The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair

Go down 
+3
Fire Ferret
Kikren
Zalty
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

Friendliness : 855

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 12:47 am

Alex walked over to the piano and gestured to offer his assistance.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 12:49 am

"Ready, 1...2...3...push! Alicia grunted as she pushed the heavy piano aside with Alex's help.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 10:55 am

Angel's head hit the wall with a soft thud, causing the instruments above him to move in their spots. An old lute fell down next to him, making a loud cracking noise as it hit the ground, before falling forward.

Julie blew air out of her nose, "Maybe the music is calling to you. Try not to hurt yourself on the woodwinds next."

The piano moved surprisingly easily, causing Alicia to stumble as it slid across the floor. On the bottoms of the piano legs were little felt pads that caused it to move across the floor with ease. "You're all so graceful." Julie remarked.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 10:56 am

"I notice you're not doing anything to help. Scared you'll break a nail, Princess?"
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 11:04 am

Julie wove the Ukulele at Angel, "Destruction isn't the only way to solve your problems. My approach is more refined." She smirked and put the instrument back in place before taking down another one and looking behind it. "Could be somethin' inside one of these, or a panel behind them."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 4:41 pm

Liam had a look at the instruments along with her, while Devin offered Alicia a hand up.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 6:14 am

"Thanks guys" Alicia said taking Devin's hand. "It was worth looking at anyhow, we can't risk being wrong." She brushed herself off.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 9:39 am

Julie hummed to herself as she went along with each instrument. With other people there, the search seemed to go by much quicker. She was relieved that most of them were taking it seriously. "How many of these could you play, Devin?" she hummed, " And the rest of you? If you can play anything at all that is."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 9:41 am

"My mom spent six years of my life trying to force me to take piano lessons." Alicia answered. "I play a bit every now and then but it isn't very important to me."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 9:42 am

Angel shrugged and rolled his head in a circle, trying to loosen up his neck a little. "Dunno, don't want to," he said.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 9:44 am

"You might have some muscle memory for something in here." Alicia offered gently.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 9:44 am

"mm."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 4:38 pm

"Guitar, piano-slash-keyboard and reasonably well on the drums," Devin said. "I'm nothing special though, there's a reason why I'm known more for my voice."

"My parents weren't a music sort," Liam said.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 5:28 pm

Alex looked around at the instruments and said,"You've seen me play guitar, and I tried learning bass until I started going here, I might remember somethings." He picked  one up and played a few notes.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 12:18 pm

"So the school just spent a shitload of money on instruments that no one can play?" Julie hung another instrument up, and instead, walked over to the cases, where several brass instruments were stored. She began rummaging through them, growing more impatient with each one, "Nothing, nothing, nothing. Is there a reason this room is even here?" She shoved a case close and pushed it away from her. She paused and looked closer at the case. On it was a small sticker of a chinchilla with an emerald green cape around it. On the bottom of the sticker was small writing, "Property of S. E. and F. E."

"What is a rat sticker doing on this? It makes no sense." She winced in pain and brought her hand up to her forehead, "Fuck! This school just wants to piss me off."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 6:41 pm

"This was a school long before we got here Julie, these might have been someone else's." Alicia pointed out gently.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 10:19 pm

"I don't know if you noticed, but an awful lot of work has been put in to make it feel like there's been no one else here but us." Julie spat out, still holding her forehead, "The exact number of dorm rooms for how many of us there were, rooms that adhere to our talents specifically, missing files and hardly any trace of anything that could be related to someone outside." She cleared her throat, "Even if this belonged to someone, why would they leave it?"
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 3:53 am

"There used to be more people here, maybe they played these instruments, I don't know. I do know that it's least likely here specifically to fuck with you."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 11:03 am

"That's what it feels like." Julie stood up and headed to the door. "This room holds nothing. Next is the tech room."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 11:25 am

Angel stood up and stretched his arms above his head before walking out the door and heading to the tech room where he sat down against the wall next to the door
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 8:36 pm

"Has anyone been in here yet?" Alicia asked when she walked in.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 1:18 am

It was then that Mallek, the super duper highschool nobody, (who had gone completely unnoticed up to this point) finally made an auditory cough. Unfortunately to all others it sounded like nothing more than indistinguishable background noise. Thus, all went on as before.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 2:04 am

"Alex, Devin and I." Julie began rummaging through a box, pulling out parts as she went, "Leit and Heather too."
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 12:51 pm

Alex played a few more notes then got back to work, fiddling with every instrument he picked up. Once he finished he noticed that everyone had left so he went to join the others.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 10:54 am

The group searched through the room for an hour, digging through boxes, looking at gizmos and just wondering what the hell some of these parts did. Julie sighed and let another piece of junk fall into the box in front of her, "Nothing here either." She stood up and walked out of the room, "Let's keep moving." She walked across the hallway, to the Art Room, opening the double doors, and sighing at the disarray the room was in, "Too bad H-" She stopped herself and shook her head, "Nevermind. Let's keep searching." She walked over to the wooden file cabinet the room housed in the back. She pulled on the door handles to no avail. "Locked..." She cursed under her breath. "I didn't find a key in here the last time I looked, but if you see something, let me know." She yelled at the others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair
Page 8 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next