The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4

Go down 
+5
Zalty
rickamaru
Preschooler Florian
J
Commander Catspirit
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 1:15 pm

"Reina, you look like you could drop off standing up," observed Ruul, "Need someone to carry you? It's a pretty long walk to Great Bay from here." He glanced around. They were taking too long, "Either way, we really need to get going, we've wasted enough time already."
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 5:31 pm

Reina straightened up a little. "I'm fine. I can handle the distance." She tightened her grip on the broom handle. "I'm not sleepy at all." She yawned.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 5:54 pm

Chaos sighed and walked over to Reina. It was fairly late and he could see how tired she was. He then lifted her up and put her on his back.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 6:04 pm

Reina tried to protest about being picked up but couldn't seem to care. She wrapped her arms around Chaos's shoulders and rested her head against his back. In a matter of moments she feel asleep.

Jillian agreed with Ruul. "Well now that the kid's all settled we should go like Blue Hair says. That 'Wolf God' ain't gonna kill himself."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 6:11 pm

Chaos made sure Reina was secure on his back and nodded. With his back occupied, he put his sheathed blade on his belt instead. "Alright, the boat's leaving. Haul ass or stay behind. No more waiting. Let's move!" He clapped his hands a few times as he walked out the door. When he spoke Fist stood stiffer and immediately bolted outside, pulling Necruta and Jillian behind her
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 8:04 pm

Ruul sauntered out the door after them. He pulled up alongside Jillian, "My name's Ruul, by the way. I don't blame you if you don't remember, though, because I don't remember your name either." He grinned, "I'm bad with names."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 8:30 pm

Calcifer sighed and took up both the pot full of supplies and the middle-section of the pole supporting Necruta. One for each arm. And of course he wasn't going to crawl on his knees. He walked to the side, holding it from the bottom.
Aero didn't walk alongside Ruul, as she normally would have wanted to. She missed him, but he seemed preoccupide. The way he'd been speaking to her lately, he seemed displeased with her...
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:53 am

Jaruzak got up off the wall and followed after everyone else, when he was outside he walked next to Aero. Although he didnt know Aero's name he at least tried to familiarise himself with her scent. As he walked he stretched his wings, he was glad the bullet hole had already healed, but he doubted that he would be good for scouting above if he couldnt hear the group, he needed his eyes to look for danger rather than to make sure he knew where everyone was.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 9:08 am

Quint and Trace left the inn with the rest of the party inot the cold chill of the evening.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 11:54 pm

Jillian looked over Ruul. "Name's Jillian, since you told me yours. I don't mean to come off as rude but I'm not exactly on friendly terms with men. Especially men who help wolf-gods take over my homeland."

Reina had given up fighting sleep and instead fell deep into a dream.

She dreamed that large flames licked the sky as the forest burned to nothing but ashes. She could almost feel the pain of the flames licking her skin and the smoke filling her lungs. A great evil wolf stood over the disaster howling as the horrible voice of Fenrir filled her ears. "This is what happens to those who resist. I will wipe out any race that tries to stop me." The voice laughed deep and long. Reina could feel her arms around something secure and somehow she knew it meant safety. She clung tighter and tighter as the dream became more terrifying. Tears slipped from her eyes and she watched her home fall apart.

Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 1:46 am

As Chaos walked he felt Reina tightening her grip around his neck. It wasn't anything too bad though so he didn't mind. He could tell she was having some rough dreams when he turned his head slightly to get a look at her on his back. She felt warm on his back in contrast to the cold around them. "Don't worry. I'll keep you safe..." he said quietly as he kept her close.

Soon enough the group had reached the gate as it was a short distance from the inn they had been staying at. The guard goron looked at the newcomers who had only arrived earlier that night joined with the group from the day before. "Leaving already?" he said as he looked down at them. Chaos looked up at him and responded "Given the recent turn of events, we've got some urgent business to attend to. Tell the Chief I'm sorry for leaving so abruptly." He had a feeling the large goron leader would have wanted to discuss these happenings with him, but tie was of the essence. The guard nodded and opened the gate for the party to continue forward.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:53 am

Aero sheepishly looked up at Jaruzaak for a moment. He was... intimidating, to say the least. She hoped his personality wasn't as rough as his scaly appearance.

Calcifer interjected, despite his knowledge that shutting up was the best thing to do around the Kokiri and Gerudo. Irritation drew his comments out a bit longer than he'd intended.
"First thing. If you caught wind of anything that happened in the commotion earlier, Ice here didn't willingly help him. It was a huge misunderstanding that I'm sure even a naturally wise and dominate Gerudo woman such as yourself would catch on to. Second, I'm not too fond of Gerudo who only gain power in numbers in order to ambush and thieve others and then declare that their "superior". Especially those who go around acting like they're the only people that live in the desert and rob others of resources. And, lastly," He turned a little to look at her during a pause, "If you're going to be rude, don't fucking try to weasel out of it like you give a shit about his opinion of you or his emotions. Once you cross that line, you're plain being a bitch."

(lolCalumad. Also, I forgot to mention that Gieru and Gerudo fight for resources-- mainly water. If there's an issue with this, I can edit my post and not change Cal's character sheet.)
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:38 am

Jillian dropped her bit of the broom handle and slapped Calcifer across the face. "First thing," She held up a finger and mocked Calcifers' tone. "I will NOT tolerate you or anyone speaking horribly of my people in front of me! They are my family and you will not speak of them again. Second," She held up a second finger. "Whether he did it willingly or not he allowed himself to be fooled and I'm not an easy forgiver to fools! And lastly," She paused to mock him again. "Whether I am a bitch or not it is none of your business. Are we clear on that?" She spat at his feet.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:02 pm

Ruul swooped to catch the end of the broom and twisted to position himself in between Calcifer and Jillian. he called over his shoulder, "Hold up for a second there, Fist."

He turned first to Calcifer and said with a smile, "Thanks for standing up for me, I appreciate it." He then turned to Jillian, "It's understandable that you should blame me for all of this. I did let myself be fooled, despite that fact that he was rather suspicious. But I should also remind you that I'm the one who proposed a way to fix all this." Stepping slightly backwards, he addressed both of them, "And you two shouldn't get in a fight over your races. You're both individuals, and the actions of your people as a whole do not shape who you are." He then added, as an afterthought to Jillian, "The same goes for gender."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:14 pm

Of course he was expecting her to react in some shrill-spoken womanly manner, but he didn't foresee her hitting him. If he had, he would have burned her palm. The sharp stinging on his cheek came as a shock, and somewhere along the line the cooking pot had slipped from his hand to the snow. It was only after her words stopped and she spat at him that his anger went boiling to his head. His ears naturally drew back and his face flushed a vibrant contrast with the white environment, the crimson in his eyes deepening.
He was quite literally frozen in place, despite the irony considering his scalding temper. A good deal of Ruul's words whizzed past him, but he understood the gist. That's not to say that he cared. The bitch was ignorant, arrogant, and unappreciative. Given, he was arrogant, but it's not too often that two prideful people get along smoothly. He honestly hadn't realized the fuming at his unoccupied hand. The flame was about double it's normalcy, and articulated the words he wanted to express quite clearly.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:22 pm

Chaos turned to look at the argument ensuing. He was just about to grab the two by the collars and yell at them hadn't Ruul gotten there first. Chaos saw Calcifer's hand emitting large flames and took a step towards him. "We're not going to have a problem are we?" He said as he allowed his arm to become coated in the dark purple, fire like energy emit from his own hand. He still didn't know where Calcifer's temper might go and wasn't taking any chances
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:29 pm

When Calcifer started producing flames from his hands, Jaruzak leaped forward, spread his wings and scooped up Calcifer as he flew him into the sky. "Calm down, they are allies not enemies, if you act like allies are not needed then loneliness and death is what awaits".
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:18 am

"AAAH," Calcifer cursed, the ground dipping down below him, the fire on his hands greedily absorbing the oxygen created from the movement.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:24 am

(isn't Jaruzak still deaf? He's lecturing Calcifer about things he shouldn't be able to hear :P )

Chaos stopped emitting the energy after Jaruzak lifted Calcifer up into the sky. 'A little unnecessary...' He thought to himself. As the fire continued coming off of Calcifer as it consumed the oxygen in the air. Chaos had primarily emitted his own energy to get Calcifer to turn off the fire. He knew it was unlikely he'd attack someone in the party. Not with so many fighters around who could easily over power him together. Chaos then straightened up and reminded everyone of what was important at the moment. "Enough of this! We need to keep moving!" he looked back up at Jaruzak dangling Calcifer in the sky and sighed. "Somebody tell him to come back down. We're wasting time with these pointless arguments!"

He turned around and continued to walk. This event brought up concern in his mind. 'Here we are, a group of people who are practically strangers trying to pull off such a big task. We've been walking for almost no time at all and already there's fighting.' This would have never been acceptable where he was from. Teams had to work like a well oiled machine. There was no room for such arguments and back talk. He had been prepared to scold the hot headed characters in his group for their pointless argument. It is inefficient to have such quarrels during such an important mission. 'For their sake and for the sake of many others, they'd better get their act together...' he thought to himself

"You alright?" Fist asked Jillian as she had started to walk again
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:59 am

Jillian was fuming as she picked up her end of the broom again. "My people are not all that he says. I have known many good, strong women, the ones who raised me, those I grew up with. I wont tolerate him talking smack about us. He can hate me all he wants but I'll knock him around anytime he talks about my people as a whole." She stared at the ground as she walked and tried to calm her anger. "I hate him more than Chaos I think." She whispered.

In all the commotion Reina stirred from her sleep and realized she was clinging a little too tightly Around Chaos's neck. She loosened her grip a bit and blinked a couple times. It was still cold so she wondered if they'd gotten very far. "Are we at the Bay yet?" She whispered groggily.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 6:08 am

Fist laughed "That's a lot of hate." She said to Jillian. "No point dwindling on it now though, or you may have reason to dislike Chaos more." Fist looked forward at Chaos, walking down the mountain with Reina on his back.

Chaos tilted his head towards Reina. "Not even close. There was an argument that slowed us down. I don't think there will be anymore though, at least not until we reach our destination." Or so he hoped anyway. Another pointless stop like that would set him off for sure. All that mattered was living, and getting to their destination
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 6:20 am

"That's no good." Reina whispered. "We have to much to do to not get along." She found it hard to get back to sleep after her nightmare and being woken up by all the fighting. she pressed her face into Chaos's back to shield it from the cold. "I've never been on a boat before. I hope I don't get seasick." She said as she fought sleep again.

Jillian sighed. It was true, she thought there was no man she could ever hate more than Chaos, he made her afraid and he had seen her at a time when she was weak and emotional. She still couldn't figure out how she had let a man like him get to her like that. "It's getting harder to hate him. Watching how he takes care of the kid and all. But he's still not my favorite person, especially when he's angry. I just can't stand how he always has to be in control of everything. He's not my boss. I would never let a man like him boss me around."
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 6:29 am

Quint shook his head at calcifers harsh words toowards Jillian then chuckled a bit at when Jaruzak lifted him up him up into the sky. At Chaos's request he tried to motion Jaruzak to land and bring calcifer back to solid ground. Trace on the otherhand was confused byt hte fact that people decided to journey to stop a crazy wolf guy and then immediatly start a fight with eachother,
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 6:36 am

"Well there's been a lot of firsts for you thus far. I doubt a boat and some sea sickness would be able to stop you... or are you not as strong willed as I thought you were?" Chaos said, trying to liven her up a bit

Fist smiled under her mask "Well he likes to control all the variables. Like a board game. He's very confident in his decisions and likes things to go accordingly. Can't entirely blame him considering he grew up doing this. I guess out here it can be sort of like a double edged sword though." She scratched her head as her midnight black hair blew in the wind
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 6:52 am

Reina straightened herself up on Chaos's back. "You're not getting rid of me over a little sea sickness." She said sternly, "I'm with this til the end. Besides, Who else is going to keep the forest safe from this Fenrir guy? I have to look out for my home now." She felt like the burden of her entire race was heavy on her shoulders. If she wasn't going to represent the Kokiri in this fight who would?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next