The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town Empty
PostSubject: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:30 pm

(OOC: The lost woods is a dangerous place which most people won't visit or even think about ever coming close to it keep that in mind when you think of letting your character go in there. There are 2 things why a normal thinking person would go into it unprepared or without a kokiri as guide, 1. Have an extremely inportant reason like, trying to track the murderer who killed her/his parents and no something as  "I heard an extremely rare herb is growing here, and I want it so that I can become very famous" because everyone in hyrule knows that if you go into the lost woods without a kokiri you will turn into either a skullkid or stalfos. 2. Your char wants to die/become a stalfos/skullkid. So before you post here think why your char would be there and if he/she really wanted to risk his life to do for what he/she is trying to achive. Also It wouldn't make much sense if for some strange reason 6 to 9 people got lost and mysteriously found each other  That said let's start this RP off)

Zarest knew that he would have let a kokiri let the way but in his rush he forgot to ask one to join him on his journey and because of that he got lost. He would have never considered traveling through the Lost woods if there was an other way to get to termina, even if it was more dangerous it would never be as bad as turning into a Stalfos or a Skullkid. Speaking about those he hadn't seen a single one of them, although he saw and killed a few wolfos he didn't encounter a skullkid or stalfos and he was glad about that since he knew he wouldn't stand a chance against them.
Exausted from what seemed days of endless walking, he decided it would be best if he could rest a bit but since no one traveled with him he couldn't affort to fall into a deep sleep since then he would be lost if a wolfos or anyother dangerous creature found him. So he decided it would be best that he made a fire to give him some warmth and slept an hour or 2 if he found a spot where he was hidden. So he walked further making sure that as soon as he saw a spot where he could affort to sleep for a while he would stop and lay down.

Last edited by Necruta on Mon May 21, 2012 8:37 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dimbo
Chatterbox
Chatterbox
Dimbo

Friendliness : 399

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:44 pm

Arveza was taking a stroll on Lost Woods, knowing the paths...
"Left...Forward...Right...Left..."
She muttered to herself, when she noticed a man.
"A human? Alone in the forest? Stupid..."
Feeling sorry for the human, she decided to keep watch over him, not having anything to do anyway.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 6:26 am

Reina's stomach was growling. She was sitting at the base of a tree trying to sleep but her hunger just wouldn't let her. She looked up at her fairy companion, "Oh Aren, what am I going to do?" she asked, "It's been days since I've seen anything to hunt. Oh maybe leaving home wasn't such a great idea after all..." She rested her head on her knees and her little fairy companion came closer to comfort her. "We need to find food and shelter soon, I should've never left home. I am just a little Kokiri in a big world after all."

In the distance she saw a campfire glow. The sight of fire in the Lost Woods made her furious. No Kokiri was stupid enough to make a fire in the woods, whoever this person was they were putting every inhabitant of the forest in danger. "What're they doing here anyway, don't they know everyone who enters the forest becomes a stalfos? Unless they have a fairy guide of course." She looked up at Aren, "Do you think we should go check it out?" Aren rushed ahead to get a better look. Even though Reina wasn't far behind the tiny red ball of light was still hard to lose track of in the dense forest. The two were amazingly quiet for moving so quickly and they were on the edge of the clearing in no time. Reina's eyes flashed with anger at the scene...the person not only had built a fire but was SLEEPING! The more she looked at the open, unattended fire, the more furious she became, she reached for her bow and was starting to string it when she stepped on a dry twig *snap* the sound filled the woods and she winced as she dove deeper into the shadows.

OH SHIT YOU GUYS HARRISON FORD IS BACK FOR MY FANCY ASSORTED CHOCOLATES

Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town 21
Back to top Go down
Dimbo
Chatterbox
Chatterbox
Dimbo

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:58 pm

Hearing a voice, Arveza hided in the woods.
"Oh great, just what I need to see, A Kokiri, and hunting, no-less."
She looked at the Kokiri, then looked at the man.
"Oh Jeez..."
Then she decided to follow the Kokiri, she didn't know the Kokiri's eating habits...
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:57 pm

Zarest woke up from a wierd sound, he immidately drew one of his swords and looked around if he saw something that might be able to hurt him. He saw nothing 'at least I got a few hours of sleep that sould be enough for a few days'. He put his sword away and put the fire out and started walking aimlessly again
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 9:54 pm

She was still crouched in the shadows watching him walk away. "At least he put out the fire." she mumbled, "Doesn't he know he's in danger? If he goes on much longer alone he'll become a stalfos. Not that I'm too concerned."

"You find Stalfos everywhere these days, what's one more?" asked Aren carelessly, "Let's go find some food."

"Wait..." Reina stopped him, "Lets follow him."

"Why?" Aren was already bored with this human he wanted to go find food.

"Maybe he has food with him, and I want to know why he's here." she thought for a moment, "He's pretty far ahead though, maybe I should get his attention." She aimed her bow at a tree near the stranger and released an arrow before she stepped into the clearing.

Last edited by J on Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dimbo
Chatterbox
Chatterbox
Dimbo

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 10:45 pm

Noticing the kokiri aiming her bow, Arveza shouted.
"Wait! Don-"
The arrow hit a tree.
"Did she miss?"
She muttered to herself
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 11:12 pm

Zanest saw an arrow flying past him to the tree that was next to him. He drew his 2 swords and became angry 'why would someone miss firing an arrow in someones back while he was standing still unless it was to draw someones attention, Then why couldn't he or she just yell HEY YOU!' While he was getting angry the marking on his left shoulder started to change colour from blue to red, Flames started to appear on his body while his eyes were getting red. While this was happening a person in black armor appeared from out of nowere, He raised hishand while muttering a few words "No, you aren't going to do that". The flames disappeared and the marking changed back to blue again and Zanest fainted. He turned around and saw Reina. "Oh Hello, I didn't see you there and I assume you aren't going to forget my face anytime soon so I'll have to help you with that", He drew his sword and made a slash in the direction Reina was standing. When the slash started his blade was surrounded by flames and they started to form a snake made from fire which was heading to Reina.
Back to top Go down
Dimbo
Chatterbox
Chatterbox
Dimbo

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 11:46 pm

Necruta wrote:
Zanest saw an arrow flying past him to the tree that was next to him. He drew his 2 swords and became angry 'why would someone miss firing an arrow in someones back while he was standing still unless it was to draw someones attention, Then why couldn't he or she just yell HEY YOU!' While he was getting angry the marking on his left shoulder started to change colour from blue to red, Flames started to appear on his body while his eyes were getting red. While this was happening a person in black armor appeared from out of nowere, He raised hishand while muttering a few words "No, you aren't going to do that". The flames disappeared and the marking changed back to blue again and Zanest fainted. He turned around and saw Reina. "Oh Hello, I didn't see you there and I assume you aren't going to forget my face anytime soon so I'll have to help you with that", He drew his sword and made a slash in the direction Reina was standing. When the slash started his blade was surrounded by flames and they started to form a snake made from fire which was heading to Reina.

"H-hey! Stop that!"
In a pretty pathetic attempt, Arveza tackled the man in the back of his head, hoping to distract him.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 12:27 am

The man wacked the fairy to the ground like it was an annoying fly while still letting the snake fly towards Reina
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:54 pm

Reina rolled out of the way the flaming snake was headed and ran towards the heart of the forest, stumbling over rocks and tree roots as she frantically scrambled for safety. While running she looked around her to see where her fairy was. Aren was fleeing right beside her. "Fire! Aren what if the forest catches fire?"

"Don't worry about that now just keep running!" Aren screeched.

Reina could see Aren was tiring himself quickly. "Take a ride Aren, you're slowing down and I don't want to lose you." The little fairy rested on Reina's shoulder. "Is it still behind me?" Reina asked him, to afraid to look back herself.

Back to top Go down
Dimbo
Chatterbox
Chatterbox
Dimbo

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:31 pm

"Ouch!"
Arveza exclaimed, but instead of trying again, she ran away, in the same direction the kokiri went, accidentally bumping into the kokiri.
"Ack! Sorry about that I didn't mean to..."
Arveza stopped mid-sentence, and eamined the kokiri and the fairy.
"Very well then... That was a close one!"
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:41 pm

" Hm... I didn't expect that she would dodge that, ah well I've done what I wanted to do." He muttured a few words again and dissapeared in thin air.
Shortly after that Zarest woke up and checked if he had injuries but strangely enough he didn't have any, he looked around if he saw someone but there was no one. He could have sworn that he saw a knight in black armor which made him faint with just raising his hand 'ah well it's better that he isn't here anymore he could have killed me in a few seconds'. He decided that he would try to find or a fairy or a kokiri so that he would at least get out of these woods and get to termina as soon as possible. Without knowing he walked the same way that kokiri fled when she was attacked by the strange knight
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 11:12 pm

"It's gone." Aren sighed in relief. Reina collapsed against a tree panting heavily.

"Oh, thank the Goddesses," she looked at her fairy, "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine." answered Aren, "But what do we do about this one?" he asked looking towards the fairy that had caught up to them.

Reina smiled as she greeted the new fairy, "And what's your name little one?" she asked kindly, "I'm Reina and this is my companion, Aren. where's your Kokiri? Did you lose each other?"

Back to top Go down
Dimbo
Chatterbox
Chatterbox
Dimbo

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 11:24 pm

"My name is Arveza, and I'm no little one, mind you..."
Arveza shook her head.
"As for my kokiri, well..."
Arveza looked at Reina.
"I can explain later, for now, I think we should get away from that man, he could be nearby, also, its your fault, mostly, sincerely... Shooting a arrow..."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 11:27 pm

"My fault?" Reina was shocked, "I just wanted to get his attention! How was I supposed to know that would happen?"

Back to top Go down
Dimbo
Chatterbox
Chatterbox
Dimbo

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 11:31 pm

"You're right, but still, an arrow? A "HEY, LISTEN!" would have done the trick..."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 5:34 pm

"oh...i didn't really think about that..." Reina leaned back against the tree and rested her head against her knees.

Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:59 pm

After walking a while Zarest saw 2 flying lightballs which he didn't recognize, so he walked towards him and saw a little girl and heard one of the lightballs say something about firing an arrow. He decided to wait a while before he walked towards them. When the lightball yelled "HEY LISTEN" He decided he could go there. He walked towards them "Hey, you three there are you also lost in these woods?"
Back to top Go down
Dimbo
Chatterbox
Chatterbox
Dimbo

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:00 pm

"AHH!" Screamed Arveza.
"Don't kill me... Don't kill me... Don't kill me... Don't kill me... Don't kill me..." She repeated, flying behind Reina.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:53 am

Reina was taken back by the fairy's reaction to the stranger. "Calm down." she sighed and looked at her own fairy for help, Aren flew over and took hold of the other fairy. Reina turned her attention to the strange newcomer. It was only then that she got a good look at him.

"You!" she jumped when she recognized the stranger, "What did you think you were doing back there you could've burnt down the whole forest!" She snapped. From where she had been standing she hadn't seen the other person, only the snake of fire coming after her. "Do you have any idea how reckless that was? And now you just come over here and act like nothing happened!?" Anger surged through her tiny body "Fire is dangerous, got it! Don't mess with it around here!"

Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:04 pm

"Ah so that's why you shot that arrow at me, because I made a fire. I was cold and also needed some sleep, don't tell me you've never felt that way. Also when I make fires I'm very carefull so you shouldn't have to worry about me burning the forest down." He sighed. "Anyway what did just happen I can't remember, the last thing I remember is that you shot a arrow to a tree next to me."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 6:29 pm

"You...can't remember..." Reina didn't know what to say, if he didn't know what he had done was it really his fault?

"He thinks I'm upset about his little campfire, how does he not know he almost killed us?" she thought curiously, "Well he seems friendly enough, for a human anyway."

"You shouldn't be here anyway, don't you know you'll turn into a stalfos?" She told him.

Back to top Go down
Dimbo
Chatterbox
Chatterbox
Dimbo

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 6:37 pm

"Wait, and what are YOU doing here Ms. Reina?" Exclaimed Arveza
"Weren't Kokiris prohibited from going into the lost woods?"
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 7:13 pm

"Whether I abide by that law or not is my own business, the point is I'm not in danger here...he is."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town
Page 1 of 37Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next