The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3

Go down 
+5
J
Zalty
rickamaru
Preschooler Florian
Commander Catspirit
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
rickamaru
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
rickamaru

Friendliness : 459

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:52 am

Seeing the energy flying at them, Rickamaru made a quick manuever and managed to avoid the main blast. He did take a shot to his right arm and the smell of burned flesh was evident. His arm fell limp and the sword plummeted to the earth below. Swearing, he continued past Chaos and landed quickly behind Reina and Quint. Severely pissed at this time, he opened another portal in between Reina and Chaos. He then used the last of his air jet spell to blow her through it.
Back to top Go down
Katya
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Katya

Friendliness : 260
Location : In My Mind Plotting The Inevitable Take Over Of The World

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:56 am

Shisha smiled, the plan was set into motion.

"Now let's quickly finish this little fun game" she laughed.

Last edited by Katya on Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:57 am

Reina got caught up into the blast and tumbled forward. Fear like she had never felt before shot through her as she saw the portal "CHOAS!" she screamed. She fell into the portal. As the wind ripped her into blackness she felt her necklace pull away from her neck, she reached to grab it but it fell to the ground as she was sucked in.

Last edited by Wolfmoon on Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katya
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Katya

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:00 am

Shisha hit the ground running.

"Come on dearest let's have a chat!!!!!!" she called dashing into the portal behind Reina and disappearing from sight as the portal closed.

Once landed she looked at the girl and removed her Chakram from her back.

"You there girl, place your weapon's on the ground. Do not try to attack me you will fail at overcoming me. Just do as I say." She smiled at the girl and observed her surroundings.

"Seems we're in his quarters" she commented looking at the grey walls, simple kitchen and bedding area.

"Cast your weapons aside as of now you're our guest....would you like some tea?" she asked tilting her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:00 am

Placing the dark gem in his hand back in the pouch, Rickamaru removed the light crystal. Absorbing its power he used a minor healing spell on himself. Due to his weakness to the light it was amplified to a much greater effect completely healing himself. Placing the empty crystal back in the pouch he looked at the group.
"Now then, The girl is our honored guest for the time being. She is no longer in this country or this world. My advice is that you don't do anything stupid that would jeopardize her current status. Do you still intend on trying to fight me?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:02 am

Chaos yelled after Reina as she watched the portal close. He bared the pain in his arm and picked his sword back up. His eyes were filled with a new hatred and his blood boiled. Energy began swarming around his figure as he looked toward Rickamaru. "I am going to break every bone in your god damned body and watch you squirm!" He shouted as he moved towards him, one hand burning with energy and the other holding his sword.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:05 am

"Well if chaos insists of fighting so will, because if the girl dies its still your fault." Quint remarked.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:06 am

Reaching into his tool pouch, Rickamaru pulled out a throwing knife and took a defensive stance. "You better think this through if you care for her safety. She is currently under my protection. If something happens to me then my authority there is null. Believe me, that is not a place you want her to be alone at."
Rickamaru reached for the earth gem in his pouch.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:09 am

Reina threw her bow aside, knowing it was probably in her best interests to do as she was told. "No! I don't want any tea! I want out of this place!" Everything about being there set her on edge and she tried and failed to keep herself from shaking in fear. She sank to the floor and placed her head on her knees.
Back to top Go down
clovn100
Friend
Friend
clovn100

Friendliness : 103

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:11 am

"I think its best if we talk this out. I mean we don't want this girl to die. Do we?' Crimson asked the group.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:12 am

"Like hell I'm talkin' anything out with this guy!" Jillian yelled. "I wasn't too fond of the little shit myself but this guy's a monster!" she drew her dagger and charged.
Back to top Go down
Katya
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Katya

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:13 am

"Tsk tsk tsk little one" Shisha said bending over to pick up the bow.

"Do not upset me, currently I am the only one in this realm willing to protect you, shall you make an enemy of me, you will surely die in here. We don't want that to happen do we?" as if like a mother, Shisha patted Reina on the head.

"Do not fret young one, you're stay will not be bad" she said placing a kettle on a fire source. She turned and leaned against the wall crossing her arms over her chest and frowning.

"You look hurt..."
Back to top Go down
clovn100
Friend
Friend
clovn100

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:15 am

Crimson put his feet out and tripped her over.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:15 am

Quint charged at Rickmaru and prepared to swing when he is in range.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:17 am

Rickamaru absorbed the energy in the earth crystal and activated lvl 1 : Rock armour
Spoiler:

With his earthen body he ignored the attacks. "I fail to see how this concerns you. If anything you should be happy. The eel is no longer a threat to your people." He then swung at the musicians injured legs and knocked him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:19 am

Fist came up from behind as she had been running over during a majority of the fight and swung at his back right between the shoulders, hr gauntlet surging with her own purple energy "Rock won't stop one of my punches!". Meanwhile Chaos hit him head on with his hand burning with energy to his enemy's gut "Open that portal up right now!
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:20 am

Jillian fell on the sand and looked up at the man who had tripped her. "The fuck is your problem man?" She yelled.

Reina placed her left hand on the bullet wound that was her most recent injury. "What are you gonna do to me?" her bravery had drained from her and all that was left was a timid little girl.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:20 am

Quint feinted the tumble thenFlash stepped and swung with speed the eye couldnt see and strengh that could break iron.
Back to top Go down
clovn100
Friend
Friend
clovn100

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:22 am

Crimson release a stream of fire at him, from the front of him.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:24 am

Just taking the punishment as his armour was chipped away, rickamaru let his dark energy collect in his hands. Once charged he made a quick 360 degree turn with his arms held straight out releasing 2 lvl 1 : Wave attacks
Spoiler:
at everything around him. What was left of the armour also dispersed in random directions. With the newly created opening he bolted forward and reclaimed his sword.
Back to top Go down
Katya
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Katya

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:25 am

"My my such brutality!" Shisha's voice buzzed overhead of everyone and an orb floated down swirling with black and purple energy.

"Do not fret traveler's your 'Reina' is safe, and if you're nice to Rickamaru I might even let you talk to her" Shisha's voice crackled from the orb as if it were a telephone with a fuzzy connection.

The orb itself flew down to Rickamaru and tendrils of black leaked out to lap at any blood leaking from wounds and thus healing him.

"If you fight, the girl might be harmed, however she'll be enjoying a nice cup of tea in a little bit" Shisha's voice chirped out.

~~~~~~~~~

Shisha smiled down at the girl with a sliver of concern in her eyes.

"You're mates are worried about you" she said petting the orb in her hands.

"I can heal that wound for you but you have to trust me" she smiled sadly at the girl and knelt down in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:28 am

Chaos heard the voice but he refused to play nice "Open that portal NOW!" Chaos yelled again. He had just found Reina that morning and he was not letting her go again. His whole body felt like it was on fire as he fought. The rage inside him was at its peak.
Back to top Go down
clovn100
Friend
Friend
clovn100

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:32 am

"Ok lets take him down then." Crimson says as he starts to fire random fire balls at him.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:33 am

"You want her back then you need to stop and listen. Kill me and you sign her death warrant. You won't force me to open the portal since whatever you do to me is nothing compared to what i face if i fail. Make your decision, her life span is now determined by your actions." Rickamaru held his blade out in front of him and reached into his tool pouch for several throwing knives with small wrapped balls attached to them. Rickamaru rolled out of the way of the fire attacks and placed his back to the inn. "You might want to watch where you shoot that thing. There are still civilians in this town."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:34 am

Reina placed her hand almost defensively over her arm. "What are you going to do?" she asked fearfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next