The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.

Go down 
+8
Aero
Kikren
Commander Catspirit
Aka
Zalty
Soulless Dragon
Ashee
Preschooler Florian
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 4:47 am

Steffen followed suit.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 10:40 am

"I haven't had pancakes in what feels like forever," Robyn said as she walked towards the entrance of the town.

Last edited by AkaShika on Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 4:13 pm

A short walk later and the were at the real edge of Silver Pancake Town. "So guys whats the plan as it seems wild pokemon are welcome. But we still have reason to be cautious."
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 4:57 pm

"I thought the wild pokemon were in a zoo...I don't want to be in a zoo."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:37 pm

"The problem we have is we still don't know which of us are the least conspicuous. If we knew that then that one could go do recon."

(W00t!! 1000 posts XD)
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:26 pm

"I think you guys are worrying too much. How much of a threat could a place called 'Silver Pancake Town' pose? It sounds like fun." Will said impatiently
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 9:50 pm

Robby shrugged, "Still, best to be cautious." He flew up and tried to get a good look around.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 2:49 pm

The town despite appearances was rather large so it was hard to get any bearings. The group alos found out that they had no need to hide since the humans didnt even bat an eyelid to their presence. After about an hours walk the group finally made it to the large bio-dome of a park. unfortunetly they sill had no idea where the shrine was. "Woh this place is massive and they even give out free food to all the pokemon here." Said Trace eyeing a obvious food dispenser. There were wild pokemon everywhere from all the regions of the pokemon world all doing there own thing as well as humans enjoying the open space. "lets find some place to rest, my feet are killing me, all four of them."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 2:54 pm

"Foooooooood," Robyn said. "Finally, I'm starving, I didn't know being a puppy was such hard work."
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:21 am

After grabbing a free meal the group settled down near some trees away from the other groups of pokemon for a decent rest. while resting a woman in a labcoat was hiding in some bushes. on her lab coat was a nameplate saying Prof. Holly and she is the regions foremost pokemon professor. She was lepod crawling to a bush after noticing a rather strange group of pokemon showing equally strange behavior. There was no other recorded event of eight totally different pokemon coexisting in such a group. Inching closer, she spoke into a digital recorder making notes. "The pokemon seem to be acting as individuals with no clear leader. They also seem very relaxed and not vying for territory as many other groups in this park." Unbeknownst to her she was in full earshot of the group and even under the bush was easily spotted by the group with trace trying not to stare. "Stealth. she really isnt setting a good example of it." Not realising that she had been noticed, she flipped a switch on her ear piece. "I will now with my poke translator listen in on the group."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:32 am

"Scyther! Scy-Sciiiiii-ther." Robby repeated obnoxiously as he tried not to laugh at the woman.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:33 am

Jordan smiled. "Bulbasaur, Bulba bulbasaur bulba bulba." She followed suit with Robby, messing with the professor was fun.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:45 am

Trace couldnt help but skirt at Robby;s idea trying not to laugh while going "Pikachu pika pika."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:24 am

Will listened to his companions shouting their names like a bunch of lunatics, but decided he'd rather focus on the process of eating than confusing their guest. Being a pokemon without a mouth was weird. Golett sure had an FMA thing going on. He was determined to ingest something though. He grabbed some of their meal and crammed it into his eye hole. Sizzling noises came from his head and a few bright sparks of fire came out. He didn't know if it did anything, but it sure felt good to fuel those ghostly flames.
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
Scotia

Friendliness : 754

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:37 am

Scotia smiled and tried not to laugh as she stared at the strange professor, she did have to admit she thought it seemed interesting seeing one at work from this point of view though.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:43 am

Steffens burst out laughing at Jordan, pretending she had told an awesome joke in Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:51 am

Robyn rolled her eyes at the others before laying down with her head in her paws.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:02 am

"Was it turned on?' The Professor said as she took the headset off of her head and checking it. It was then she noticed Will's strange behavior and ignored her translator troubles to narrate the event. "It looks like the Golett just inserted food into its eye hole. This is as far as i am aware the first recorded instance of this occurring. Although it seems to be a unique behavior judging by the pikachu's face." Trace quickly composed himself and decided to do something different to confuse the professor. Trace stood up and just as if he was at kareoke started singing the first pokemon theme song. "It seems that the pikachu is err singing, i will try to get my translator working." After turning the the translator back on she put it ack onto her ear and started listening in to Traces horrible singing. "POKEMON GOTTA CATCH EM ALL, ITS YOU AND ME. I KNOW ITS MY DESTINY. POKEMON OOHH YOURE MY BEST FRIEND, IN A WORLD WE MUST DEFEND...." She had no idea how to respond to this event.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 10:10 am

"And I'm done." Robby stated before standing up and turning to the professor, "Can I help you?" He turned to the woman.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 7:14 pm

"Maybe she could help us." Jordan added, "Should we tell her?"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 7:47 pm

"I don't think the odds are in our favour on that one," Robyn said. "But it may not be a bad idea."
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:38 pm

"Aww you ruined it." Trace said to Robby. "Well if you guys want to tell her its up to you, our story isnt that beleivable." Trace replied. "Help you pokemon with what?" asked the proffesor.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:40 pm

Robyn turned to the professor. "We need to find the shrine in this town," she said. "There's something we need to do."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 5:32 am

"I guess you're right, only a crazy or someone really gullible would actually believe us." Jordan said glumly. "And that would be too easy besides."
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:18 am

"I cant say i have heard of a shrine here myself, I only moved here not long ago from kanto." replied the professor. "I might be able to find out where. but you guys have to do something for me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.   Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences. - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokémon RP: Quest for the Crystal Essences.
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next