sustain it long enough for everyone to go tough it
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:45 pm

Quint noticed Kairo and Reina were arming themselves and followed suit. Trace on the otgerhand was too focused on getting to the portal in time to notice.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 7:23 pm

"I guess we'll find out when we get there." Chaos said as his hands let off a few purple sparks while he was sprinting. After all that talk he didn't want to turn back. They were going to get through this damn portal no matter what
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:34 pm

Strangely, the news didn't affect Ruul as he might have expected. He felt only a hollow disappointment that they might not make it. No sense of urgency. Just the fact that the portal was closing and they had to get there. Something inside him had snapped, leaving him detached from the events that had led him here.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:50 pm

Jillian wasnuul't as fast a runner so she soon found herself falling back next to Ruul. "You're gonna miss your Goddess if you don't speed up." She told him. She knew she wasn't doing much better but she was running as fast as she could. "Oh Gods I hate running! I only do it when I have to get away after picking a pocket."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:21 pm

Jillian's comment failed to raise his sense of urgency, though he was already running as fast as he could. "I'm just not a fast runner," he said in between breaths. He was a ranged or defensive fighter, not built for running or dodging. Still, he managed to keep up with most of the party.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 12:49 am

Calcifer paused a moment, inquisitively digesting the situation before loosely grabbing Aero's hand and sprinting off like a bird in the sky, her closely following suit, though he was admittedly faster than her-- not ratio-wise, though, and she was slowly losing him. His speed was only because of his strides' lengths. He was half-aware of a number of others drawing weapons, and Chaos' purple sparks definitely caught his eyes, but he failed to do the same as the others. The sense that something was there to attack them didn't stray across his mind. He and Aero were too focused on getting there as fast as they could.
Aero tossed her head back, her blonde locks whirling in the air. "Ruul!" she called back, realizing what was happening. She stumbled a little and almost fell into the white sand, kicking some up before she regained her stance, her speed noticeably more hindered than before. "Don't believe in yourself-- believe in the me that believes in you! You can do it!" She smiled with spirit back at him, daring him to fight for what he wanted.
Calcifer yelled in breathless frustration in his native language, fast-paced and sharp. "¡Ah! ¡Hijo de puta, tú eres el que quería esto tanto!! (Ah! You sonofabitch, you're the one that wanted this so much!!")

(I've changed their language before, but this is final. It's Spanish. @ H @)

(Also, lol. Google translate, when changing from English to Spanish and Spanish to English over again, keeps changing "sonofabitch" into stuff like "bastard" and "motherf-er". What even XD)
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:01 am

Kairo glanced back as he heard the others approaching quickly. To his surprise, Calcifer was closest to him and moving fast. Kairo noticed that he was more focused on getting to the portal rather than thinking about what may happen when he got through it.

"Hey, Cal," he called as he fished in his pouch for his other knife. "You may wanna get your fire power ready. The "someone else" on the other side could be an enemy."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:16 am

Calcifer was too winded at that point. To speak or use his fire. He waved his hand dismissively, the fire in his legs and lungs taking up all of the oxygen that he could muster for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:39 am

Kairo shook his head at his kinsman and continued running behind Kialo until an idea suddenly hit him and his competitive side refused to back down.

"Hey Cal," he called again, this time with his normal wide grin. "Race ya to the portal."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:45 am

Ruul's brow furrowed. Why was everyone acting as though he wasn't trying to reach the portal as much as the others? He'd just said this was as fast as he could go.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:14 pm

It didn't seem the time to play around in the least, but Calcifer was an extremely earnestly competitive person. He didn't have the energy to be able to speak, but he-- his legs heavily reluctant-- pushed himself further.
Sweet Dindamn, if his chest and legs weren't literally searing.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 3:09 am

Kairo let out a loud "Hah" as Calcifer pushed himself faster.

"Hey guys," Kairo yelled. "I'm no expert but I think that's the portal."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 3:13 am

Fist also saw the portal. "Looks like a portal to me!" she said while speeding up for the last push.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:38 pm

Kialo was dashing towards the portal when he realised something, what if thry landed in golem or worse gargoyle, he turned around and ran backwards. "Okay, just in case, who here is an air mage and can feel the feeling of the air, since if something would go wrong withthe portal the lovation where we would pop up on the vortex is altered and we would apper on an other faction's ground. if there is an air mage, doesn't matter how skilled he or she would be able to sense where the air would feel the safest. If something happens to me or I am seperated from the group use that as the main way of determining where to go." he quickly turned around again and started to run next to the group, he put his hands behind his back and started to.mumble "bythepowersofairletthewindblastyou,bythepowerofaitletthewindblastyou" he got into.somesort of casting trance thinking of nothing but casting the spell to get to the place as soon as possible. when he was almost there he snapped out of it and checked howmuch magical power he had left, if everything went well he could stablise the portal for 4 minutes. he stood next to it and took out a scroll, it was one of the few that could take someones magical power and use it as a pillar for the portal to stablise and sustain longer. "bij de arcanistische krachten van de 4 elementen en de spirituele krachten van het light en duister, neem mijn energie en laat de deur tussen de dimenties weer tot leven komen." He.saw the light getting brighter and jumped through it, he was completely drained of magical power, luckily the freedom of movement spell uses only the magic he pumped into it when he casted it.

He landed on the other side and quickly looked around, he saw several chared trees, a fire in the distance and noticed he was standung on scorched earth. 'hmm... phoenix, we could have landed in a worse place, at least they won't try to kill us. that and we don't have to walk bery far to get to wyvern.he sat down and waited for the others to jump though the portal. he started to think, after I brought them to wyvern I will ask arounsd who tried to close that portal and why.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:39 am

Every part of him revolted at the supernatural door, but he'd intentionally ran so fast that even if he started to slow down, he wouldn't be able to stop by the time he reached the portal. Calcifer took a deep intake of breath and shouted as he leapt through the white light, eyes clenched shut. Finally gaining enough oxygen to fuel a fire, his hands bloomed in an array of hot shades. He tumbled to the ground, ash staining his clothing. He rolled for a few yards on the scarred, black land before his palms stopped himself, slamming on the charred dirt. He sprung up immediately, looking around, his wide, scarlet eyes curiously surveying the area. His insufficient amount of oxygen caused the flame around his hands to dim and rise with every intake and expelling of air. He swallowed, shaking out the fire, his gaze still unsteady. His legs and chest still seared with pain. He ignored it. It would go away soon.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:48 am

Kairo entered the portal right behind Calcifer with a yell of "Yahoo!" The forward momentum of his running and jumping caused him to fly further than he had anticipated and he just managed to avoid crashing into Calcifer by hopping to the left the second he landed.

"Nice race, Cal. Next time I might take you seriously," he said with a grin.

Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 1:11 am

after Kialo did his thing, Fist charged head on and leaped through the portal. As she came out on the other side, she planted her feed in the ground and skidded forward a bit, stumbling slightly before regaining balance. She then took a deep breath and looked about for a moment to get her bearings

Chaos followed in suit with others jumping through. It reminded him of jumping through windows in the past. He checked to make sure Reina was beside him and then dived through. As he landed he did a tuck-roll as he landed on the other side. He then took a deep breath immediately noticed the change in air. As he breathed the new air into his lungs his eyes glowed as well as Fist's. The two felt the energy inside them expanding and flowing more erratically. It took noticeably more focus to keep it contained.

Chaos shuddered at the thought of how they'd be dealing with the change hadn't they been wearing their masks. He remained as he was on one knee, trying to get used to the oxygen levels, although focusing completely would be impossible without knowing the whole group made it through alright. As he was dealing with the change, he looked back at the portal to make sure everyone got through. Sparks of energy came off of him periodically.
Likewise, Fist took slow breaths and remained focused on keeping things bottled up. She was having an easier time adapting than Chaos, so there was less energy sparking off of her.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 1:34 am

Calcifer was taken aback at the feint violet sparks that swirled around the two occasionally. It was only then that he realized he felt much more energetic-- from a mage's standpoint anyway. Not physically. He lifted a hand and lit the tips of his fingers, the flame dancing vibrantly in stark contrast to the bleak, sooty atmosphere around the small troop. "Hm," he breathed, his eyes narrowing inquisitively, reflecting the light.
When Aero emerged from the portal, his eyes darted up, and he curled his hand into a fist, quickly snuffing out the light. The girl's wispy hair furled behind her before she hit the earth, stumbling on her feet before losing her balance forward, her forearms thudding to the ground with an "oof" before she scrambled out of the way of anyone else coming through.
Aero raised her brows and blinked, surprised about her surroundings. This definately wasn't what she imagined. Calcifer held his hands out in front of him. "I did not do this." He was being completely serious, given he'd be one for suspicion between many of the party members. Aero laughed, and pointed out, changing the topic fluidly, that he had a bit of ash on his cheek. He shrugged it off.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 1:55 am

"I feel weird," Kairo said. "Really... hot. like I could lose control at any second."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 2:33 am

Calcifer flickered his eyes over at Kairo, going wide, his ears twitching upwards in shock for the briefest of moments before recooperating. He raised a brow in interest, his voice low. "Strange. Me, too. Not to that extent, though... Just more... hmph." He tapped his foot, trying to find the right word. "I've got more control over myself. I just feel more capable."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 4:43 am

Reina gasped on the other side as she looked at the scorched earth around her. She held herself tight to Chaos as she stared at the fire off in the distance.

Jillian jumped through the portal. "Wow what a dump." She declared looking at the wasted land and then to Kailo, "You didn't trick us did you?"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 5:46 am

Ruul dove in last, almost running into Jillian when she stopped, but managing to stumble around her. He blinked at the surroundings, feeling uncomfortably hot. Enough to make him slightly dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 6:06 am

"Yeah," Aero chimed, "Not exactly the kind of place I'd have imagined." She peered up at the sky. Even there, the color seemed washed out and faded. The whole land seemed... dead. She'd expected something spiritual-looking or simply void, but what did she know about this kind of thing? Her gaze switched over to Ruul. He looked uncomfortable, pale. She quietly held out her canteen of water to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 33 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next