The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town

Go down 
+6
Zalty
rickamaru
Commander Catspirit
J
Dimbo
Necruta
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 5:59 pm

"well i dont have schematics, but i can give you the one im using now" Reodip Walked towards the box in the room and pulles out his bowgun "this thing took quite a beating when i used it to block that monsters attacks i guess it can fire 2 or3 more times and than it breaks. Just tell me what you need to build a similar or preferably a stronger one and ill make sure you get it."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 6:30 pm

Chaos got to thinking. "Well if you want something that can really stand punishment I'd recommend tungsten, although both are fairly hard to come by. If you can get either of those I can make one that's practically indestructible and if you ever ran out of ammo, hitting someone with it could do some real damage, provided you can lift it of course."

Last edited by Catspirit123 on Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 6:35 pm

"Ah well... I prefere it to be light since the knockback of The shot is much smaller making it much easier to keep shooting without having to stop to make sure i dont lose my balance"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 6:42 pm

Chaos moved on to the next idea, "Well if you want something light and durable you can't do a whole lot better then titanium, although it's pretty rare and not too well known. If you can't get any of that though aluminum would be pretty effective if not a little weaker."
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 8:21 pm

Quint started heading back to the in from his stroll around town, but before he did he decided to go to the market and buy some more ammo for his weapon so he headed to the nearest forge he could find. He walkein and was surpised to find both Reodip and the Masked man atthe forge. "Oh Hello, well this is certainly suprising. I didnt expect to see you tow here." Quint said to the pair of them
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 8:39 pm

Ruul glanced into the doctor's office and didn't see Reodip. He was surprised, but not as much as he would have been, had it been somebody other than Reodip. "Where did your patient go?" he asked the doctor, who merely shrugged.

Ruul sighed, "Back to roaming the streets again, I guess." And so he did.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
rickamaru
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
rickamaru

Friendliness : 459

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 11:17 pm

Rickamaru could see the stubbornness in the girl's eyes and knew that pursuing the subject was pointless. He didn't want to draw attention to himself just yet either. "Have it your way. Enjoy your swim." Rickamaru then turned and walked away. As he rounded a corner out of sight of the girl, he opened a portal and stepped through closing it behind him. A short while late he re-emerged behind the tavern that he had gotten the information from earlier.

Heading inside, he rented a room for the night and went upstairs. After securing the door and closing the curtains, he sat down and made contact with his master.
"I have located the probable location of the eel mask. It will be more problematic to secure then previously thought. The mask has possessed it's wearer and appears to have taken the form of a monstrous eel in the bay. To further complicate the problem, it would seem that there are 2 other factions involved in wanting it's retrieval. A group of local pirates and a race known as the Zora who are at war with the pirates. The group from the previous town will probably be along soon to combat this beast since there was a hunter gathering people to fight it and then there is the old collector to account for as well. I am unsure if waiting is such a good option. Shall i attempt to retrieve the mask before the other groups have a chance? I have a few ideas in mind for doing so but it will be far from stealthy."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 11:32 pm

There was a silence before the answer, Yes, retrieving it would likely be the best idea. I did not count on so many groups being after it. Stealth, however, would be a valuable asset, as we do not want to attract too much attention. Do not attempt to retrieve the mask unless it becomes urgent to do so, or if you find a stealthier means of retrieving it. The best course of action has to be decided first.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 2:37 am

Chaos gave a nod to Quint as acknowledgment. He gave a look to the sky and was anxious to return to the inn. "Alright it'll take time to find the material since there isn't any here. I'll be here tomorrow at 1000 hours so bring some by then if you can and then you can pay me." Chaos put his coat back on, put his bag and katana back on his person, and walked out of the forge as he pulled the hood back over his head. While walking he pulled out the tube he'd made earlier in the day there mimicking that of the schematics of the gun attachment. As he walked down the road he put the device on the barrel of his weapon. "I can't wait to test this thing out." He said to himself as he turned the corner.

Chaos returned to the inn and took a look around the bar. There was no sign of Fist or Reina being there. 'Perhaps upstairs...' he thought to himself. Looking in their room he found no trace. He grew more wary of the situation. 'They should have been done training by now. Fist must be really drilling her.' He decided to wait downstairs a little while to see if they'd return, but their luck and the far too familiar feeling in his gut said otherwise.....

------

meanwhile to pass the time in the water, Fist took a chunk of wood and began carving into it with her knife and shaped it like a small boat. She found a twig floating in the water and stuck it into the boat. Then ripping of an already torn piece of her cloak, she fastened it to the stick like a sail. Fist put the boat in the water and gave it a push with her finger causing it to float over to Reina.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:30 am

Reina had watched as Fist carefully carved the boat and then smiled when it came floating her way. She gently pushed it back over to Fist.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:00 am

Jillian dove from the dock and swam to shore. It was getting dark out tonight so getting back to the pirates' cove would be almost impossible. Staying in town wasn't much of an option as most places weren't exactly friendly to pirates. Staying on the beach could prove dangerous with the eel monster on the loose. She sighed, "Well if I can't stay in an inn there were no rules about sleeping ON one." She smiled. She scaled the building quickly and laid back on the flat roof. "What a night to sleep under the stars." She relaxed and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:33 am

"I understand master. The problem is the creature being underwater. For me to fight it underwater would be an extreme disadvantage. Disregarding my inability to breathe, it will be more mobile and my weapons will do me little good. My only thoughts are to possible level the playing field by either moving it out of the water or lowering the water level in the bay. Either option will take considerable planning."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 7:05 am

After waiting around Chaos began to get more concerned. "The sun's down, they're supposed to be back by now." He stood up and asked the man tending bar if he'd seen them since morning. The bar tender only shook his head, however he did hear talk among the patrons of gunfire around the city. Chaos headed upstairs and grabbed the rest of Fist's stuff and shoved it in his bag. He then rushed down the stairs and headed outside, handing the owner the key to their room along the way. He pulled out his gun as he walked along the streets. 'If they were attacked, no doubt more hunters had arrived.' Chaos began to plan for different situations, loading all his guns along the way. If they got away he intended to find them, if they were captured he was going to kill their captors, and if they were dead...there would be all hell to pay...

------

Fist stretched her arms in the air and decided it was probably time to get out. "I think I'm done, don't want to get all wrinkly." She hopped out of the water and stood up. "Shit, I forgot to get something to dry off with." She said as she put her head in her hand. "You stay here, I'll try to find something to dry us off with." She courageously walked out of the cave and braved the air against her wet figure.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 7:47 am

Reina crawled out of the spring as well. "Be careful." She called after Fist. She kept her feet dipped in the water as she sat on the cave floor and waited for Fist to come back. "I bet Chaos has noticed we're gone by now." She muttered, "I wonder how he's feeling. Or if those guys-no, don't even think about that." Fist could try to keep spirits up all she wanted but when Reina was alone she was set in an entirely different mood.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:22 am

Fist walked quietly to a nearby hut, being careful not to step on anything sharp, due to the lack of clothes. There were some rags and such hanging on a clothes wire outside. Fist eagerly snatched them from the line. 'I'll just borrow these for a little while.' she said to herself as she rushed back to the cave. She quickly went to their makeshift bath and presented the materials to Reina. "These look pretty absorbent." She said as she picked one up and began wiping her body off.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:40 am

Reina decided not to question where Fist found the cloths and began to dry off. "I bet Chaos has noticed we're gone by now." She said sadly as she pulled her tunic over her head. "I hope he's all right." After she was dressed she picked the little toy boat up out of the water and placed it in her pouch. She decided not to think about what would happen if he wasn't alright, as she took a deep breath she turned around to face Fist. "We should head back to camp." She said wearing a brave face.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:51 am

"I'm sure Chaos will be fine. Knowing him, he's probably already started this mission and is searching for clues now. Soon the hunters will become the hunted I'm sure." Fist said with hope in her mind, but she still had some doubt. There were a lot of those guys after them and she wasn't sure he could take them all on alone, not head on anyway. She shook the idea and forced herself to remain confident in her former captain. 'He'll find a way.' she thought to herself. "After Reina suggested they return she nodded her head in agreement. "Yes, let's go." Fist put a towel around herself since her clothes were still wet. "You might want to do the same, it would be bad if you caught a cold from wearing wet clothes." She said to Reina. After walking back to their hidden camp, Fist spread her cloak back on the ground and lay on it, looking up at the stars.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:58 am

Reina stepped out into the cool ocean breeze and decided Fist was right so she took her tunic off again and hung it up at the camp. After that was done she laid down next to Fist on the cloak and also looked up at the sky. "Thanks Fist, for everything today." She said quietly. She closed her eyes and was pulled into sleep. It had been a long day and no matter how worried or scared she was she couldn't help falling quickly into deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:32 am

Fist was pleased that Reina was moderately content, at least for someone who was on the run. She didn't fancy herself to be very good with kids, but she was a damn good fighter. She decided she would stay up longer and watch for enemies. Sitting up in a ball shape she shifted the towel around her body a little lower and continued to look at the stars, looking for constellations she'd known from childhood.

------

As Chaos walked down the street his eyes were faintly glowing through his mask. He hastily walked down the streets with gun in hand, looking for anyone that may have seen them and ready to do anything to find them. ( basically he has his serious face on )
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 7:03 pm

You are too focused on fighting it. Have you considered the option of capturing it? I returned your portals to you, did I not? There was a pause, If you have need of a partner, you have permission to request one.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 7:17 pm

"Capturing it is easier said then done. When placing the portals i use a coordinate system and they are in a set location. The creatures agility is too great for me to be able to read its movements. By partner, what did you have in mind sir? I am unaware of any of the other hunters even being in this dimension. The other 3 are deployed elsewhere aren't they?"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:57 pm

Yes, they are. I have many others to spare, however. Skilled hunters, simply not the best. A couple should greatly facilitate your task.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:10 pm

"Alright. With them distracting the creature i should be able to lure it into a portal. The question is where to move it to. Once we remove it from the water, disposing of it should be simple. The question is what serves our purposes better? Keeping it alive and finding a means of controlling it could be beneficial but it is limited to water uses. On the other hand, i am unaware of the benefits that the mask itself can grant. In the end, it is your call on how we handle the creature. With the mask, we could potentially lure out the other mask seekers. To do this i would like to obtain a minimum of two masks then use a single one as bait. This way, even if we fail and they get away with the bait, we still have one to prevent the union of the set."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:34 pm

As Chaos walked down the street he saw Ruul down the road. He hastily walked over to him and got right down to business. "My companions, have you seen them?" He said very directly.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:52 pm

I doubt that will be necessary. Rather, we should intentionally let the seeker think they have escaped, while we instead follow them to their abode. One seeker will lead to another, and we have thousands of soldiers at our disposal with which to track them down. But there is also the possibility that you simply have to wait until the first collector turns up, and then tail him. The union of the set would only be a minor setback. I believe we have sufficient forces to quell the combined power of the masks, provided I summon the other three.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town
Page 29 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next