The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation

Go down 
+2
Fire Ferret
Commander Catspirit
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation Empty
PostSubject: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 10:51 pm

PROLOGUE

Hope's Peak Academy. A school for only the most extremely gifted in various fields. Many experience a myriad of emotions when first entering the school. Hope, trepidation, excitement and almost anything in between. Each person who passes through its doors as a student has but only to ask and their careers shall be as wonderful and prosperous as the school itself. Students will excel in their chosen fields and they will learn to use their talents to their advantage, because, after all, that is what school is all about.

On this particular year, the students who entered Hope's Peak Academy were the same as any other in the respect of not knowing what to expect. However, each student, had they thought about it, would have known clearly what they did not expect. They did not expect to lose conciousness the moment they stepped through the school's doors. They did not expect to wake up in a dark corridor, with nothing but a door at the end ahead of them and blackness behind. They did not expect to be alone.

When Blake White first woke, he assumed he had gotten into a fight with yet another American who thought themselves better than he because he spoke with a vaguely British accent. The truth was he had worked hard over the years to abolish his accent with only partial success. He shook his head and ran a hand over his face and through his hair. Seeing no reason to explore the darkness behind him, he headed towards the door, knocked and entered while saying "Excuse me?"

On the other side of the door was a classroom. There was a chalk board and desks, neatly lined up in rows. the back and sides of the room however were covered with large cupboard doors. Blake counted them quickly, including his own, there were 12 doors in total. Four on each side wall and 4 on the back wall. 'That's a lot of cupboards,' he thought to himself as he closed the door behind him and leaned against the teacher's desk in front of the chalkboard.

OOC: Ok guy, This is it! The start of the second DRP. As you can see there's been a few changes to the original RP. They no longer wake up in the Auditorium for one thing. Just to clarify, everyone wakes up in a separate corridor. Each of you can go through one of the doors (you don't need to say which one, it's not important) and you'll come into the classroom. If your character decides to investigate the darkness (It's literally pitch black, you can't see anything at all) then you'll eventually come to a door which will also lead you to the classroom. We be fucking wid space in dis shit.

Everyone will assign your characters a colour. They will speak in this colour but not think in it. Blake';s colour is 3366FF

Have fun

Good luck

Robyn

Last edited by AkaShika on Thu May 07, 2015 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 11:45 pm

Maryl snapped up quickly from her slumber. She looked around the room quite confused by her surroundings. "Hmmm, I don't remember falling asleep in a place like this... although it wouldn't be the first time" She said while readjusting her sun hat on top of her head. She wondered to herself how she could have ended up here. Perhaps she'd passed out from dehydration and someone brought her here? Were these the student accommodations? She would have preferred a window in any case. Seeing the door in front of her she decided to go through it and see if she could find someone. Entering the classroom, she noticed Blake and ran over waving her hand. "Heya mister! Do you work here or something?" She asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 11:49 pm

Blake let out a bark of laughter. No," he replied. "I'm a student here. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 11:59 pm

"Oh yeah me too. I was just wondering cause I woke up in a hallway and I'm pretty confused about how that happened. I'd be worried if someone carried me here and sorted through my stuff. I didn't see my backpack anywhere! What kind of a person does that anyway!?" Maryl rambled on.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 12:02 am

"The same thing happened to me. But you came through a different door to me so maybe there are others behind these doors," Blake pushed himself off the desk and walked up to the nearest door, pulling the handle. It didn't budge.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 12:31 am

Maryl tried a different door with similar luck. "Aw come on is this some kind of hazing cause I'm new? " She called out into the air. "I'm really cool I promise!"
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

Friendliness : 855

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 3:57 am

Ashley woke up sitting against the wall. To her left she saw a door down the hall, and to her right was nothingness. She gathered her strength to stand up and walked towards the door looking behind to the darkness periodically. Once through the door she quickly examined the classroom, saw the two inside, acknowledged them with a nod and took a seat. After a moment she looked to Maryl introduced herself, "Hey, I'm Ashley Miller, and you?"
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 6:45 am

Gavin sat up straight and looked around him. He was unfamiliar with his surroundings and none of his cats could be seen anywhere. He pulled his hood up and stepped out of the room. On the other side of the door three people were already there. He kept his eyes cast down at the floor and his hands in his hoodie pocket.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 6:54 am

"Huh?" Hanfi sat up, and looked around, wiping some drool off of his chin, "What the hell? A hangover?" he stood up and moved around a little, "No...Sabia?" He finally looked around where he was. Last he could remember he was walking through the school's gate, so eager to get started. He couldn't remember what came next. Maybe he should've waited for his sister, "Sabi...? You in here?" He opened the door.

On the other side, he opened the door that Blake was in front of, hitting him with it in the process. "Woah dude. You okay?"
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:06 am

Sabia woke up alone and with a slight headache. She didn't recognize where she was and she instantly became alert. "Hanfi?" She called out. She opened the door in front of her. "Hanfi? Are you in here?" She sighed in relief when she saw her twin in the same room.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:08 am

"Oh, hi! I'm Maryl. Maryl Plume." She said in response. Maybe you know what's up around here?" She asked. Ashley's casual entrance made her suspect she might be an upperclassmen or something
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 11:39 am

"'M fine mate," Blake said to Hanfi as he rubbed the spot on his head where the door had hit him. He turned to Maryl and Ashley. "Maybe we should wait until everyone gets here before we introduce ourselves, save doing it twice."

Last edited by AkaShika on Mon May 04, 2015 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 12:10 pm

"But how do we know when 'everyone' is here? Where is here anyway?" Sabia asked.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 12:21 pm

"Well, so far we've all come out of different doors. So I'd guess that each door has a person and when someone's come out of all the doors, everyone's here. As for your second question, love, I have no idea."

Aaron jumped up as soon as he woke. He didn't bother to inspect his surroundings properly before heading towards the door. The first thing he saw when he opened the door was his older brother holding audience, talking with everyone seeming to listen to him. That was always the way, Aaron thought. He sat down at one of the desks and hoped his brother's eyes would pass him over for now.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:52 pm

"Huh? You don't know either, Sabi?" Hanfi scratched his head, "Guess I'm not the only one who can't remember, eh? "
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 3:05 am

Augustus woke up in the darkness and looked around, seeing as there was light in only one direction, he went towards it and opened the door. He walked out into the classroom and looked around. "Ah, there is more light here, time for a roll call." He then struck a pose and flexed his muscles, his shirt falling to the ground, somehow it was taken off during the process. "Now then... Mike, Gerald, Frank, Andy. Okay looks like we are all here." He said as he flexed various muscles one by one.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 11:08 am

Hanfi let out a low whistle, "Man that's ridiculous. You're more muscular than the governor used to be!" Hanfi walked over to  the man, "Oh! Can you do an Austrian accent? It'd be perfect!"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 11:17 am

Maryl looked at the jacked up guy who entered the room "Hey yeah I bet you're as strong as a beetle." she added to Hanfi's remark. Her eyes instantly widened "OH NO!" She suddenly shouted as she dug through her pockets and started crawling all over the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 11:31 am

Hanfi sat on top of one of the desks, "You shouldn't crawl on a classroom floor. No tellin' what's been here." He watched the strange girl, "Unless there's an earthquake! " He gasped, "Can you tell when one's coming?! That's a super duper talent if I've heard of one! "
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 11:35 am

Augustus looked at Hanfi for a second before it clicked in his mind. He then cleared his throat and gave his best impression saying, "Oi'll be baack." It came out a little dodgy but was decent none the less.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 11:41 am

Hanfi clapped and laughed at the attempt, "Good, good! You'll be the first person they'd look at if they ever reboot that movie."  he scratched his head, "Whiiiiich, I hope never happens. Remakes are borderline blasphemous."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 11:49 am

"No no no it's nothing like that." Maryl said as she scrambled about under desks. Her head came up briefly "Although I bet I could sense one if I tried...." her eyes started to float up in thought before she remembered what she was doing. "..but no I'm looking for Niko! He came to school with me but he's not here now and I think he might have wandered off while I was asleep! Oh I hope nobody took him! If they did they're in for trouble. I'll hit them so hard they'll wish they'd fallen victim to a wasp's nest!" She rambled on and on
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 11:51 am

Blake let out a bark of laughter and did a quick headcount of everyone. His eyes narrowed as he saw his brother but he ignored him. "Eight of us, so by my guess there'll be four more. Is Niko a friend of yours? He could be one of the four we;re waiting on."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 11:57 am

"He's my best friend in the whooooooole world! He's such a sweety, but he gets distracted easily. I'm afraid something might have caught his eye and he got lost!. Hopefully he found his way in here." Maryl said as she crawled under a desk.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 11:58 am

"She's lookin' on the floor for em. Unless his talent is being a few inches high, I wouldn't count on it. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fourth Day :: The Garden :: Role-Play forum :: The Pool :: Other RPs-
Jump to: