The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalCalendarSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Share | 

Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Mon May 04, 2015 11:58 am

"But... Wouldn't you see him if he were in here?"

♫ You think you'll win, but soon you'll see, you may beat some, but you can't beat me ♫
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Mon May 04, 2015 12:11 pm

"I should, but he's learned to elude these dagger sharp eyes." Maryl said as she scuttled. On the other side of the room, a smaller presence, but still large by insect standards, with two large pincers moved across the floor.

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Mon May 04, 2015 1:54 pm

"Considering how you are looking for them, what species is this Niko you are looking for?" Augustus said while scanning the room.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Mon May 04, 2015 4:33 pm

Aaron noticed the bug crawling around the room but said nothing. He just moved his chair away from it slightly as his nose wrinkled in displeasure.

♫ You think you'll win, but soon you'll see, you may beat some, but you can't beat me ♫
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Mon May 04, 2015 10:00 pm

"Dynastes Hercules. He's a beet-!" Maryl halted as she slammed her head against the underside of a desk. "aaaaa... beeeeeetle..."

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life

Friendliness : 855

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Mon May 04, 2015 10:39 pm

Ashley brought her her feet up on her chair not wanting it to crawl up her feet.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Mon May 04, 2015 11:32 pm

"It's over there," Aaron mumbled, pointing at the bug.

Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Tue May 05, 2015 12:01 am

shaking off the dizziness, Maryl practically flew over the desks and chairs to her scuttling friend.
"NIKOOOOOOO" She shouted joyously, lifting the large beetle up in the palm of her hands. The insect's expression could only be taken as ambivalent

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Tue May 05, 2015 12:39 am

"Uhhh...Ever wonder if there's a reason he learned to avoid your uh. 'Dagger sharp eyes?'" Hanfi asked, idly kicking his legs from atop the desk.

James Mitton    Samantha Eldridge
Lys Quinn         Heather Downs
Chris Bane        Leit Hahn
Nadine Lyons    Alann Clement
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Tue May 05, 2015 1:11 am

"Let me guess," Blake said with a slight drawl as he watched Maryl with Niko. "You're a super duper bug lover or something?"

Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Tue May 05, 2015 6:01 am

Sabia cooly and she walked over to look at the beetle in Meryl's hands. "Oh he's very pretty. She said, "He must have stood out with his shiny shell." She didn't move to touch the beetle but she felt it polite to compliment the girls pet.

OH SHIT YOU GUYS HARRISON FORD IS BACK FOR MY FANCY ASSORTED CHOCOLATES

Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Tue May 05, 2015 6:55 am

Hanfi grinned slyly, and slipped off of the desk quietly. He walked behind Sabia, and waiting until she was done talking to yell, "BAH! " He yelled out from behind her, hoping to scare her.

Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Tue May 05, 2015 8:06 am

"Bug lover and researcher. They're such amazing and varied creatures" <3 Maryl said enthusiastically as she stroked her beetle's back

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Tue May 05, 2015 8:08 am

"Ah!"Sabia gasped, jumped, turned around and punched her brother on the shoulder.

OH SHIT YOU GUYS HARRISON FORD IS BACK FOR MY FANCY ASSORTED CHOCOLATES

Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Tue May 05, 2015 8:11 am

Blake grinned at Hanfi as he approached his sister and laughed loudly when she jumped at his scare. He then glanced at Aaron who he saw was watching him closely. His grin turned to a sneer and Aaron turned away quickly.

Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Tue May 05, 2015 8:19 am

the door in front of Maryl was slammed open by a huge metal hand. Lowering himself to get in, Gabe's large figure loomed over the doorway as he looked at everybody. He could only make a grumble, still half asleep.

Maryl scooched backwards a bit to the side of the doorway. She didn't want to get squished by accident

Chaos and Reina

Last edited by Commander Catspirit on Tue May 05, 2015 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Tue May 05, 2015 8:21 am

"Whoa..." Blake said looking at the newcomer. "And I thought you were huge," He said to Augustus.

Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Tue May 05, 2015 10:37 am

Hanfi took the punch and rolled his eyes, "C'mom Sabi, that beetle is more threatening than you." He nudged her with his elbow. "Relax, you're trying too hard to impress people. These are our classmates after all. Don't be so stiff."

He adjusted his gaze to the new person as he entered, "...Iron maiden?"

Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Wed May 06, 2015 7:37 am

Rachael opened her door rather unnoticed due to Gabriel's entrance. She had spent a few moments before entering to fix minor creases in her clothes from her sleep. When in the classroom, she scanned it with a scowl before sitting down in a seat towards the front of the room.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Wed May 06, 2015 8:41 am

still tired, Gabriel dragged his feet to a seat in the back. He pulled out the chair a ways and took a seat. The chair made a uncomfortable bending sound. He crossed his arms on the desk and rested his chin on it, still tired. A small watch popped out of the top of his metal hand and he glanced at the time with one eye open.

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Wed May 06, 2015 9:42 am

Kiki woke up with a start, sitting up quickly and looking around, "News flash! Kiki Marshall kidnapped! Woe is this reporter who has no one to report to!" She edged herself towards the light coming from the door and pulled out a pad of paper, writing down what she spoke, "The abductor has taken my phone and laptop, without internet access, this journalist's lifespan is shortened drastically. Her only chance is escape." She put the pad of paper back into a pouch on the back of her belt, before standing up and looking at the door. "Leave no door unopeeeeeeeeeeeee-!" She yelled as she pushed it open.

"-ened!" She finished as she stepped into the room with the rest of the students. She gasped and clasped her hands over her mouth, "Remember to breathe, remember to breathe, remembertobreatheremembertobreatheremember-" She whispered to herself, her voice reaching higher pitches as it went before stopping. She stood quiet, staring at everyone with wide eyes, her face turning purple as time went on.

Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Wed May 06, 2015 9:43 am

"You alright love?" Blake asked Kiki as she turned more purple.

Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Wed May 06, 2015 9:45 am

Kiki took a breath before: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" She screamed at Blake as she ran over to him, "You're talking to me!" She grabbed his arms and shook him as she yelled, "AAAAAAH! Do it again, that was amazing!"

Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Wed May 06, 2015 9:47 am

Blake grinned and said, "This is me talking to you. What's your name?"

Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Wed May 06, 2015 9:49 am

"Pipe down woulda?" Gabriel said grouchily at the sudden screaming

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   

Back to top Go down

Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next