The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5

Go down 
+7
Kikren
Aero
Sevy
Zalty
Aka
J
Commander Catspirit
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Scotia
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
Scotia

Friendliness : 754

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:28 pm

"Not... exactly..." Zoliel paused a moment before continuing, "What might you suggest if I was hoping for a new ring?" she chuckled, holding up the one she received earlier, "This is my budget."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:56 pm

"Welllllllcome back!" Vasu said as he took charge again. He inspected her ring, "Ah yes, the Red Luck Ring. I'm afraid it's one of the cheaper rings. The best you could buy with that would be a Toss, Discovery, Charge, or a level 1 Armor ring." He briefly explained which did what, and finished with: "With 70 Rupees you'll only be able to buy one of them. I'll return the surplus to you."
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Scotia
Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:08 am

Zoliel mulled her thoughts over again, she guessed the effects of each. Ruul purchased the Discovery Ring, and Vasu explained something about Gasha Seeds from there, she figured this didn't sound combat oriented, so she left that out. The Armour Ring sounded decent, though she thought she might prefer something offensively oriented. She considered if the Toss Ring would work alongside her chakram, however, she usually preferred using her chakram for close melee. She couldn't count on herself to find her weaponry again, and thus, thrown weaponry didn't appeal to her. She thought about her leftover option, confused. "... What exactly does the Charge Ring do?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:12 am

"It allows you to store power in your weapon quicker. Generally for spin attacks." Explained the jeweler.
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:19 am

Zoliel paused, not in consideration, but in something closer to shock. Both of her weapons she could use in spinning motions, and she has before. This sounded almost perfect for her, even compared to some of the other rings the group received. "I'll take it" she decided.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:29 am

"Fabulous!" exclaimed Vasu as he produced the Charge Ring with a flourish. He took her ring, gave her the replacement and placed the change on the counter in three fluid motions. "And your change is 10 Rupees."
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:33 am

Zoliel put the ring on her left ring finger, hoping she remembered the instructions right. She watched Vasu's hands as he put the change on the counter, to be sure she could reach for it after he put it there. "Thank you, sir" she said with a nod, before walking back out the door. She didn't usually handle money, with all the different colours of rupee she was never good at knowing what was what, which in turn caused some problems for her. She figured she'd hand what she had to one of the others anyway, so it probably didn't matter too much. As she got out the door she darted back towards where she'd left the others.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:44 am

Aero and Ruul made their way back to the point where everyone else had gathered initially, as well, after eating and touring around, having a good time with one another.

Calcifer walked out of the book shop, book in hand and twenty rupees lighter than he had been before, heading in the same direction.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:58 am

Kowen had been sat near the docks since the rest of the group had dispersed. She was close enough to have seen Kairo make his way along one of the piers and also near enough to the market that she could watch the comings and goings of pedestrians. Now and again, when she was reading her runes, someone would ask her for a telling and offer her a small amount of rupees. by the time dusk had came she had earned 50 rupees.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 4:42 am

Jillian gagged again, it was embarrassing, especially with Chaos standing over her patting her back. She took pride in being able to hold her drinks, she watched that pride spill down the gutter "Thanks." She said as graciously as she could manage as she wiped her mouth and stood up straight, 'I am going to have such a headache tomorrow.' She reminded herself she'd have plenty of time to sleep while she was locked up on the voyage. "Took a little negotiating but it'll be worth it to see Termina again." She didn't plan to tell him all the details of the deal, she supposed they'd all find out eventually. "We should get back to the meeting spot." She stumbled a little as she walked, everything around her was dizzyingly out of focus.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 4:53 am

Chaos helped Jillian move towards the meeting spot until Fist spotted them and jogged over. "How did it go?" She asked. "Aside from some projectile vomiting, it was successful." Chaos said in response. "Take her, our new companion from the temple wanted to speak with me." Transferring care of their intoxicated friend to Fist, Chaos returned to Leighi to see what he wanted to talk about. "Now, what is it?" He asked the sheikah.

Fist assisted Jillian to a place by the fire she'd made earlier and took her own seat. "Looks like you were having a good time." She said amusingly.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:01 am

"Ruul called you the tactical leader. So you know the abilities of all the members of the party?" Leighi asked.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:32 am

Jillian smiled, "I wouldn't call those Captain's the best drinking companions." She held her face in her hands, the light of the fire was too bright for her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:48 am

"hm, that could be an appropriate description. I have seen most of them in combat previously and know what they can do, aside from you that is." Chaos said with his arms behind his back.

"What, did they all have sticks up their asses?" Fist asked as she rested her head in her hands. She wasn't sure what would qualify as a good drinking partner, but she could guess that people who don't have fun wouldn't have fun with clouded minds either

Back to top Go down
Scotia
Scotia

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:58 am

Zoliel reached the group again, though she wasn't entirely sure who was who. She recognised Jaruzak's wings, naturally, but aside from that everyone else was still too similar to her. She saw two people talking to each other, she thought she heard one of them call the other a 'tactical leader,' she wondered if she needed to talk to him or if the people she'd already met would take care of it. For the time being, she found a spot on the ground to sit about in the middle of the group as a whole, trying to hear who she could.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 6:00 am

"Load of racist pricks more like it." She muttered, "None of them were too comfortable with letting a pirate on their ship."
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 7:36 am

Jaruzak walked towards Zoliel, crouched down and said, "Well it seems like you have your answer sorted out, ill be back in awhile after i get a few things for the trip."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 7:48 am

Chaos was talking to the Sheikah so Reina decided to join Fist and Jillian b the fire and wait for Chaos. "You look awful." Reina told Jillian bluntly. She sat down next to Jillian and watched the ocean.

"Well thanks," Jillian mumbled with her face still in her hands, "You know sometimes it doesn't hurt to lie."

Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 8:04 am

"Alcohol can do that to you." Fist said as she ate one of the oysters she'd caught earlier.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 8:08 am

Leighi nodded, "Yes. As a Sheikah of light, I can conjure balls of light to illuminate or deal damage, as well as chakram of light energy." He drew his blade slowly to show it to Chaos, "This Blade of Truth can break through illusions it comes into contact with, and break through the defenses of demons. Peering through its lens allows me to see residual darkness energy." He sheathed it again, "In addition, if we can find the Sheikah writings spread through the land of Termina, I can learn seals of varying functions."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 8:19 am

"Sounds useful. Thanks for sharing." Chaos said as he looked at the blade. "Was there anything else you wanted to talk about before heading back to the group?"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 8:33 am

"I would like to know the strengths of the others. I can apply teamwork best with that information," said Leighi, almost militaristically.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 8:43 am

Jaruzak, using his powerful legs launched himself into the air and took off into the sky above the town. Noticing which shops he needed to go to, he glided down and visited each one acquiring a large sheet of black cloth which he tied around his neck as a cloak, a new pair of gray pants as well as some strips of cloth to use as rags which were previously his old pants, from a tailor. He then quickly visited an apothecary and purchased some herbs to use as poultices and a butcher which he got a leg of meat since he thought he wouldnt eat the meat he loved for the next few days to a week. Flying back, he landed near the rest of the group and proceeded over, releasing a small amount of flame out of his mouth while turning the leg to cook it.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 10:59 am

Chaos divulged what he knew of the rest of their group. It was nice to finally talk with an outsider who had a more professional mind about their task. He went over most of what he knew of the group''s abilities as well as his own. "There's still some things I don't know of yet within the group. I plan on talking with them separately while we're on the boat so I can know everything they can do and what they're comfortable with. Synergy between allies is important in both abilities and feelings. If you wish I'll tell you whatever else I learn of their skills once I've gathered it." Talking about this stuff was enjoyable, he had to admit.

Fist saw Jaruzak land with the big leg of meat. "What kinda meat is that?" Fist asked as she eyed the leg. "Looks good"
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 11:01 am

Jaruzak grinned, "I'm not sure what meat it is but it smelled the best, ill give you a piece once ive finished cooking it if you want."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5
Page 16 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next