The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip

Go down 
+6
Kikren
Commander Catspirit
Necruta
Aka
Aero
Zalty
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 6:56 am

Quint spoke up"I'll head off too. I feel bad for leaving them and assumed they could cope without Me and Trace. I also know where to go. It should make finding them easier if something has happened."
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 7:00 am

"Four of us should be enough if we want it to be a fast group," Kairo said. "When do we head out?"
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 7:01 am

"I'll get my things," Ruul said, getting up.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 7:04 am

"That'll have to do, won't it?" Calcifer grinned at Darem's comment and actually laughed. "Sorry for giving such a shitty first impression. I seem to be too good at that. Just 'bout everyone at this table can attest. Heh." He scratched the back of his head.

His disposition darkened back to what was essentially 'normal', hearing Kairo and Ruul's exchange. He got up and went upstairs for his pack.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 7:07 am

"Guess that means I'd better get ready too," Kairo said. He too left the table and went to get ready.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 7:49 am

Fist wanted to go, but her muscles were exhausted. She'd put a lot of strain on them during the trip and they could use a real break. She was still willing to give 120% though if she had to.

Chaos wanted to go. He couldn't stand sit still while there was a job to do. When he thought about his body though, it was aching. Under the cloak he had cuts, bruises, and burns and had been fighting dragons, undead, and cloaked magicians with hardly any time to rest in between in one of the harshest environments he'd ever experienced. At this point he could end up being the one to slow them down. He needed to remember his own mortality. He was concerned about Ruul and Calcifer's mental states, but they seemed determined to go and they were surely in better fighting condition than his people right now. "Fine. Excluding Darem, the rest of my team will hang back and recover. Hand over the mask you found and we'll keep them safe while you're gone." He was unknowing scratching the table with his fingernail as he spoke. "If you somehow pass each other we can meet them back here."

Fist grunted with discontent, but thinking more on it she was relieved at the idea of a rest. She still smelled like dead shit and under her cloak, had the half healed markings of a dragon's chew toy
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 11:15 am

"Uh, me too!" Darem looked around, feeling like he should be doing something. He sighed, and brought Nila up to the table, "Think this thing'll shrink down whenever I get t' rollin'?"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 6:29 pm

Ruul was up and back down in a minute, with his bag, harp and axe. He reached into the first and brought out a smooth, silvery plate with two holes in it. "Here's the Ice Mask, for lack of a better name. I think it lets you freeze things with a touch, if memory serves." He reached inside again and produced a key. "Here's my room key. I'll let the owner of the inn know you'll be using it."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 6:33 pm

Calcifer took a bit longer. He came down, only catching the last half of Ruul's exchange. His backpack was slung over his shoulder. Aero's on the other.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 6:36 pm

Kairo came down a few minutes after the other two. His knives were in his waist pouch again and he had a pouch in his hand with the little money he had. He headed the money over to Chaos along with his and Calcifer's room key. "The room's paid up until tomorrow I think, there should be enough money there to get you a few more days at least in case we're not back by then. I can't see us needing it for much while we're travelling."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 7:31 pm

Darem's hammer shrunk to the size of his palm as he spoke.

Chaos took the mask, keys, and money. "We'll keep them safe." He said as he put the mask in his bag next to the others."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 8:28 pm

"So, we're heading out?" Kairo asked, turning to Ruul.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 9:02 pm

Ruul nodded. "We'll need to pay for more rooms if we stay the night." He looked at Chaos. "If we're not back when you've recuperated, you're free to come after us."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 9:27 pm

Fist waved. "Let's hope there won't be a need to backup the backup. You can count on us to save your asses if something happens though."

Chaos tossed Ruul one of his two remaining flares. "Light it if you need help."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 9:38 pm

"Well..." Calcifer adjusted the bags on his shoulders, shrugging. "Keep your noses out of trouble, regardless. Or you'll have to deal with me when we get back." He tried to veil his concern with humor, but didn't smile at his own joke.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 5:32 am

Ruul smiled a little. "We're off then." He went and informed the innkeeper that someone else would be in their rooms.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 5:18 am

"See you soon," Kairo said to the others as he made his way outside.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 11:24 am

Darem stood up and moved the bench back to its original position before waving at those waiting at the table, "We'll be back before ya know it."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 11:20 pm

Ruul finished up and followed them out.

https://day-four.forumotion.net/t974p140-ruul-s-zrp-party
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 12:46 pm

After the backup team left, the remainder of team 2 was free to relax. Fist got up. "And now that that's settled, I smell like ass, I feel like ass, I have sand everywhere, and I'm going to get cleaned off." She said as she left the table. Chaos finished his drink. Cleaning would be good for everyone at this point. "Might as well" he said in agreement.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 7:46 pm

"That sounds like a great idea." Jillian said, she sighed at the thought of having the layer of grime scraped away from her back with soap and hot water.

"If we were at the bay we could have used the hot springs." Reina suggested.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 7:50 am

Everyone took their time getting cleaned off before regrouping to eat. Chaos was done first. He was looking at his bag on the table with his head resting on his hands, deciding what their next steps would have to be.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 5:22 am

Reina was finished second. She came down quickly to join Chaos. "What do you think we'll do next?" She asked and started absently braiding her hair while it was still damp.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 6:08 am

"Next we'll decide what to do with the masks in our possession. I've been thinking about it since we started this task. We have options, but each with its own risks and challenges." Chaos answered in greeting
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 2:25 am

"I don't suppose destroying it would be as easy as all that." Reina frowned.
Jillian came down next after her long soak. "Don't play with your hair at the table." she scolded. "Honestly isn't Chaos teaching you any manners along with your other lessons?" She smirked.

"That's rich coming from you." Reina grumbled but she dropped her braid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next