The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation

Go down 
+2
Fire Ferret
Commander Catspirit
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 9:54 am

"Who cares?! You're Blake White!" Kiki reached back for her notebook, knocking it out of the pouch, before scrambling to grab it off the floor, "There are so many questions I have to ask, holy shit!" She pulled out her pen and began furiously writing, much faster than most would consider possible, "My moderator wanted to know if you liked your eggs scrambled or sunny side up? Oh! And another asked if you put the toilet paper over or under! Someone else wanted to know what your favorite fruit is, and I want to-" She stopped writing for a moment, before continuing, "That can wait! The people need answers! So many answers from all of you!"

Kiki stopped and looked at Gabriel, practically beaming, "Ahhh! Clockwork's first words to me!" She turned a few pages and wrote down his name at the top. She wrote his words underneath, "Not a morning person, like my sources say! They're never wrong!"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 9:59 am

Blake blinked. "What? I mean... Never mind. You're number eleven. That means there's only one more person to come out here."

Before anyone could say anything else, the twelfth door opened. From it came a small white stuffed rabbit. It wore a pink bow on one of it's ears along with a pink and white tutu and in its hand it carried a pink wand, topped with wings and a dark pink gem. When it got to the front of the class it climbed up onto the teachers desk and said, "Hi, I'm Magial Miracle Girl Usami! Also known as Usami. I'm your lead teacher for the duration of this school trip!"

"School trip?" Blake asked.

"That's right! This school trip has been organised to help you all achieve maximum hope! You do that by talking and getting to know each other. Soon you'll all be filled with hope!"
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 10:01 am

Hanfi gave Blake a questioning look, "The school trip part is the thing you're questioning? Not that there's a freakin' rabbit talking to us?"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 10:05 am

"With a name like Magical Miracle Girl Usami it's not hard to imagine that someone's playing a prank on us. Some sort of mecha bunny would be easy to pull off. I'm questioning the school trip because... Well... We're still in school, right?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 10:11 am

"Oooh where are we going little rabbit?" Maryl asked as she slowly scooted across the floor towards the bunny
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 10:14 am

"Maybe she /is/ magic." Hanfi stated, looking at the rabbit in wonder, "I mean, I was asleep in a hallway. I'd at least find an empty room or a desk to sleep on. I didn't eat any apples, or touch any needles neither. She might've cast a spell!"
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 10:20 am

Kiki looked up from her writing pad and saw the rabbit, "Oooooooooh..." She ran next to the desk Gabe sat at. Even sitting down he was still taller than she was, "Hey, hey! Did you make that?!"
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 10:40 am

Augustus scratched his head. "What the hell is with that thing?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 10:58 am

Gabe squinted his eyes at the rabbit and scratched his head. "Not my work."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 4:16 pm

"Of course, I forgot to show you where we are," Usami said to Maryl. "Everyone hold on tight!" Usami waved her wand and the walls and ceiling of the classroom fell away to reveal crystal clear blue skys and white sands. They were on a beach, with no sign of any of the corridors that led them to the classroom.
Usami pointed to a box next to her feet. "Everyone, please take one! These are your vacation handbooks!"

Blake took one of the "vacation handbooks" which looked a lot like a PDA and switched it on. The screen welcomed him and then loaded three options, Data, Map, Regulations.

"I'll go over the Regulations with you right now so I know everyone has looked at them," Usami said.

"Rule 1: Extreme violence is prohibited on the island. Please live peaceful and relaxing lives with your fellow students.
Rule 2: Be considerate of each other and work together to gain maximum hope!
Rule 3: Littering is not allowed! Let us coexist with this island's bountiful nature in "mutual prosperity".
Rule 4: The lead teacher cannot directly interfere with students. The only exception to this rule is if any student violates a rule.

Any questions?"

(OOC: First Island: http://puu.sh/hEv5N/dfa4bfe91c.jpg
Central Island: http://puu.sh/hEv7a/6139595835.jpg
Islands: http://puu.sh/hEv3c/68d7bf815a.jpg
Hotel map: http://puu.sh/hEv1j/96d12029b1.jpg )

Last edited by AkaShika on Thu May 07, 2015 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 5:54 am

"Why are we here? how did we get here? I don't remember anything about this. Gavin spoke up for the first time. He clutched hi hoodie ties nervously. "Do our families know we're here?" Did Hannah know he was here?
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 8:18 am

"AH! TOLD YOU SHE WAS MAGIC!" Hanfi yelled, as the walls fell around him, "...But we're on a beach, so that's cool."

Kiki looked around at the area, "Fun in the sun! The Super duper high school students take a much needed vacation to the beach!" She wrote in her pad as she went along, "Even the thought of school is exhausting! This group gets some R&R!" She dragged her hand across her forehead, "Also, it's really, really hot."

Last edited by Kikren on Thu May 07, 2015 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 10:13 am

"Everything is fine, you all agreed to have your memories wiped for the time we;re here so you wouldn't have to stress about anything," Usami said to Gavin. "Your families all agreed it was for the best and there's nothing to worry about."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 10:43 am

Aaron looked around. He could see a bridge to his right, leading off to an island in the distance. There were palm trees and, very out of place, cameras and monitors on the trunks of the trees. He moved to the nearest monitor and inspected it.

"What's this for?" he asked.

"That's for relaying messages to you all when you're all scattered around the islands. Nothing to worry about." Usami said.

Blake was beginning to think that saying "nothing to worry about" was a habit of this mechabunny's.
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

Friendliness : 855

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 1:13 pm

Ash looked around and stood up, this seemed like a dream but hasn't woken up and she wondered when she would.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 6:05 pm

"A memory wipe? " Hanfi looked at the rabbit curiously as he took his id, "But how?"

"Who cares? We're here now, might as well live it up!" Kiki exclaimed as she ran over and grabbed an id, "Just point me to the nearest thing with Internet access, Usami, and then everything will be perfect! "
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 6:08 pm

"I'm sorry, this is a deserted island, no internet here."
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 6:09 pm

Rachael scowled more than usual. "Do you have proof of us agreeing to having our memories erased?"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 6:11 pm

"Of course! All the paperwork is nice and safe back at school."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 6:44 pm

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! " Kiki screamed at the response, "A deserted island?! NO internet?! What kind of hell have you brought me to?! " She tugged on her hair and her face turned red, looking as if she were about to cry. 

Uhhh... " Hanfi stared at Kiki for a moment before asking another question, "Well if that's the case, when will we be returning to the school? "
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 6:45 pm

"Just as soon as you're all filled with hope!"
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

Friendliness : 855

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 10:34 pm

"And how long should that take?"
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 5:22 am

"Yeah, can you convert that to like. Pacific-standard time?" Hanfi started counting on his fingers, "I have a few shows that I gotta go see. Plus a performance in two weeks. We can't miss that, right Sabi?"
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 5:59 am

"Absolutely not!" Sabia said to the bunny thing. "I demand to see this paperwork right now with our signatures in place. This is a very big performance for Hanfi, you could ruin his career if you keep him away from it!"

"I'm filled with the hope that you'll let us go back home now." Gavin said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 10:14 am

Rachael kept her sights on the mechabunny, waiting for a reply.

Augustus walked over and picked up a PDA. "So all we have to do is have fun on the beach?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fourth Day :: The Garden :: Role-Play forum :: The Pool :: Other RPs-
Jump to: