The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4

Go down 
+5
Zalty
rickamaru
Preschooler Florian
J
Commander Catspirit
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:47 am

"Of course. Jillian going soft... Perish the thought!" chortled Ruul. Ruul quickly noted that Kairo wasn't with Chaos and Reina. He gave a barely perceptible sigh, slightly disappointed. But Kairo was a good man. Ruul was sure he must have done all he could to help.

Last edited by Draezeth on Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:49 am

"Something wrong?" Jillian asked as Ruul sighed, she saw him looking in the direction of Chaos and Reina.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:52 am

Ruul shrugged, "Just worried for Reina, that's all." He spotted Kialo in the cave, "There's Kialo." He was about to let Jillian call out to him, but realized he was taking the back seat again. "Hey, Kialo, I have a question!" If he was going to be a leader, he had to take the lead sometimes.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:55 am

It was Jillian's turn to sigh, 'You just can't get through to a stubborn man, as brilliant as he is he's still as bullheaded as the rest of his gender.' She shook her head and walked over to sit by Fist. "All dried off then?" She sat down and closed her eyes. "Men are impossible." She mumbled tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:57 am

"Not always." Fist said as she continued hitting the boulder. "What made you say that?" She asked

Last edited by Commander Lionspirit>:3 on Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:59 am

"Ruul." She sighed, "He's taking an unhealthy interest in our green little shit, I think he's planning on trying to take her away."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:05 am

Fist laughed "That's not an easy task for sure. The two of them have grown close in a short time. It's nice to see Chaos with someone who cheers him up and keeps him busy. He hasn't had a companion like that in a long time." Fist stopped hitting the boulder and looked it over again, tapping different parts of it to find a weak spot.

Chaos patted Reina and then stood back up. "Let's head back. If there's anymore planning going on I want to be there for it." He said as he began walking back
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:10 am

"Good idea." Reina took Chaos's hand as they headed back to the cave together.

Jillian studied the boulder Fist was punching. "How big was this thing when you started?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:21 am

Fist leaned on the boulder as she talked. "The same for the most part. It's not about shrinking it. It's about finding that sweet spot and pounding on it until it cracks right in half." She then pressed her fist against another section, pulled back, and hit it hard again.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 11:18 am

Kairo walked slowly towards the cave. Maybe he hadn't been able to tempt Reina away from Chaos for too long at the moment, but he had shown her that someone else will be there for her. Maybe that was enough for now. Somewhere else in the back of his mind, he was worried about Calcifer. He knew what it was like having come from the desert, he knew what it could do to someone. Reina wasn't the only person with her innocence at risk, From what Kairo could tell, there was a part of Calcifer who was almost clinging to his past life.
Kairo sighed and ran a hand through his hair. Everyone had to lose their innocence at some point and things had to change, but a part of him was always ready to fight for people like Reina. She reminded him of his brother, much like Calcifer had when they first meet. Unfortunately that meant he was also conflicted on who needed his help most.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 11:41 am

Kialo heard someone calling his name, "yeah, what do you want to know?"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:24 pm

Making his decision fairly quickly, Kairo turned sharply and headed back down to the shore to where Calcifer and Aero were stood.

"Hey," he said holding his hand up in greeting. "Are you ok, Aero?"
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:35 pm

They both looked up. They were sitting cross-legged, Aero still wrapped in her damp clothing, shivering a little. Calcifer had a hold of her wrists, a rosy pink permeating his hands in an attempt to keep her warm. Previously, they'd been muttering to one another in their native, silkily-flowing language, but one of Aero's sentences were cut off. She nodded to him. "She's fine," the mage added. "Don't worry." And it was much to his relief that she was fine, as well. His attitude had brightened significantly-- though that wasn't to say that made it bright. Just less dark.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:41 pm

Kairo watched the heat from Calcifers hands warm Aero and trying (And failing) to hide his surprise he said "It's amazing how much control you have over your powers." Kairo shrugged off his tunic and draped it around Aero's shoulders, rubbing gently at the tops of her arms to help warm her up.

"I know you worry about her, Calcifer, but if we're meant to be taking on Fenrir then we should at least trust one another to protect those we care about."

Last edited by Aka on Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:43 pm

"You said you have the ability to slip between plains of existence or something like that. Could that be used to get everyone here to Labrynna without having to cross the ocean?"
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:49 pm

Calcifer sighed, though it half-sounded like a groan of disdain. "Do they really act like the kind of people you would expect someone to trust? Besides... It's not like they have any respect for the both of us, either. I couldn't care less about how they feel about me, but it's the pot calling the kettle black if they're going to treat her like that." He nodded at Aero.
"You're so bull-headed," she breathed.
"And you're too willing to be kind to people that treat you like shit."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:58 pm

"She has a point." Kairo hated taking sides but he had to try and make Calcifer see his point. "You know what war's like, Cal. Most of us here do. We know that the best way to overpower an enemy is to hit them when they're in discord and cause more confusion. If we're going into a war, you don't have to trust them completely but if you aren't going to do something then you have to realise that people are going to act."

Kairo sighed. "At least try to be civil.£
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:02 pm

He sighed. "Fine. For the good of the group as a collective, I'll try to stop losing my temper." He scowled, looking to the side, "Don't expect me to be all sunshine and butterflies, though." Aero laughed a little, which faded his expression.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:04 pm

Kairo's lips rose into the trademark grin that usually adorned his face. "Let's go back to the cave, I need to know if anyone thinks we need any more supplies for the journey to Labrynna."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:14 pm

Calcifer pulled Aero up. She bundled up his cloak and gave it back to him. "Yeah. Now that I think about it, what're we going to do for food? I mean-- we can't eat nothing but fish the whole time!"
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:58 pm

"It can easily be done but tell me how far would this labrynna be if you traveled over the sea?"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:02 pm

Ruul wasn't sure about that, "I dunno... I'm bad at gauging time and distance. I'd say maybe five days? Why?'
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:08 pm

Chaos and Reina returned to the cave. As soon as they did, Chaos went in the cave and overheard the last few exchanges. He walked over to Ruul and Kialo and joined in the conversation. "I don't understand how teleporting works, but I'd imagine the further the distance, the more difficult to do. Not to mention the size of the group would most likely effect this as well."
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:21 pm

"Well... no, it's more that I'm depending on portals to appear and the question is when they will appear to the place you want to go it could appear in a second or it could appear 10 years later and then there then there also is how long the portals stay opened so I would check with My God when the next portal to labrynna would appear and for how long it would be opened so that the etire group could savely go to labrynna without having to wait for years, even though the timeflowis different in the vortex 10 years would still be at least 2 years in this world. so depending on where the next portal to the vortex will be opened, when the next portal to labrynna will appear, where it will drop us off and how long it will be opened will decide if it's possible for us to go though the vortex to get to the destination you want to go to." he know it might sound complicated but it was absolutely nessisary to note these things to people who weren't used to interdimentional travel but he ha no choice.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:24 pm

Ruul's brow furrowed. He though he'd understood the gist of it, "But if your god sent you here to help us, then he could change the portals, right? Then we wouldn't need to worry about all that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next