The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town Empty
PostSubject: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 5:43 pm

(OOC: Clock Town is the only huge city in termina, and the people always have a reason to be/ to go there. The Clock Town we are using for this RP is alot bigger that the one in MM. It still has all the things it had in MM but there are also 'new' things like a library and a huge market. So let's start)

Necruta was walking through clock town in the hope he saw something that reminded something what happened before his amnesia. After a while when that didn't happen he thought that if he at least could find someone who was able to read the terrible handwriting he might know what happened to him, but he saw it was getting dark already and thought it would be a better idea to find an inn before every one of them were full. He decided to go to the stock pot inn since it was cheap.

Last edited by Necruta on Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 6:08 pm

Quint just arrived in clock town two days ago from far across the sea. his performances had just earned him enough money for some food and lodgings at the local inn, he was looking forward to a nice bed and a good meal instead of a log at he park and some bread. entering the inn he quietly sat down and ordered something to eat.

My Life Spent on Anime -
Spoiler:

My RPG- The Sequel

SELECT serial_code
FROM database
WHERE code='data'
ORDER BY aggressive_combat_data
HAVING terminate_mode
Target name BEN, hostility confirmed. Disconnecting target's digital information
interface."
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:16 pm

Jaruzak is sitting at a chair in the corner of the inn cleaning his scales on his feet with a scour from his small bag at his waist. He very much disliked the mud that built up on his legs after the rain, as it his once glistening scales dull and brown and smelly. "Damn" he thought, as the dried mud became tough to get rid of. He then pulled out a small bladder of water and takes a drink, then pours some of it over the mud. This was going to be one annoying night he thought.
Back to top Go down
Dimbo
Chatterbox
Chatterbox
Dimbo

Friendliness : 399

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:09 pm

Leonardo was in his house, in central clock town, polishing his Longsword.

After some time, he got up and went to the inn for dinner.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 11:01 pm

The inn was compleatly full, everyone was talking about different things but suddenly the door opened and a salesman stormed in the inn "CAN SOMEONE HELP ME!?! 3 evil creatures stole some of my masks and ran away with them. As a reward I will give a mask to the the people who helped me". Some off the people looked at him and started to laugh then a man said "A mask as a reward? You at least have to have 200 ruppies to make someone risk his life for a few masks". Necruta stood up and walked towards to salesman "I'll help you, what did the monsters look like"?

Last edited by Necruta on Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dimbo
Chatterbox
Chatterbox
Dimbo

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 11:13 pm

"Hold on!"
Leonardo shouted.
"I would also like to help you, Mr..."
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 5:48 pm

Jaruzak got up after cleaning his scales and went to the inn keeper to ask for a room, he felt tired after the previous days of traveling and wanted some sleep in a comfy bed. On his way to the counter he overheard a man at the door yelling at the door, "i mean really why did he have to yell" he thought as he rubbed his pointed ears, although after hearing of another man speaking about money it reminded him of the fee the inn keeper would ask for, after all he didn't want to spend unnecessary time in front of a person who would ogle at him any longer than needed. So he reached for his small bag and went to grab out some ruppies and found none there, he remembered back at the market earlier today, he had bought a new whittle stone to sharpen his sword and tools, and all his money went with it.......

"Damn" he thought, he then walked up to the "annoying man" at the door and said "I'll take this quest of yours".
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:44 pm

The man looked to leonardo "You can call me the Happy mask salesman". Then he looked to the others "Thank you for helping me, and to answer this man's question" he nodded to zarest "they look like white wolfos but are much quicker and stronger that the regular white wolfos, if you can find them they should have 2 masks with them." He showed 2 pictures of the masks the wolfos stole one of them looked like a cat and the otherone looked like a old shield. "If you can get those masks back to me without getting a scratch I'll give you this mask", He pulled a mask from his backpack it looked like the stones which were standing everywere. "It's the mask of truth, It's a frightfull mask but being able to look into people's hearts and minds seems usefull.... Anyway can you please get my masks back."

Necruta was intrested in that mask maybe if someone was able to look inside his heart he could find something out about his past. "Ok which way did the wolfos go ?"
Back to top Go down
Dimbo
Chatterbox
Chatterbox
Dimbo

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:47 pm

"I see, do you know where they could be?"
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 2:39 pm

"Hmm Interesting" Said Quint as he stood up and walked over to the odd looking salesman. "A mask like that could help one the innocent from the crimanal or vice versa. very well i shall help smite these beasts."

My Life Spent on Anime -
Spoiler:

My RPG- The Sequel

SELECT serial_code
FROM database
WHERE code='data'
HAVING terminate_mode
Target name BEN, hostility confirmed. Disconnecting target's digital information
interface."
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:08 pm

"Ah I see someone else decided to help me. So before I tell you were they went I want to know you guys' names."

"My name is Necruta, but why do you actually want to know that?"

"Well It's a lot easier to make a wanted poster if there is a name on it, so It's just in case of when someone decides to steal them and not return them to me." He also had an mask with which he could track someone if he knew their name and face but he didn't tell them because they might want that instead of the Mask of truth. "So what about you guys what are your names?"
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:37 pm

"I wouldn't need to get so paranoid here, if we are here to help then why would we steal a mask? Jaruzak then let out a deep breathed sigh, "Damn self-centered humans only caring for themselves", he thought. Jaruzak then said, "My name is Jaruzak".
Back to top Go down
Dimbo
Chatterbox
Chatterbox
Dimbo

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:40 pm

"My name is Leonardo."
Leonardo shook the Salesman's hand.
"Also, excuse me for asking, but is your name really Happy mask salesman?"
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:03 pm

"I am called Quint it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. And I don't think wanted posters will be necessary."

My Life Spent on Anime -
Spoiler:

My RPG- The Sequel

SELECT serial_code
FROM database
WHERE code='data'
HAVING terminate_mode
interface."
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:38 pm

"Well Jaruzak, I thought the same when some other people 'helped' me once and stole 8 masks from me so I thought that it might be better if I at least knew your names." He searched his backpak and found a incomplete map of termina. "Well look they attacked me around here" He pointed at a part of termina field close to the southern swamp, "so I think they went into the swamp and ran away. However what I find strange is that they didn't attack me they went streight for those masks like they were controled or something. Anyway take this map with you It might be a bit outdated but I will help you to find your way around termina... or at least the parts that are on the map."

Necruta took the map and looked to the others "Soo... are we going to do this now are do we wait untill tomorrow when it's light again?"
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:41 pm

:I believe it would be best to get some rest before heading off. Plus I have already booked a room and it would be a shame to waste it. Although im fine either way'"

My Life Spent on Anime -
Spoiler:

My RPG- The Sequel

SELECT serial_code
FROM database
WHERE code='data'
HAVING terminate_mode
interface."
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:04 pm

Jaruzak stopped and thought for a moment, after all this human had read his mind and was not to be taken lightly, "This is interesting" he thought. He then heard one of the humans ask about the time to move, so he looked around at the others, all of them were human, one with an instrument, one with a bad leg and a sword and the last one seemed to be young and with a sword. He then said, "I doubt you humans will be able to fight easily in the dark we should all rest tonight and get to it tomorrow". He then looked at the human with the instrument and asked, "do you mind if i take up some floor space of your room at the inn? I seem to have misplaced my funds for a room".
Back to top Go down
Dimbo
Chatterbox
Chatterbox
Dimbo

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:14 pm

"We should go by the morning" Said Leonardo.
''Termina Field is Dangerous at night."
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:15 pm

While everyone went to bed Necruta still was worring about what was writting in his ,he asumed, notebook. It was a peacefull night like usual in clocktown. Necruta woke up early the next morning, he forgot to ask where they would meet eachother today and at what time. He rushed down the stairs of the stockpot inn grabed some food and went for the southern exit of clocktown thinking that if they hadn't left already he would certainly see them there.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:01 pm

Ruul stepped jovially into Clock Town. The crisp morning air agreed perfectly with his tastes. His stride didn't falter as he headed for the Stock Pot Inn. Well, not until a red-headed man with a massive bag covered in masks stopped him.

"You seem to be familiar with fighting, judging by the axe at your side." The man rubbed his hands together and gave a friendly smile.

Ruul shrugged, "Sure, I can use it, but I'm not a big fan of fighting, unless I have a good reason to."

The man nodded, "That's fine. You see, I've got a thief problem. Three unusually large Wolfos stole several of my masks. Rather valuable ones, I might add! I've been asking around for help."

"Did you find any?"

"Yes, I did. A few kind men volunteered at the Stock Pot Inn, but the more people go after the Wolfos, the more likely they are to return successfully. Oh, and one more thing before you answer: The Wolfos didn't act like normal ones either, it seemed like they were controlled by something..."

Ruul's brows furrowed, "That's... perplexing, to say the least." He considered it for a moment. Ah sure, why not? The man looked like he needed help, "Okay, count me in."

The man smiled widely and bowed, "Thank you so much, Mr..."

"Ruul. Ruul Bastel."

"You may call me The Happy Mask Salesman." He started to leave when he spotted Necruta, "Oh, there is one of the men that volunteered to help me! You should speak with him."

Ruul nodded, "Sure, I will." And so he did.

Only after the last river has been poisoned,
Only after the last fish has been caught,
Only then will you realise that money cannot be eaten.”
-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Dimbo
Chatterbox
Chatterbox
Dimbo

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:01 am

"Excuse me, but do you know the... Happy Mask Salesman?" Leonardo asked, not wanting to interrupt.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 3:46 pm

(wait, where is he? Who is he talking to?)

Only after the last river has been poisoned,
Only after the last fish has been caught,
Only then will you realise that money cannot be eaten.”
-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Necruta saw the happymasksalesman talking to a stranger and pointed towards him. 'Hmm... does that guy also want to join us'? He walked towards them and also saw that leonardo was standing there. "It seems that I was the first one here, I forgot to ask were we would meet up and when."He said to Leonardo and turned towards the Happy Mask Salesman. "I assume he will also join us on our mission?"
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:57 pm

Quint quicklly jumped out of bed in the morning thinking he overslept. hoping he wasn't late he headed towards one of the gates. Luckily he saw one of the men he had just met that night and was relieved. As he approached he noticed there were three other people, the Happy Mask Salesmen, another of the men he met last night and a stranger with blue hair. "Hmm it looks like we are getting another member this looks to be an interesting hunt." He thought as he arrived at the gate.

My Life Spent on Anime -
Spoiler:

My RPG- The Sequel

SELECT serial_code
FROM database
WHERE code='data'
HAVING terminate_mode
interface."
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 6:23 pm

Jaruzak tailed the human who called himself "Quint" since he left the inn, after all the that human who asked for help "The Happy Mask Salesman" seemed a bit off and he wanted to tread lightly around him and, what kind of power did he possess? When Quint reached the group and the Happy Mask Salesman, Jaruzak approached but kept at a distance. He spotted a new member but could tell he wasnt human but a humanoid like himself, although sadly he neither sported scales or wings but he was used to such let downs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town   Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party 2 Beginning: Clock town to... Clock town
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next