The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3

Go down 
+5
J
Zalty
rickamaru
Preschooler Florian
Commander Catspirit
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:23 am

When Jaruzak returned he noticed that everyone else was asleep. He then also noticed how soot covered his scales were so he had a bath in the warm spring water (its only warm to him).

After he was done he re-assumed his post as night watchman
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:28 am

After a night full of dreams Chaos woke up early, arm still around Reina's head. He looked around at everyone sleeping, except for Jaruzak. 'Has he been up all night?' Chaos thought to himself as he stretched. He quietly got up and walked down to the water to watch the sun rise. Fist awoke soon after and put on her suit. She saw Chaos by the water and decided to join him, "Feeling better today?" She asked. Chaos nodded. Fist continued, "Things are finally calming down for us it seems." Chaos sighed "We can't rest just yet. There are a lot of things that still require our attention..." Fist put a hand on his shoulder. "We can't do much about that right now. Be happy with what we have at the moment." Chaos then spoke up once again. "Yeah, we should move on later, who knows if more of them are nearby searching for us. I can't allow her to get hurt because of me again..." His mind went to more of his comrades that were MIA.

Fist then decided to try and cheer him up. "You know, we haven't had a good sparring session in awhile....." Chaos' eye sparked as he leaped back as Fist attempted to hit him. The two stared each other down for a moment before charging and exchanging various blows as if they were dancing in a weird sort of way. At one moment Fist swung and Chaos locked her head around his arm. In response she pulled her weight back and brought him along with her, as he flipped over her and found his back in the sand. Both of them rose once more and continued to fist fight until the sun had rose into the sky.

Last edited by Lionspirit>:3 on Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:43 am

Jaruzak came down and silently watched Chaos and Fist sparring. It reminded him of the sparring that the warriors often took part in. He sighed at the thought, after that he continued watching whilst maintaining an eye on the cave.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:12 am

Reina rolled over and woke up all alone on the cave floor. curled up beside her was a white fox thing and she scratched behind its' ears. She stood up and stretched and looked around the cave. Many random strangers were sprawled out on the cave floor. "What happened last night and who are all these people?" She asked quietly. She stumbled out of the cave and sat on the ground watching Chaos and Fist spar quietly.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:51 am

After fighting for a little while longer, Fist eventually got the drop on Chaos, faking him out, sweeping his legs and finally smashing him into the ground with the palm of her hand. She helped him up and then the two locked arms for a moment. Afterwords Fist had her hands on her knees as she breathed heavily. "That was fun. *huff*" she said. "I'm surprised I lasted as long as I did." Chaos said as rubbed his back. He was good, but Fist was unmatched in hand to hand. Fist looked over at Jaruzak and Reina. "Did you enjoy the show?"
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 2:02 am

Jaruzak smiled, "Of course it was good, with worthy combatants such as yourselves".
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 2:59 am

Reina smiled, she knew Chaos stood no chance against Fist at hand to hand even though he had given her quite a workout. "It looked like fun." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 3:00 am

"Naturally.." Fist said as she walked back up the beach, pleased with the compliments. She felt a little sweaty and wanted to submerge her head in the water of the cave. As she passed Jillian curled up in the cave. She thought back to what Chaos had said the other night and became a little flustered again before continuing on to the water where she quickly shoved her head in the water for 10 seconds before lifting it back out. Chaos walked over Reina after Fist had gone in the cave. "We should get started on breakfast, let's go check on our supplies inside." Chaos didn't exactly need Reina with him for that, but he was still fixed on the mindset of not letting her out of his sight.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 3:16 am

Reina followed Chaos back inside. She felt like skipping so she did. For the first time in a while it didn't hurt nearly as bad. 'They must've healed my ribs too.' She stepped into the cave and looked through their supplies. She noticed something seemed to be missing. She couldn't quite think of what it was but she began to search more frantically. Suddenly she realized what was missing. "My bow!" She cried out. "It's gone!" She tried to think back. She looked in her pouch she had bought the day before. It was empty save for the bottle of red potion. "My knife is gone too! I left them with that man and woman yesterday when they made me put them down."
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 3:21 am

After finishing his soup the night before he headed to bed. He woke up the next morning with his legs feeling a lot better than they were before. He still couldn't walk on them properly yet but he could stand and use his shamisen for assistance. . "Morning guys." He said with a yawn.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 3:32 am

Chaos heard Reina's upset reaction over the loss of her tools and started digging in his bag. He pulled out one of his long combat knives along with a sheath for it and handed it to her. "You can use this for the time being. We can make you a new bow later when we can find a good wood to use." He then moved over to where they kept their food and pulled out a couple different fruits and potatoes. He took a seat outside, setting the food next to him and started chopping up the potatoes. There he saw Quint waking up and nodded in greeting. Meanwhile after Fist had dried her hair off with her towel, she walked over to the food pile and grabbed an apple. She leaned on the wall of the cave, cutting off portions of the apple and sliding it through her mask.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:02 am

Jillian woke to the commotion of everyone moving about. She normally liked to sleep in but she didn't feel comfortable sleeping when everyone else was awake. She rubbed her eyes and stepped outside the cave to join everyone else. She walked over and sat by Chaos, trying to avoid eye contact with Fist. "I-is there anything I can help with?" She asked hesitantly, it wasn't so much that she was afraid of Chaos anymore, but she still felt nervous around him. 'Better than doing nothing and trying to avoid her.' she told herself.

Reina examined the knife Chaos had given her. It was more like a small sword in comparison to her small body. She strapped it to her back. It felt heavy compared to her bow but she knew she would get used to it. "I love it." She told herself. To her it was a meaningful gift.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:23 am

Chaos tossed a potato at Jillian. "You can help cut these up for starters." He said as he chopped up a potato and slid the pieces into a bowl. Fist finished her apple and chucked the core near the water to let the seagulls have at it. "So what's our next move?" She asked as she walked around the fire. Chaos answered after a moment "Well I was thinking we could go to snowhead like we originally intended. We should keep moving to avoid being found and having an incident like the other day." He then looked over to Reina. "And you wanted to see the gorons right?"
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:44 am

Reina perked up and moved closer to the fire. "We said something about that yes." She tried to contain her excitement. Her body was trembling with anticipation. "I think it's a great idea...going to see the Gorons that is."

Jillian smiled. She had to admit the kid was growing on her. 'I don't know how she did it in less than a day.' she thought to herself. 'But Fist was right, she's a special kid.' Thinking of Fist her mood turned dark again. She rubbed her thumb against the scar on her palm and tried to erase the thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:54 am

Fist nodded in agreement. "Sounds fine to me" She looked around at the rest of the people there. "What about the rest of you? I doubt you have much reason to follow us around while we remain on the move."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 5:21 am

"I suppose I don't have a choice." Jillian spoke up, "seeing as how I'm still a prisoner and all."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:33 am

"That's true..." Fist said as she pulled out her cuffs and started twirling them again. She caught Chaos looking at her again with a raised eyebrow and she quickly looked away somewhat embarrassed. Chaos took the cut up potatoes in a small pan and started stirring them around as he poured a small vial of liquid in them. "We're still on the run, not exactly a fun activity to take part in. It seems illogical to want to be a part of it."
Back to top Go down
clovn100
Friend
Friend
clovn100

Friendliness : 103

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:52 am

Crimson wake up when Chaos and rest moved back into the cave "You can count me in. If i hang out with you guys i may run into that bastard from before." Crimson said as he gets a blood thirsty smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:36 am

"I'll probably head back to clock town. I still have to help Ruul find more masks for Fenrir. But that's after i heal up a bit of course. I'll follow you guys until we go past clock town."
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:52 am

Chaos tilted his head at Crimson's remark. "If you insist on following then I won't stop you, but I doubt we'll be seeing him for quite awhile as we've no idea where he is or what he's doing. Not to mention he isn't our top priority, we're actually trying to avoid danger at the moment. However, if we do run into him then mark my words...." He turned a bit more with serious eyes. "none but I will take that man's life." As he spoke his grip on the pan tightened and his eyes glowed faintly.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:09 am

Reina saw the anger flare up in Chaos and felt concern. She didn't like seeing people angry, most of all Chaos. She drew her feet up under her and leaned against him. She didn't want him to start the morning angry, they had barely spent the last two days together, she felt like today should be a happier day. "Let's just hope today is kinder to us then yesterday."
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:17 am

It took Jaruzak a short while to decide, "I shall accompany you, i havent been in that area for awhile and it deserves a good combing through".
Back to top Go down
clovn100
Friend
Friend
clovn100

Friendliness : 103

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:27 am

In responds to Chaos Crimson smiles and laughs, "Then it's a race, the first person to kill him wins." Crimson smiles again, "Let the best man win." Crimson said in hopes to cheer Chaos up a bit.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:34 am

Reina gave the stranger an irritated glance. She had been trying so hard to keep Chaos calm and this guy wasn't helping any. 'What does he think he's doing?' She asked herself, 'He wants to challenge Chaos to a race for killing someone? Does he think this is a game?' She knew this wasn't helping Chaos's mood any but she didn't move from her spot.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:38 am

Crimson's words only irritated Chaos more. "Killing isn't a game! You're taking someone's life, and it will always have heavy consequences. It will linger on in your mind for as long as you live. It's not something you should take so lightly..." He looked down again, reminding himself of all those he'd killed in the past, their voices faintly ringing in his ears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next