The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalCalendarSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Share | 

Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Wed May 13, 2015 9:40 am

"You know what your problem is mate, you've never met my dog. She's the quietest little thing ever. Never heard her bark. She just sits there and looks at you if she wants something."

♫ You think you'll win, but soon you'll see, you may beat some, but you can't beat me ♫
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life

Friendliness : 855

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Wed May 13, 2015 4:41 pm

"I like all animals equally"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Thu May 14, 2015 12:37 am

"Even the invasive species that destroy the ecosystem?" Maryl asked

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life

Friendliness : 855

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Thu May 14, 2015 12:54 am

"They should be relocated to where they belong."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Thu May 14, 2015 7:21 am

"We're invading the ecosystem here, ain't we? Are you saying you don't like us, Maryl?" Hanfi joked as he walked out further into the sand, towards the path.

Kiki gasped, "That could go out to humans in general! Are you not a people person?! But you seemed so nice!"

James Mitton    Samantha Eldridge
Lys Quinn         Heather Downs
Chris Bane        Leit Hahn
Nadine Lyons    Alann Clement
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Thu May 14, 2015 1:10 pm

"Wha..? Hey hey don't get ahead of yourself. You guys seem alright. WI mean humans are one of the primary causes of environmental destruction, but I dunno that I can hate myself like that. We're just living after all...." Maryl said stumbling over her words. "Help me out here buddy"She muttered to her bug who responded by simply opening and closing its pincers.

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Thu May 14, 2015 5:53 pm

"Rumor denied by Maryl Plume! That'll be popular post! " she wrote in her pad again. 

"I was just kidding y'know... " Hanfi muttered to himself.

Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Thu May 14, 2015 8:17 pm

"So, exploration!" Blake said clapping his hands together. "Who wants to come with me to explore what's over this way?" He pointed to the path leading to the left.

♫ You think you'll win, but soon you'll see, you may beat some, but you can't beat me ♫
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Sat May 16, 2015 12:25 am

"Not splitting uuuuuup..." Kiki groaned loudly, and pulled on her hair, "Don't make me choose between all of youuuu! " she pouted.

Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Sat May 16, 2015 2:08 pm

"I'm not making you chose, Love. But if you come with me I can give you an exclusive." Blake offered a cheeky smile and winked at Kiki.

Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Mon May 18, 2015 8:38 am

Kiki gasped, her eyes opening wide, "An exclusive with the Blake White?!? How could I refuse? OOOOH! I could do a three part interview! One side with Blake White, one side with Aaron White, and then both of you together!" Her eyes lit up and she began giggling giddily, "Everyone will love it! It will be one of my most important pieces!" She ran over to him and grabbed his arm before jumping up and down with excitement, "Let's go, let's go, let's go! Move, move, move! There's so many of you, and so little time!"

Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Mon May 18, 2015 10:01 am

Blake forced his smile to remain on his face and made his way down the road. "You're not really going to want to interview me with Aaron there, are you?" He asked as they walked.

Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Mon May 18, 2015 1:35 pm

Blake stood up, and started looking around. He started trying to find evidence of how a classroom became a beach. He squinted his eyes and looked for lenses or shimmers in the sky that could indicate some form of screen or projection.

"Well they're off going their own way. What about the rest of us?" Maryl asked

Chaos and Reina

Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Mon May 18, 2015 3:25 pm

Augustus continued to draw circles in the sand, after being ignored like that, it was a blow to his confidence.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Mon May 18, 2015 6:13 pm

When Blake had vanished out of sight with Kiki, Aaron stood up from behind his desk. He looked around at everyone and decided he would try to start a conversation with Gavin who seemed just as quiet as he'd been.

"Hello," he said to him. "My name is Aaron White. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Mon May 18, 2015 6:48 pm

Kiki nodded vigorously, "Yup, yup! Getting both of your views separately and then having you two tali on the same subjects. It's a great way to get different perspectives, and that's what the people need! "

Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Mon May 18, 2015 6:50 pm

"What sort of subjects? 'Cos you know I don't live at home any more right? I moved out before we came here. I live with my friend Callum. Or I did before school started." Blake paused. "Aaron and I don't see eye to eye on a lot of things."

Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Mon May 18, 2015 6:51 pm

"Shouldn't we send more people with them? The two who go from the group to make out are the first ones to die in the horror films." Hanfi put his hands behind his head and yawned, and walked over to Augustus, looking down at the circles, "You alright dude? Worried about home? "

Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Mon May 18, 2015 6:55 pm

"That's even better! It gives even more differentiation to the perspectivication! One bad boy who ran away from home, living by his own rules and terms, not taking orders from nobody, and then the good kid, who stays at home and is quiet and generally tries to not stir up any problems! OOOOH! Maybe in this interview you two will reach a sort of compromise! The people would absolutely LOVE a brother bonding story! " she brought out her pad of paper and began jotting down notes, "...But I don't have the Internet, so I can't show you the...pictures that people draw of you two. That's disappointing."

Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Mon May 18, 2015 7:11 pm

"Why am I famous, Love?" Blake asked. "You think people don't realise that I'm a bit of a tosser when it comes to my current family? You think people don't understand that I don't take shit from Aaron? The only reason he's so damn quiet around me is because he thinks if he says anything I'll instantly want to fight him about it. And that's only true when he says something dumb. He'll regurgitate the shit our parents came out with and that makes me hate him. He doesn't think for himself. Our cousin Bella, she'll tell him the sort of stuff to say and he'll say it without thinking. He... Wow..."

Blake stopped and pointed in the direction he was walking. In front of him was an airport with aeroplanes around the side and back of the building. The front and back of the building was all glass windows and Blake could see the planes around the back through them. There had to be about 50 of them all together.

Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Mon May 18, 2015 7:16 pm

Augustus continued to crouch, but responded to Hanfi. "I don't care too much about home... I was mostly looking forward to fun on the beach..."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Mon May 18, 2015 7:23 pm

Kiki was writing furiously, not looking up until she was done, "Woah! Cool! I call shotgun! " she ran up to the doors of the building and opened it, "It'sa lot of planes for just 12 kids, dontcha think?"

Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Mon May 18, 2015 7:25 pm

"Eleven," Blake corrected. "Do you think that mechanic guy will be able to drive one?"

Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Mon May 18, 2015 7:27 pm

"Let's find a place where we can camp out, or at least some type of food first. Having fun isn't gonna be an issue here." Hanfi sighed, and turned back around, walking towards the other path, "I'm going on ahead. Want to see if this island is as deserted as that thing said." with that he started down the pathway.

Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Mon May 18, 2015 7:29 pm

Kiki paused, and began counting on her fingers, "Yep, you're right. That feels odd though. Hrm." she peeked into the airport and yelled, "Think he'd even be able to fit in the cockpit? "

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   

Back to top Go down

Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next