The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town

Go down 
+6
Zalty
rickamaru
Commander Catspirit
J
Dimbo
Necruta
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
rickamaru
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
rickamaru

Friendliness : 459

Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:42 pm

Rickamaru finished gathering his supplies. His pack now heavy with smoked meat and water, he looked at his notes on the masks. Not sure of where most of these places were he decided he would talk to the strange hunter from the hospital. He had mentioned heading toward a bay area to fight a beast. Maybe it is the location with the pirate's who have the Eel Mask. Rickamaru sought out Reodip at the inn. Seeing him sitting at a table, Rickamaru approached him. "You said you were heading for a harbor area right? I was wondering if this harbor was called Great Bay or was in the vicinity of it. I do not know my way around and was hoping that i could get directions to this area. I plan on leaving today if i can't find better arrangements."
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:57 pm

Reodip was suprised by the man "Uhm... you can see we are trying to have a conversation here. Just go west and you should find a fence just climb it and you should be in the great bay."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 10:33 pm

Chaos' ears overheard the conversation between his rooftop enemy and the hunter. He wondered what purpose that guy could have at the great bay, but decided that it wasn't the most important thing for him to think about at that time. He stored the information in his head for later as he continued to work on his gun.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 11:43 pm

(RICKAMARU, Y U NO MAKE CONNECTION TO YOUR BOSS?)

Ruul shrugged and then noticed Quint, "Hey, that's Quint, my other companion. Want to ask him if he wants to help out?"
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:51 pm

(It's an afternoon thing. He only does it then. At this time, he last contacted him the night before... You do know that the connection works both ways, he can contact me at any given time)

Thanking him for the information, Rickamaru left the inn and looked to the west. He started to head that way. Standing at the town gate, he observed the countryside. It looked like a peaceful place. Hopefully there wouldn't be too much trouble once he reached the bay.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 4:27 pm

(Oh. Unfortunately, the demon lord doesn't know what I know, so he has no reason to contact him. Ah, hell.)

The feeling of a consiousness touching his own reached Rickamaru. His master was calling.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 1:44 pm

Rickamaru took notice of the presence and ducked behind a tree to hide from the road. Sitting down on the ground he established contact. "You called for me master? I am currently en route to Great Bay to recover the eel mask from the pirates there."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 4:17 pm

His master's voice echoed into his mind, You exceed my expectations. Excellent work. But I have other things to speak of. One of my seers foretold something that would compromise our plans. I know only that you were to have some influence over it. In order to avoid any such events, I request that you contact me not once a day, but twice a day, in order to give me a full report of anything you may have observed that may be relevant to you missions.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 2:00 am

"I understand. Mid-day and after sunset then? I also have obtained information on many of the other masks. One of the more powerful ones known as Majora's Mask is in town here. But it is beyond my grasp for now. The one who possesses it has the ability to vanish completely. I couldn't even see his soul. Also, the mask appears to have lost all of its power. How, i do not know. I do know that a man known only as Fenrir will be obtaining it from the current keeper. He appears to be human but it is hard to tell. He only seems interested in collecting them just to have them rather then use them. It is unknown whether he has any in his possession right now. There are also several masks which are currently missing. Since the Eel mask is in the hands of a group of pirates, i figured it would be the easiest to obtain. The others appear to have a powerful gaurdian or are hidden. That is my report for the day. I will contact you again tonight. Is there anything further master?"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 2:09 am

A laugh echoed through the link before the reply, Well then the safest plan of action would be to keep a watch on this mask collector. If his intentions are indeed only to seek historic frivolities, then it should not be an issue... persuading him to hand them over. If he is after the Eel mask, then you should find the location of the mask, and await his arrival. For the purpose of this mission, I will return to you your portals, effective immediately. Use it at your leisure. It may prove useful in following the collector. That is all.

Last edited by Draezeth on Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 2:40 am

Rickamaru snapped back to reality. Holding his hand in front of him, he was happy to see a swirling black portal appear. Lowering his hand, he let it wink back out of existence. Standing he started to walk once more. While he had his portals, he didn't know the location he was going well enough to portal to it. At least he would be able to return to places he had been before with ease.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 8:05 am

Reina sat up in bed and stretched happily. "Morning already?" she smiled a bit. Something special was supposed to happen today but she couldn't remember what. Her head was still cloudy with sleep but she knew it would come to her eventually.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 8:10 am

Rickamaru looked up from the path. He could smell the ocean air, the seagulls were squawking overhead, and the sounds of the water lapping against the shore could be heard. The sun was still low in the sky. He had been on the road all night but now he could look around and find his target. Pulling out some of his smoked meat, he snacked on it while he walked about the streets. Not many people were out yet. Seeing an inn, he decided that it was as good a place as any to start gathering information.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:50 pm

Ruul was woken by his internal body clock, but decided he'd sleep in. If Reodip needed him, he could just knock on the door.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 7:33 pm

As Reina was getting up, Fist was standing next to her. "ALRIGHT TIME TO MOVE! Get out of bed and head outside!" She yelled as she clapped her metal coated hands to make a loud clanking noise.

meanwhile Chaos was sitting on the other bed, back against the wall and drinking something. 'Here we go...' he thought to himself
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 9:58 pm

Deciding he'd slept in enough, Ruul got up. He straightened his hair roughly with a brush, pulled on his shirt and slung his bag over his shoulder and then headed downstairs to fill his stomach.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 5:25 am

Reina jumped, 'right, the training!' she thought excitedly, that was enough to get her woken up.. She hopped out of bed. "Yes Ma'am!" she almost shouted in her excitement.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 5:53 am

"Alright get outside and start running around the building. Don't stop until I say so. Hop to it!" Fist yelled as she pointed to the door.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 6:01 am

Reina ran down the stair, almost running into a couple people in her excitement. "Sorry!" she called back as she rushed out the door and started taking laps around the building, after a few laps she started to grow tired but she pushed on. 'Fist said to wait until she said stop, I just gotta find a pace and keep it.' she told herself.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 6:08 am

Fist watched outside while leaning against the wall. She called out to Reina"Don't forget to pace yourself. Throwing all your energy out now will hinder you later on." After about 40 minutes Fist called it with a wave of her hand as Reina passed her. "Alright you can stop."

Chaos was on the roof looking over it all. He pulled out his katana and ran his fingers along the edge, making sure it idn't need to be sharpened.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 6:34 am

Reina stopped running and leaned against the wall gasping for breath. She had a little feeling of satisfaction for being able to keep such a good pace for as long as Fist had wanted her to but the rest of her wanted to throw up. 'Good thing i didn't eat any breakfast.' She told herself.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 6:36 am

After a minute Fist clapped her hands. "Okay get on the ground, time for some push ups."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 6:40 am

Reina wasn't the best at push-up but she could do them right. She got down on the ground and preformed very slow push-ups, after about twenty her arms felt like they were going to give out but she wasn't about to give up or complain while Fist was watching.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 6:52 am

After 10 minutes more Fist decided to end it. "Okay that's enough. I think you've earned breakfast now." She turned around and walked inside.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 6:56 am

Reina collapsed, her arms felt shaky and useless and she felt as though she was going to be ill. After a couple minutes to compose herself she went inside and ordered a breakfast of oatmeal and blackberries. She sat down at their usual table and started to eat, "how am I doing?" she asked eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town
Page 22 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 37  Next