The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4

Go down 
+5
Zalty
rickamaru
Preschooler Florian
J
Commander Catspirit
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 6:07 am

Ruul smiled at Aero and took the canteen. "Thanks," he said before taking a quick mouthfull. He didn't really need liquid. It was the heat that got to him more than anything.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 6:24 am

Quint was one of the first through and leaped through the portal. As soon as he hit the portal he felt his breaths giving him more energy. Quint observed his suroundings "What an interesting place." He mutterd to nobidy in particular. He relaxed his weapon seing that there was no particulat threat to his releif.
Trace entered not long after Quint and rushed through the portal with glee. He starred at facination wit hthe new land. The burnt land sorta reminded him of home although he noticed that it was far easier to breathe than on a mountain or even where he was just a moment ago. "Wow this place is nothing like I expected. I wonder why Nayru chose this place to live. I would have thought Din would like a place like this more.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 10:00 am

"no I didn't trick you, we are currently on tge grounds of faction phoenix. each faction gets a part on the vortex depending how they did in the last clash of the elements, after that they can modify it to let symbolise what they think their element represents. phoenix got in last previous year so they got the smallest part." he quickly looked around and noticed that phoenix's part got bigger but what was worse was that he couldn't sense tge place wyvern was set up. he took about 5 steps from tge group and pointed towards the sky. he took out a premade charged scroll and read it's spell "by the power of air, let lightning scorch you" a lightning bolt fired from his finger tips even with the scroll it wasn't a spell he could use inside of combat or even outside the vortex, he just hoped the air mages and tempest would respond. he turned around, "okay since I seem to be unable to find tempest I shot that lightninf bolt so that he atleat knows we arrived and where we currently are, so do you guys want to stay here or move towards a more neutral area?"
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 1:08 pm

Jaruzak took up the rear as they were running, although he was jogging. It was more of that he thought it would be better for him to keep the slowest from falling back too far, whether by picking them up or by motivating them.

Once everyone else had entered, Jaruzak leaped into the air and spread his wings as he went through the portal. Once he got through he scanned the lands, a destroyed wasteland filled with fire and ash. Nearly as soon as he entered he felt energy surge through his body and every part of his body burned and craved for battle and mixed with it was another feeling although he hadnt felt it before and was confused by it. He then exclaimed out, "Everyone fine?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 3:54 pm

After few more moments of fixing his breathing pattern, Chaos managed to regain control over his energy. It was like a reverse of adapting to the lower oxygen levels of mountains that his people had to train for back home. He still had to focus a bit more on keeping it in check until his body fully adapted to the oxygen levels. His eyes were still glowing as he looked around. He looked back one more time to make sure everyone had gotten through alright. "Doesn't look like anyone's injured." He said in response to Jaruzak at he stood up. He then looked over at Kialo "Go with whatever gets us to our destination fastest and safest. We're all going in blind to this place."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 3:59 pm

"Not injured, per se," Kairo added as he turned to Chaos. "But I definitely feel different." He flexed his hand experimentally and for a brief moment he saw flames flicker at his finger tips. "Woah," he whispered in awe, unsure if anyone else saw it.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 5:28 pm

Calcifer and Aero jumped at the lightning bolt, the sudden intake of breath in Calcifer causing plumes of flame to burst from his palms. Cursing himself in shock at himself as well as frustration, he quickly stamped out a small ember-strewn flame where one of them had landed. "¡M-Mierda, Din-maldita sea! Control over myself, my ass, Ruul's gonna have to encase my hands in ice!"
He growled in frustration, crossing his arms. His ears pinned back and flushed as he looked shamefully off, avoiding anyone's glance.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 5:46 pm

Ruul's eyebrows rose. He did find it easier to breathe here, now that he had caught his breath. He realized his dizziness would have been worse if it weren't so easy to breathe here. He was pretty grateful for that, but nonetheless eager to get out of the area.

"I'd rather move on as quickly as possible. I'm not comfortable with this heat," he said, already wiping the first beads of sweat off his brow.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 7:19 pm

Kairo looked around at everyone briefly. He noticed that Reina also seemed pretty uncomfortable in their current setting and after the fire incident this morning he could understand it. His eyes passed over Aero and Calcifer and almost as If he could sense Kairo's eyes on him, Calcifer began to flush.

He turned to Kialo. "Is everywhere her like this?" he asked. "Does everywhere here make magic more... Pronounced?"
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 10:12 pm

"No, this is only phoenix's faction grounds as soon as we move to an other factions ground the scenery wil change to represent what they think the element is about. It seems most people want to move and thus since I can't sense wyvern I will guide you guys to the neutral grounds" Kialo quickly looked around and after that walked into the opposite direction of where the portal spit them out.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 10:26 pm

"Let's get moving then." Chaos said as he took another breath and started to follow Kialo, removing his jacket as he walked. He managed to keep his energy bottled up aside from the occasional sparks coming off him every now and then. He couldn't get his eyes to stop glowing either. For now he and Fist would just have to deal with it. He could see others having issues with their abilities as well, hopefully the group could handle this place until they came out on the other side.

Fist had found a good breathing pace to keep her energy in line. She exhaled slowly and observed the others. "Seems like I'm not the only one having some difficulties adapting here."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 10:59 pm

Aero started to walk off in Kialo's direction, as well. She looked back at the fire in the distance, a little forlornly. "What's going on here? Why's there so much fire?" "And death?" Calcifer absently intruded, noticing the silence beyond the clamor of the group. There weren't even buzzards circling overhead. The land was so dry and lonely. Aero lightly tapped at a strip of seared bark with her foot, moving it out of the way. It made a small puff of ash.
The mage's mind, however, wasn't really on the surroundings. He was more interested in thinking about the strange effect the place had on his abilities. By now, he started to feel... jittery. Consumed with it, like he really had nothing to do but expel this abundant energy he'd been given. He didn't want to say anything, but he would've been content staying here for a while and playing around with it. He would've fiddled by himself, and almost started to, before he remembered the Kokiri. A scowl found its way on his features, and she, without doing anything, began to antagonize him again.
He sighed, his crimson gaze flowing over to the decrepit black branches of the trees they wandered around.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 11:12 pm

Kairo followed slowly behind the others. The feeling of overwhelming power that he had felt only once before had shaken him. His experience was that there was only one way to stop this feeling from consuming him and that was to unleash it on someone or something. He tried to concentrate on keeping calm. His emotions affected his power too. He inhaled deeply and closed his eyes, pulling his focus inward as he walked.

He tried to blank his mind and pull himself into a meditative mindset. Anything to try and help with the feels he could feel bubbling up inside him. After a few moments, he opened his eyes and looked down at his hands. His brief happiness at the lack of flames was spoiled before he had a chance to enjoy it. Slowly, as though it was leaking out of his skin it's self, tiny flames began to lick across the surface of his hands.

He shook his hands quickly, trying to beat the flames away and attempted to calm himself again.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 11:21 pm

Moving instinctively, Ruul moved to douse the flames. Every drop of sweat on his body leapt off at a tiny mental command and flew at the fire. Ruul was startled at his own increase in abilities. He also noted a thin, white powder left hanging in the air around him. Salt. He'd never been able to squeeze the impurities out of water before, yet somehow he did it instinctively here.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 3:02 pm

Kairo turned to Ruul as he realised it was him dousing the flames in his hands. A second later he realised the water was his sweat. "Dude," Kairo said. "That is cool and gross at the same time. But thanks."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:47 pm

Ruul chuckled nervously, "Sorry. I just kinda acted on instinct. And I know it seems gross, but I purified the water. Somehow. I never managed to do that before."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 12:29 am

Kairo let out a small laugh and said "Don't sweat it, Ruul. I'm grateful for the help." He then turned to Kialo who was leading the group. "How much longer before we're on neutral ground?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:31 pm

"Please say 'soon'" whispered Reina. She wasn't feeling any sort of magical amplification, then again she had very little magic to her. The only thing concerning her at the moment was the fire she could see all around them. She only hoped they wouldn't have to get too close. She was sure to keep as close to Chaos as she could manage but with the purple energy glowing around his hands even he didn't look very safe. She kept her eyes wide open and never looked away from the flames as though she was afraid that blinking would draw them close to her.

"As long as we can get out of here and get where we're going." Jillian said stiffly. She was keeping her hand on her dagger and an eye on Kailo. This still looked a bit like a trap to her and she wasn't about to let her guard down.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:41 am

It saddened Aero to see such a-- she could imagine-- beautiful area full of flora and fauna decimated like this. Her gaze fell on Reina. She didn't think about it or hesitate, but strode up beside her and smiled, asking her if she was alright, concernedly.
Calcifer huffed at her, crimson eyes rolling at her overt kindness, having to consciously bite back the flames trying to lick at his fingertips.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:21 pm

Kialo was looking around and in the distance saw that things were starting to become more normal, no fires all over the place, no chared trees, and more living things. "Yeah, we're almost the-" a lightning bolt flew into the sky in the distance across the neutral ground which seemed to be in ent territory. "As I was saying, we are almost there and it seems we are also close to tempest."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 5:24 pm

"Well," Kairo said, "Let's hurry up a bit. This place seems way too desolate to be a good place and the sooner we get out of here, the better."

Contrary to his statement, however, Kairo slowed his pace so he was walking next to Calcifer. "Hey, Cal," He said, his voice quiet and low. "You're good with fire magic, right?"
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:00 pm

The Gieru turned to him and gave him a leveled stare, a pinch of confusion lacing his features. He blinked a moment. He fought back the urge to ask if Kairo was dropped as an infant, in deadpan humor. They were Gieru, of course he could. "Yes," he said, slowly.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:03 pm

"You think maybe if we get a chance you could teach me how to use it properly?" he asked. "I was never any good with it. I almost burnt My house down when I was 7," he added with a slight chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:17 pm

He was a bit taken aback. He'd never come across someone of his own kind that didn't just naturally pick up on it. Sure, there were some special duds that were pretty slow about it or were only agile with a much more constrained amount of power, but to have what one would define as a lack of proper natural instruction was unheard of to him.
Shoving away the bitter memories of 'home' and war, reignited by Kairo's quip about his house, he thought partly aloud, "I can't imagine how you were treated because of that." Kairo was very clearly not ailed in any way-- he was sharp. There was nothing wrong with him. At least, where he'd lived... he wouldn't have been surprised if a child like that would've been disowned. Or stoned.
Then a thought struck him, "You're not... mitad, are you?" His appearance didn't look like he was racially diluted at all. If he wasn't a pureblood, he could've fooled anyone.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:26 pm

"Not sure. My brother Chris seemed to pick up on it naturally but my dad left after he was born and my mother never spoke about him So I could be." he paused for a second and looked down at his feet, wondering if he should go on, but, not for the first time in his life, his mouth was in action before he had a chance to think. "When I was recruited my speed and ability to sneak up on people got me through some tough situations. Nobody ever questioned my reasons for not using magic. They probably assumed that the other side would be prepared for it so I did what they weren't expecting. I was never questioned about it and my mom never said anything." He slowly brought his eyes back level with Calcifer's. "A few of the other soldiers would try to make fun of me but it soon stopped as I began to outrank them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 34 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next