The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4

Go down 
+5
Zalty
rickamaru
Preschooler Florian
J
Commander Catspirit
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:43 pm

Calcifer grinned wryly, toothily, and snickered a bit. "That's right. I forgot. You're tough as nails." He punched him lightly on the shoulder. "But to answer your question, I'll do the best I can. I tried helping the girl over there learn for a long time just how to try to relatively feel magic. She couldn't get it-- I suppose it's because we deal with different kinds." He paused, "Or I could just be a horrible teacher!" He laughed outright, "I can be pretty impatient with people."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:50 pm

Kairo grinned at the expression of mirth he could see on Calcifer's face. "Y'know, Cal," Kairo said. "If you let the others see this side of you as well as the brooding cynic, they may decide you're not so bad after all."
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:31 am

Quint was finally starting to get used to breathing agagani, and he amited that it was much easier for walking. Trace was unerved but also enchanted about the lightning but and was half sad to see it go as they neared tempest.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:35 am

Ruul smiled at Kairo and Calcifer's conversation. He'd voiced his thoughts perfectly. Ruul felt a tiny pang of envy for Kairo, who managed to get Calcifer to warm up to him so quickly. He supposed it was only natural. And besides, he had been very... awkward back then.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:36 pm

Kairo looked around at the others for a moment. Jaruzak was flying above them, Reina seemed very scared and Chaos had a purple aura around arms. It seemed Kairo wasn't the only one who had a bit of trouble controlling his powers in this world.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:48 pm

Calcifer sneered a bit and looked back over to the side, not turning his head. "Well if some people would quit brushing me the wrong way, I'd maybe be less inclined to take out my frustration on them." He huffed. "Besides. Who ever said I care about what anyone thinks of me?"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:55 pm

Kairo let out a snort of derisiveness. "Sure, Cal," he said. "What ever you say."
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:29 am

As soon as Kialo walked on the neutral grounds he felt the air change, it was far less dry and it seemed as if the wind was more free. The neutral grounds were much smaller than the grounds of phoenix, it litterly was a circle with a diameter of 10 meter. There were 6 tents and 5 huge boulders on it. The first tent was quite close to them and from it a strange green glow could be seen, on the exact opposite on the circle there was a similar tent but a faint blue light could be seen from it. Kialo looked to his left and saw the tent of the fighters guild and them getting ready to train. On the other side there was a huge tent which was used as a tavern and in which quite a lot of people were drinking, talking, playing games and just having fun. The other 2 tents were relatively close to the 5 boulders standing in the middle of the circle. He stopped and turned around

"Do you guys see those 5 boulders up ahead with the weird glowing stones on the top of them? That is the place where we do all our rituals so do not walk through it, no matter what happens. It's basicly the place we call the gods to when we summon them so there is a lot of magic lingering in there, as soon as one sets foot in there without the protection of a ritual leader the magic will devour him or her. We have no business with it so just leave it be even if you just lean against it no one can say what could happen. As soon as we cross this field we will be in Ent's territory and near my god and one of your goddesses so please think before you say something, I know my god once hit someones head off attached it again just so he could hit it off again since he said that He didn't need to sit down because he had strong legs."

He sat at the edge of the neutral area waiting for people to respond hoping they would at least understand some of it.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:41 am

As Kialo began to talk, Kairo felt the air around them change. It wasn't the heat that had bothered him in the previous area, it was the lack of control that he'd felt. As though the air was trying to draw the fire from him and cause more damage to the surrounding land. Now, he still felt the magic more intensely, but it was more of a vibration deep within him rather than the explosion he'd struggled to contain before.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:48 am

Aero was discouraged at Reina's lack of response. Ignoring her, she supposed was... expected, in her... um, state. Thinking about it, it was very difficult not to word it in a way that made the Kokiri sound respectable-- as though she weren't doing it out of immature spite. The grey in her eyes almost seemed to dim into a more dismal, lifeless color, like the atmosphere of the Phoenix province. Her eyes flickered up at Chaos for a moment, and in her chest, she felt a twinge of a dark emotion she was shocked at, and, as though it was a physical thing that could be seen, bore upon her chest, she put a hand over her heart modestly. She swallowed, looked down at her feet, and looked over behind her nervously, as though something had half-caught her attention for her to have a reason to fall back other than the girl's silence. Aero dropped back to walk next to Ruul, trailing at the end of the group.
When Calcifer stepped over the invisible threshold, the wave of light humidity hit him unexpectedly. If they were to go anywhere where the humidity was significantly higher, he wouldn't be happy about it. He despised the feeling of water in the air pressing up against him, as though it sought to make him uncomfortable in every way. His gaze flowed over the tents and the huddled surroundings. He began to mull over what Kialo meant by 'swallowed' by the power-source that he mentioned, but the act that he mentioned directly after shook him in shock. He didn't quite understand the breach of etiquette in refusing to sit down because of lack of fatigue, and for a moment, was lightly gripped by a fright of that if he did anything he might see as normal, it could be interpreted as abhorrently rude to this being. He looked at the foreign man in questioning, his tone sober. "What... I don't understand what the man did wrong."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:55 am

"It sounds somewhat similar to a land to the East that I visited before," Kairo said. "If you were offered something there, food, a drink, a gift, a seat, you'd have to accept it. It was politeness more than anything. The host would extend his offerings and rather than refuse and shame the host and their family as well as dishonouring yourself, you'd accept."

Kairo turned to Calcifer. "I never understood it. I'd be happier stood up as well."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:00 am

The fire-mage was once again at ease internally, "I see..."
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:03 am

"Well..., actually..., no. It was just that a god said it that did the trick. The moods of Gods can vary from extremely happy one second to bloodthirsty the other. So if a god asks you to do something or offers you something just accept it not to get on his bad side because as soon as you get on a gods bad side you are on your own. And when it's your word against the one of a god you can guess which one is going to win"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:37 am

Ruul could feel Aero's discomfort. He stepped closer to her and put a hand on her shoulder, offering her a comforting smile. He nodded to Kialo when he finished, "Alright, got it." He wondered if Nayru would be like that. He figured she wouldn't, given that she was the goddess of wisdom, though. Nonetheless, he knew to be polite. He still couldn't stop his heart from fluttering at the anticipation of talking with her.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:11 am

Reina breathed easier when they had stepped away from the wasted lands. She wished she could have walked through the whole thing with her eyes closed but she had to watch the fire and make sure it didn't get to close. She hadn't paid much attention to anything else throughout the whole ordeal so she was glad nothing had been expected of her.

Jillian knew to be polite when meeting the Goddess so it was probably best for her to stay quiet during the meeting. She wasn't sure that even if she believed in these all-powerful beings that she could respect or even like them. Gerudos had been dealt some bad hands as a race and she couldn't bring herself to like the goddesses any more for it.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:02 pm

Trace and Quint nodded at Kialo's explanation. Quint himself wasn't really interested with all this God business so he was gonna stay quiet anyway. Trace on the other had was a bigger problem. He was getting scared that Kialo's God might do something bad if he said something went wrong, but it was doubtful he would stay quiet around Nayru.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 10:12 am

Chaos had suppressed his energy enough now so that it hardly flickered at all. Now that he'd adjusted to the air, he had an easier time looking around. They were in completely uncharted territory, and even with the guide, he was still a bit on edge. Although he had some curiosity towards these supposed "gods," he was more focused on their current objective. He was used to putting duties over his own interests.

Fist put her hands behind her head as she walked. Looking around, she thought she might like exploring the place one day when there wasn't a mission at hand. She never cared much for gods. In most mythos she'd studied, they were immortals, drunk with power and threw tantrums when they didn't have their way. It sure didn't seem like any gods were watching over her people lately. Hopefully the stereotype would be proved wrong during their trip
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:10 am

The fire mage heaved a sigh and cast his eyes back to the ashen, dilapidated forest they'd stepped from. "Now would be a good time if you want to learn, Kairo." He stopped himself, realizing he sounded short, "I mean. If you want to... practice, I'd be... happy to." He folded his arms across his chest, his glance still focused on the blackened earth, now to his side, as he'd turned his body to look back. He shut his eyes a little roughly before opening them again and blinking, hopefully appearing nonchalant. Dark circles had rested themselves beneath his eyes, the only indicator of his exhaustion from the past few days of nonstop moving, not as much food as he'd liked, and lack of sleep. Well, as for the food part, maybe a pound or two less weight. But he didn't want to be held back because someone was concerned about his health at the moment. Right now, that barren forest was the closest thing he had to home, and a part of him yearned to head back to it. At least for a little while.
Aero looked up at Ruul with a bit of a start before realizing the intent and maker of the motion. Gingerly, she put up a small hand to rest at his fingers, smiling gently. He was such a good friend. Thoughtful.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 4:33 pm

Kairo glanced between the rest of the group and Calcifer. He let his gaze linger on Reina for a while before turning back to Calcifer. He was still finding it hard to control the fire that licked at the his skin from just below the surface. he waited a few more moments before sighing.

"Let's find out how long we're gonna be here for first," he said quietly. "When I say I need help with this stuff I mean it's pretty damn lethal for me to even try sometimes. The last thing I want is for Chaos to think I'm trying to attack someone."

Without waiting for a reply from Calcifer, Kairo turned back to Kialo. "How long are we going to be here?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 11:48 pm

Calcifer snerked, a wry, toothy grin at his lips, in reference to Kairo's implied quip about the Kokiri.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:46 pm

Kialo sighed "like I said before, 2 days but in terminian time that would be 30 minutes." He started walking towards thr grounds of ent. As soon as he crossed the invisible boarder he felt weird but that probally since he was an air mage and wood was the closest to earth, his opposite. Ent's grounds were very similar from phoenix's it might even be the exact opposite, full of life. the Forest seemed completely untouched by any form of technology. It said that those who had lived most of their life in a forest would find it one of themost peacefull places on earth and some even claimed they heard a song echoing through the woods. Kialo immidiately saw the white tent of tempest in the distance and decided to wait for the rest.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:17 pm

Ruul found the forest quite pleasant, much more preferable to the burning lands behind them, and not only because of the heat. He'd traveled through a number of forests in the past, and while his home had been largely lacking in them, he found they did seem to bring a sort of peace of mind, though it would have been better if they weren't traveling, let alone in such short-tempered company. Still, he was glad they'd taken the portal rather than the ship. He examined the other party members' reactions, particularly Aero and Reina's, for the sake of keeping his mind on something, and maybe learning a little more about them.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:09 pm

Kairo turned to Calcifer. "Well," he said quietly. "Since we seem to be getting into a place where I could potentially piss off a few gods, I think it'll be best if we try to find somewhere a little more open and away from the others. I appreciate you doing this, Cal, but do you think that maybe we could not tell the others how much I suck at this, please."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 1:55 am

Reina relaxed as soon as they entered the Forest. It was beautiful and peaceful and she could hear it's music reflecting it's appearance. She wondered if anyone else could hear the music, of course, none of them had spent their whole lives listening for it either. "I could stay here forever." She whispered, but then, she remembered where she was and brought herself back. She couldn't let herself be tricked by superficial charms, she was still in another world.

Jillian leaned over. "Did you grow up in a place like this?" She asked Reina as she marveled at the beauty of the forest.

Reina shook her head. "This forest is strange. It has no patron tree. My home is guarded by the Great Deku Tree. While this place is beautiful it can't compare to my own home." She said it proudly, not every forest had a patron tree.

Jillian was confused, "How do you know there's not a patron tree?"

"If there were, his song would be among the music of this forest." Reina explained.

Jillian couldn't hear any music so she shrugged it off, perhaps it was a Kokiri thing.

Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:46 pm

Jaruzak landed at the approach of the forest and kept his pace at the back of the party, although he kept a calm demeanour and expression, all that was in his head was surging energy and aggression but at the same time confusion, for the forest calmed him yet that calm feeling for some reason made his aggression grow causing a continuous cycle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next