The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3

Go down 
+5
J
Zalty
rickamaru
Preschooler Florian
Commander Catspirit
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 7:20 am

"Forgive me for not trusting strange creatures I've never seen before with troublesome powers and whom I've only just met." He said a coldly. After regaining his composure, he stuck his sword back in the sand and picked Reina's food back up and handed it to her, urging her to sit back down. "Just ignore them. You should eat. It's been a long day."

Fist leaned back on a rock and crossed her legs, wiggling her toes. "Sorry fox, but nobody is really in the mood to play right now."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 7:33 am

Reina ate a little of her food but she was more tired than hungry. Once she had finished what she wanted out f her meal she leaned into Chaos's arm until she had snuggled it around herself. She stared into the fire and enjoyed the feeling of security she had there. Not even rude foxes shoving their glowing balls in her face could ruin this bit of her day. "It feels good to be home." She mumbled sleepily.

Jillian had been watching Chaos and Reina to try and understand their strange bond. It didn't make any sense to her but after watching them for a while she had to admit it was cute. She looked over at Fist again to see her reclining back, her towel just barely hanging on now. She found herself intrigued but fought off any feelings and looked back towards Chaos and Reina. Just beyond the firelight she saw a dragon man skinning and cooking rabbits. 'When did he get here?' She wondered to herself, 'and why is he sitting near the group instead of joining us?'
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
rickamaru

Friendliness : 459

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 7:36 am

Eshu just sighed. There was no point arguing it would seem. In a small puff of smoke, the black fox was sitting where the old man was. He walked over towards the fire and curled into a small ball burying his face in his tails.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:11 am

Chaos' mind was very clear for once. He too felt comfort in having Reina clinging to his arm. She made him feel less like a tool for killing as he had grown up to believe and instead more like a person. He sighed and looked into the fire

Fist looked over at Jaruzak off to the side. "I don't know." She said to Jillian. "He was here earlier during the fight but vanished shortly before our, "meeting"...." She said as she twirled her cuffs around on one finger while thinking back.

Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:27 am

Jillian was annoyed by Fist just parading around her promiscuity. 'It's like she wants to mess with my head.' She thought irritatedly. She stood up suddenly and started heading towards the cave. "I'm going to bed!" she marched into the cave and sprawled out on a comfortable patch of cave floor.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:32 am

"Eesh what's her problem." Fist muttered as she repositioned her towel again and lay back. Chaos turned to her. "Nescis? licet cur nunc? Et cum advena...." Fist hit his shoulder and lay down in the sand making a groaning sound. 'The hell is he talking about!" She said as she looked down at the sand. 'With an outsider? I wish he'd just tell me...' She thought as she closed her eyes, still confused about the whole thing. Chaos had a hint of a smile under his mask as he shook his head. 'Looks like I'm not the only one who is going soft....' he thought to himself
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 11:31 am

After Jaruzak finished his meal, he got up and sat near Chaos and Reina and then placed his large sword across his lap as he sat cross-legged. As the flickering fire reflected off of his sword the changes in light started to make it seem as if the pictures shaped on it were moving.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:35 pm

Ruul finished his soup and stood up, "Well, if the eel is taken care of, then I guess all my business in Termina is finished. My stay at the inn in Clock Town ends tomorrow, so I'll spend the night there." He stepped over to Jaruzak, "Hey, I haven't seen you all day. Where've you been?"
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:47 pm

Jaruzak looked up towards Ruul, "I have been taking a rite of passage, although i doubt you will understand it".
Back to top Go down
clovn100
Friend
Friend
clovn100

Friendliness : 103

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:21 pm

Crimson entered the cave with a yawn, "Man am i tired." he says as he walks up to the group.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:23 pm

Chaos glanced at Jaruzak's sword, embroidered with images. "You're sword has carvings on it. What's their purpose?"
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:18 pm

Quint was equally interested in the carvings as well wondering how he managed to create such intricate designs. He noticed Crimson walk up to the group. "Since Reina is back safe now, your off the hook, so you can do whatever you want now.' He told the man.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
clovn100
Friend
Friend
clovn100

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:22 pm

"I was out all this time looking for that bastard from before, no luck." he says to Quint.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:25 pm

"He could be anywhere with those portals of his. Its probably useless looking for him. Here eat some its quite good." He handed a bowl of soup to Crimson then started finishing his own food.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
clovn100
Friend
Friend
clovn100

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:29 pm

"I guess so I am hungry without that eel." h says as he takes the soup.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:59 pm

Jaruzak responded to the questions towards him, "This sword is decorated as such to show that i have attained manhood and to show my own life story", he then took a momentary pause, "It also shows the worth of of the enemies i have defeated". He then awaited further responses.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 6:11 pm

"What sort of rite of passage did you take?" asked Ruul, now curious, "I mean, what for?"
Back to top Go down
Katya
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Katya

Friendliness : 260
Location : In My Mind Plotting The Inevitable Take Over Of The World

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 6:12 pm

Kalulu took a tentative step towards the girl Reina. After a small mew she carefully curled up beside the girl's arm and just as her brother buried her head into her tails looking like a white puff of fur.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 6:23 pm

"My rite of passage was me accomplishing the 'Path of the Warrior', in my village it would be celebrated and i would become a man and would be entitled to marry, take place in a job, etcetera" Jaruzak said to Ruul.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 7:13 pm

Chaos listened to Jaruzak, but still didn't see the purpose. "I still don't quite see the value in such markings. It's the person that makes the kill. Weapons are only a way to improve one's ability. " Chaos' people were all about efficiency and it seemed like a waste of time to mark up a blade in such a way. In his culture their weapons were sturdy and efficient, nothing more. He didn't see the value in such celebrations and rituals either, but decided not to bring it up. "As for the value of those I kill, I let the results of my actions to speak for me, even if the story remains largely unknown." He thought back to those he had slaughtered without hesitation and was unhappy with the results. He looked at his hand and continued remembering all those it struck down, guilty and innocent alike, all largely heading towards more unnecessary bloodshed. "I think I will get some rest now..." He said quietly.

In his moment of sadness he looked back at Reina, still sleeping against him lost in her dreams. It gave him comfort in his heart again. 'My actions have caused much pain and suffering, but there is one life I know I can protect now.' He thought to himself. Chaos put one arm around her protectively. He then slowly began falling asleep himself. Soon he was once again reliving battles of old in his mind with the otherworldly presence still looming over him."
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 7:20 pm

Jaruzak nodded, he understood perfectly what Chaos was talking about and personally his choice in participating in his race's culture was so that he would never seem like he abandoned his own people who had died many years back.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 7:43 pm

"Well, I'm going to get going then," said Ruul. "If you need me, I'll be at the Lazy Possum until to-" the orange glow of fire rising from Clock Town caught his eye and illuminated the smoke rising from it, "Uh oh." He took off at a run.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 7:52 pm

Jaruzak quickly took after Ruul, he quickly caught up to him. "Ill carry you there Ruul, it will be quicker" Jaruzak said whilst gliding a near Ruul.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:30 pm

"Go right ahead," he panted.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:33 pm

Jaruzak then scooped Ruul up and with slightly increased effort flew with great speed towards Clock Town.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3   Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3 - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Parties ( Current location: Snowhead ) Edit: I think this is thread 3
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next