The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip

Go down 
+6
Kikren
Commander Catspirit
Necruta
Aka
Aero
Zalty
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 12:51 am

"Thank you," the words came out with a mixture of sadness and relief, a kind of peace. He stood up and started picking up all the hair strewn on the sheets and the floor, meticulous to get every strand. "After I clean this up, I'm going down. I don't care if it's time for anyone else to eat, I'm starving."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 1:01 am

Kairo fingered the hair at his neck. He missed Aero too. In the short time he'd known her she had become something of a little sister to him, she helped fill a small part of the void that had been present since Chris' death all those years ago. But he'd never cut his hair for any reason other than the normal 'It's getting too long'. His hair fell to just below his shoulders now. It wasn't too long, at least not to him, Calcifer's had been longer. Part of him wouldn't feel right if he'd cut off his hair for Aero, he decided, and so he kept quiet about it. "We could always go out and eat," He suggested.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 1:12 am

Calcifer sighed. "Doesn't matter to me." After a while, he was done picking up all the hair. He tied it all together with the tie and put it in a small flap in his bag. "If no one's down eating, we can go." He made his way towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:54 am

Kairo followed Calcifer out of the door and down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 12:08 am

Some days passed as group 1 waited for the others to return. One evening the door finally opened to reveal the four figures in dark purple cloaks that made up group 2 plus their new fifth. Chaos started scanning the room for the others.

"Be on the lookout for blue hair and dragon scales." Fist said as she looked around
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 12:36 am

"Both on the same person, or...?" Darem looked around the room.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 12:48 am

Kairo came down the stairs in the inn and stretched his arms above his head. He'd had a good nap that afternoon and was looking forward to another good meal. Just as he was thinking it was past time for the others to come back he spotted the people stood by the door.

"Chaos?" he called out as he approached them. "You're all back, great."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 1:04 am

"Oh hey. We're not the first ones." Fist said as she turned to Kairo.

Chaos nodded "it took longer than expected, but we made it out in one piece."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 1:05 am

"We're still waiting on most of Jaruzak's party but come sit down, I'll get drinks and you can tell us all about what happened."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 1:19 am

"Iced tea" Chaos said as he found a larger table in the back to sit at. The owner's directed Darem to a stone bench he could move to the table to spare the wood chairs of his goron weight

"Most?" Fist questioned as she made her way towards the table.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 1:34 am

Darem nodded at the owner, before grabbing the bench and moving it next to the others, "Hiya." He smiled a toothy grin towards Kairo, "Name's Darem. Nice ta meetcha."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 3:49 am

"Did something happen to the rest of their group?" Reina asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 6:46 am

"I'll explain everything when we sit down," Kairo said before turning to Darem. "I'm Kairo," he said as he held out a hand to the goron.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 6:56 am

Darem took Kairo's hand a shook it loosely, "I know what humans say 'bout a firm handshake, but I'm sure you'll want use o' that hand later." He joked.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 7:02 am

Kairo let out a snort of laughter and made his way to the bar where he ordered a large jug of iced tea for them all. When it arrived he made his way back to the tale and placed the tray in the middle of it.
He sat down and poured himself a glass of tea and he waited for the rest to por themselves a drink before he started.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 7:50 am

Chaos and Fist both took drinks for themselves. "So how did it go?" Chaos asked
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 7:56 am

Kairo sighed. "It went well until it came to leaving the place. We lost Aero. She was impaled by a giant icicle."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 8:12 am

Chaos breathed in and closed his eyes. He was prepared for the possibility of losing people on this mission. Death was something he and Fist had dealt with countless times, but the sinking feeling of it never changed.

"What a way to go." Fist said as she leaned on the table. "How's everyone taking it?"
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 8:31 am

"After all that, just an icicle?" Jillian was shocked. "Where's Calicifer? How is he handling things?" She thought of Sara's blue lips, her cold skin and water gushing from her mouth with each desperate push Jillian applied to her chest. She imagined Calcifer clutching Aero's limp body in quite the same way, holding her cold hand, wiping the blood off her face and brushing back her hair. He was probably sobbing too, but she couldn't fault him for that. Jillian flinched and pulled herself out of her imagination. She blinked away the start of tears when Reina placed her little hand on Jillian's. She looked down at the little girl and then put an arm around her. The quick exchange between the two was over but Jillian held Reina beside her like a comforting tool and turned her attention back to Kairo.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 8:34 am

Kairo sighed. "Cal's upstairs, he hasn't really come down for much other than meals. He;s not taking it too well, as can be expected. Calcifer knew her for a long time and Ruul... Well... I dunno." he paused for a moment and stirred his drink with the straw in his glass. "As for Jaruzak's party, it seems Trace got sick in the dungeon so Quint brought her back, they got back before us but we're still waiting on the rest of the group."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 8:35 am

Darem looked down at the floor. He hadn't known the girl, but death among friends all felt the same. He stayed quiet during the exchange out of respect. No sense opening your mouth where it didn't belong.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 8:44 am

Ruul stood at the entrance of the room, just beyond the door, watching silently. His eyes were on the group, vaguely passing over them, but not focusing on anyone. There was someone who should have been sitting there but wasn't. There were new faces, but they wouldn't fill the hole that was left. His face was blank, emotionless, but the intense chill that hugged his skin and the small trail of crystal down his cheeks closely showed the intense emotions swirling inside him.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 9:20 am

Chaos leaned back with his arms crossed. "great." Most of the first group were already close friends so it was natural for them to be torn up. He wondered how capable they'd be of fighting on after this. Kairo seemed okay, but Calcifer felt as predictable as the fire he threw. Ruul seemed generally capable, but he wasn't sure if he could handle the loss while trying to lead. Hopefully they'd be able to focus enough on the job at hand. If not, something would have to be done. The situation with the third group was trouble too. He assigned these groups with the thought that they'd at least be together for the fighting. Bringing a child like Trace might have been a mistake as now they were at half strength."So they're going into a fight with only 3?" Chaos asked.These enemies were no joke he knew now better than ever. He hoped they wouldn't have to go in after them, but was already thinking of what to do if that would be the case.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 9:28 am

Darem nudged Fist with his arm, "Blue hair." He whispered to her, nodding towards the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 9:39 am

Fist glanced at Ruul. "ah yeah that's Ruul. He doesn't look to be in a talking mood though." She muttered to Darem. "He and Aero were uh, close."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next