The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3

Go down 
+5
J
Zalty
rickamaru
Preschooler Florian
Commander Catspirit
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:49 am

Fist glared through her mask at Crimson's somewhat cocky attitude. "I see..." She turned back to Quint. "You may call me Fist." As she spoke she pummeled one of her palms. "Forgive me if I come off somewhat hostile, but a lot has happened and I'm not keen on immediately trusting a bunch of characters such as yourselves."
Back to top Go down
clovn100
Friend
Friend
clovn100

Friendliness : 103

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:49 am

"I'm a little lost I'm planing sticking around until I find my way back to Termina and I want to eat some roasted eel" he replied.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:06 am

"I completely understand considering what just happened. I assume that these men were after you and Chaos, But i wont ask questions as to why. In truth I only met Chaos at the inn 3 days ago so i don't expect he trusts me either."
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:07 am

(Nother big story, don't gotta read it )

As time went by Chaos continued going through corridors in his mind. He could see his early days, fighting battles, friends getting killed, all until the end. Words of his mentors echoed in his head on all sorts of situations. Prophecies from books flew by. Eventually he was once again sucked into memories

Chaos was nervous for the first time in years. He had recently been tasked with killing various important figures who all had ties with Phoenix Talon. Manufacturers, politicians, every one of them tied to a dark secret. As he and his faction of their private army committed these dangerous assassinations, they realized this secret and it turned their world around. They had always been told that they were making the world a better place. With their acts they'd mold a better future for them all, but that wasn't the case. During the review of his final kill he was going to have a word with them. He sat in a circle with his companions. "How can this be true?" A large man said as he paced back and forth. "It's as clear as day my friend. Did they honestly think we wouldn't question this stuff? They trained us for this kind of thing" Another said as he leaned against the wall, playing with his knives. "But we've spent our whole lives doing this. Why start changing motives now?" The now fully grown Mist said as she was shuffling through some playing cards. "I say we go in there and get some answers" one garbed in black suggested as he pulled out a Tanto and eyed it menacingly. "I'm with him on this. I want answers." Fist said as she brought her knuckles together. Finally Chaos spoke up "I will ask them myself. This life is all we know, I'm sure they'll have an explanation." He stood up and began moving to the conference room. "Be ready for anything." He said as he left

As he entered the room he looked up to see the shadows of the leaders of their organization. One of which was the man in samurai armor he'd grown to know over the years. After the usual discussion of how the kill went, Chaos asked them something that sealed him, and the rest of his companions fates. "Council, if I may speak freely, all these men, they've told us things, cryptic messages. They say you are the true evil, that you want to change the world merely in your favor. The resources these men trafficked in, Hex says that it could be used to change us into monsters capable of a hostile takeover. Not only that, but that anyone could develop our powers and you could end up selling this stuff to any army" After awhile the council spoke. "What you say is true number 35, we have been working towards this for a long time. You know of the enhancements you and your squad gained? You could say those were failed attempts and that is why you must wear the masks, for your enhancements are unstable, without those circulating the air you breath, you'd lose all control. Of course, you already know this... With these new ingredients we can make true super soldiers, capable of doing anything." This all was overwhelming Chaos. "I, understand... I'll be retiring to the barracks now." Chaos had much to think about, but the doors shut as he tried to leave. The figure in the middle spoke up once more. "I'm afraid not, you know too much, and don't think we don't know of your plans of rebellion. After all, you killed one of us." The man turned with a gun and shot the man next to him in the face. "The rest of the army now knows of your betrayal and are killing your men as we speak."

Chaos was enraged. Two new soldiers appeared in front of him. Helmets of silver and red tinted visors. Could these be the new super soldiers? Both of them charged at Chaos with hands glowing with a new, darker energy then his own. As he dodged one, the blow hit the door and caused it to smash open. Chaos took this cue to move as he ran through the corridors trying to find his team. He kicked the door to the barracks open and found the whole place was a battlefield. Masked men on both sides firing at each other. His team was putting up a good fight, but there were far less of them then their new opponents. He watched as many of his friends were shot down in front of him. Finally he jumped down with purple energy in his hands. Smashing them down on the ground he caused an explosion, taking out a fair amount of their enemies. "Create a shield!" He yelled at some of the surviving team. Quickly they united their energy into a large shield. Chaos ran over to Mist and Fist to see how they were holding up. " Are you guys okay?" He asked quickly "Mostly." Fist said as she looked around. "What the hell happened up there?" She asked angrily. "We were right, they've turned against us." He said. "We need to leave, now!" He turned to the ones holding up shields. "Be ready to release that on my command." The two nodded at their orders. "What about the others?" Mist asked Chaos "They'll need to find their own way out. If they haven't gotten out of the main building by now, they're dead."

Mist raised her hands up and purple smoke flew out of her sleeves.It then made a large purple fog around them inside the shield so the enemy couldn't see what they were doing. Some of them ran around the parameter placing explosives and set the fuses. All of them ran back behind cover, guns raised in the enemies direction. "3,2,1, NOW!" Chaos yelled and immediately the ones holding the shields lowered them and darted back behind cover, The ones with guns immediately began shooting and Mist caused her dense fog to fly at the enemy, not 5 seconds later the charges detonated and the ceiling collapsed, separating them from their enemies. "Let's go!" Mist shouted as everyone began running towards the exit. Down winding corridors in their dungeon like facility was terrifying, they never knew what was behind the next turn. On the way they found Hawkeye with two of the newer trainees fighting off some guys. Chaos' group overwhelmed them and he informed them that even the younger recruits for their group here slaughtered, the two with him were the only survivors. This whole ordeal of slaughtering the young ones was despicable to Chaos. Finally they made it to the eastern wing and made a dash for the exit. In the way, however, was a whole barricade of men, all waiting for them. "What will we do now?" Fist asked desperately. "Run..." Chaos said with a single word. Many would die, but it was the only option, otherwise they would all be dead in a pointless struggle. On the sides they had people creating shields into a dome around them as the burst into the room and running towards the exit ladder. It seemed like they were home free, but then from either side of the ladder came more of the ones wearing metal masks. Some raised their hands and shot their corrupted energy at the shield, which quickly shattered it and the ones holding it up were quickly killed. Chaos then made a shield himself with his large companion and they managed to get into the ladder and the remaining group began climbing up it.

The metal masks drew ever closer. "Time for you to go. I'll be up shortly." Chaos said to his friend who begrudgingly complied and exited. As Chaos' shield wore thin he called on more energy to hold it up. The words echoed again in his ears. " Fear not my sweet, sweet child..." Suddenly his mentor in the samurai armor appeared and sliced the two metal masks in half. " Get out of here! I'll hold them off." Chaos was confused at his appearance. "But I thought that you all wanted us dead?" As the samurai expertly fought off the army he replied "I never agreed to any of this. The group's corrupt now, they think they can forget the gifts Anarchy has given us and just make their own power. Now get out of here! Flee, and rebel to free our people from this tyranny!" Chaos climbed up the ladder and sealed the hatch behind him. Not long after they said their goodbyes to the ones that didn't make it out and the remaining group then agreed to split up and fend for themselves for the next year before regrouping and taking back their home.
-------
( alright nooow is the important stuff )
Chaos entered the hall of his mind again to find a large woman standing above him. She was beautiful and had a crescent shaped halo floating above her head, with a dark fire in the center of it. "You know what you must do in the end, but first I foresee another matter that requires your help, one that could change the world as we know it. However, I can not say what this disaster is, I only know that those you've met recently are connected to it and you shall work together to defeat this great evil..." Chaos was confused by the woman in front of him. "What is all this? Who are you?" She smiled and waved her arm and the purple fire rose behind her. "Go forth with my blessing, and fear not my son.....for I am always watching over you."
He was then engulfed in fire with Anarchy's laughter from all directions. He gasped and opened his eyes once again to find himself in the cave by Reina's side. He put his arm on her side and said " Sorry for the delay..."

-------

"I can't say whether that's the truth or not, but I'll hold you to it for now." She looked at Quint again, "You're the first to come to our aid and you had the flare so I'll trust you and you can come see him." She looked back at the other two, "They may come to, but keep them on a leash." She turned and started walking back to their hiding place

Last edited by Catspirit123 on Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:16 am

"Alright I'll go." he Turned to Jaruzak "Can you take care of our new friend while I go check on Chaos." He turned and started following Fist to the cave.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:25 am

Reina jolted upright when Chaos touched her. "Chaos!" She threw her arms around his neck and didn't let go. "You're alive!" She gasped through her ragged breath, "You're alive!" She didn't really know what else to say beyond that. "I thought I'd lost you..." She wiped away new tears, tears of joy and she continued hugging him."
Back to top Go down
clovn100
Friend
Friend
clovn100

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:26 am

Crimson mad a quick joke "Look we'll already friends." he said, not liking but understanding the fact he isn't trusted, only thinking of his roasted eel, "Mmmmm, I can't wait to eat that eel" he thinks to himself.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:31 am

Chaos felt warmer when she hugged him, even though it made his wounds ache. "It takes more then that to take me out. Besides, I'm still needed here..." He observed himself and his wounds. That guy really did a number on him, and he had to be ready in case he ever needed to fight another.

-------

Fist helped Quint up and gave support while they walked . "It's a good thing you came along when you did. I wouldn't have been able to handle all of them alone."
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:49 am

"Luckily we got some help as to your from one of their friends. Chaos broke two kneecaps and a spine to get the answer. He was quite worried." Quint told Fist.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:49 am

Reina didn't let go of Chaos for a very long time. She didn't quite know what else to say so she just continued hugging him and crying.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:57 am

After a few more moments Chaos spoke up "How did you fair in the fight? Are you injured at all?"

-----

Fist laughed a little at what Chaos did "Yeah, that sounds like him. Always straight to the point. I saw you using some sort of instrument to fight with. What was it?"
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:02 am

Jaruzak returns from the skies with 3 rabbits in one hand and a deer slung across his other shoulder, he dropped with a heavy thud, before silently preparing the meat to be cooked.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:03 am

"Its called a shamisen, an instrument from my homeland although with a few modifications of course. I actually interested in those guns they have, they seem way more advanced than the one I have in my weapon."
Back to top Go down
clovn100
Friend
Friend
clovn100

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:06 am

"Yo Jaruzak, you suppose too make shore i don't go anywhere." he told him what Quint said to him.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:09 am

Fist nodded and replied at the mention of their guns"Yes our people are quite advanced when it comes to weaponry. They have large groups who have the soul purpose is creating new and efficient ways to kill. When I was choosing my weapons though, I just asked for some large gauntlets. There's nothing as satisfying as punching someone in the face."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:15 am

Reina pulled back from the hug and thought back to the fight that morning. She realized she couldn't remember much of it. "Well I won." She looked down at her wounded arm, "And I was hit by something, he carried a weapon a lot like yours. It hurts but after these last five days I'm managing pain pretty well. So much happened after that I don't remember much of the fight."
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:29 am

Quint laughed "It would have have taken alot more skill to fight with your fists instead of guns and swords it must have been hard."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:42 am

"I see." Chaos said. "You were hit with a bullet then. If there's no hole on the other side then it's probably still lodged in there and we should get it out as soon as possible. I'd do it, but I'm a little light headed right now, not to mention my arm." He looked towards his arm all wrapped up. "So, what of the others? Where's Fist and Quint?"

-----

Fist nodded"It Yeah, but it gets easy after awhile. It's handy since I don't have to carry much around and you can't really disarm me without literally disarming me. I picked it up one night when I sneaked out to look at the town. While I was out it began to rain so I ran into the closest building. It was some sort of cage fighting arena. As kids we already had training in hand to hand combat so I thought it might be fun to test those skills out. You should have seen their faces, getting beaten by a teenage girl."
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:55 am

"I know what you mean, I had to do the same thing when some thugs stole my fathers shamisen. It wasnt long after until they came back with friends though."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:57 am

"Fist went out to talk with that guy with the weird guitar and his dragon friend. I don't know who Quint is." She touched her hand tenderly to the arm the dragon man had bandaged. "You probably don't have to worry about it, that dragon man treated me, besides, you're in much worse shape."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:05 am

Chaos still wanted to see it himself. He didn't trust any dragon men that he'd never even talked to before. "It wouldn't hurt to check anyways. Guns are still fairly unknown in these parts and I'd rather make sure you're safe myself.
----

"Heh, there was no revenge in mine, the only trouble I ended up having after was being scolded for leaving. the entrance is just up there." She pointed at some rocks with a small opening in them
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:12 am

Reina undid the bandage and looked down at her own arm. It looked awful. She gasped, "This is really the first time I've had a chance to look at it...it'll heal right?" She looked up from her arm at Chaos hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:20 am

"Alright I think i'll be able to walk the rest of the way thanks." Quint Slowly regained his balance then slowly walked with Fist into the cave. He noticed Chaos sitting next to Reina. "Sorry to intrude. Are you and Chaos Ok?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:26 am

"Once we remove the bullet it will be fine." He turned and saw Quint enter. At the question he looked at himself and all his wounds. "Hole in my chest, a slash over my stomach, big cuts on either side, and burns down my arm, other then that...fine."

Fist entered after and saw Chaos awake she immediately ran over. "Oh thank god you're awake. I thought we might have lost you." Chaos shook his head "I'm always fine aren't I?" Fist sighed, sat down next to him and gave him a light punch on the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:36 am

"Oh yes it seems we have another member at the camp. A man going by the name of Crimson showed up and put out the fire with his staff. he is quite an odd character. He apparently got lost and it seems Jaruzak told him about the giant eel so now he want to join in with the fight and have some roasted eel." Quint explained.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next