The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation

Go down 
+2
Fire Ferret
Commander Catspirit
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

Friendliness : 855

Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 4:48 am

"Not really, I'm just not stopping you from being an idiot."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 12:02 am

"I'm just trying to keep you safe Hanfi."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 8:06 am

Hanfi stared at Sabia for awhile before sighing and putting on his over shirt again, "Whatever. We'll look around first and see if there's any other way out of here. If not, I'll try this." He crossed his arms and turned back down the path. "Only way now is past the ranch. Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 11:38 pm

"Agreed." Ash replied and followed behind.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 11:39 am

when they arrived at the hotel grounds past the ranch, the first thing Hanfi, Sabia, Gavin, Ashley and Aaron saw was Kiki still pacing frantically in a circle, muttering to herself under her breath. Aaron spotted Blake next and moved from where he was stood in the middle of the group towards the back.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:51 pm

Looks like the ocean wants us to go that way!" Maryl said as she grabbed Gabe's arm and dragged him along the path. He grumbled with each step.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 1:30 am

Maryl and Gabe eventually came across the airport. As Gavin, and Kiki and Blake before them, they saw a large airfield at the back of a huge glass building. The airport had around 50 planes all lined up in rows, facing the building. There was enough room for most of them to turn if they had to.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 4:50 am

Gabe raised an eyebrow to the aircraft in front of them. An airport? Did they fly us here? ...or is it just another illusion?""Wow there's so many. Think we can get inside one?" Maryl asked. "Let's find out. Gabe decided.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 8:56 pm

Trying to get inside the planes was useless, however. The entrances were too high off the ground for even Gabe to access.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 1:18 am

"OOH OH OOOOOOH! It's the rest of our friends!" Kiki started clapping as they approached, "You guys don't mind if I call you that, right? We're all friend's right? Ooooooh! This is so exciting! All of us have cabins here to sleep in! We can camp out and have campfires and sleep under the stars, and maybe even beat off packs of wild animals! It's like the school knew what we all needed!"

"Wha?" Hanfi looked at the cabins, "This island is very... accommodating."
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 3:13 am

"Yeah, we're friends. And I'm sure this will be an interesting experience at least."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 8:32 pm

Kiki looked at each of the group pointedly before frowning, "Hey, hey! We're still missing peeps!" She held up four fingers pointedly, and wiggled each one as she went, "Clockwork! Rachel! Auggy! And Meryl!" She put her fingers down, "Did they get lost?" She gasped and put her hands over her chest, "DID THEY GET C-C-C-CAPTURED?!?"

Hanfi rolled his eyes, "Do you really think they could capture the two guys? They'd watch for the other two too."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 3:05 pm

Ok, since interest is waning in this I'm calling it quits. If anyone actually wants to continue it let me know, if we get enough interest back then I'll restart it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fourth Day :: The Garden :: Role-Play forum :: The Pool :: Other RPs-
Jump to: