The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town

Go down 
+6
Zalty
rickamaru
Commander Catspirit
J
Dimbo
Necruta
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:07 pm

Jaruzak heard Ruul approaching and glanced up, "Yes i am busy" he replied, but then he stopped what he was doing and handed Ruul a handful of plants and said "Please grind these into paste, its for a poultice for all the burns that havent been treated", then he went back to grinding.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:39 pm

Ruul was surprised at the sudden request, but decided he might as well, "Alright." He grabbed another pestle and mortar and started doing the same. "So what are these herbs?"
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 9:07 pm

Jaruzak thought for a second, then replied, "I dont remember their names, all i remember was their uses and what they looked like. For instance, the one with the blue leaves can be used to help heal open wounds, the small red flower is mostly used in remedies for muscle aches and joints and is good at soothing the pain from injuries, also the one whose leaves i removed are good at healing burns, scrapes and poisons hence why it is the main ingredient in this poultice, however their leaves are quite potent and can kill if in high enough amount", Jaruzak paused for a moment then continued, "After this stage we will gather up some small rocks so we can heat the cloth we apply the poultice with, before wrapping it up in bandages. After finishing his monologue he remained silent for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 9:09 pm

Ruul examined each of the plants he described and committed their appearances to his memory. He never knew when he'd have to use it again.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
rickamaru

Friendliness : 459

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 1:51 pm

"Is the door stuck? That is unusual. I haven't had any trouble with it before." Rickamaru placed the gems back in his pouch and put back on his belt.

(OOC How are you convinced that i was part of the explosion from what me and nec were talking about XD Just curious how one led to the other)
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 1:57 pm

"Ah it doesn't matter It a good way to control the wind here to blow that open without shattering the door" Kialo focused on the air around them and decided that he needed a powerfull gale. "By the powers of air let the wind blast you" He wispered. The door flew open and almost broke when it hit the wall. "Ok... that could have gone better. Ah well it's open now so I'll be going." Kialo walked out of the room and went downstairs to reserve a room of his own.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 2:16 pm

Rickamaru walked over to the door and pulled it shut. "Hope the innkeeper doesn't accuse me of breaking that..."
He recharged the rune in the doorway then walked over to the window and looked outside as the lights began to glow across the whole landscape.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 5:04 am

[quote=]

(OOC How are you convinced that i was part of the explosion from what me and nec were talking about XD Just curious how one led to the other)[/quote]

(did i say explosion? I meant the forest fire.You were talking about how you met there.)
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:05 am

Chaos sat at the table thinking of what steps to take at that moment when he thought back to the secret hole in the wall. Looking at it, the stone seemed to have been put in differently then he'd left it. 'Has someone been in here?' He thought to himself as he removed the stone discreetly. Inside was the picture he'd found along with his own, but then something else in the far back. Reaching in he found a folded up piece of paper. there was text on it along with schematics for something. It appeared to be something to put on the barrel of a gun. With anticipation Chaos read the note.

"Still surviving, damn these guys don't know when to stop chasing, guess they were trained with a long hunt in mind... just my luck I guess..... I've stuck some instructions for some strange mechanism I found on one of my pursuers corpses. the rifles they were using had these attachments, it's unclear what they did, but the guns that had them made very little sound compared to the racket of our old equipment. Guns aren't one of my specialties so I think I'll leave this for one of you to figure out.

Good luck 'H' "

After reading the note, he took a sigh. He knew who had wrote the note solely by wording and it calmed him to know he was safe. Returning back to the note, Chaos looked at the schematics. "What is this thing? How would it make a gun quieter, how does one silence an explosion?" All these thoughts floated in his mind as he put the stone back in place and walked upstairs to think about it somewhere quieter. Entering the room, note still in hand, he saw Reina, ear against the wall. "What are you doing?" He asked suspiciously
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 1:01 am

Reina backed away from the wall. "I think the guy next door started the fire in the forest. the guy from the forest. He had a companion in there earlier, they were talking about some weird stuff, energy crystals and all that." she was very careful to keep her voice just above a whisper, if she could hear next door they might be able to hear her. "I also heard them say something about an explosion but they stopped talking about that right when i started listening."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 1:12 am

Ruul stretched his sore shoulders, "I'm going to head back to the inn now. Actually, on second thought I'll go to the library. The doctor said I was free to go." He set down the herbs he'd mashed so far and the pestle and mortar, and headed outside.

Not minding the gray drizzle, he stepped outside, got some directions to the library from a volunteer, and headed there.

-

The Library was in East Clock Town, four houses to the right of the Mayor's Office. The inside was warmed by a fireplace, and insulated with dark red tapestries depicting old folk tales. The bookshelves were divided into several categories, where the books were arranged by the author's name in alphabetical order.

A weedy man with immense round glasses sat behind a desk close to the fire, reading a book.

Ruul stepped up to the desk, "Excuse me, I'm looking for something on a set of masks called the Ten Shards of the Ancient Dragon."

The librarian's book thudded onto the desk loudly, "Now that's an old story. Old as time itself, in fact! Literally!" He hopped to his feet, "Follow me."

And so Ruul did. He was led to the history section, where the librarian picked out two tomes which he held with surprising ease, considering his small build, "These ought to enlighten you! We've got a tapestry of that myth, too, over there!" He pointed to one of the dark red tapestries that depicted a horned dragon with heavy armor speaking with a man holding a large drum.

Growing more and more intrigued, Ruul sat down at a table and opened the first tome.

Last edited by Draezeth on Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:25 am

Chaos walked over to one of the beds and sat down. "Not the source, but one of the causes." He placed the note spread out on the side table and pulled out a handgun from his bag and unloaded it. "Also next time you eavesdrop on someone make sure the door is locked, especially with someone like him as the target," he said as he was looking over the schematics again.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:54 pm

The first book Ruul had been handed was titled "Tales on the Creation of Time". It recounted several ancient tales on how time was created. The third was the one Ruul was looking for.

It told the story of a dragon that lived in a 'dead land', that would eat any human that ventured there, seeking to defeat it and claim its magical armor. A man carrying a large bag, with a feather in his hair eventually came, claiming that he merely wanted to see if the tales on the dragon were true, and that he had no intention of fighting it. He and the dragon spoke, and brought the dragon to ask itself what the purpose of its existence was. When it found no answer, it asked the man to cause time to move, so that it could die. The man produced a drum from his bag and played a rhythm that the dragon danced to. As it danced, time began to move, and at the end of its dance, it fell over, dead. From its armor, the man carved the Majora's Mask, along with nine other masks, which he scattered throughout the land.

Having finished this one, Ruul turned to the smaller of the two books, which gave a detailed history and description of each mask. It wasn't up to date, however- even though Ruul didn't know it- as it didn't contain Link's story.

He skimmed each mask's history, only looking for hints as to where they were. To his surprise, most were actually within Termina, but guarded by powerful creatures.

One mask caught his eye: The Faceless Mask. It was guarded by a tall, faceless demon in the Lost Woods. Few had ever seen it, but it included a rough sketch of the creature. He'd have to ask Reina and Chaos about that one.

The Majora's Mask was rather disconcerting. It was by far the most powerful of the masks. If something like that got into the wrong hands, it would certainly be problematic.

What would all of them together produce, though? It would definitely be more powerful that the Majora's Mask... He was starting to doubt the mage's honesty and trustworthiness. What was he to do then?

He read on and found out about something called a Fierce Deity Mask. It wasn't one of the shards. The book said that the Fierce Deity and Majora were arch enemies, and once warred to destroy one another. He made another mental note to look up a book on it.

Ruul took the book to the librarian, "How much for this?"

Without hesitating, the librarian croaked out, "300 rupies."

Ruul groaned. He had that much, but he couldn't afford to spend it on the book. He shook his head, "Never mind."

He put it back on the shelf and left, heading back towards the inn.

Last edited by Draezeth on Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 9:18 pm

Ruul wrung out the hem of his tunic before stepping into the inn. He made his way up the stairs uncharacteristically slowly, tired from the last two days' events. Arriving in Termina, fighting off a pack of giant Wolfos, and tending to the vistims of an explosion had worn him out. He sat on his bed and set down his bag. Rummaging around in it, he produced an old-looking harp.

He tuned it by ear and strummed it with moderate skill. He set it down again and reached into the bag, pulling out a turquoise stone. He played a different song, much more expertly, and the stone flashed twice. Ruul stopped suddenly and picked it up. It's so close? I wonder, is it actually within Termina? I'll have to ask someone... maybe the librarian.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:04 pm

Kialo walked to the innkeeper and reserved a room for the night paid him 15 rupies and ordered something to eat and drink. After about half an hour he got his meal ate it and afterwards he relaxed a bit. He had to get used to the timeflow and air here so he walked outside and tested all his spells he was able to cast. Afterwards he went to north clock town to find a tree which was not near any buidings just in case something went wrong.
After a while of focussing on the air around it he decided that he might also be able to do it in this world. He put his hand out towards the tree and tried to guide the cold and hot air colide jsut infront of his hand palm, after a while he got the hang of it and decided that he could try it with the incantation. "By the powers of Air, Let lightning scorch you". A little spark of electricity appeared infront of his hand but quickly afterwards it dissapeared again. He sighed he couldn't do it in this world yet but at least he was able to create a spark so if he trained hard and long enough he would be able to do it. He tried a couple more times and returned to the inn. The only thing he could think of was resting and regaining his energy, as soon as he lay on his bed he fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 8:53 am

Reina flopped onto the other bed. "I didn't come in here intending to eavesdrop, it just sort of happened." She admitted.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:06 am

"That may be, but you should always be aware of your surroundings and any possible threats, no matter the change in situation. Even the smallest detail can completely change everything." Chaos had gone into a bit more of a militaristic mood then usual due to his focus mainly being on project he was working on.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:12 am

"I know, if I had been caught I might have been in a lot of trouble, but when I heard 'explosion' I was afraid he was going to blow up this entire inn. I didn't want to miss anything important." She laid her head back on her pillow. "Chaos...I don't like that guy, there's something very wrong about him. It scares me."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:18 am

"Yes, there is. Following orders blindly is never a good idea." He knew from experience. " I doubt there would be reason to blow up a random inn though. With a bomb shop there are a fair amount of options, but an inn, there's really no plausible reason at this moment. No, we're safe here," he said as he placed some more bullets on the table
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:21 am

"He's following orders?" Reina sat up quickly making the bed bounce a bit.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 12:21 pm

Ruul set the harp and the stone back in the bag and moved it under the bed. He kicked off his boots and slipped into bed, allowing his mind to wander.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:41 pm

"Recent events have led me to this conclusion. There's no hard physical proof, but I think my theory is very likely. Firstly, he did have something to do with the fire which already shows that he causes trouble. Secondly he did cause the explosion, I know because he told me himself and he doesn't seem like any sort of sadist or crazed bomber, not with an explosion of that magnitude. Thirdly he has many skills, far more then any civilian should have. He has powers, weapons, and crafty too. Somehow he could spot me on a roof over 50m away without even turning his head, and I'm not one to be caught easily. These aren't skills anyone can just pick up and he screams suspicious, just like when I was in my old group. He was also quick to try and make me leave, he had somewhere to be and I wasn't invited. He screams tool for a greater power's use." Chaos had gone on a ramble as he disassembled his gun
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 1:09 am

Staring out the window, Rickamaru could hear muffled talking the next room over. He sensed two souls in the room but beyond that, nothing that was of interest. Looking over the landscape, he couldn't help but feel anxious. When would his next task come? When would word of another mask pop up? Where is the fire best from before? Many questions that he could only wait for answers to. Disarming the traps on his window and door, he went downstairs for some food and something to drink. Maybe some tea would help ease his mind tonight.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:23 pm

Quint was tired after helping all day at the hospital. he was so busy tending to everyone that by the time he stopped it was late evening. He walked into the lazy possom and payed for anther nights food which he ate and a bed for the night. after setting his shamisen down at the foot of the bedc he climbed in and promptly fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:54 pm

Reina listened to everything Chaos was telling her. It made her head spin thinking of all that, most of it couldn't even be possible could it? After the conversation she had just listened to she couldn't really put it aside either. "You followed him? and he admitted to the explosion? What made you let him go?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town
Page 16 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 37  Next