The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4

Go down 
+5
Zalty
rickamaru
Preschooler Florian
J
Commander Catspirit
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 4:50 pm

Aero would've interjected, mentioning exactly what Ruul had just said, but everyone seemed to be talking almost at once-- all panicked and rushed. Plus, she had to focus on Necruta. At least, for now, she felt like she was serving some sort of purpose to everyone.
No one seemed to notice she'd taken her bow out again except for Calcifer. He'd learned on impulse to be observant of her, and her glances over to their amnesiac friend coupled with what had happened out in the snow didn't settle right.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:09 pm

Necruta felt that the worst part was over but he could barely move since his miind consumed almost all energy he had left to stop the wolf from taking over the body. Although the wolf was still trying it was less fierce and even with the small amount of energy he had left he could stop it for 5 minutes that is if he didn't lose his focus or fell asleep through the lack of energy. Although the wolf was trying less and less Necruta's hands still weren't back to normal and he wondered how long it would take before they would be back to normal
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:56 pm

Chaos looked over at Ruul. "Well, considering it seems to be the source of all that mayhem earlier and it's now storming to clocktown. I think it's safe to say this thing has no good intentions. You can almost feel the evil coming off of it." Chaos held his marked arm as it burned his skin.

A few minutes later, Fist came back out. "Alright, our stuff's ready for quick pick up should we need it.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:15 pm

Ruul saw the logic in Cat's argument. And really, what was the harm in getting an early start at running away whether it was evil or not? Fortunately, he hadn't purchased a room and had all of his belongings packed in his sack which still sat on the bench he had sat down on before. He picked it up now, "Guess we'll be going too."

Just then an echoing voice washed over them. It was hard to tell if it was coming from everywhere, or if it was directly in their heads.

"Greetings, citizens of Termina." The voice was layered, with one deep and bestial and the other more normal-sounding and familiar. "Do not panic. Do not run. I solemnly swear that I will not harm you, as long as you are compliant."

"This voice-" began Ruul.

"I am Fenrir, the wolf god, and the new god of Termina, and soon the entire world." A laugh echoed through his message, "Don't worry, I will not turn Termina into a desolate land of slavery and death. No, no. How could I amass an army if I did that? No, you will serve me by carrying out your lives as you have up to this point. However..." He paused. There will certainly come a time when your services will be needed as soldiers, fighting for the unification of the world. You will become the most powerful army any world has or ever will see again. It will be a day of glory, and you will relish its memory for generations. You will be sung of by your children's children's children's children. Now, I wish to convene with all of your leaders. By noon tomorrow, I wish to see the leader of the Hylians, the Deku, the Zora, and the Gorons in Clock Town's main plaza. Should you fail to make an appearance, leaders... then I will eradicate your kind from the country." He paused again. "That is all."

Ruul's jaw dropped, "Fenrir? The guy who took the Happy Mask Salesma's masks? Who I... oh Nayru..." He dropped his bag. A blue harp slipped partially out. "I helped him gain power!"
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:28 pm

Reina was terrified. She clung tightly to Chaos as the voice boomed over everything. By the time it ended there were tears in her eyes. She wasn't sure what to do, was there anything they could do?

Jillian watched Ruul fill with panic at the realization of what he'd done. "You mean you were in on this!" She realized she didn't even know this guy or any of these people really. "What did he promise you in return huh?"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:30 pm

Ruul turned to Jillian, frantic, "Nothing, he just told me he collected masks! He said he was busy so he wanted me to get some books on some masks for him from the Clock Town Library..." He paused. "W-well... I guess I didn't exactly help him as much as I just sped up the process..."
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:32 pm

Quint was shocked at the revelation. "He lied to us just to get power, and i beleived him. How could i be so blind. The happy mask sales man gave us that mask because he knew what he was planning all along. We could have stopped him but we didnt.. DAMN IT." Quint banged his fist on a table braking it in anger. Trace on the other hand wasw now out from under the table was shouting in defiance. "There is no way anyone like that could take over hyrule the godesses wouldnt allow it."
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:49 pm

Aero dropped her bow. She was full-on crying, covering her mouth to try to stop it. She was overwhelmed. Everything was so loud, and she couldn't comprehend the thought of another war. Doubled over in her chair, her long, wispy hair veiled her face from the sides.
It really did make one feel completely helpless. It made you realize how worthless and insignificant you are. And everyone was just scurrying around in fear like insects or fish. This was the kind of feeling that Calcifer hated with a seething passion. He needed something to do-- some goal to progress to. Couldn't stand sitting around in that kind of belittling agony.
"Unification". Why'd it say that? What was this Ferir planning on... He sucked his teeth and sprinted out into the snow after it.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:51 pm

Chaos listened close "An army....." He remembered Fenrir from the beach as the one who'd saved Reina for him. 'What was he playing at?' he wondered. He had the urge to storm into clock down and kill this bastard, but he knew there was no way he'd be able to pull that off. His armed burned more then before and his eyes glowed. 'What are you thinking?' he said in his head in hopes of hearing the voice explain anything about what caused this chain of events, but he heard nothing. Not even her voice telling him to not fear...

Fist had her hands shut tight as the message was sent all over Termina. She was at a loss for words. Nowhere was truly safe now. "Great, as if we didn't have enough to deal with already...."

Chaos left his thoughts for a bit and heard the other's discussion. "I too know what it's like to be used like a puppet for someone's sick game. What's done is done and we need to figure out what to do next." He'd gotten his serious face on. This was no time to let fear and the like getting the better of him. As Calcifer started running, Chaos grabbed his collar to stop him" And, this isn't the time to be letting our emotions get the better of us!" He then let go of Calcifer. "I don't know about you all, but I refuse to allow myself to be controlled by another ever again. This man will never rule me. I'd rather die..."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:54 pm

Ruul's head whipped around to look at Trace, "Goddess?..."

He bent down and picked up his bag. A smile found his face, "Hey, there's a way to fix this! It could take a while, but we won't even need to fight him. At least not as he is now." He glanced at Chaos, "It'll require us to run for now, though. We need to get out of Termina, preferably by boat."

Last edited by Draezeth on Mon May 28, 2012 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 9:03 pm

Calcifer was suddenly lurched backwards by the gripping of his collar. He practically choked for a split second, and it made him flinch from being caught off guard. He coughed a little. Chaos sure made it clear why they called him "BossMan".
Hearing what Ruul had said, he was a bit disbelieving, but his ears drooped all the same. More water.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 9:07 pm

Chaos nodded at Ruul. "If it's by boat then we should head back to the Great Bay as soon as possible. What is it that you're planning?"
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 9:12 pm

Trace perked up. "I cant go i need to warn my family about whats happening. IF hyrule os going to war I need to tell them to start building more these." Trace pointed at the weapon on his arm.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 9:18 pm

Ruul produced the harp from the bag, "We need to get to Labrynna. There's a temple there. Well, not 'there' exactly, but nearby. The Temple of Ages. Using this harp, I can rewind time far enough backwards for us to prevent Fenrir from getting all the masks." Then he offered with a smile, "Or if we run into him, we could take a shot at killing him."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 9:21 pm

Jillian smiled. "I like the way you think. I'm all for killing some overlords."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 9:35 pm

Chaos thought about this idea. He'd never really thought of time travel as possible, but at the moment there really weren't any other options. It was a good time to move too, those looking for him and Fist would definitely be distracted by what's going on and less interested in finding them. "Alright let's get moving." He picked up his stuff and sighed. "If we do see him...' His hand started emitting purple energy. "I'll turn his face into a mosaic!" His arm then stopped glowing and he headed out the door.

" And I'd be happy to hold him down for you." Fist said cheerfully as she appeared, dressed in her normal clothes again and carrying her equipment. It was scary what was going on, but also quite exciting.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 9:40 pm

Reina put her bow away and followed Chaos out the door. "I'll help! I can't let this guy take over the forest, no one back home would last very long." She felt as though the safety of the forest fell to her now. She was glad she wasn't alone.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:22 am

Quint smiled "Time travel huh, seems fun. Count me in." He was ready to stop Fenrir with everything he had. After hearing what Ruul had to say Trace forgot all about going home and was all for the the prospect of time traveling and jumped in the air with excitement. "Cool its like we're all going to be heroes of time protecting the world from evil."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 1:10 pm

Ruul laughed at Trace's comment, glad that everyone was beginning to make so light of Termina's current situation. He placed the harp back in the bag. "I want to wait for Jaruzak for a while, though. I don't know if he'll want to come with us, but it'd be better to make sure before we make off without him."
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 2:16 pm

Quint replied. "Thats a good idea and it would also give us a chance to get ready. and I dont think any of us wants to waste time in the past needing to do somthing." He turned to leave. "Im going to go find a blacksmith to get some more ammunition for my weapon so ill be back later." "I'll come too." Inturrupted Trace "I need to smelt up some slugs for my weapon so i can make you some musket balls while where at it if you want?" He joined Quint at the door "And if you guys need anything done just meet us there and i'll be hapy to help." And with that they both headed off to the forge.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:20 pm

In the heat of the moment, Chaos had almost forgotten their scaly companion. "Alright we'll wait a little while for everyone to prepare and for Jaruzak, but if he doesn't show up in the next hour I'm leaving without him. It's a long trip and we have to get to the bay before they start closing off Termina altogether, making things more complicated." Chaos went back inside and sat at one of the stone tables. 'Might as well be productive.' he said to himself as he began checking over his equipment again. 'Knives sharpened, sword clean, guns loaded, ammo ready, aid sterile...' he started going through it all like a list, checking things off in his head as he continued.

Fist sighed and leaned against the wall. She dozed lightly, as she decided a quick nap might be beneficial if they were going to be traveling in the night. She was accustomed to taking these short half naps during many missions where rest was hard to come by.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:28 pm

As soon as Fenrir was finished with speaking the wolf inside Necruta started to become wild again and even worse than before. He knew that he had a minute left at most and he saw that aero probally wouldn't be able to aim well in ttate she currently was in. He also knew he couldn't stand up so he decided to stay where he was, and slowly pushed the metal plate that stood on the table to the edge so that the sound would get their attention since even screaming might cost him too much energy so that he was unable to give them a warning. When the plate finally hit the ground a cold sound (can't describe it better) could be heard almost everywhere in thee inn. Necruta which was much paler than usual said "I would like to come as well, however... "you could clearly see that he had exausted himself or was suffering from a wound. "I need to rest for at least 3 hours to be able to even walk again, and while normally that wouldn't be a problem, now it is. I can't explain the details for noe since... that wou..ld take too long... just m...ak..e sur...e my body is a...lway...s guarded by som....eone." Necruta fell from his chair to the grondand landed on his arm. As soon as he hit the ground a cracking sound could be heard. while thid was happening his body was slowly transforming in a werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:35 pm

In the meanwhile, while everyone was chattering, suddenly so lightheartedly away, Calcifer had gone up to Aero and tucked her hair behind her ears, put her hands on the table, and calmed her down. Look, they're talking about stopping that wolf-thing already. Yeah, hear that? Time travel or some weird business I've never heard of before. Aren't you too old for this? Looks like you really haven't changed that much after all. Oh yeah? Well stop crying then. etc. etc.
He stood up and sighed. It really was a bunch of cacophonous, annoying pep-talk. And the kid really was just as much of a handful as she used to be. It was weird how they were so quick to change emotions like that. Besides, who was to say this war and everything was an "evil" means to a "good" end? Unification... sounds like a word used in peace proclamations. Still, he wondered if confronting that monster wasn't a bad idea...
Calcifer's thoughts were abruptly interrupted by Necruta on the far end of the room. Immediately, flames plumed onto his palms like freshly sparked gasoline on a roaring bonfire, and it reflected hotly in his eyes. He stepped forward to get the fire away from Aero, who fumbled for her bow.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:41 pm

Ruul wheeled around and looked at Necruta. The sight of him turning into a werewolf was... shocking, to say the least. He instinctively began to form himself a pair of ice claws. The familiar act allowed him to retain some measure of level-headedness.

"Don't hurt him! Fenrir must have something to do with it!" he cried to those who seemed ready to attack.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:48 pm

"You think I'm stupid enough to kill him?" Calcifer barked. "Obviously he's got to be immobilized. Or would you like your throat ripped out, Ice?" The old nickname was uttered as it'd always been-- a stab, or a stinger at the end of sentence.
Aero finally got a steady grip on her weapon, and had whipped out a silver-tipped arrow, ready to aim. Though, her hands were still slightly shaky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next