The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4

Go down 
+5
Zalty
rickamaru
Preschooler Florian
J
Commander Catspirit
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 6:05 am

Kairo looked up to the sky and saw the great dragon circling. Being alone had never felt so... Lonely before. The sight of the dragon breathing fire caught and held his attention. 'What is going on over there?' he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 7:01 am

"I will follow to the very last detail."Chaos said in response. "As for commandeering, I've never taken a ship myself. I have performed stealth operations on one, however." He paused for a moment and looked at the docks, before continuing." It shouldn't be too much trouble no matter the time though, with the Wolfos around the docks hardly anyone is there at all, being unable to get on their own vessels. He glanced at Jaruzak 'Way to draw attention...' he thought to himself.

Fist shared her opinion on the situation as well. "I don't think there will be much resistance from the people after we get on either. The civilians around here aren't going to mess with a group that just killed a bunch of those beasts." She hadn't fought a wolfos in a long time. In a weird way, she was looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:03 am

Ruul nodded as Jillian spoke, "Alright, you're the boss." He had to admit, the thought that they were all going to become pirates was rather silly, though he tried to be serious about it.

"There's just one issue I have with doing it at night," he said. He motioned to the sun, still rising, "It hardly even qualifies as morning now."
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 2:49 pm

Calcifer huffed, impatient.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:58 am

"We have time supposedly, eat, rest, don't stay in very large groups and do not draw attention to yourselves. Scout the area for anything seemingly useful and watch out for troublemakers." She looked up at Jarzurak, "Basically anyone that looks like him. How do we get him down here to not make trouble for us later? Anyhow, split up and meet back here at sunset, we'll be moving out around 9:00. Anyone late will have to hope they can catch up."

Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:10 am

'Sunset?' Calcifer sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. What under Din's sun was he going to do all day in order to pass time while being inconspicuous but trying to not seem so? Aero'd looked up at him. They exchanged looks. A wry grin slipped on his features and he nodded softly over to Ruul. Was he sure?... Yeah.
She put her bow back. "I'll stick with you!" She beamed up at him. Her attention was quickly drawn to his ice armor. "Can I?" She reached to it with a gossamer touch.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:18 am

Ruul chuckled and held out his claw, "Sure. It's pretty cold, though." He looked at Jillian, "Understood. We all need rest anyways. I guess the march through the night may work to our favor in the end."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:29 am

Chaos sat on the beach near where Reina had been standing. He'd only just realized how tired he was from the long night of walking. He took out some of his paper and charcoal and started writing things down that he were on his mind. This ordeal felt like it was one of his old missions and he would treat it as such. The words of his former superiors echoed in his ears 'This is a critical mission. We're sending you in. Infiltrate, reach your target, and get out. Failure is not an option! Don't disappoint us...' This time, however, he knew it was for a good cause. He planted his sword in the sand next to him and continued to write.

Fist stretched as the group began to disperse and walked over to Jillian. "Say.... you think our little cave cave down the beach is still undiscovered?" She'd hoped Jillian had had similar thoughts. Once they went back in time that spring wouldn't be there anymore, and she intended to enjoy it as much as she could before then. Not to mention the barrel of fresh water was still there, and they would need it once they were restricted to the boat, that is, unless they wanted to survive on just the water from their pouches.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:34 am

Aero disregarded the warning and placed her whole palm on the smoothest area of the armor easily accessible to her reach. It... stung! She retracted her hand back and shook it, expressing a fluidly displeased look.
Yes, the fire mage had completely forgotten that morning the horrible lack of sleep nearly everyone had suffered. He supposed he'd gotten so exhausted, he didn't feel so anymore. Hm. Now he had something to do all day. Sleep. Then again, he didn't want to mess up his internal clock too much... But there was no guarantee he'd get a regular schedule on a ship, either. No clue what life on a ship was like. He tried to remember how much money he had, but then tossed the idea of an Inn aside. He wanted to attract attention to himself as little as possible-- sleeping in the middle of the day in an Inn was a bit odd. Sleeping under a tree or something didn't sound horrible.
One thing was certain. He didn't want to be near the water before he was forced to get on that ship.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:23 pm

Ruul yawned, "I'm bushed. I need sleep." He smashed the claws together, attempting to break them, but only managed to break off the sharp bits and chip the rest. He'd let it thaw out for a while. The beach was virtually devoid of vegetation, however, offering no shade for him to rest under.

At Fist's mention of it, he recalled the cave that Chaos' party had been in when they met at the beach after Reina had been kidnapped. Fenrir had helped them with that issue. Pushing the thought aside, he turned to Fist, "Hey, do you think it would be an okay place to sleep? I can't get to sleep when it's too bright out."
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:02 pm

Quint perked up. "I might head to he campsite nearby if anyone wnts to join." Trace wasnt sure whi to go with considering he was too tired to even care.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:21 pm

Jillian would've been happy to go to the cave alone with Fist but the more people at the spring the fewer attracting attention in town. "Yeah sure, let's go." She said sleepily. "I could use a bath for sure."

"What're you thinking about?" Reina asked quietly. She watched Chaos writing and thought about the recent events. Everything was stacking up so fast. "Can you teach me how to do that?" she asked quietly. She had never learned how to read or write but it looked important.

Last edited by J on Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:24 pm

Necruta was too far away to be able to hear when they were going to steal a boat and leave but at this moment getting protection against the wolf.

Nyakk was walking down the beach when he saw that the dock was being guarded by fenrir's wolfos he knew that he wouldn't be able to harm them enough to steal a boat by himself so he looked around and saw a group of people who seemed like they could take the wolfos out for him. He made sure that he could block a sword or any other weapon that they could use against him in case they tried to attack him.
He walked towards the group who was now splitting up. "Uhm, I was wondering if you guys could help me. I want to leave the country because of Fenrir but the dock is guarded by Wolfos, so do you know another way to get out or do you know someone who can take them out?"
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:42 pm

"Don't know anyone crazy enough to try." Jillian lied. "Maybe look in town." She wasn't accepting any more newcomers, she didn't want anyone screwing up the mission.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:44 pm

Chaos glanced at Reina. "Recording recent events. Archiving them could aid us in the future." He saw the group moving towards the cave. "We should go with them. Best to remain out of sight for now." He stood up to follow, but stopped and turned towards Nyaak. "none of the crews are willing to risk leaving and the only way out from the bay is by boat." This stranger didn't seem hostile, but he wasn't going to let his guard down

Fist hid her disappointment. "Yeah it should be safe there. We still have some food and stuff there so it'll be a good resting place." She began jogging towards the cave, but stopped when she realized someone approached them
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:51 pm

"Then would you guys be able to help me, because as far as I can see you have the proper equipment to not have much of a problem with those wolfos." He knew that this guy would give him a lot of problems if he wasn't carefull so he decided that it would be best to stay polite and try to not get on his bad side.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:35 pm

Chaos crossed his arms and thought of what to say. He had no idea who this man was or his true intentions. He didn't exactly want more strangers in the group. He also wasn't sure if lying would be effective as this guy would see that they were taking on the wolves once their plan was initiated later. He didn't see why someone would rely on a group of strangers for such assistance in combat either. "We're not looking for a fight at the moment, just rest. A head on assault in the morning isn't a very good tactic either, especially in a populated area such as this." Chaos was suspicious, but he gave this guy credit for one thing, he wasn't spying on them in the middle of the night.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 4:07 am

Calcifer honestly didn't care about the approaching man that seemed to pry to get into the group's business. The more he thought about how he was tired, the more tired he seemed to get. He sighed, determining that laying out in the sand was a nice thing to do-- almost nostalgic. He pulled his pack off and sat it down with a thump in the soft, white sand, pulling out a few old robes he'd kept for desert-travel. Not bothering to set anything between himself and the sand, he simply threw some of the fabric over his eyes, crossed his legs, put his hands behind his head, and tried to sleep. The sound of the water made it hard at first, for flowing water was an unsettling sound to him. Soon, though, he drifted to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 4:15 am

Jaruzak glided down from the skies. Having noticed that everyone was breaking apart and heading away, he took it as a sign that they werent looking for a glorious fight like him. After he landed he headed to the campsite that they had been at when they were going to attack the great eel. Taking up a meditative sitting position he gathered his thoughts and tried to recollect the teachings of his people, he also thought this was a necessary thing for him to do since he was most likely the last of his race and he needed to keep his culture continuing so it wouldnt die out.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:15 am

Once at the cave, Ruul ducked inside and set about looking for a spot to sleep in. He contented himself with a shadowy nook opposite the cave's mouth and out of direct sight from the water pool, so as to give anyone who wished to bathe a little privacy.

Laying down on his side, he shut his eyes and began the long process of trying to catch some sleep.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:33 am

Without knowing where to go Trace decided to follow Ruul and the girls into that cave then settled in a ball on top of a rock and fell asleep. Quint on the otherhand headed to the beach campsite and decided to sleep under a palm tree.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:54 am

Once they reached the cave Jillian felt almost instantly relaxed. "Feels good to be back." She said. She eyed the hot spring and thought of her sore muscles. "Anyone else up for a bath?" She asked mischievously as she began to strip and dip her feet in the water.

Last edited by J on Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 7:55 am

Chaos was somewhat irritated by the group leaving him with this stranger. Fist looked at him, waiting for orders of some kind. "Go on ahead." He said. He could tell she was anxious to get to the cave. "Sorry, but we have our own objectives to accomplish at this time." He put a hand on Reina's back and turned to leave. As he walked he stopped for a moment. "Try checking the docks again tomorrow before sunrise..... Wolfos need to eat too, and they often hunt in the early hours of morning. Perhaps the docks will be... unoccupied long enough to secure a ship." He then continued to walk. He wasn't sure if the man could be trusted or not, but if he really needed to leave for family or other reasons, it wouldn't hurt to give him a suggestion. In any case, by that time tomorrow morning the docks would definitely be silent.

As he continued down the beach he replied to Reina's earlier question. "Don't know how to read? I guess there isn't much use for it in the forest..."

Fist ran on ahead and entered the cave. She eyed the glorious hot spring and ran towards it as if it were an old friend she'd missed dearly. as she ran she removed her belt of junk and tossed it to the side, threw off her cloak, and slid out of her body suit. When she reached the water she flopped in and let the water engulf her. "oooooooh yeah...." she said to herself. It only came out as gargling noises though
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:24 am

Jillian laughed at Fist's enthusiasm. "Needed that huh?" She giggled and splashed towards Fist. "I'm pretty sore myself after last night. Carrying our friend the wolf man was such a pain in the back." she rubbed her sore shoulders and cracked her neck before sinking into the hot water.

"I wasn't ever taught really. Like you said, I didn't need it where i grew up, and no one else knew how to either so it's not like I had a teacher." Her voice grew softer as she spoke. Was this something everyone knew how to do? Was she the only one in the whole group that didn't know how to read or write? She felt stupid, like it was somehow her fault, like she should've tried to learn at some point.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 1:21 pm

Ruul didn't mind the noise that Jillian and Fist were making. Noise was never an issue when he tried to sleep. With nothing to do, his mind began to wander. Not to Aero and Reina as they had the last few times, but to himself.

This journey would ultimately end with his becoming the Oracle of Ages. The thought almost seemed ridiculous when he thought about it now. He wasn't sure of all that being an oracle entailed, but it seemed like it would be elevating him above the positions of the other members of the party, which he found an uncomfortable thought. He didn't want power or fame, and he certainly didn't think he particularly deserved it. He was downright childish next to Chaos or Jaruzak, and yet he was the one who was going to be given the burden of being the Oracle of Nayru.

He wondered how the others would handle being in contact with a goddess. Or representing her, or whatever else was part of the deal. A sinking feeling arose in his gut. What would the others think of him after that? And would the transformation change his personality? Would he lose his memories? The chances were slim, but he couldn't help but worry about it.

He shook his head and tried to avoid worrying. After a few minutes, his exhaustion got to him and he drifted into a light sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next