The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4

Go down 
+5
Zalty
rickamaru
Preschooler Florian
J
Commander Catspirit
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 7:12 pm

Ruul groaned and rolled onto his back. His left arm bore marks from the rough spot he had laid down on.

"Kairo," he said numbly, "Surprised to see you here." He got to his feet and realized he was drenched with either sweat or evaporated water from the spring. It WAS uncomfortably hot in the cave. He figured the only reason he'd managed to fall asleep at that temperature was due to the exhaustion from not having slept at all the night before.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 7:19 pm

Kairo smiled at the sweat-covered Ruul. "I bumped into Aero, the kid was struggling to carry that," he jabbed his thumb over his shoulder at the pot of food. "I offered to give her a hand."

He moved on quickly to allow Ruul to wake himself up properly and went to wake up the others who were resting inside the cave.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 7:26 pm

Ruul pulled off his shirt and stuffed it in his bag. Slinging that over his shoulder, he stepped over to the cauldron and took off the lid. He smiled at the contents, wondering where Aero had gotten the money to buy this much food. His stomach growled, reminding him he hadn't eaten since dinner night before.

He yawned as he set down his bag and sat against the wall of the mouth of the cave. Even if it had only been about an hour long, his nap had helped.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 7:29 pm

Jaruzak after hearing the words of food and smelling something good, got up and walked near the entrance of the cave and sat down near the food. Upon sitting down he placed his sword next to him and pulled out his small metal pot, a lakuro (spiked eating utensil) and his scaler. Placing the first two in front of himself, he used his scaler to clean his hands especially under and around his claws. Thus he did so as he waited for the food.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:31 pm

"Oh, go away, can't you see you're annoying me?" Calcifer groaned as he pulled the cloth that Aero'd lifted back onto his face, tearing it from her little hands. She'd already beckoned for the other members of the party on the beach to head for the cave, and she was stuck with an indignant fire-mage that refused to wake up. "I'm not saying you can't sleep, you just need to eat first!" She scolded him and sighed. Waited a moment. "Well, are you getting up or not?" The response came flat, irritated. "No." She kicked sand at him.
He bolted up and took the scrap of robes off himself. "You wouldn't have even thought about doing that if this wasn't here, you little brat." She made a face at him, knowing full well that he was just letting off steam. He growled, cutting his eyes at her, finally submitting to ask what disgusting brew she'd come up with. Upon hearing what it was-- what she thought it was, rather, he was far from impressed. "Dishwater," he said. "You could've at least gotten something less..." He waved his hand in the direction of the water, "THAT."
She had to laugh at his frustration. It was true, he'd probably hate the foreign food. In the end, they ended up walking back to the cave, anyway. She didn't mention Kairo.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:40 pm

Kairo looked down at the food. he was tempted to grab a bowl himself but wasn't sure if there would be enough to go around if he did. Instead, he pulled his satchel off his bag and dug around inside. When his hand emerged, he was holding something wrapped in a muslin cloth.

"Here," he said, unwrapping the package and handing Ruul and Jaruzak some of the bread rolls inside. "It's not a lot but It should make this meal go a little further."
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 10:05 pm

Jaruzak took and ate the bread after lightly bowing. He was slightly anxious for the battle to come and knew he would try and get his usual few hours. He had wondered what sleeping without his night terrors would be like, he'd sleep a lot more as well and the idea of it seemed weird to him.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:30 am

Ruul held up his hand, "No thanks. I never accept food I don't earn or pay for."

Seeing Jaruzak already beginning to eat, he decided to help himself. He dug a worn bowl and spoon out of his bag and helped himself to a modest helping of the cauldron's contents before sitting back and eating it. He smiled, thinking he'd have to get Aero something in return for her thoughtfulness. And Kairo, too, for helping her.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:37 am

Kairo grinned at Ruul. "Take one," he said. "If I'm coming with you guys then what's mine is yours, right. Besides, there's plenty for everyone, and if we're gonna be on a boat fr a while then we don't know the next time we'll be able to fill ourselves this well."

He stared at Ruul as he scooped out his portion of food and before the later had a chance to protest again, Kairo put one of the rolls in the blue-haired man's lap.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:43 am

Ruul sighed and smiled, "Well, if you're part of the group then I suppose it's fine." He took the bread and dipped it in the stew, "So Chaos accepted to taking you along?"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:47 am

Kairo swallowed the lump of bread he'd been chewing and sighed. "I don't think he knows yet." He cast a sideways glance out of the mouth of cave. "But I think I could help you guys, and since I have no idea where to start looking for my father, I guess Labrynna would be as good a place as any to look. He always was a wanderer." he took another bite of his bread roll in the hopes of avoiding further questioning from Ruul.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:53 am

Ruul snickered, "Yeah, you miiiiight want to check with Chaos before deciding you're coming with us. He's sort of the unofficial leader of the group. Also, I thought you were looking for your brother."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:55 am

Chaos had decided that he and Reina should rejoin the group for the time being in case she was hungry. He overheard what was being said as he made his way up the dune, stopping at the top in front of the fire. He then interrupted the conversation "Check for what?" He said as he looked at the group

Fist continued to swim about. "Sounds like they're eating without us." She said as she sat against the side of the basin.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:01 am

Once again, Kairo swallowed the lump of bread in his mouth as he looked up to the man he now knew was called Chaos. "I was thinking of joining you guys since my next stop is Labrynna. I'm done here now and if you're planning on stealing one of the ships in the dock you could probably use the extra pair of hands." He paused for a moment before holding the bread up for Chaos and Reina. "I brought bread," he said with a childlike smile.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:43 am

Calcifer sighed deeply and looked over a bit when he saw Kairo. "Why didn't you tell me?" His tone was more sullen than angry-- plus, he was tired, still. She looked up at him and shrugged. Another sigh. When they finally got to the others, the mage opened the bottom container of the large tin and picked up the wooden utensils and bowls tucked neatly beside the noodles. He held them up and looked generally in Ruul and Kairo's direction. "She got us bowls, you know."
"Oh, it's okay. We can just save the ones we aren't using in case we need them some other time," she mentioned. He proceeded to scoop out a sizable portion of both types of food and stirred them together before he started to eat. "Be careful-- it's really hot!" She nearly slapped everything out of his hands before he started laughing at her. He blew a tiny spark of fire just to be coy.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 6:37 am

Jillian could smell the food and felt her stomach growl. "Oh finally something to fill up on!" She covered up with a cloth loosely wrapped around her body as she jumped out of the water and grabbed herself a bowl. "I'm starving after a long night of walking."

"If you're gonna be sticking around no more picking me up." Reina muttered to the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:08 pm

Chaos crossed his arms. It felt suspicious to him that twice this guy was going to the same places they were. He also didn't like how, when trying to lay low, someone had just outright told this guy that they were going to steal a ship. That's not information casually given. However, they'd already checked last time for any ill intentions so for the moment he'd let him tag along. Unfortunately for Chaos though, the joking tone of the bread comment flew over his head. "Bread won't influence my decision... Are you sure you want to come? Stealing a ship is a crime."

Fist hopped out of the water and walked out as she rubbed one of the cloths on her head before wrapping it around her and taking a seat with the group. She leaned back and watched the discussion.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:11 pm

Quint was still tired when he was woken up for food although fod is what he really needed more fo at the moment. He walked inside to smell the delicous dish that was cooking. Trace who woke up not long before was curiously watching the pot with all its strange ingredients.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:35 pm

Kairo dropped his hand and sighed. He had already expected to get the third degree from Chaos, but he was expecting it more to be about why he decided to join the group, not if he was sure about stealing a boat.

"I've already been cast out from my village," he said, dropping his head, his voice taking on an uncharacteristically dark tone. "What's one more crime to add to the list?"

Last edited by Aka on Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:03 pm

Chaos responded with narrowed eyes. "The end if it's the wrong one..." He then sat down where he stood and watched the fire. "Fine." He wasn't going to interrogate him on his motives again. As long as he wasn't going to interfere with their objectives he didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:32 am

After finishing the bread, Jaruzak dipped his small pot into the broth before grabbing a bowl and filling it which both types of food. Although before he ate he looked at Kairo, Aero and Calcifer and asked, "My name is Jaruzak, what are your names and what is it you can do?
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:15 am

Aero had to keep herself from gawking up at the dragon-looking-man. He was extraordinarily intimidating. "Uh," She took up her usual demeanor again, pounding it into her mind that he was a friend, and unbelievably level-headed, as far as she'd observed. Almost like a monk. A gentle giant, she supposed. "My name's Aero. I'm really good with archery," she tapped her quiver with her elbow. She looked over at Calcifer, who was busy, well, stuffing his face. Not sloppily, though he seemed to have a talent for scarfing down food at an alarming pace on occasion. Sometimes she wondered if he even chewed. His mouth was full and he couldn't respond. "And this here is Calcifer. He's a natural-born fire mage!" She smiled. "As you've observed." She looked at Kairo, eager to hear what he had to say. Calcifer notably pricked up his ears, not moving his eyes from what he was doing for the fleetest second.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 4:28 pm

Kairo looked between Jaruzak, Aero and Calcifer before answering slowly. "I'm Kairo. My main skill is throwing knives but I'm also good in close combat. Back home I was known as 'The Silent Killer' for my ability to get behind and kill my opponent before they knew I was there."
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:38 pm

Jaruzak ate for a little bit before responding, "Glad to meet you three, and I hope you make it past the next battle with as few injuries as possible", although he tried to sound sincere he came off more solemn than anything else. Once again eating a bit more before talking again, he said calmly but firmly (loud enough for everyone to hear), "A plan before this battle is needed if we are to succeed with minimal injuries or losses. I think it would be best to pool ideas to together or to have multiple plans by which we can decide the best course of action". He then waited for responses while quickly eating more food, until it was done.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:45 pm

"Well the best an quickest way would be to punch a hole in their defences, right through to the pier and would also collateral." Said quint over his meal. While Trace was savouring every new flavour of his.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next