The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4

Go down 
+5
Zalty
rickamaru
Preschooler Florian
J
Commander Catspirit
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:47 pm

As Necruta fell and started changing, Chaos immediately looked at him, swiped his gun off the table, and pointed it at his head. "I knew something was fishy about those tracks..." he muttered. As the group was talking about what to do he called to Fist. "Restrain him." Fist, having been awoken by the ruckus, pulled the big pair of cuffs that looked as if they were meant to hold a beast. "These will hold em." She said as she turned the collapsed werewolf on his belly and cuffed his wrists tight. "Should I get his feet too? We have a lot of rope." Chaos nodded and Fist made a large knot meant for holding prisoners, a real pain in the ass to undo, but it seemed necessary to avoid the chance of having to break limbs. "Quite the exciting night..." she said to herself
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:58 am

Aero slackened the tightness of her bow, lowering its firing angle. "Hey, don't hurt him!" It might've not have been the most rational thing to say in this situation, but regardless of physical form or mental state, Necruta was still Necruta. He was still Necruta with amnesia, after all. She had to give them the credit that it did seem more harsh because of the manner that her friend's beastly form was writhing on the stone floor like that, though. He was contorting his frame into almost unnatural positions in an attempt to gnaw at his binds-- no, it's. Well, it was still Necruta, but she didn't want to think that that was truely Necruta. It was, but it wasn't. Like it was some sort of parasite boring into his mind-- a possession.
Suddenly, she was reminded of her old dagger. She'd begun to carry it around solely for a keepsake rather than a weapon. Oh, it had been so long since she'd used it save for her first Wolfo kill and a few skint rabbits. It was Necruta's! A memento to their comradeship. She'd nearly forgotten about its poisoned tip-- how the blade glinted a lustrous purple in the sun. She bolted for her back, burying through it for the little treasure that'd once been like a shortsword to her. Aha!
She had to be quick. She ran to the beast, avoiding its piercing, maddened gaze. She skid on her knees before striking to pierce its skin. She wasn't trying to stab-- merely get it in deep enough to let the poison work its way to his blood efficiently. He'd be asleep before he knew what hit him if that split second worked out as planned.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:13 am

(well this is slightly delayed but fuck it, Reina and Jillian weren't both staring into space before Aero put the guy to sleep but i was at work so delayed post is delayed XP)

As Necruta was getting everyone's attention Jillian was watching him closely. He looked ill the whole time he was speaking and as he fell and began the change she yanked Reina back towards the stairs as fast as she could. She let the rest of the group handle the wolf man. "Stay here kid, Chaos would kill me if I let anything happen to you now."

Reina felt herself being yanked back and watched the chaos unfold throughout the group. Seeing that they had it under control Reina felt it was best to listen to Jillian.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:55 am

"So right after saying to not hurt him, you stab him?" Fist questioned with crossed arms. Chaos had returned to looking over his weapons. "That stab wasn't deep enough to be fatal. Must be some sort of sedative coating the knife, correct?" He asked as he checked over one of his own knives.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 1:37 pm

Ruul knelt down next to Necruta, "Good thinking, Aero. You can really handle yourself now." It was with a hint of sadness that he said this. "I guess we'll be transporting him with us. Once he's out of Fenrir's range of influence- since I figure that's what caused this- he should revert back to normal. And if that doesn't do it, then time travel certainly should."
He stood up and glanced over at Aero. Upon seeing the knife, his eyebrows rose, "Hey... I remember that blade!"
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:34 pm

Jaruzak had some trouble flying and found it difficult to fly after losing his ears, 'what the hell was with that voice, it spoke in my head?' he thought to himself as he flew towards the Goron village.

When he arrived at the inn, he dropped down from the sky and landed on the ground with a rather loud crash as he couldnt control the fall as he usually did properly. He entered the inn with his sword resting on his shoulder and he immediately spotted the two newcomers and the strange halfwolf-Necruta on the ground. Straight away he approached Ruul and instead of saying anything he tapped his pointed ear twice before shaking his hand, his attempt to say he couldnt hear.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:38 pm

Ruul was starting to feel overwhelmed. "You can't hear?" he asked dumbly, realizing it was a useless question afterwards. He scratched his head, "Ugh. What now?"

He wanted to ask how it happened and if it was reversible. He glanced around, "Hey, does anyone have any paper and something to write with?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 7:47 pm

Chaos looked over as Jaruzak entered the building and listened as Ruul tried to enter conversation with him. When Ruul asked for writing material to communicate with the deafened Jaruzak, Chaos got up and pulled out a Journal from his bag, ripped out a couple pages and then handed them to Ruul along with a dark charcoal like stick. He then went back to his seat and plopped back down, returning to his maintenance
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 8:44 pm

Ruul raised a questioning eyebrow at Chaos. He really couldn't understand how he could be so unphased by everything.

Shrugging, he scrawled down a note to Jaruzak:

What happened?

Will it heal? How long will that take?

After a moment, he added another line.

Did you hear Fenrir?
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 11:34 pm

Jaruzak read the note Ruul had written and responded after a deep breath, "I can speak, just not hear", he said rather quietly and deeply as he couldnt hear his own voice. He then continued, "The shaking hurt and drove me mad, it felt something tore in my ear and it bled. It should heal, probably by tomorrow or the day after, although im not sure." Before answering the last line Jaruzak bared his teeth a little and his voice got slightly deeper and rougher. "I heard him in my head, if he wishes to bind and chain the people then i shall kill him, god or not." Certain memories played through Jaruzak's head, memories of when he had been captured by bandits.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 11:49 pm

Ruul turned the note towards himself and took a moment to write some more:

We need to get to Labrynna. I figure it shouldn't take more than two or three days to get there by boat from Great Bay. Once there, we need to get to the Temple of Ages, where I can wind back time with my harp enough for us to prevent Fenrir from gaining power, if not outright kill him.

Trace and Quint are out re-stocking their ammunition and should be back somewhat soon, although probably not as soon as Chaos would like.

Done, he turned the paper back to Jaruzak.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 11:58 pm

Chaos leaned back and aimed down the sights of his gun towards the window. After hearing Jaruzak's threat towards Fenrir, he responded with a hint of amusement "Now there's an idea I can get behind. We're in agreement there..."
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:08 am

When Jaruzak read Ruul's note, he broke out into laughter, "Turning time back, sounds interesting, im ready to leave when we need to."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:16 am

Ruul nodded and crumpled up the paper. Not quite sure what to do with it, he just stuffed it and the piece of charcoal in his bag with the rest.

Well, he was prepared. Now to wait for Quint and Trace.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 2:00 am

Quint and Trace returned around 45 minutes after they left and entered the inn. "That was fast, this kid made more ammunition on 30 minutes than I can in an entire day plus his own stuff." Trace laughed. "It wasnt that hard, the musket shot is quite easy to make. Well i'll just go snd get my stuff i'll be back in a minute." Trace left the others and went up to his room, packed and came back down with his stuff. "Ok im ready whenever you guys are."
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 7:02 am

"Good." Chaos had just finished looking over his stuff for the second time and quickly strapped, holstered, sheathed, and put away all his equipment where it needed to be. "Let's not waste anymore time. Everyone ready? Used the restroom?" He said somewhat impatiently. They'd waited long enough and the trip wasn't getting any shorter.
He looked over at the their sleeping werewolf companion. "Who's going to carry him?" at this point he seemed more like a burden for them in Chaos' eyes. Having to carry and watch a beast like that could be troublesome, but there didn't seem to be any other options.

Fist sighed "I'll carry the little puppy for awhile." She walked over to the innkeeper and asked if he had an old broom or walking stick they could use. The goron produced a long broomstick which Fist took and snapped the broom part right off. She thanked him and then redid the knots around the Wolfos to accompany the stick. After she was done, Fist lifted the front of the stick up over her shoulder, elevating the upper half of Necruta's sleeping body. "Anyone care to help a girl carry her sleeping dog?"

Last edited by Commander Catspirit on Thu May 31, 2012 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 7:20 am

Jillian took up the foot end of the broomstick to carry the wolf-man from behind. "I got your back." She smiled.

Reina unstrung her bow and tucked it away in the quiver. "I'm ready to go." She declared and took up the middle of the broomstick for support. "Would be awful if this thin snapped."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 10:03 am

"I wouldn't hold it there," advised Ruul, "You might be within his biting range once he regains consciousness."

Something tugged at his memory. The name of the poison surfaced, "The poison of the living dead, was it?" After another moment of thought, he snapped his fingers, "Oh, I remember now! The poison on Aero's knife was made by Necruta years ago. It puts people to sleep, and they won't wake up until they've had water splashed on their face."

He turned to Aero, "I'm amazed you managed to not use it up all this time, and that it still works."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 5:26 pm

She was still kind-of spacy from the sight of Jaruzaak. She'd never seen a... whatever-he-is before. It felt like she was meeting too many people too fast. She wondered if she'd be able to remember everyones' names. It took her a minute to reply."Oh, y-yeah!" Aero beamed. "And I can make more if we need it." She flopped her notebook of potions and poisons-- which used to be Necruta's-- in her hand. "...If I can figure out how to read his handwriting," she added a little disdainfully. She burst out into peals of laughter a second afterward.
Calcifer, bag strapped across his back, stepped over to the female trio, "In fact, I wouldn't advise you to carry him at all." Noting the bite in his tone, he sighed, trying his best to be...somber. Tending to only make eye contact with Fist, he spoke as cautiosly as he could to not offend, "I'm not questioning your ability. I'm just sure that you three need to reserve your physical stamina more than I do. I'd think it best for me to carry Necruta."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:15 pm

Ruul laughed with Aero, then turned to Calcifer, "Don't worry about Fist. Aside for Jaruzak, she's probably physically the strongest person here, if her name alone wasn't indication enough. And most Gerudo are stronger than the average Hylian male, aren't they?"
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:58 pm

Calcifer's thin veil of civility was torn to threads, and his words came out clipped and ground out. "Do not compare me to a Hylian." He tapped his foot, crossing his arms. "It's called chivalry. I'm trying to do these women a favor." He was well expecting a sexist retort from the Gerudo. Maybe an insult regarding her superiority... Something disgustingly backhanded like that. He couldn't make himself look at her.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 10:03 pm

"Chivalry?" Ruul was surprised to hear that from Calcifer, though he decided not to exaggerate it, "That's a pleasant change."
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 10:48 pm

Jaruzak leaned up next to the door, he watched the conversation without interest. He thought they were ready to leave before, but now it seems theyll just wait around a bit before leaving. Sighing as he looked at them, he tried to make himself comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 12:39 am

Fist had never had any exposure to chivalry so she didn't quite understand the gesture, instead assuming it was a question of her strength. "Thanks, but I'm perfectly capable of carrying this light weight on my own. I've dealt with worse and my strength is second to none!" She said pridefully, beating her chest with her free hand. "The stick and all that is just because I'd rather not have to carry him over my head the whole way down."
She then smirked under her mask and continued, "If you really want to help me though, you can always carry my stuff over there." Fist pointed to the big cooking pot full of a mix of tools and food for their travels. "That could be a pain while I'm handling poochy here." She patted the sleeping Necruta's side with her free hand humorously.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 6:01 am

Jillian scoffed, just like a man to hide his sexism behind a thin veil of 'chivalry'. If he was really Chivalrous he would actually look at her when he talked to her. She wasn't even sure he knew her name. She felt like saying something back but he might be expecting that. She scoffed and hoisted the broom handle up over her shoulder and proceeded to make a show of testing the wolf-mans weight. "Yeah, we got this handled thanks." She said a bit too sweetly.

Reina was ready to head out the door. The sooner they got to the boat the sooner she could sleep. After a long day of training and a long night of trouble she was feeling the strain. Her eyes grew heavy during the argument about who should carry Necruta. In her state of mind as she struggled to stay awake she assumed Calcifer just really wanted to help. "You could carry my part if it's a big deal but you might have to be on your knees." She mumbled blearily.

Jillian chuckled. She couldn't tell if Reina was just that tired or if she was trying to insult Calcifer. Whichever way it was intended it sounded more like an insult. 'She's a snarky one to be sure." Jillian thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next