The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4

Go down 
+5
Zalty
rickamaru
Preschooler Florian
J
Commander Catspirit
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:26 pm

"No, he is only the god of the air he can't do anything about the almighty force of the etire universe, he only knows where, when, at which place, portals appear and drop you off"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:28 pm

Ruul grimaced, "Ok, well we'd better check with him on that before we actually go through with this." Something occurred to him that made him a little more optimistic, "And time doesn't really matter much, since it's on our side."
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:35 pm

Chaos crossed his arms "Don't rely on the fact that we're going back in time as a safety net. There's always a chance something could prevent it." Chaos didn't fully understand these new concepts of time travel and portals, but if there was a quick way to get to their goal then he was all for it. He was wondering how far Fenrir's influence stretched, but after meeting the so called "former disciple," ( not to mention all the wolfos here ) he started thinking that there could be sleeper agents all over termina, working as his eyes and ears. No doubt he'd be on the lookout for suspicious activity
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:46 pm

When Calcifer and Aero re-entered the cavern, hearing snatches of conversation, they were more than perplexed. Calcifer shrugged, deciding to sit back down and scoop himself up some leftover food. Aero sat next to him and leaned forward, brow knotting in concentration, trying to understand. She whispered, "He said something about a god! Maybe you should pray to Din to help if there's going to be divine intervention." He looked at her funny, chewing. "...Well, don't you think we need all the help we can get, you know? That guy just fell out of nowhere earlier! That has to be the work of a god!" Calcifer scarfed down the last of his third helping in the few hours they'd been on the beach. "Don't be so insulting." He flashed his crimson eyes down at her from his bowl, "Din isn't to be treated as a secondary source for anything. Sure, I'll pray."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:50 pm

Kairo shook his head and leaned against the wall of the Cavern. "Gods, Calcifer, are you always this content?" He grinned and Passed Aero one of the bottles of water out of his bag, uncorking one for himself too.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:57 pm

"Hmph." Calcifer clasped his hands together and gave Kairo a snarky grin before closing his eyes. Aero quietly thanked Kairo and sipped at the water, still listening intently to the others' conversation.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 11:00 pm

Ruul grinned as he overheard Kairo and Calcifer's conversation. He then gave his attention back to Chaos, "Yeah, but if this is as complicated as Kialo says, time travel may be the only thing we can rely on, other than a week on a boat."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 11:08 pm

Kairo lay back on the soft ground of the cave and closed his eyes, he too was interested in knowing what was going on and with his eyes closed he could hear that little bit better. From what he had heard so far this was more than just a group of rebels. These people had Not only a god who could potentially transport them across lands on their side but also one that could send them back in time. Kairo had never been very religious and the fact that everyone here seemed to be relying on gods and guns didn't sit too well with him. Even if they could go back in time it was no guarantee that they would be able to do what they needed to do (which he still didn't know).

"Don't forget to share with Calcifer, Aero," Kairo said, his voice deceptively calm.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:50 am

Jaruzak heard the topic of food brought up. "If food is needed, I shall hunt now. Would anyone like to join?" Although slightly tired from previous events and no sleep, his body was still rather built up with anger and unused energy which he had kept as a reserve for battle, if it would occur.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 3:10 am

Aero's lips parted from the mouth of the container. "...Hunt? On a beach?" But of course she would love to practice her archery, but... what kind of game was there to hunt down here? That wasn't even to mention that it was so close to a town! Was he talking about fish?
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 3:27 am

Jaruzak responded, "There is a forest a bit away from here, there are deer to hunt there. Or you could try and find one of the rabbit warrens in between."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 3:29 am

Kairo opened one eye and looked towards the source of the voice. "What's the point in hunting?" he asked. "If we're gonna be on a damned boat for 5 days I don't want to eat fish all the time. And from what the Gods Masters are saying It looks like the portal could take a while too. The meat will turn unless anyone has any ideas on how to dry it out in 6 hours or so."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 3:33 am

"That's true," Aero was actually a little disappointed. At the most, she wanted something to relieve her of the confusion and uncertainty of the group's situation. She tried not to think too deeply about everything. It sort-of scared her. "Hey! Look on the bright side, Kairo. We've got Calcifer here to make the food hot, at least." She paused, "And maybe, if we've got some good ingredients, I could try to make what we've got with a little variety..."
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 3:37 am

Jaruzak sighed, "Keeping the meat from spoiling should be easy enough, drying it would be simple with flame but salting the meat and then storing it inside the skin would be the preferred way."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 3:39 am

Kairo wasn't sure if he should grin or not. The idea of living off vegetation didn't sit well with him. Humans were supposed to eat meat. That's why they had the teeth they did. The idea of going without it just seemed stupid. Then it hit him.

"Calcifer."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 3:44 am

Calcifer didn't respond. Aero turned to look at him. He was deep in thought, his lips moving slightly.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 3:46 am

"Ruul," Kairo called, seeing that Calcifer wasn't responding.. "How much exactly can you manipulate water?"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 3:38 am

Ruul shrugged at the odd question, "I'm not sure exactly how to answer that. I can move it, levitate it, change it to vapor or ice... I can't cool down or heat it, though, that's too complicated for me."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 4:31 am

"That';s perfect!" Kairo exclaimed, jumping to his feet. "With you and Calcifer we could dry the meat in less than an hour." Kairo turned to Jaruzak, the excitement clear on his face. "You said there was a forest nearby, right?"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 4:53 am

Ruul's eyebrows rose, "Extracting water from the meat manually? I've never tried it before, so I can't guarantee it'll work, but I'll give it a try."
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 7:24 am

Jaruzak was intrigued by the method, "I think that just cooling it would be enough, but your way doesnt sound so bad considering the time frame. The forest would be most quickly reached if the journey is taken by air, so if we decide on quite a few of us going it could take us a bit longer, however it means we can bring more meat back with us." He then chuckled a bit before breathing a small amount of fire into the air, "This should go well and I look forward to devouring meat on the boat".
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 7:58 am

Ruul glanced at Aero and then at Reina, "From what I've heard, Aero and Reina are both good hunters. Why don't you two go? Maybe you could learn a few tricks from each other or something."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 8:00 am

Aero wanted to help with the hunt, but she was apprehensive about being carried through the air like that. She wasn't exactly sure she wanted to be around Reina in an isolated area for long, either, to be honest. "Um, but, wouldn't you carry more meat better if you had less of our weight to weigh you down?"
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 8:15 am

Reina liked hunting, and it would be a chance to get away from Calcifer for a while. "Sure if you need me too I'll go hunting, why don't we just fish though? It's a lot more convenient."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 8:22 am

"There's also clams in the sand and crabs on the beach. Each valid options readily available. Seaweed too." Chaos added. Anywhere with water was like a buffet to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next