The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town

Go down 
+6
Zalty
rickamaru
Commander Catspirit
J
Dimbo
Necruta
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:05 am

"Not too bad. Better then some others I've seen. Often at some point in the first morning work out people collapse in the middle and we have to beat em back up," she said as she slid cut up food through the mask. Not long after they sat down Chaos walked over to them. " I'm going to try and find a smith. My sword could use some sharpening among other things. Good luck with the training." He then continued outside and out to the markets.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:10 am

"You're not going to eat any breakfast?" Reina asked. "Be careful out there, this town is a death trap."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:19 am

"Don't I know it?" Chaos said as he walked out the door. Fist laughed. "So more has happened to you recently? I saw that the bomb shop, among other buildings, is no longer standing. Know anything about that?"
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:32 am

"Well I had a front row seat." Reina started, "Got a few ribs I'm pretty sure are broken from that. Chaos is pretty sure he knows who did it and that they were under orders but that's about all i know myself." She took another bite of her oatmeal. "Also in the woods we were attacked by something really weird. It's pretty hard to describe."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:44 am

"So you've been busy then. If anything this work will help make these situations a little less troubling to deal with." Fist got up. "Well then, next I want you to do some more laps. Same rules apply. Head outside when you're done eating." Finishing her food, Fist walked back out the door.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:46 am

Reina finished her food quickly 'better than more push-ups.' she thought and she began running again, pacing herself a little better this time.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:12 am

"Pick up the pace! You have to work off that food you just ate." Fist said. She picked up some pebbles and tossed them one at a time at Reina's feet to get her to move quicker.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:23 am

Reina tried to avoid the pebbles, but she found the best way was to run faster. When the pebbles did manage to catch her legs though they stung like crazy making Reina run even faster to try and avoid getting hit. She felt like she was going to throw up everything she just ate,
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:30 am

after a little while longer Fist decided to call it again, simply saying, "Enough."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:34 am

Reina didn't hesitate to stop. She leaned against the wall in the alley and threw up. After she finished and was catching her breath she looked over at Fist. She wiped the sweat from her forehead "What's...next?" she panted.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:49 am

Fist saw the determination in Reina's eyes. She kneeled down and turned around, signaling for Reina to hop on her back.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:53 am

Reina wondered what this had to do with training but she attached herself to Fist preparing for the next part of the training.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:58 am

As soon as she got on, Fist ran towards a building with a flat roof and quickly climbed up the side. When she reached the top she put reina down. "Alright, if we're going to continue I want to see where you're coming from and how you fight already. She moved to the other side of the roof. " I want you to try and hit me. In any way you see fit."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:04 am

Reina hesitated. Sure she had a little bit of fighting skill but most of it was with the knives she had lost three days ago. She didn't know much about hand-to-hand combat and was afraid of getting crushed by Fist, or worse, being perceived as weak. She clenched her hand into a fist and tried to imagine one of her knives was there as she ran at Fist.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:10 am

With such a straightforward strike Fist easily sidestepped it, lightly tapping the back of Reina's leg with her foot. " A frontal charge will only get you so far. If you're going for a tactic like that you'd better be sure you're opponent doesn't have the room to move out of the way."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:16 am

Reina wasn't quite sure what Fist meant. How was she supposed to come at her from an unexpected angle. "Can you show me?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:29 am

"Well in a situation like this where it comes down to melee combat, there isn't exactly a variety of positions to attack from. Someone will have to charge eventually, but you also need to have your next move ready in your head. No doubt when two people clash more often then not they'll end up preventing the others blow, in that case you have to be ready with a counter attack. If someone sidestepped me like I just did to you I would spin around and bring the swing right back at them with the added momentum." Fist demonstrated by running from one side to the other and then spinning around on one foot, extending her fist at the end of the turn.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:33 am

"Oh I get it!" Reina said, "Now how would I block that?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:49 am

Fist put a hand on her chin as she thought about all the ways. "Well there's a couple things one could do. Timing is also important. If the one swinging had acted quick enough you might just have to take the blow and try to block the hit with your arms, or if you saw what they were doing and acted fast you could grab their fist and force their arm to submit to your own and from then you could twist it around, throw them provided you have the strength, or you could pull them towards you and use your free hand to deliver a strong blow to their dangling body, preferably their face.
It'll be different in your case though due to your stature. Out here where there's not many kids like you itching to fight like this so most people you'll face will no doubt be taller. This is both an advantage and a weakness since you're tougher to hit and can dart around more, but it'll be easier to knock you down and you're unable to really grapple or throw someone. One useful thing you can do though is easily hit the groin. I can't tell you how many times that doing that has helped turn the tables and win a fight."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:53 am

Reina smiled. "I think I'm ready to try again."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:56 am

"Alright then, round two." She jetted backwards and took position. "Begin."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:11 am

Reina came at Fist, this time trying to keep in mind a rebound attack when Fist dodged. She spun and swung just like Fist had showed her.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:26 am

Using her left hand, Fist brushed Reina's aside and moved her knee upwards in a fast movement, stopping it right before making contact with her chest. "You did good at the spin, but you'll also have to keep in mind that your enemy has legs too. Unfortunately with your angle and positioning it'd be hard to counter a jab like this especially with one fist in full swing. Your best option would probably be to dodge to the side and stop trying to land that hit altogether. Perhaps moving back a bit and then plotting another path to hitting your opponent , or you could try a more risky move by sticking close after dodging and using your other hand to get in a quick hit."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:43 am

Reina sighed, she clearly had a lot to learn. 'It's a wonder I've stayed alive this long.' She had Chaos to thank for that. "Alright, I think I'm getting it. I'll try again."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:14 am

Fist got into position for a third time. "Ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town
Page 23 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 37  Next