The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5

Go down 
+7
Kikren
Aero
Sevy
Zalty
Aka
J
Commander Catspirit
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Scotia
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
Scotia

Friendliness : 754

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 3:25 am

Zoliel nodded, she guessed now that would have been the splash she heard a moment ago, she saw they were talking to each other quietly, but she couldn't quite hear them. She assumed they were on a dock, and wondered if that meant there would be boats nearby. She wanted to keep an eye on the two, something seemed suspicious, and she wanted to know if something happened, but she thought it might be best if she stayed out of sight. She walked off along the shore before she sat down, and looked back to the dock at the other two.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 3:28 am

"Alright then," said Ruul uncertainly, "So, anyone see a place we could get some sleep?"
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 3:29 am

With a mischievous glint in his eyes, Kairo said "Still wanna push me, Cal?"
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 3:36 am

Calcifer only ventured to glance back at the other Gieru after a moment, cheeks flushed. He felt a lurch in his stomach, and suddenly couldn't think of an insult that wasn't phallic.
His words caught in his throat a brief time or two before he choked it out, trying his damned hardest to sound as confident as he could. "Bitch."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 3:39 am

"Jerk," Kairo retorted almost instantly.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 3:47 am

Calcifer rolled his eyes and, flustered, got up and proceeded to walk off. "I'm going to a hotel. Not like I wanted to stay out here with you anyway. Sleep on a pier and get yourself drowned, dumbass."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 3:49 am

"Hey," Kairo said standing up and following after Calcifer. "Hey, you can't just insult me and then walk off. That's just rude man."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 3:50 am

"Watch me."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 3:52 am

"You're an ass," Kairo said as he caught up with Calcifer and threw an arm over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 3:54 am

Calcifer flinched at the unexpected touch. "You're going to tag along, aren't you?" He said, disdainfully.
"...Well, you're not getting anywhere near me. Not after what you said a minute ago."
Blushing furiously, he walked into the nearest hotel he found got a room for the night. Two beds.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 3:58 am

The next day, Ruul was among the last awake and breakfasted. He forewent his Oracle outfit in favor of the only other clothes he'd brought: the Goron tunic he'd bought at Snowhead before. The dark red severely accentuated his hair, and though he wasn't accustomed to long sleeves, the cool fabric made it comfortable. He took a deep breath of salty sea air and headed towards the docks, where most of the early risers already waited.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 4:02 am

Aero gawked up at the vessel. Calcifer, not in as much amazement. He had a bad feeling about being surrounded by miles and miles of water for extended periods of time. "It'll be okay, Calcifer! It'll be fun! Think of the fishing." Aero urged him on to be more optimistic about the situation.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 4:04 am

"You like fishing too?" Ruul asked as he approached.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 4:06 am

As usual, Fist and Chaos woke up quite early. Chaos checked supplies over while Fist ran a lap on the coast to wake herself up. After a half hour or so Chaos attempted to rouse those who were still asleep. He had Fist go ahead with some of their stuff while he waited for the rest of the group to make their way to the boats, mentally checking them off as he watched them rise. Finally when they were all up and moving, he made his way to the boat.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 4:07 am

Jillian took a deep breath, "Well time to get on board." She said stiffly, not looking forward to what awaited her once she reached the deck. She hoped it wouldn't be much of a scene, last night had been a heavy enough blow to her dignity.

Reina stayed close to Chaos, she'd never been on a ship before and she was a little nervous.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 4:07 am

Kowen looked on at the others. Sensing Calcifer's unease, she looked at him and said "The runes gave a good outlook for the journey, you shouldn't worry."
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Scotia

Friendliness : 754

Zoliel stared up towards the sky, she stayed in her spot when the others ran off to bed, she figured where she was seemed as good a place as any. She didn't sleep too long, and woke up a few times to relatively quiet things, probably because she woke up later in the day before. She got up and walked towards the dock, waving at the others already up.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 4:11 am

"Sure I do! Who wouldn't?"

Calcifer sighed. It was difficult to not be distracted by her eyes, but he managed by not looking directly into them. It would have to be gotten used to. "Thanks. I'll keep that in mind."

As the two boarded the ship, a wave of confidence came from Calcifer internally. It didn't seem so bad. Yeah, it was weird, but he didn't feel as uncomfortable once he'd gotten on board. The slight rocking of the vessel unsettled him a little, but as long as it didn't get any more dramatic, he'd get used to it.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 4:17 am

"Good question," Ruul said. He noticed Zoliel, "Wait, she's with us?"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 4:19 am

"She is now," Kairo said. "She's just a kid, what harm could it do?"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 4:20 am

Ruul shrugged, "To us maybe, but what about her?" He noted her massive weapons, "Actually, nevermind."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 4:27 am

Jillian went first, the crew was busy hurrying around on the ship getting ready to depart. The Captain was standing there waiting for them.
"I was starting to think you wouldn't be coming." he said.
"Wouldn't miss, it for the world." She joked. "Your uh...friends look like shady characters." He said suspiciously.
"Doesn't matter does it? If I remember the terms of our agreement they have the freedom to go where they please on board so long as they make no trouble." She smiled. "It's only me you wanted locked up, unless you're the kind of man to go back on his word."
The captain stiffened, "Of course not." He nodded.
"Good." She handed him the payment and signaled for the others to come aboard.
The Captain turned her around roughly and handcuffed her. "Ugh! Is that necessary? I will go quietly ya'know?"
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 4:29 am

"Jillain?" Aero was shocked, but tried to stay as calm as she could. Calcifer was also taken aback. "Uh..."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 4:31 am

Kairo ran up the gangplank towards the captain. "What's going on?" he asked, staring at the captain.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 4:32 am

Ruul supposed he should have seen that coming. Sailors hated pirates and Zora hated Gerudo. He held out a hand to the others, "Hang on."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5
Page 18 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next