The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair

Go down 
+3
Fire Ferret
Kikren
Zalty
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 6:59 pm

"He'd have to get involved again somehow." Julie responded, "Maybe this therapist knows more than she let on." She looked at Devin, "How did he hint it? "
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 6:03 am

"One of those incentive slips he gave us a while back. I forgot what it said exactly, but it was questioning my talent, urging me to get out of here to get back in the spotlight quickly." He shrugged. "Like I said, I only read it once so I don't remember clearly."
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 6:07 am

Angel sighed and closed the file, moving quickly on to the next one.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 1:30 pm

"The incentives...Fuck this isn't gonna be good." She frowned and read the next document on the screen:

Super Duper High School Engineer
Alann Clement

Alann is a student that I have had personal contact with for several months. The boy recently had a surgery to remove a brain tumor, and is currently undergoing chemotherapy. The tumor was found in a late stage, the best that's been done so far is to delay his death by a few years. I began having sessions with him to try to calm him down and talk about the traumatic experience. Since coming to the school, I've noticed he's been more lively than when I spoke to him before. Maybe being around the fellow students is helping his mood. He does seem more tired now, and sometimes he'll say things that seem outlandish, but its hard to tell if that's the effect of the chemotherapy, or even the removal of the tumor itself. He's determined to stay in the school though. He refused to sit at home and rest or relax, not keen on sitting around waiting to die. I've warned him about being here, his increased susception to illnesses from the treatment he's taking. I will continue to meet with him, asking about how he's feeling and determining if he needs further treatment from there.

-M. W. Shirley

Julie stared at the screen, "That's...that's not right..."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 3:59 pm

"What do you mean?" Angel asked looking at Julie with a puzzled expression.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 8:12 pm

Julie looked at Angel before sighing, "You didn't meet him. Right." she pointed at the word chemotherapy on the screen, "The issue being, that Alann had hair."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 10:02 pm

"How long have we really been here?" Alicia asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 11:48 pm

"If he had short hair, it'd be easy to believe that it was just a few months. But he had long, shaggy hair. For him to get that much hair after chemo...I'd say it's been at least a year since he stopped taking treatments." she shook her head, "But some thing's wrong with that too... "
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 12:39 am

"Well don't just think it, spit it out, Woman."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 1:04 am

"... " Julie stayed quiet, "Let's move on. I want to read more before I say anything." she crossed her arms, "I don't want to give everyone a preconceived notion if I'm not sure about it."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 1:05 am

Angel sighed and shook his head before closing the document and opening the next one.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 3:19 am

Super Duper High School Pyrotechnician 
Nadine Lyons

Nadine was an individual who was recognized for her outgoing and carefree outlook on life. Traveling with her band around the country was the most important thing to her. When she was accepted to the school, she made a promise to the rest of the band members that she'd return after graduation. In the meantime they would hire technicians for hire right before their shows. An accident happened during one of the shows: one of the boxes, rigged with the fireworks exploded, killing one member and injuring the other two enough to put them in the hospital. Nadine became depressed, refusing any meeting that I tried to schedule with her, and even taking days at a time off from school to go visit the hospital where the members were kept. It's obvious that Nadine blames herself, but I'm not sure to what extent. I will continue trying to schedule meeting to see if she'll accept at least one. 

M. W. Shirley
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 3:23 am

"Man, these things are getting worse and worse. I'm almost dreading opening the next one," Angel said as he ran a hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 6:17 am

"We don't have to open yours." Alicia assured Angel. She didn't want Felix to relive bad memories all over again if he didn't have to.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 6:19 am

"It's not you. What does it matter? "
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 6:20 am

"Thanks, but I'd rather do it and get it over with. It can't be that bad, right?" Angel said, ignoring Julie's comment.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 9:06 am

Super Duper High School Artist
Angel "Felix" Davenport

Angel is the one that I am having the most difficult time reading. He recently had a traumatic experience, resulting in the most interesting development from the students. Felix has been in the process of showing a few artists a new method to painting that he's been experimenting with, many critics being impressed with what he's done, saying that it's unlike anything they've seen before. He had an assistant, named Natalie, whom he had been really close to. She convinced him to visit a museum with her late at night. And while no one was around, she pulled out a handgun, and shot herself with it, right through her temple. This would be traumatic for anyone, but seeing how Felix has Eidetic memory, it's especially damaging to him. And yet, he's handling it as if nothing happened. He's a tad more blunt if anything. It's almost as if he's purposefully blocking out his memory to offset the pain. But I don't think that people with the type of mind he has is able to do that. I'll try to set up sessions with him, but he's been trying his best to avoid me, or just flat out ignore me. I'll also study into his memory more...Maybe there'll be something there.

M. W. Shirley
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 9:22 am

Angel stared blankly at the screen. The words meant nothing to him but some part of his mind registered them with relief. Suddenly, he felt a blinding pain in his head. He grit his teeth against crying out but a low groan escaped anyway. He pulled at his hair while images raced through his head, Lys hanging from the bars above the catwalk, Alann shot through the chest, Nadine beaten before being smothered to death. It was over in a few seconds but it felt like an age had passed. There were tears in his eyes and as he gasped for breath one thought came to his mind. 'Angel was such a dick.'
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 9:25 am

"H-hey, are you, okay?" Alicia touched Angel on the shoulder. "I told you Angel, we didn't have to look at that one."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 9:27 am

"Gods please don't call me that," Felix gasped out between deep breaths. "For what it's worth it was worth reading it just to come back to myself."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 9:28 am

Alicia blinked. "I'm sorry, what?"
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 9:32 am

"Glad to have you back among the miserable." Julie remarked coolly.

Last edited by Kikren on Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 9:32 am

Felix blinked a few times to rid himself of the tears that formed in his eyes. "No, I'm sorry. I was such a dick when I lost my memory, to you and to Julie. But I'm back now, even if this wasn't the way I'd have hoped for it to come about." He stood up and was about to hug Alicia when he thought better of it. "I really am sorry for the way I acted, I hope you'll forgive me."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 9:39 am

Alicia tried to think of what she knew about amnesia, which wasn't much, but she was sure it didn't work at all like the movies. "What the actual fuck is wrong with you? You don't get to just say shit like 'I'm back.' and have that be that! People don't just instantly recover from head-injury induced amnesia like this!" She ran her a hand over her bald head in a frustrated gesture and turned away, taking a few steps before turning back. "Prove it! Say something only Felix knows!"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 9:41 am

"Your dad taught you to cook and that's why your pancakes are the best," he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair
Page 13 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next