The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5

Go down 
+7
Kikren
Aero
Sevy
Zalty
Aka
J
Commander Catspirit
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 8:17 am

Kowen led Reina away slightly from the rest of the group and took out her runes, scattering them on the floor in front of her. "What is the first thing you wish to know?" she asked Reina gently.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 8:20 am

"It's about home." Reina said quietly. "I'd like to know if the Kokiri and the forest are safe. When I left there was a big fire. I just want to know if..." She stopped and bit her lip. What was it she really wanted to know?
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 8:29 am

"Perthro Knowledge of future matters. Algiz the shield. Protection. Uruz Untamed potential and unexpected changes. Was this the future you wished me to see?" Kowen asked, looking slightly confused at the runes before raising her eyes to look at Reina
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 8:35 am

Reina nodded, "Protection. That's good to know." She felt like a weight had been lifted off her chest knowing home was safe. "Now I have just one more question, I just need to know that Chaos is going to be okay."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 8:38 am

"Your friend in the mask?" Kowen said before scattering the runes and picking three again.
"Thurisaz a directed force of destruction and defense. Sowilo goals acheived. Ingwaz the time of relief."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 8:57 am

Reina bit her lip again, two out of three wasn't bad right? Destruction and defense could mean he was about to be in danger. But he'd have to live right? To achieve his goals? And a time of relief would be good for him, he was always so tense. "Thanks," She said not quite meeting Kowen's eyes, "He saved my life, you know? More than once." She was telling a stranger this. Kowen probably didn't even care. "I tell people I can take care of myself, but if something happened to him, I don't know what I'd do." She shrugged, "I almost lost him once, it's just good to know that he'll be okay." She stopped herself, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to take up your time. Thank you, for putting my mind at ease."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:03 am

"It has been my pleasure," Kowen replied. "Although I get the feeling you are stronger than you give yourself credit for. You seem to be an older soul than you look."

Kairo looked on as Kowen read the runes for Reina. He couldn't help but think that the destructive force she spoke of was actually Chaos.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:06 am

"I've been around," Reina responded, chronologically speaking she was far older than anyone else in their party.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:00 am

Jillian looked at the clock on the wall and ordered two beers. "Almost five, first one should be here any minute." She told herself. She wasn't sure how willing they'd be to house a pirate but if any of them asked too many questions she'd be back to combing the harbor. "Too bad we couldn't have taken one of the Gerudo ships." She thought. If her commrades had any presence on the island they were hiding it well.
A man sat down at her table. "When my crew told me a Gerudo pirate and a rag-tag group wanted to hire my ship I hardly believed them, but I never turn down an invatation to drink with a beautiful woman." He took the beer gratefully enough. "you eh...aren't out to cause any trouble are you?" he scratched the salt and pepper whiskers on his chin.
"Wouldn't dream of causing trouble on your ship Captain, I'm just looking for transportation for my companions and myself." She took a swig. "All we're really asking is that you get us safely to Termina and that you ask very few questions."
The Captain eyed her suspiciously, "I don't think I've had quite enough drink for this sort of talk, I run a respectable ship and if you're planning on doing anything unsavory well..." He leaned in close, "You'd best be hoping you're not planning to do anything unsavory, lass."
Jillian motioned for two more beers to be brought to the table and turned back to the Captain. "Are you willing to hear my offer or no?"
"I think I've heard enough." He stood up, "I wont risk my reputation for stolen money, good luck to you, lass, Maybe you'll find someone more willing to help than I." She watched him swagger out of the tavern and sighed. She supposed she'd save those next shots for the next appointment.
The second Captain to walk in was a large, well muscled man with a handlebar mustache and a shiny head. "My crew tells me you're looking for transpotation to Termina, for you and thirteen others. This I could do for the right price but I am not in the habit of trusting pirates." His accent was thick as his arms. He drank his beer and signaled for another round.
"I understand the reputation of my race proceeds me Captain, but I assure you there will be no funny business aboard your ship. I can respect your authority as the Captain and assure you that your name will not be linked to us in any way once we get to our destination." Jillian finished her beer.
"Pretty lady talk with silver tongue." The Captain said suspiciously, "I will hear your offer but no promises to accept it." He finished his second beer quickly. Jillian was slightly impressed.
"I need safe passage to Termina for myself and sixteen others, they wont cause any trouble and you will be offered 1,000 rupees for your services, the only condition we have set aside is that you don't ask questions."
The Captain stood up, "It is a good offer, but not good enough." He told her, "If lady and friends are to make trouble I will not help. If you want my ship, you answer questions." he walked out.
Jillian finished her second beer and frowned, "Third time's a charm," She assured herself but ordered two shots for her next interview, it might be better to put something stronger in him than the last two.
When a rough looking Zora with pale blue scars across his skin walked in and headed for her table she groaned, there was no way he would board her on his ship, their races notoriously hated each other. "I was curious about the offer, it's not everyday a Gerudo wants to GIVE me money instead of take it away." He smiled and accepted the drink.
"I assure you sir, the offer is valid. I need safe passage for myself and thirteen others. We're willing to pay you 1,000 rupees for your services." She took her own shot and motioned for two more.
"I'm interested." He crossed his arms and leaned back in the chair to listen, taking the next shot as soon as it came to the table. "money talks."
Jillian took her shot as well, "We're kind of a mixed group of travelers." She informed him steadily, "We wont cause you any trouble, I know to respect the Captain of the ship." Jillian motioned for two more
"As well you should." He nodded, "You've laid down your price now here are my terms." He leaned forward. "I'm not very fond of your people you know that, and I suppose you're not very fond of mine. That's history for you. but if these others are Gerudo as well..."
"Oh they're not." Jillian cut him off to try and reassure him. She was starting to feel queesy as the next shot was brought to them but she drank all the same, she had to show no weakness while she was haggling. "I'm not even sure half of them like me, we've come together through very unusual circumstances but our goal clearly leads us to Termina."
The Zora leaned back again, "If half of them don't like you than this ought to be an easy enough condition for them." He said quietly. "I'll take your group, and I'll ask no questions on two conditions. first, I want absolutely no trouble on my ship, no fighting, no stealing rations and no getting in my crews way, you understand those well enough I assume, being a sailor yourself." Jillian nodded and went on."My second condition you might not like so much but I'm sure you know I don't trust you." Jillian nodded again. "So long as the rest of your companions behave and are, as you say, not Gerudo, and they don't make trouble they have the right to walk free on my ship." He paused and watched Jillian nod again, she had an idea she knew where this was going. "You however, I want locked below in the brig for the entirety of the voyage." He informed her.
Jillian looked to Chaos sitting in the corner booth nearby and nodded. She took a deep breath and held out her hand. "You have my word Captain." She had wanted to see the ocean from the bow of a ship again, but getting to Termina was more important than getting her way.
"My ship departs tomorrow morning at seven, with or without you on it, and I'll want that payment soon as you're all on board." He stood up and stepped out. His back was scarred as well and Jillian wondered how many of those scars had been made by Gerudo blades. When he was gone she stumbled out into the street and threw up in the gutter. "Beer before liquor, never been sicker." Sara's sing-song voice came rushing back to her head with the old drinking warning.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:04 pm

Ruul took Aero to a restaurant to eat, not interested in alcohol himself, or in getting Aero anywhere near the stuff. He was careful to spend as little as possible, to save for however much the journey would cost. Afterwards they took a look around the market. Ruul couldn't resist the urge to buy a Gasha Nut. He'd plant it when the Ring of Detection acted up. By the end he was left with 458 Rupees. It was still a hefty sum, but it was too low for comfort. He didn't like being below 300 at any time.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 8:58 pm

Kowen glanced over at Calcifer. "Your little friend asked me to read you earlier, would you like me too?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:15 pm

Calcifer had stuck around, sitting nearby as he watched pedestrians pass and thought to himself. He stood up and walked to Kowen, crouching in front of her with a loud crack from one of his knees. He winced briefly and rubbed it, as if to usher it into silence. "Sure, why not?"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 12:47 am

Kowen scattered her runes as she looked at Calcifer. His eyes are interesting she tought as she picked three of the runes.

"Nauthiz," She said. "You are determined. Tiwaz, there has been conflict in your life. Uruz, the rune of physical strength lies in reverse. you are rash"

She looked up at him and tried to gauge his expression.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 12:56 am

Calcifer looked down at the runes disdainfully after the last stone was placed. He gazed at their strange patterns and reached for Uruz, turning it forwards in his palm before setting it back down again. "That's how I want it to be."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 12:59 am

"If that is what you wish then make it so," Kowen said as she stowed away her runes. "I can see in your eyes that you have the power to do it, you just need to find the will."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 3:45 am

Calcifer stayed quiet for a minute-- maybe two. He wasn't counting. "Why did Aero's runes say she would be in danger yet mine didn't if you suspect it for the entire party? Will she be in particularly more danger than me?"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:24 am

"I cannot say," Kowen replied. "The future is not set in stone, remember that."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:51 am

Chaos was glad Jillian didn't disappoint in getting them a vessel. After it was over he went out to see how she was considering how much alchohol she'd ingested. Seeing her with her face making friendly with the gutter, he walked over. "You did well..." He said as he stiffly patted her on the back to try and help her get the fluids out of her system.

With not much to do, Fist looked around the markets and got a few books to read on the boat. She spent the rest of the evening practicing her abilities and hunting for shellfish to eat with anyone who wanted to join her.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:51 pm

Jaruzak having thought to himself over the things hed need for the trip, which was new clothes including a large travelling cloak as well as some apothecary supplies. He stood up but then crouched down to Zoliel and asked, "Are you wanting to accompany us on our trip across the sea or are you going to remain here on this island?"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:07 pm

Leighi had remained quiet the whole time. Rang Ring 1 on one hand. As Jillian interviewed ship captains, he observed and familiarized himself with other members of the party nonverbally. When the pirate emerged from the bar, Leighi approached her as well, though it was in the intention of speaking with Chaos. "Chaos. When you have a moment, I would like to speak with you," he said in a quiet voice.

(At Nec's request, I've taken control of Leighi.)
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:13 pm

Chaos turned his head towards the sheikah. "I'll be with you shortly."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:32 pm

"Ah." Calcifer cleared his throat, standing up again, his knee giving an even louder crack than before. He muttered, "Infierno," before addressing Kowen a last time. "I'm going to go see if I can snag anything of interest in the market before we sail off."

After a while of rummaging through various shops with curious-- but not enough-- stuff, he decided to wander into a book shop. He found his way to the history section, flipping idly through maps and revolutionary documentations, eventually slipping most books back into their spots. He slid his fingers along one shelf, walking along, not wanting to thoroughly evaluate much anymore, beginning to get a feeling of urgency to get back. He stopped.
A barely-worn, dark, deep blue, thick cover sat under his fingers. He flicked the book out of its place. "A History of a Newly Domesticated Arian".
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:38 pm

Kairo had spent most of the day walking around the pier, looking at the boats. Having given up on looking around the crowded market and not willing to make another lap of the docks, he sat on the edge of the pier, his feet dangling just above the water. He'd never been on a boat before and was a little nervous. He took one of his daggers out of his pouch and tossed it deftly in the air before catching it in the other hand. Everyone else seemed to have something productive to do with their day except him. He lay back on the pier and looked upwards to the calm blue sky. Sometimes he forgot how much he enjoyed being alone.
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
Scotia

Friendliness : 754

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:46 pm

Zoliel was already fairly sure of her decision, though she did think things over for a moment. "Yes, I would like to accompany you" she stated, assured, pausing a moment before continuing, "But first... there's something I need to do" she said, before darting back to the town, more specifically, Vasu's jewellery shop.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:21 pm

"Hey!" Cried the snake when Zoliel returned, "Back for more?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5 - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Termina field) Thread 5
Page 15 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next