The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4

Go down 
+5
Zalty
rickamaru
Preschooler Florian
J
Commander Catspirit
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:31 am

Fist took a deep breath. "Yeah I'm okay, but everyone else is right outside the door!" She said in a concerned tone.

-------

Chaos looked up at the window as best he could and called to Reina"No! Stay inside and wait for me!" Chaos believed indoors to be the best shelter in such a storm. Goron buildings are tough as stone. In fact, they are made of stone! "Everyone! Get inside, NOW!" Chaos shouted as he turned and yanked open the door against the wind trying to force it shut. He planted his feet on the ground and held the door wide open.

Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:59 am

Reina hadn't heard Chaos tell her to stay put and she rushed down the stairs. She strung her bow as she ran and reached the bottom of the stairs to see Chaos holding the door open and everyone running inside. "What's going on! What is that?" she tried to yell above the noise. "Chaos what's happening!"

Jillian rolled off of Fist and pulled herself to the window. She slammed it shut and sighed in relief. She could see the others trying to get in. "Looks like they're in trouble, we should go help." She headed for the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:09 am

"Just stay inside!" Chaos couldn't tell what Reina was doing or saying, but she often protested to his orders so he said it again just in case. It was like a never ending explosion. He continued holding the door open against the wind.

Fist ran down the stairs and looked out the door by Reina. 'At least she's safe.' Fist thought as she looked down at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 4:14 pm

(Just mentioning, this blast is supposed to be deafening, so there wouldn't be any audible dialogue going on between characters. From what I understood, it's pretty much an overall disabling event, meaning that everyone's having to cover their eyes and ears and whatnot because of the severity of the noise and brightness.
That's not to mention that a DM specifically stated to keep responses to this "within a few seconds" because things would be occurring in quick succession. I understand that some RPers might not have been present for this announcement and I don't mean to order anyone around, but I think, because of these specifications put in order, some modifications to posts should be made, please.
Thanks guys!)
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:40 pm

(It'll be alright like this.)

After a couple of seconds, Ruul recovered enough to regain his senses. Gripping the door frame, he grabbed Aero by her collar and yanked both himself and her indoors, simultaneously knocking everyone else inside. The door slammed shut with the force of the wind.

Ears ringing, Ruul rushed to the window in time to see the light subside. The sound dropped in volume but showed no signs of stopping.

He bit his lip, "Jaruzak's still out there..."
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:07 pm

Chaos took a sigh of relief and brushed the snow off of him before pulling the hood back over his head It felt good to get the ringing out of his ears. He turned and saw Fist and Jillian with Reina and was content with their condition. "He seems pretty capable of handling himself." He took a seat at one of the tables and crossed his arms. "Nothing we can do for him now."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:51 pm

Reina looked out the window at the light faltering and was very concerned at the sound of thunder still roaring outside. "What do you think it is?" She was visibly shaking and her voice was uneven. Whatever it was she knew it was bad.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:10 pm

Chaos responded to Reina "I don't know." He walked over and putt a hand on the girl's shoulder. "We're safe in here. Even the toughest storms can't break through rock like this." He wasn't as sure as he could have been. Chaos was concerned with the situation. He'd never seen a storm like this before, if it truly was one, and there were no immediate means of escape. For now, all they could do was wait it out. You can't stop the weather, and he hated unpredictable variables that he couldn't change

Last edited by Commander Catspirit on Sun May 27, 2012 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:12 pm

Jaruzak was meditating and quietly remembering as much as he could before he felt the storm appear out of nowhere, there was no change in wind nor was there the usual signs before one came, 'This storm is not natural, I wonder what caused it', he thought to himself as he remained in his position.

Later he felt a massive rumble, he quickly covered his ears as the rumbling shook him through his bones. The shaking went through his whole body as it seemed louder and louder in his ears until it seemed like nothing existed other than the rumbling and shaking that went through his body and into his ears and then nothing, his eardrums had busted and blood was trickling down his neck although he could still feel the shaking in his body. He then looked up at the Goron Village after the pain subdued and saw a bright light above it. He then sighed, 'Why the hell does everything want to happen when I just want to listen to the wind and remember the past' he thought to himself as he got up and picked up his sword, "well I better leave before the avalanche comes" he reasoned with himself before he flew into the air, although he couldnt fly too high because of the storm winds so he remained only a few metres above the trees.

Last edited by Emperor Dragon the Great on Sun May 27, 2012 9:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:20 pm

Reina knew Chaos wasn't confident in his statement but she took comfort in it anyway. At least he tried. She pulled herself close to him and felt much safer from there.

"Is everyone alright?" Jillian asked looking over the group.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:52 pm

Calcifer, being right in the doorway, was practically thrown to the ground with the surge of bodies reentering the room. He grabbed hold of a chair to catch himself and lean against while he tried to focus his senses back to equilibrium. Looking around, dazed, the quick throwing back and forth of sentences weren't becoming less muddled very quickly.
When Ruul grabbed hold of her, Aero practically tumbled into him. Worrying, she fumbled with her messy hair, intertwined in her tiny fingers.

(Why do I always seem to be able to write longer descriptions with Cal? @ - @)
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:59 pm

The wind began to die down again and the rumbling stopped as suddenly as it had begun. Ruul squinted out the window, "What the..."

A shadow loomed over the mountain, like a cloud, but more solid. A smaller rumbling noise echoed through the night as what looked like a tornado extended from the shadow and touched down on the mountain. Snow billowed around it in a spiraling motion, but in the late evening light Ruul could see clearly enough to see it wasn't a tornado at all but a massive leg.

"What in Hel is THAT?" he squinted at the top of the moving mass of darkness. In one fluid movement, it lurched forward and stretched out another leg. Ruul's jaw dropped as it stepped clear over the Goron village and most of the mountain, blotting out the moon from the inn's view.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:18 pm

Chaos looked out the window at the large window with glowing eyes. Not quite sure what he was looking at, he quickly opened the door again and went outside for a better look. He gripped the gun in his hand tight as he gazed upon the giant silhouette. "What in god's..." He'd never seen anything of this size before. His arm burned slightly at the sight of it. Chaos began thinking back to the various times the woman's voice in his head would speak to him, and how it comforted him in a weird way. All that he could think of was her saying "Fear not my child...." over and over and how it calmed him.

He had to focus, He needed to think of what was best for his group. The figure didn't seem hostile, but he doubted it would care if it stepped on any bystanders while it moved.

----------
Fist quickly followed Chaos in suit and looked up at the figure. "Sancti stercore! What is that thing?" She exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:35 pm

Necruta was still suffering from the hearing damage the explosion of sound made and had trouble hearing the others so he decided to sit in a corner and wait for his food so that he could hopefully draw less atention to his hands since they were still wolf claws.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:42 pm

Calcifer dashed out the door, ears still heavily ringing, to see. "Holy shit!!" Full flames engulfed his hands. Aero looked out the window from a few feet away. With a much more severe case of what she'd endured with what happened with Necruta, she was a deer in headlights, praying to the Goddesses that she was either insane or it was some type of guardian.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:56 pm

The shadow took another step, revealing two hind legs, on of which stepped clear over the mountain. A tail was barely visible in the diminishing night. Winds began to pick up again, and the beast continued to move, setting off several small avalanches along its course.

Ruul followed out the door to get a better look. After a moment of consideration, he stated in wonderment, "It's like... a huge wolf?" he laughed nervously, "Hehe, huge is a bit of an understatement, though."

It set another foot down not twenty yards from the Goron village. As it did, a swirling gust of wind nearly caused the door to slam shut. Ruul pulled away, "I-it doesn't seem to be interested in us... how about we... just come inside...?"
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:01 pm

Necruta felt that the wolf was desperately trying to take over his body so that it could follow it's leader. He stood up which took much more effort than normally since most of his brain was focussing on maintaining it's control. He stumbled towards aero and muthered "The transformation I just showed you has a," he paused shortly to make sure the wolf was still being subdued. "draw back, the wolf wants to follow it's leader and you are currently looking at it. I want you that as soon as you see that my body is starting to changes by the slightest part exept for my hands to shoot me in the legs so that the others won't get attacked in the back. Ok?"
He stumbled back to his corner and hoped that almost no one heared what he said at aero since he still couldn't hear much and even his own voice sounded wierd to him and that he hoped to avoid getting shot, he had to hold on for a few minutes and than this thing would be far away enough to make the wolf easier to stay calm.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:13 pm

"Uh...kay." Frequently taking quick glances at Necruta, Aero unsteadily sat down and pulled out her bow, keeping it in her hand in her lap. A torrent of questions were reeling around in her mind, but she supposed she just had to listen to him by faith and try to close out what was going on around her. The fact that there was a mammoth wolf approaching the city was insane.
After the gust of wind had subsided, Calcifer practically had to shout over the remaining noise the creature was making by the footsteps its back legs were making. "Don't you think we should-- I dunno-- make sure it knows we're here? If it's harmless, I think it'd be a good thing for it to get the memo that its about to step on us."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:17 pm

Chaos thought about the situation and what he thought would be best. He then responded to what had been said "I doubt this thing really cares about what it's stepping on at this point. I'm not sure inside's the best place now either. If it was about to step on the building I doubt we'd be able to pull off a full evac with only one exit. I advise grabbing what we need and moving to one of the locations built into the mountain."

The innkeeper goron walked out of his residence and joined the conversation, still quite frightened by what he was witnessing. "We do use the arena as a shelter and refuge during war times or avalanches."

Last edited by Commander Catspirit on Sun May 27, 2012 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:19 pm

The creature lurched on. The winds subsided immediately as its foot was removed. Ruul wasn't sure whether to sigh with relief or panic. He tentatively stepped back outside. "It's moving on. I don't think it even noticed the town, somehow..." He watched it for another moment, "I don't think the same could be said of Clock Town, though..."

Whatever it was seemed to indeed be headed straight towards Clock Town. Ruul bit his lip, "Oh Nayru, what's going on here?"
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:21 pm

Nyakk was sitting on the back of the giant wolf, he could get used to travelling like this. He looked down to see if no one was trying to attack it but no one was stupid enough to even come near a beast like this. After a while he got tired of it and decided that he would like to travel it on his own, so he used the hairs which had the size of smal trees to climb down. 'I think I will walk the rest so I'm going to get off, I will see you at the meating place'
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:31 am

Quint rushed to the window to view the wolf in almost its entirety. "That just cant be natural, can it? I doubt any of us could even do so much as a flea bite on that thing and with the wind alone it creates when it moves I doubt we could even get close." Trace finally built enough courage to peek out the window from under the table then instantly went back under at the sight of the enourmous creature. "OK this is worse WAY worse than an eruption. I hope it doesnt come this way." he cried from under the table.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:53 am

Reina stared out the window at the thing. She drew herself closer to Chaos, not that she was sure what he could do, she just felt safer near him. "I'm scared." She said softly.

Jillian looked out at the thing. "It's too much, it's just to much. How are we going to stop that thing?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:08 am

Chaos said nothing and only put an arm around Reina. He then turned his head towards Jillian. "We can't... It's passed us now though, we're safe... for the moment." He continued to think of what their next action should be. he wanted to leave Termina and get away from all this, but that wouldn't be easily be done, not with people looking for him and the others around the borders. Plus if that beast remained then who's to say it wouldn't move on to the neighboring lands? He didn't think it was friendly, but taking down something like that, even with a large army would be near impossible. There were no easy decisions here. He was at a loss. Refusing to give up though, Chaos continued trying to figure out a reasonable solution.

Fist sighed with a bit of relief as the beast passed over the city. "I hope Clocktown is ready to evacuate..." she said with a slight waver in her voice. She looked over at Chaos "Should I go get our stuff?" He tilted his head towards her. "Not yet, just make sure it can be grabbed at a moment's notice just in case." Fist nodded and ran back inside. Having a distraction like this helped her ease her mind.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 3:11 pm

"Hang on, guys," said Ruul, managing to retain a level head now that the beast had passed, "We don't actually know what its intentions are yet." He thought for a moment, "Huh, funny that this thing shows up right after we heard a Wolfos nearby."

The beast continued marching towards Clock Town for a while, then stopped just short of the town walls. Anyone close enough could see the citizens streaming out of the town in disorganized crowds from the South, West and East exits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: island ) Edit: Thread 4
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next