The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4

Go down 
+5
Zalty
rickamaru
Preschooler Florian
J
Commander Catspirit
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 10:56 am

"It's getting warmer..." Jillian smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:02 am

"I uh, think maybe I'll poke my head out of the window for a minute to cool off...." Fist said as she opened the window and poked her head out. She lifted her mask up a bit so the air would touch her face and help cool it off. She breathed in the pure air and felt the energy rising through her body as a result while her eyes began to glow purple faintly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
okay this is where we stopped for the night! Went on longer then we thought, but a lot of those were little baby posts
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:54 am

Quint and Necruta each ordered their rooms for the night. then ordered lunch as the trip made them both quite hungry.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:10 pm

Ruul groaned as he sat down on a random bench. He hadn't gotten a single word in edgewise during the entire conversation. The feeling of being ignored rose in the pit of his stomach, bringing some troubling memories back as a result.

He hadn't expected a particularly warm reunion, what with Chaos' general disposition. He was starting to wonder why exactly he'd had the idea to meet them again in the first place. Because he though Aero and Reina would get along, maybe?

He hadn't paid much attention to it before, but Reina seemed to be a independent girl, despite her apparent age. When he'd met Aero, part of what caused him to take to her so much was her helplessness. Seeing the two of them together made him realize just how much Aero had matured, and how independent she had become. She was really a completely different person from the girl he had last seen years before. It really was depressing. He sighed hollowly.

Feeling the need to say something he asked Chaos, "Where's Jaruzak?"
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:45 pm

The tension that hung in the air, to Aero, was unbearable. She fidgeted with her hands, unsure whether the emotions bubbling inside her stomach were those of frustration or downright sadness. Maybe both. Things seemed to be going pretty well until now. Thinking about it, with what felt like deafening silence engulfing the room for the few moments that it did, she found her face getting hot. She just wanted to disengage herself from the situation-- as she always did when something bad happened. It wasn't like she was going to whip out an arrow and force Calcifer out of the room.
Hating herself for it, she turned towards the door and, attempting to mask the shaking in her voice, decided to go back out in the bitter cold for a while after leaving the mage with a remark. "I hope your tantrum made you at least feel better, Cal."
He sat down, crossing a leg over the other, and glowered at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 8:44 pm

Chaos continued to a fiddle with his gun on the table. "He vanished. Said something about training in a forest somewhere for a couple days."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 9:20 pm

"Ah," said Ruul absently. He saw Aero go for the door, "You're going outside in this weather? You were half frozen on the way up." The rumble of thunder filtered into the inn, "Looks like there's a storm brewing, too..."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 9:31 pm

At the moment, Aero couldn't bring herself to say really anything in response. She just shook her head a little before heaving the door open and closed. Frankly, she couldn't bring herself to care about the cold, either. Sitting down in the snow, leaning against the stone frame of the building, she pulled her knees to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 9:41 pm

Ruul sighed. What happened? Everyone seemed to be on edge or depressed here, including himself, except for the stoic Chaos. Thunder rumbled overhead again. Snow still had yet to begin falling, though.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 9:57 pm

Necruta was sitting in a corner waiting for his dinner when he suddenly got the urge to go out and hunt for his own food, it was annoying drawback from his power. He stood up and walked outside ignoring everyone as soon as he was outside he let the soul of the wolfos he had bonded with take his body over.
His head started to look more like a head of a wolf, his hands started to look more like claws and his eyes turned from his usual grey-green colour to bright yellow. He lifted his head to the brighter part between the clouds and he howled. Luckily he retained the human way of thinking otherwise he might have attacked aero which he didn't notice when he started with his transformation.

(woo werewolf transformation FTW)
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 10:07 pm

She sat perfectly still, like a kid that freezes watching an imaginary shadow stare right back at them because they're terrified of what it would do if they looked away-- or afraid that it might not be there when they brought their gaze back in that direction. The sole movement she made was to place her hand her bow. However, she had yet to unsheathe it.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 10:28 pm

Ruul jumped up, "Whoa!" That howl was way too close for comfort. For a second he considered not doing anything, since Necruta would likely be able to handle himself, but he pushed the thought out of his head and headed for the door immediately. Another clap of thunder rumbled as he headed for the door, louder than the previous two. Ruul failed to notice there had been no flash of lightning for any of these.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 10:30 pm

The howl got the attention of Fist and she looked down to the streets below and saw the wolfos below. "He's rather far from the wild." She thought as she looked down at him.

Chaos looked up at the close howl. When Ruul got up to check it out, he decided to follow just to be safe. He cocked his gun and walked to the door
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 10:34 pm

Necruta heard comotion in the inn since of his enhanced hearing, if it weren't for aero he would have immidiately left in a hurry so that he wouldn't cause a comotion so he forced the wolf soul from his body and started to revert back to normal 'too bad no fresh meat tonight'.
"I'm sorry if I scared you aero I didn't know you were there, I hoped to keep this form hidden for a while since it tends to put people on edge and try to kill me as soon as they see it". He walked to the side so that people won't bumb into him.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 10:42 pm

For a moment, the quick succession of events didn't strike Calcifer as very important. It was probably just a wayward Ice Wolfo. Once Ruul and Chaos were out the door, though, he jolted up, practically knocking over his chair. "Oh, fuck, Aero!"

It would have been ludicrously comical if Necruta's beastly figure wasn't still terrifying and, honestly, confusing. The door creaked open as though it were a play-- all set up perfectly on time. Hurridly, she stumbled up from the snow, having no idea who was coming outside, but sure that they would try to hurt him on sight, just as Necruta had said. The words were forced out like her throat was about to be slit, "Wait, wait, it's Necruta!"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 10:49 pm

Chaos went up to the doorway and halted for a moment. He wasn't completely sure where the noise had come from, most likely a wandering wolfos, but you can never be too careful. He came out the door and aimed his gun outside. He observed the streets with narrowed eyes and saw Aero and Necruta outside. "What happened?" He asked as lowered his weapon.

Last edited by ULTIMATE WORBUFFORT!!!!! on Sat May 26, 2012 10:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 10:50 pm

"Wha- Necru..." Necruta had returned to his human form before the door was fully opened, "What?"
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 10:55 pm

"It was just a lost wolfos which was looking for something not quite sure what it was but it just howled here and walked further". Necruta knew that it sounded wierd but sometimes when he was in his wolfsoul he heard a voice commanding him and some other wolfos to do something and sometimes he just couldn't refuse but do it as long as the request by the voice wasn't as extreme as killing people. He hated his power since of that since always when that voice gave a command the soul wanted to follow it and he had trouble controlling it. He hoped as soon as he got more souls he could use them to contain it exept of having to use his own willpower to subdue it.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:29 pm

Chaos looked around again and took a look down at the snow to search for tracks. There was two prints aiming away from the door that was bigger then the others and it looked... beastly. Chaos knelt down by the track and looked it over. "Well... looks like there was something." The part confusing him was that the footprints didn't go anywhere. There were just two fresh ones away from the door. "Which way did it go?" He asked. It was a slight possibility that the wolfos leaped away.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:32 pm

Before anyone could ask any more questions, a blinding flash illuminated the night, accompanied by a steady rumble of what sounded like the loudest thunder as of yet. The wind spontaneously picked up violently and continued to gain speed.

Ruul only managed to get out a half-word "WHA-" before the light subsided, followed by an even brighter flash and a veritable explosion of noise.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:38 pm

Necruta was blinded and couldn't hear anything for about 10 seconds by the flash since some of his sences still didn't go back to normal, he also felt that the wolf wanted to come out more than ever and he had to focus all of his power to not let anything undergo a transformation. He succeeded for the most part but only his hands were starting to become claws, he quickly hid them behind his back and hoped it would revert quickly
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:41 pm

The blinding flashes sparked distant memories of the Civil War in the both of Aero and Calcifer that rose to their minds in bursts as the explosion deafened them both momentarily. Still accustomed to the searing brightness of flames, Calcifer could stand to look at it, though he still needed to squint. In subconscious reflex, small licks of heat ran around his fingers. Aero hid her eyes, the wind unfurling her hair ties.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:47 pm

unprepared for such blinding light, Chaos put an arm over his eyes to shield them from the unbearable glow before him. "Quod in inferno (What the hell!?) Chaos muttered as he peered up a bit with squinted eyes as the violent wind blew the hood off his head. The noise was so loud he could barely hear himself think.

"Waa-" Fist moved to the side of the window to avoid the harsh light. She tried to close the blinds, but the wind was blowing in too hard to keep them closed. "Move away from the window!" Fist shouted at Jillian. Needless to say, that cold gust definitely cooled her off
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 4:58 am

"What in the wolrd." said Quint as he coverd his eyes with one hand and held his insrument in the other expecting an attack. Meanwhile Trace was under the table with his hands over his ears confused. "E-ERUPTION" he shouted in fear.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:12 am

Jillian grabbed Fist and threw her on top of the bed, landing protectively on top of her. "What the fuck!" Her shout was barely audible over the loud boom and the gust of air blowing through their room. "Are you okay?" She asked frantically bracing herself for another blast.

Reina had been curled up in Chaos's bed waiting for him to come up and was dozing off at the time. The violent booming sound rendered her wide awake. She shot up as the bright light filled the room and the shock shook the inn. She ran to the window to see what was going on and stopped when she saw everyone outside. She threw the window open. "Chaos! What was that?" She asked frantically, "I'll be right down!" She yelled reaching for her bow and quiver.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next