The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4

Go down 
+5
Zalty
rickamaru
Preschooler Florian
J
Commander Catspirit
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:42 pm

Jillian nodded and sighed, "I'm certainly not happy about it, this trip is going to mean a lot of extra work for me." She knew she was expected to be the expert on sailing but this was going to be complicated even for her. "This isn't exactly an ideal crew. I just hope I can keep us from going under at this point."

Reina wasn't quite comfortable about going off alone with Aero and Jaruzak but maybe the hunting trip would give her some rare alone time and it would be nice to see some woods again.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:21 pm

Ruul turned to Jillian, "So do you think we can sail with this crew?"

Last edited by Draezeth on Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:21 pm

Necruta stood up, "I don't know about you guys but I will travel through the vortex since, one I know quite a lot of people there and I just want to meet them again. and two I know for sure it will be safer than trying to cross the sea while a giant wolf which has powers beond our understanding is in the same dimention as us. so you can all take a boat to labrynna but I will travel though the vortex."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:23 pm

Kairo looked over at Ruul and Jillian. "I think the boat would be a good idea. We can start working together properly, get to know each other so when we fight, we'll know everyone's styles. It will better our teamwork, Ruul."
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:25 pm

Jillian looked from Kairo to Ruul, "quite honestly I wouldn't pick this crew if my life depended on it, and it does."
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:27 pm

Jaruzak considered what everyone else was saying, and spoke up. "I have sailed before, I know some knots and ties and can work the rigging and sails rather well, other than that I'm guessing I probably have the best eyes around here so I could also take view from mast's nest"

"When Aero and Reina are ready we can quickly make our way to our game, sunlight will be against us and is best to make use of it."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:31 pm

"This is the perfect opportunity for everyone to prove they should be here," Kairo said. He hadn't meant them to, but he thought these words would spur Reina into agreeing. "I understand that the portal may be quicker but what happens if we do get to Labrynna and we're still fighting and arguing like this? What happens if we get back here to fight Fenrir and we're still divided?"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:31 pm

Ruul frowned and answered to Kairo first, "Yeah, I know. But there are several reasons why I preferred the portal method. First and foremost is that the portal will cut our travel time by four or more days. Second is that most of us don't know how to swim. Third is that the boat will be hundreds of miles from any help, so if we get in trouble, there's nobody to help us. Fourth is that boats are flammable. Fifth is that we're a ragtag band of people who are at each others' throats half the time, and only three of us have sailing experience. Last but not least is the fact that there's a slim chance Nayru herself might be on the other side of that portal."

He then turned to Jillian, "Not really. We've voted, but I don't think it would be a stretch to say that at least two out of three of us have absolutely no idea what they're getting into when they did." He glanced over at Calcifer as he continued, "I'm pretty sure that at least Calcifer would change his vote if he knew what sailing was really like, especially with this crew."

He turned back to Kairo, "You know, there's always the trip back. We could hire an actual crew, and we'll still have five-ish days to learn to get along."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:35 pm

Chaos hadn't really thought about sleeping. He was too concerned making sure things were ready around here to think about his own needs. He'd rest when he had everything ready. Chaos then added into the conversation. "The portal is the more effective choice in my eyes for the same reasons. If people in our group have used these portals before and proven they're safe, I see no danger going in them. Besides, a boat isn't the best place to learn each other's fighting styles. The deck is rather cramped if you're trying to run drills or demonstrate your abilities."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:41 pm

"What happened to 'time doesn't really matter much, since it's on our side,'" Kairo said, thowing Ruuls own words back at him. "Ruul, I know you want this to be over with quickly and yes, maybe using the portal is faster but if we're going to take on Fenrir we need to be able to work together and the sooner we start, the better we'll be."
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:56 pm

Jaruzak decided to follow on with what Kairo was saying, "People at peace is very different from people in trouble. I have learned that when people are in trouble they look for allies, and then generally are able to work together with cohesion, simply put, with the boat and sea acting as a test we should be able to gauge out the effectiveness of our group when in a moment that needs cohesion and order" He then paused for a brief moment as he continued his talking, "The portal may be quicker or easier, but when something is of ease it lacks development of the person undertaking it, it takes a hard path to make someone stronger or wiser and it grants more glory and honour to boot".
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:57 pm

Kairo threw a smile of thanks towards Jaruzak. He was glad to have at least one other person who agreed with him.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:59 pm

Necruta was about to walk away when he heard Kairo's statement, he turned around "That is if we even get to fight him. if we die in the process of turning back time then it doesn't matter if we can work together while fighting so as I said already I'm going with the portal and though the vortex so that I'm sure to arive at the temple." He turned back and walked away towards the zora game.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:47 pm

Calcifer, yet again, crossed his arms and made a face of frustration. "Why are we even arguing about the damn means for transportation when we already made a decision?" His eyes shifted over to Kairo for a moment, addressing something he'd said a minute ago, "And Aero was the one who suggested that. I think we've already got one person that's confusing her and the Kokiri, and I think one's more than enough." The latter sentence was punctuated with an anger that'd been lidded up for a while, though if Kairo used his brain he'd realize that obviously the jab wasn't directed at him. Aero emotionally shrunk back.
He turned away, muttering, "Isn't fire resistant--" He looked back at Ruul. "Are you suggesting I can't refrain from setting a damn ship alight? UGH." He groaned, exasperated.
"How about everyone just shut the fuck up, huh? You're all griping and whining about how we don't get along-- and we all know you're just talking about me (he let his eyes scan over the party when saying this)-- and how we need to know each other better. Well, if we can't even make a solid decision on this without talking about it for seventy fucking centuries, then clearly there's a hell of a problem."
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 11:17 pm

Kialo was sitting near the pot breaking game and was observing the game when he was contacted by Tempest. , 'The other Gods involving in your group have confirmed that they will be staying in the vortex long enough for them to meet their oracle or childeren as they refere to it' 'Ah I see well then I'm on my way to tell them."
He ran towards the cave again, when he was near it he saw that Necruta was walking towards the game. "I see you decided to travel through the vortex we will talk later first I have to talk to the people in the cave." Before Necruta could react he was gone already.

As soon as he was at the cave he walked inside and looked around if everyone was still there, which seemed like everyone was still around.
He raised his voice "Could I get everyone's attention please!"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 11:19 pm

Chaos suddenly felt a pinch on his arm. He looked at it confused. 'What is it now?' he thought to himself. he quickly shrugged it off and started to speak again. "It's beneficial to know why someone made their decision. Looking at the same thing from different points of view can benefit the-" Chaos was cut off by Kialo and decided to listen to the messenger
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:53 am

Ruul put his hands up, "I understand, Kairo. You're right. I called for the vote and I tried to weasel out when I lost, like a poor sport. The votes for the boat won, so we're taking the boat." He sighed and cast his eyes downwards, "I was just worried about everyone's safety." He felt a little annoyed at Jaruzak thinking there would be any glory and honor in risking everybody's life on a ship handled by greenhorns, but things cascaded so quickly he didn't have a chance to answer.

With Calcifer's comment, Ruul was starting to feel overwhelmed, "No, no, I wasn... well. I sorta... Ugh. Yes, I was afraid you might lose your temper. I'm not saying you will, it's just a fear. Just..." He sighed and rubbed his eyes, "I'm not looking at you specifically, Calcifer. Reina's guilty of it too. I mean, it is you, but I'm not blaming you in particular..." He shook his head, "Bah! Just forget it. I'll handle it, okay?"

He almost sobbed when Kialo walked in. He whirled about to face him, "What is it now?"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:45 pm

Kairo smiled an almost genuine smile as he turned to survey Kialo. "Whatever it was it couldn't be good to have brought him back when he was so adament about taking the portal.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:33 pm

Calcifer huffed at Ruul, about to say something more when he and Aero turned to look acquisitively at the re-emerging guest.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:52 pm

Jillian pulled herself out of her worry long enough to listen to Kailo's announcement.

Reina looked up when Kailo entered. 'I wonder what he wants now' She thought.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:08 pm

"Well," Kairo said, raising an eyebrow. "Are you gonna tell us or do we have to play the psychic game?"
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:19 pm

"Welcome back." Trace said to Kialo with a smile. Quint just nodded is head at his enteracne.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:48 pm

(I'm gonna post for Nec, because I know what he was going to post.)

Kialo looked gravely at Ruul before answering slowly, "In the Vortex... Nayru herself is there."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:48 pm

Kairo felt the atmosphere in the cave grow heavier the second Kialo's word were out of his mouth. He turned back to Ruul.

"The Goddess?" he asked, disbelief written across his face.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:20 am

Jillian sighed in relief. She didn't much care for the Goddesses but if Nayru was there Ruul would try his hardest to be sure he could meet her. He would talk everyone into it.

Reina tasted defeat. She knew they would be going by portal for sure now. She would be sure to stay close to Chaos the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next