The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip

Go down 
+6
Kikren
Commander Catspirit
Necruta
Aka
Aero
Zalty
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 1:39 pm

"Not really, just one very powerful one," Ruul pointed out. "Still, we oughta keep an eye out for this guy in case he comes back for more 'overhearing'."
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 7:49 am

"As I said before, I suspect at least two or three." Chaos said as he relaxed from combat readiness. "We need to find out more about this guy." He held his sheathed weapon on his shoulder. "...and leave as soon as we can."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 9:02 am

"Right, that too. We still have an hour or so before we really need to get out, should we move now?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 11:38 am

"We should move when the town goes to sleep." Chaos closed his eyes and turned on his heel. "I'm considering having two stay in town to try and learn more about this stranger."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 7:10 pm

Ruul furrowed his brow. "Really? I'd think we have more pressing matters than some swordsman. Maybe someone could have a look for that book, but..." He shrugged. "Eh, just my thoughts."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 3:01 am

"There aren't really two of us that don't stand out." Darem pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 3:38 am

"You think he was here by chance then? He just happened to come in here for unrelated reasons to this basement where we happen to be holding these masks AND he just happens to know a way to solve our problems?" Chaos then looked to answer Darem "...and you don't need to blend with a crowd to stay out of sight you know. Although your size would be a bit much either way."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 11:51 pm

"I can keep myself hidden when I need to." Reina volunteered. "Besides, there was something...wrong about that guy."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 8:36 pm

Darem frowned, "Isn't that more reason to get away from 'im? If we leave and make sure we're not tracked, it'd be safer for all of us."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 2:09 pm

Ruul frowned. "I'll grant you the guy had a strange air about him, but we're losing sight of our goal here. I suggest we go back to focusing on that, and just taking the swordsman into account in our plans."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12