The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation

Go down 
+2
Fire Ferret
Commander Catspirit
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 11:37 am

"I'm afraid you won't be able to see the paperwork until we go back to the school. Don't worry, it shouldn't take too long for you all to be filled with hope." Usami turned to Augustus. "That's right. Or anywhere on the island really."
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 5:35 am

How big is this island anyway? " Hanfi looked around the area. The treeline stretched around for as long as he could see, except for a small pathway nearby, "Like, where does that go? " he pointed at the path.

Kiki stopped panicking and looked where he pointed, "Hanfi Bhandari finds a crucial flaw in Magical♡Fluff ball's interview! " Kiki pointed a accusatory finger at Usami, "This island is deserted! Yet I know of no baboons or dodos that could build a path like that! It's gotta be man-made! " she pulled her glasses off dramatically, "This journalist concludes! 'Blundering Bunny Builds Up Unbelievable Bullshit! " she put her glasses back on, "...I'll probably have to workshop that a bit... "
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 7:36 am

"Explore and find out!" Usami said to Hanfi. "It's time I should be going. Have fun everyone and don't worry about a thing!" With that, Usami waved her wand and produced a large puff of pink smoke. when the smoke cleared, she was gone.

"What a weird rabbit..." Blake said.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 9:53 am

"Man you're pretty nonchalant about this... " Hanfi moved off of the carpeted floor, and took the first step out onto the sand. His sandals sunk in it satisfyingly and he wriggled his toes, "Yup. That's sand. At least that's familiar.

"Now that that creature is out of the way, I can focus on the important people. Now which one should I interview first...hrmmmm... " she began humming to herself, looking between each and every student, "Hm! Hm! Hm! Hmmmm!" she snapped her fingers, "I got it! Any volunteers?"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 3:06 pm

"Mate, it's a free vacation. Who cares if I can't remember how I got here, let me just enjoy it while I'm here." Blake stretched his arms over his head and made his way down the beach to the sea. he crouched down and put his hand in the water. It was warm, it would be perfect for swimming in. Standing back up he turned to the others. "I think we should all start off by introducing ourselves. I'm Blake White. My talent was being born British and of course being devilishly handsome."
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 4:59 pm

"I'd rather be studying than being on a vacation I don't think I ever asked for." Rachael said while pushing her glasses up.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 5:05 pm

Blake tilted his head and grinned. "Come on, love. What did the bunny say, we'll be off this island just as soon as we;re all filled with hope. And the way to do that is to get to know one another. Just tell us a little bit about yourself and we can take it from there." Blake turned to Kiki and said, "Over easy."

Aaron looked between Rachael and Blake and sighed. "Sorry about him," he said quietly to her.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 5:36 pm

Rachael narrowed her eyes at Blake before sighing and shaking her head. "If all you want is me to introduce myself, then my name is Rachael Qing. I am a master of bookkeeping and requested by many businesses to save their ass from bankruptcy."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 9:54 pm

"AHA! The elusive Rachael Qing! You've done well to hide this long from me!" Kiki pointed at her, "No where to run now! I will finally get the answers the people want!" She was bouncing up and down on the balls of her feet.
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

Friendliness : 855

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 12:08 am

Ash turned towards the group and introduced herself,"Ashley Miller, zoologist. you can call me Ash."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 11:39 am

"As you heard from the loud one, I'm Hanfi Bhandari. Rising actor extraordinaire! And the nag over here's my sister." He pointed a thumb towards Sabia.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 2:45 am

Gabe was finally starting to wake up after being forced into a more sunny situation. He cracked his non robotic hand's knuckles and absentmindedly listened to everyone's introductions. It was only now he started really noticing the dramatic change in location. Had there been sand on the ground when he'd gotten here? It certainly wasn't this bright....

Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 5:24 am

Sabia put her hands on her hips and glared at her twin.

"I'm Gavin, I like cats." Gavin said quietly.

Sabia spoke up "If we're going to last on this island until we're 'filled with hope' we're going to need to gather supplies and build shelters. I say we split up into four teams and work on food, water, shelter and firewood Someone had to take charge and Sabia felt like she could be the most focused for the role.
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

Friendliness : 855

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 5:40 am

Ash looked towards her and thought to herself 'who put her in charge?', but she just stood there and waited to see what the others did before doing anything else.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 7:17 am

"Exploration might be the better option, sis. If there's a man-made path, generally it'll lead to something else man-made right? Just imagine it as a yellow brick road of sorts."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 9:59 am

Maryl's mind had drifted off the whole time as she dug in the sand searching for tiger beetles and antlions. Her mind snapped back to reality and she realized what had been going on. She hopped in the center of everyone  "Oh! I'm Maryl! Expert on all things insect!" She held up her beetle in her hand "This is Niko. He's a super duper beetle fighter! You won't find a stronger insect anywhere!
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 11:03 am

Augustus flexed into a pose. "I am Augustus Richardson. This amazing body and I are the undefeated champion of under 18's natural division bodybuilding!" He said loudly with a winning smile.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 8:20 pm

"Like cats? You love em! " Kiki yelled from behind Gavin. "Sources say that you have three many cats! And Kiki's sources are never wrong! "

She danced around Gavin and moved over to Maryl, "EEEEEEEEEEEEEE~! The infamous duo! Maryl Plume and Niko! Human and beetle in perfect harmony! " she got out her notepad and began writing furiously, "One reader asks, if Niko could talk, what would it sound like? What do YOU think? "
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 8:39 pm

"You still haven't told us who you are, love," Blake said to Kiki. "Although I think I can guess."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 10:55 pm

Maryl covered her mouth and spoke in a deeper voice "I'm the strongest bug in the world! That inflated balloon over there can't hold a candle to my strength!" She said pointing her bug towards Augustus. "...proportionally anyways." 'Niko' said as he stood up on two legs and wiggled its remaining four in the air. Maryl covered his mouth "Hey, don't be rude. You'll make a bad impression."
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 11:00 pm

Augustus laughed heartily at the act of Maryl and Niko.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 2:46 am

"Woaaaaaaah... " Kiki's eyes sparkled as she watched the performance, "A bond so strong! They're in perfect sync! " she wrote down furiously before putting the pad away and saluting at Blake, "Kiki Marshall! Super duper high school blogger at your service! " she pushed her glasses up on her nose, "But that's enough about me! They want to know about you guys! "
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 3:42 am

"Bug person, cat person, general animal person. I'm more of a dog person."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 7:44 am

"Dogs are loud, and I have more than three cats, I have twenty. I hope they're taken care of."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 9:33 am

"Jesus..." Gabe mumbled to himself. He liked cats as much as the next guy, but that was a house he'd never want to step foot in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fourth Day :: The Garden :: Role-Play forum :: The Pool :: Other RPs-
Jump to: