The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4

Go down 
+5
Zalty
rickamaru
Preschooler Florian
J
Commander Catspirit
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:05 pm

Aero nudged Calcifer, and he looked up at her, a bit surprised she-- or anyone-- would ask him for input. He swallowed and sat his nearly-completed portion in his lap and crossed his arms, looking around attentively. "Well, that would leave us in a low defensive position, wouldn't it? It's definitely not a good idea for us all to be bunched together in a group." Flashes of white sand that drank blood with parched heat. "We'd get surrounded that way. It's best if we make our own trails to the boat. And in order to ensure the minute we all got on, we were setting sail, our Captain can be the first to get there... We would need to formulate a strategy that allows her and at least one other person to get to the boat unnoticed, if that were the case." Scarlet eyes flickered up at the Gerudo, and he allowed himself a wry grin in her direction.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:09 pm

Ruul's ears twitched in surprise, "I thought the idea was to just sneak it under cover of night. Grab a rowboat- Actually, driftwood would be better, since we'd have to hang on to it while partially submerged, thus disguising our scent- and slip to the boat, board it, and take off before they realize we're there." He looked over at Jillian, "Then again, Jillian is probably the only one with experience with this, so I'd say we listen to her foremost."
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:13 pm

Jaruzak responded to Ruul, "I at least thought that those wolves would be alot harder to get past, even by water". He then thought for a bit before once again speaking, "Maybe it would be best to test such a method first with everyone else prepared in case the worst happens, and if it works then we can all try it".
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:25 pm

Chaos gave his input. "Wolfos aren't exactly the brightest creatures out there. Don't forget, we're trying to be stealthy here. We don't want to alert the whole bay while we're stealing the boat. If we have to eliminate any of them we should do it silently. "
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:31 pm

Jillian listened closely to everyones input. She knew they were trusting her to help them pull this off. "Alright, here's the best method to stealing a ship." She spoke up. "Divide and conquer." She looked around at the group. "I say we have enough to pull it off as well but we have to work together. We need three teams. "She pointed to Trace, Quint, Jaruzak and Fist. "There are five ships in the dock and they're all armed. Jaruzak can carry you each aboard a ship with his flight and then take one himself. Sneak down below and disable the cannons so that we can avoid being shot down before we make it out of the harbor." Next she pointed out Chaos, Reina, Aero and Kairo. "Reina and Aero both use bows which are silent weapons. You Kairo, just bragged about being known as a 'silent killer' and Chaos has experience as well in this field. Take out as many of the guards as you can without alerting anyone.
That leaves the rest of you with me to take over the ship and get it out of the harbor." She looked to her team. "Do any of you know how to sail at all? If not just follow my orders closely once we get on board, we'll be fine."

Reina nodded "Ready when you are." She told Jillian.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:11 pm

Kairo nodded his understanding at Jillian's orders. Being placed in a team with the one person he felt he had to prove himself to, as well as the one group who would be doing the most fighting, he felt his blood begin to burn in his veins, begging to get started.

"When do we leave?" he asked to nobody in particular.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:22 pm

Jillian laughed at Reina and Kairo's eagerness. "It's barely noon. Save your energy we leave under the cover of night."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:24 am

Ruul smiled, "I've picked up a couple of sailing skills during my travels. Not enough to command a ship, but enough to know my way around."
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:27 am

Jaruzak understood the plan as it was explained and had several things to add, "Firstly i have some experience with working a ship, but only moving in the rigging and furling and unfurling the sails. Secondly do we have a tool or similar which can quietly disable a solid cannon?"
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:47 am

That was the second mentioning of the word "cannon". Calcifer looked at Aero and gave her a questioning look. She shrugged. They were both equally clueless as to what a cannon was. Neither had ever set foot on a boat in their lives-- much less been across an ocean.
Calcifer swallowed his last few bites of food. "And I," He sat his bowl down, "have no idea what any of you are talking about. What the hell's a cannon?" The words came out before he'd thought of a less stupid-sounding way to put it. He was certain he'd made himself look like a dolt. No one else but Aero seemed to not know. He ran a hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:24 am

Chaos, always pleased to talk about weaponry, answered the clueless Calcifer's question. "Heavy artillery fueled by explosive propellents to fire projectiles." He then lifted his gun "Like this, but bigger."

Fist thought about the current plan and had one other thing to say. "Those of us getting on boats should try to avoid killing whoever is on board. We don't know if they were forced into this. Perhaps the wolfos are keeping them there..."

Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:43 am

Jillian nodded, "Fine, avoid it if you can but if it's between them or the mission don't hesitate."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:07 pm

Kairo's hands began to shake in anticipation. He had seen guns before; he had seen the damage they could do. The thought of maybe having to fight against someone armed with a much larger gun just served to rile him up more. He glanced over at Aero and Calcifer for a second before returning his gaze to Jillian.

"What happens if we attract attention to ourselves?" he asked, not sure Chaos' gun could handle being silent. "Do we kill as many as we can and then get on board the ship? Or do we retreat?" He realised he was thinking of this more as a militaristic mission now, something he had missed since leaving his village.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:37 pm

"Killing won't matter if we wind back time."

The words left Ruul's mouth before he'd thought it through completely.

"Nevermind. Ignore that."
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:49 pm

Jaruzak seriously looked at Ruul, "Never think that rewinding time can remove the damage it has done to your mind, what haunts your thoughts and dreams can never be removed, no matter what you do", his voice started to trail off at the end but he spoke with conviction yet a slightly somber tone.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:17 pm

Kairo's eyes darted to Ruul. As much as he wanted to join the group and be a part of the upcoming fight, he had only just realised that he had only known these people for a few hours. "What do you mean turn back time? What exactly are you guys doing?"
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:56 pm

'In other words, just a complicated way of throwing something,' the fire mage thought to himself, eyeing the gun with curiosity and puzzlement. 'Well that's redundant.' Of course, with that redundancy came the question of what was so different about it. Maybe it was what it projected, rather than how it did so. Other parts of conversation swirled around in the air as Calcifer thought about this and went to grab a second helping of food. He was a little miffed his idea of how to formulate the plan had been duplicated, just instead of everyone splitting up individually, there be teams, and he hadn't been thanked for the idea. Whatever. He was too tired for it to really get under his skin.
Aero felt quite disorientated through the conversations. Sure, she'd spent a portion of her young life in the middle of war-time, but she never understood anything. It was mostly, "Stand behind me", "Go hide there", "Watch my back", "Throw a rock at that one and knock them out", etc. Strategies and formula were never a topic between her and Calcifer. And, though, he occasionally gave her rushed, frustrated orders, she never really was much help. He made sure to let her know that, too. The only thing she was particularly good at relative to this was hunting down animals and finding a way to shoot them quietly.
Recognizing an opportunity to pipe up, she mentioned not too loudly, "We're going to kill Fenrir." Upon saying it, it made her feel like someone that mattered in something important. Like a heroine!
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 6:49 pm

'Stupid!' Chaos thought to himself. Why was it that these people had such loose tongues. . He eyed Ruul sternly. As he was about to tell them to shut it, Aero spilled the beans. Chaos turned towards her and just stared in disbelief. They were just dropping information to the stranger like it was no big deal at all. He was feeling a mix of bewilderment, anger, frustration, and even a bit feint. All he could do was just sit and stare at the blabbermouth.

Fist had a similar reaction to Chaos' only a little less amplified. She put her head in her hand and shook it with a sigh. "oooh boy..." she muttered ( in other words, she facepalmed )
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:25 pm

Kialo had always hated the warp between worlds but it was the only way to get out of Fenrir's range of magic. After that he had warped back to his own dimention his god commanded that he want back and helped the poeple who where going to oppose Fenrir. He at least hoped that his god wasn't going to drop him in the middle of the group like he did with that undead human who was no zombie, he still didn't quite get it.

As soon as his vision started to be less blured he saw the roof(dunno) of cave and he was starting to fall, 'Why does he always put me in the air when he could just place the vortex a few metres lower so that I won't take serious falling damage'. While falling he saw that there were other people in the cave and since he just appeared from out of nowhere he had to explain a lot.

When he almost hit the ground he put his hands infront of him "by the power of th Air, let the wind blast you". A powerfull concentrated windblast shot from his hands decreasing his falling speed. He made sure that his body would take teh full impact of the fall and not his hands and arms. When he hit the ground it felt like his own god hit him with his warhammer when he was training him. A few seconds later he rolled to his back and used his hands to examine his own body and what the impact did to him.

The biggest wound was a open wound just underneat his ribs which was caused by a rock, he didn't want to make any sudden movements since he didn't know what these guys could do and just laid down on his back. "I'm sorry for interupting the converstion you guys just had but if someone could help me up before everyone thinks I am a assasin who wants to kill you guys."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:47 pm

Kairo looked up as he heard a crash. "I don't know what's going on and I'm almost positive I'm dreaming," he said. "Who are you and why the hell did you fall from the ceiling?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:34 pm

Chaos had had enough surprise interruptions from strangers. This guy came out of nowhere ( not to mention the horrible timing ) He got up, grabbed the stranger by the collar, and pushed him against the cave's wall. "Who are you!? How did you get in here?" He said in a loud demanding tone. His eyes had a feint purple glow to them as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:50 pm

Kialo was harshly being pushed against the wall of the cave because of which the wound started to bleed more. "I'm Kialo my God warped me here to help the people who are opposing Fenrir. They are planning to do that by reversing time with the help of the oracle of ages which has to be reawakened again, because of that they are currently travelling to lybreria(can't remember/spell that name) so that they can reawaken a member of their party as the oracle of ages. The only think I don't know is who are in that group how the members of the group look and where they currently are. I know this might be hard to believe but it is the truth." He knew that he could escape but he knew that he couldn't take everyone of this group on at the same time so he decided that he would just see what happened with him after he had told them this information.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:53 pm

Kairo stood god smacked. The Oracle was to be reawakened. That must have been what Ruul meant when he said 'turn back time'.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:38 pm

Seeing the exposing of more of the whites of Chaos' eyes and Fist's more obvious expression slapped Calcifer out of his exhaustion-induced calm. It was as though they thought Aero was stupid, and whether he liked it or not, even though he didn't treat her well (which to any normal person would seem like a complete contradiction of action and emotion), he'd developed over a great amount of time a bond to her. A kind of no-one-treats-her-that-way-but-me sort of attitude. What she'd said was far from uncalled for-- she wasn't to be treated like some bimbo that didn't know when to keep her mouth shut, and he'd have nothing of her being even implied as so. And from seeing her expression, he wasn't going to allow some masked asshole with a god-complex to make her feel that way about herself, either. "He's coming with us, so obviously he should know--"
Of course, right on time, he was interrupted. Huh. Seemed even the divines were taking action to prevent this. It was as if all the universe was hell-bent on getting this situation resolved. Warping time and space...
Both Aero and Calcifer were daunted by the situation, relaxed shoulders squaring up, ears alert. Though, with all of the unbelievably strange occurrences cropping up lately, it was more a surprise that they hadn't expected another shock like this to be inevitable.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 11:17 pm

Reina positioned herself behind Chaos with a throwing knife ready to hit this guy in the face if he made one wrong move. She was getting tired of Calcifer and Aero always throwing their trust at strangers like it was no big deal. "Are you both complete idiots!?" She yelled at Calcifer. "I don't know if it's escaped your attentions but we are in danger!! Our lives are at stake and I swear without Chaos being cautious you both might even be dead by now! If you don't like mistrusting strangers and staying alive you can got out of here!" She was sick of them both, she didn't want to die for a couple of morons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next