The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town

Go down 
+6
Zalty
rickamaru
Commander Catspirit
J
Dimbo
Necruta
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:27 pm

"It isn't expensive at all, the hardest part was killing the monster who wore the hide and to which bones belong. After that I had to pay 20,000 gil which if I calculated correctly is about 200 ruppies here. And yes, i'm sure I want to lend you that since when I'm hunting I want to be sure that I don't have to make sure my partners can die any second since they don't have armor on."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:01 pm

Ruul took the armor and looked it up and down, "Light but protective, and not too hot." He grinned and handed it back, "You should hang on to it. I don't like wearing armor in public."

He was reminded of his task to look for the masks once again, "Could you excuse me for a moment?"

He set the armor down on a table and stepped outside. He called upwards, "Jaruzak!"
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:14 pm

Reodip slowly walked towards his bed again. It was hard to still be so friendly and to not let people notice that you clearly are in pain. He layed down again and tried to stay awake untill ruul came back.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:15 pm

Jaruzak was circling in the sky looking for any remaining victims of the fire, but he hadnt found anyone for awhile so he headed back. on his way back he heard someone yell his name from somewhere below him so he tucked in his wings and dove towards the ground, it turned out to be Ruul in front of the doctors office, "Did you call for me?" Jaruzak said bluntly.

Last edited by Dragon the Conqueror on Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:18 pm

"Yes, I was just wondering what you think we should do about the 'Ten Shards', what with the turn of events."
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:19 pm

"Well we were suppose to get more info werent we?"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:21 pm

Ruul nodded, "Yeah, but seeing as we're all busy- I think so, at least. I haven't see Quint around- I don't know if it would be a good idea to go through with our errand today."
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:26 pm

"Well leaving it for tomorrow doesnt sound like a bad idea, considering how much weve had to do today." Jaruzak paused for a moment, "Although i am currently able to search through a library if needed."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:30 pm

Ruul shrugged, "You're the boss. But before you go, I should update you on what I have know far. Among the injured, there's a Kokiri named Reina. She and her partner, a man with a gas mask named Chaos, said that they fought a creature in the forest, and it dropped a mask. They don't know where it is now, only that another monster, this one covered in flames, took it." He glanced back in the room, and back to Jaruzak, "The man I'm watching over right now said that he fought a powerful monster in the Great Bay. I don't think it would be too much of a stretch to assume that the two could be related. If that's the case, I think we should ask the Kokiri and her partner for help."

Last edited by Draezeth on Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:42 pm

"I definitely see your point and more help should be able for us to acquire what we need more effectively, i too think that they should join us." Jaruzak said' "Well considering that she is injured and Quint is currently helping out the injured, i say that we should rest until we are well enough."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:46 pm

Ruul nodded, "I don't think that Reina and Chaos will accept right away, though. First off, they don't trust me at all, and Reina thought it was genuinely stupid to challenge creatures 'that powerful', as I think she put it." He leaned against the wall, "But I guess it would be a good idea to ask anyways. Who knows, they might be alright with it if they get something in exchange... But as you said, rest first."
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 6:43 pm

"I'll be off at a stream to wash my scales before returning to the injured." Jaruzak said before taking a few steps away before flying into the air.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 7:06 pm

Ruul stepped back into the office, pulled out a stool, and sat down on it.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:18 pm

Reodip was looking at Ruul and saw his axe and didn't knew for sure if it was able to damage the beast since even some his his strongest ammo how could use underwater didn't always hurt him. So he stumbled to the box again and took out one his his weapons he used when he was still using melee weapons, it was an axe and shield made from a poisonness beast which used to dwell in dark cold caves and it still contained some of it's very strong venom. He walked towards ruul "I think that I should at least thank you for thinking about if you wanted to help me. I saw you use an Axe as a weapon, so here take this." He showed him the axe with the shield laying underneath it. "Here you can have this. Even if you don't decide to actually help me it has been taking up a lot of space in my box someone gave it to me as a present someday and I have used it for a while but it seally wasn't my thing".
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
rickamaru

Friendliness : 459

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:27 pm

Rickamaru entered the hospital behind the doctor. He still carried the weapon over his shoulder and was being very careful to not let it collide with anything. He noticed the person from the bar, who's blue hair seemed to defy gravity, talking to someone who looked really beat up. His wounds were not consistent with the blast victims though. When the doctor pointed him out as the owner, Rickamaru approached him. "Greetings traveler. I believe i have something of yours. Such a strange weapon to see in this area, mind telling me why you are so far from home?"
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:34 pm

"well this is what happened to me in a nutshell, I was hired to fight a huge eel but I failed horribly as you can see and well I passed out on the floor of the inn you probally found that weapon. So yeah now I'm here and have found my weapon so could I please have it back."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:45 am

Reina sat beside Chaos waiting for the doctors to get to her. She understood why they kept walking by without paying her much attention. She could see how beat up everyone was tha the doctors were paying attention to. "Looks like we were lucky Aren." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 6:25 am

Rickamaru hands the weapon back to man, having no real interest in it himself. "There anything special about this creature? Markings or anything? I'm looking for some particularly unique items and they tend to be gaurded by powerful creatures or beings. Maybe something that looked like a mask?"
This last part he was careful to say quietly and not to draw the attention of the noisy blue haired man.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:51 am

Ruul got up, "I don't suppose you need me here anymore, do you?" he asked the doctor, who shook his head and opened a drawer to look for tools. Satisfied, Ruul raised his hand as a short farewell to Reodip, "I'm staying that the Lazy Possum if you need to find me," and left.

He looked at the patients lying about on the street and decided it was time he paid attention to Reina, as it seemed that nobody had gotten to her yet.

He knelt next to her, "Do you need anything? An ice pack, water, a splint...?"
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:30 pm

Reodip took the weapon from Rickamaru and walked towards the box again an put it in there. He wasn't going to need it for a while and even when he was it wasn't smart to carry such a heavy thing around with these wounds.
"Okay, That's the inn in which I passed out wasn't it?"
"No, there wasn't anything special about the monster at least not that I find special. Then again I have fought monsters which could do special things which I don't consider special now anymore."
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:00 pm

Rickamaru looked thoughtful for a moment. "So you didn't see anything that would resemble a mask on the creature? It would be disproportionate to the creatures size since it will be big enough for a person to wear. Well if it doesn't have one then it's of no concern of mine. If there is nothing else, I'll be on my way."
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:02 pm

"Nope I'm sure it didn't had a mask on it's just a huge fish thing which can vanish underwater and has the ability to shoot lightning."
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:05 pm

"Well i wish you the best of luck then. It has nothing to do with my mission and i can't spare the time." Rickamaru then left the hospital and looked up at the sun to check his time. Since he still had time left before the portal appeared, he decided to scout out the alley way. Heading towards the curiousity shop, he turned down the alley that led behind it.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:58 pm

Chaos looked towards Ruul. He'd seen injuries like this before. "Her wounds are non-fatal, slight leg injuries. Ice should suffice to lessen the swelling, perhaps a splint for the left leg to be safe....." As he was talking he saw the man from the forest walk by. As the man turned the corner Chaos decided that he should do a little reconnaissance of the character who had been peaking his suspicions. "I'll be right back." He said a little rushed. Turning back to Reina he quickly said, " Stay where you are. There's something I need to check out."

He climbed to a roof and started to give chase, silent as a cat in the night. Time to put 21 years of special operative training to work. He mumbled to himself. "Let the forces that watch over us make my moves silent, my attacks quick, and bring success to the mission at hand." He didn't normally believe in the prayers some of his comrades said, but something told him that this wouldn't be easy. He wanted to avoid combat. at this moment in time he couldn't afford any injuries while having someone under his care.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 12:16 am

As Rickamaru entered the alley, he expanded his consciousness and used his soul sight to see how inhabited the area was. He noted that most the buildings around seemed to be uninhabited and the bums seemed to congregate more towards the center of town. The area looked deserted except for a few souls here and there. Most likely from the explosion. Then he noticed a soul in an unusual location. It was up on the rooftops not far behind him. Placing his hand on his weapon under his cloak, Rickamaru continued forward and exited back onto the street. He kept an eye on the person following him. Who was it and why were they following him?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town
Page 13 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 37  Next