The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town

Go down 
+6
Zalty
rickamaru
Commander Catspirit
J
Dimbo
Necruta
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 10:28 am

The sudden act of a hug overwhelmed Chaos. This was an action completely alien to him so he wasn't quite sure how to act. He awkwardly put his hands on her shoulders as he let her cry on his. " I can't leave you alone for ten minutes can I?" He said a little more cheerfully
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 10:33 am

That got Reina to smile a little. "Looks like you've saved me again." She mumbled still not letting go. At that moment Chaos was the only thing keeping her standing on her shaky legs.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:01 am

Without even asking, Chaos lifted her up and started walking out the alley. A large portion of the smoke had begun to dissipate and now they could see all the destruction around them. Chaos had taken part in building sabotage, but never in such a public location filled with civilians. 'What could cause someone to want the destruction of a bomb shop?' He wondered to himself. Could it be a political stunt? Revenge for an act of the past? Or just a sadistic act of senseless violence? Chaos wasn't sure of the motive, but he thought he knew the culprit. He turned, glaring through the lenses of his mask towards the window he had seen the man from the forest staring at this shop. "He has something to do with this, I know it. I just need some more evidence." He muttered to himself.

Having left his own medical supplies back at the inn, he moved towards where the doctors were so they could make sure his friend was truly okay.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
rickamaru

Friendliness : 459

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 5:00 pm

With the commotion beginning to die down, Rickamaru closed his windows and the blinds. He walked to the center of his room and once again communicated with his master. "The task has been completed. I have the blueprints and the shop is gone leaving no evidence of the theft. All will assume that they were lost in the explosion. Are there further orders or will you send a portal for the blue prints for safe keeping?"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 6:19 pm

The orders arrived readily.
Excellent work. I will open a portal in the alley beside the curiosity shop when the sun turns orange. It will remain open until the sun sets completely. Do not let anybody see you go into the alley.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 6:32 pm

"I understand. So you have ordered, so shall i do." Rickamaru then severed the connection and opened his window again, checking the time. He then went down to get some food. He was hungry again after his morning exercise. He returned to his room and decided to refill the empty crystal with dark energy. It was all he had to fill it with and it does him no good to have an empty crystal.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 6:49 pm

The town's three doctors had more than they could handle in patients. The victims were laid out on the ground in front of the doctors' offices, resting on spare blankets. Volunteers rushed about helping as much as they could. Among them was Ruul, who used his ice abilities to make ice packs to soother scrapes, bruises and burns.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 6:56 pm

The entire time this all happened, Jaruzak was searching via the skies for trapped victims and immobilized injured, swooping down from the skies and into the fire to rescue them and then flying them to the large amount of victims being treated in the street.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 1:20 am

The stranger which was laying in a hospital bed slowl regained his counsciousness after a few minutes he had fully regained his counsciousness, He outside the window and it seemed like about 3 to 5 hours had passed after that he looked at his wounds 'They aren't so bad I've had worse wounds like those but never so many at the same time' he thought. He was sure that his armor was useless now and that he probally had to let a blacksmith make new ones but it was hard to find a blacksmith who could not only make a armor out of metal but also out of bones and monster hides. He then saw that his weapon was missing he slowly tried to get out of his bed ignoring some of the wounds opening up again, He was about ready to walk away when the doctor came in. " I thought you would be laying in that bed for at least a week seeing in what condition you were in when people let me look at your body, let alone that you would be standing and trying to walk away with wounds which had barely time to heal and which I just finished stitching. I'm sorry but I can't let you leave for at least a week".
The stranger expected such a reaction and already know what he was going to say since he has dealt with much more annoying doctors which wouldn't even let you go when you were fully healed "I'm sorry that I'm not laying in bed and resting right now but it seems like my weapon isn't here so I guess it's still in that inn were you saw me for the first time. Could you please tell me how I can get there, that is if you allow me to get it myself otherwise I can give you a drawing of it so that you can get it for me. Since if my weapon gets into the wrong hands it can do a lot of harm to the world since the techology behind it is quite special if I do say so myself."
The docter saw that the stranger would get it himself if he didn't get it for him no matter what he would say so he agreed and took the picture of the weapon and saw why the stranger was so scared of letting it fall into the wrong hands, it was indeed something that when it falls in the wrong hands it would cause a lot of harm. So he told the nurses what to do with the patients of the explosion at the bombshop and went to the people who brought the stranger here. "The guy you brought here has miraculously regained his counsciousess in a few hours I'm currently going out to get somethings for him while i'm doing that you guys might want to visit him since when I get back I guess he will leave in a few hours or tomorrow if he's patient enough since it looked like he had stuff to do".

Last edited by Necruta on Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 1:53 am

Ruul nodded, "Alright." All this medical work was making him wish he had learned something about it during his travels.

He placed an ice pack on his current charge's burn and then stepped into the office where the stranger was, "Hi there, I'll be here while the doctor goes to get whatever it was you wanted. Do you need anything? Water, ice, bandages?"

Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 3:55 pm

"No, I just want to know a couple of things. First do you know the people who saved me since I want to thank them. Second I'm currently searching for either a very experienced blacksmith or some people who know how to fight underwater for quite sometime, since I'm a hunter and I accepted a job which was killing a huge eel which was terrorising the Great Bay region. They however forgot to mention that it has the abilty to become invisible underwater which caused me to loose seight of him and eventually caused these wounds."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 3:58 pm

Ruul sat down on a stool, "Oh, well I helped carry you here, along with my companion, Jaruzak. He cauterized most of your wounds when you collapsed. The rest of the saving was dome by the medic. As for your question about the blacksmith, I don't have an answer. I'm only passing through Termina. And as for fighting underwater, I think you should look for some Zora warriors. I don't think anyone else can breathe underwater."
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 4:06 pm

"Yeah they were the people who gave me the job some off them went with me to slay that monster but it turns out he is part zora since he has almost the same powers as them only amplified. I'm lucky I use long range weapons otherwise I would have ended up as them, as tiny pieces floting in the ocean and most pieces of them in the Zora eelish stomach. So I don't think I can get anymore help of the zoras after what happened to some of their warriors."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 5:07 pm

Ruul shook his head, "Sorry... Unless you can find Tokays or Mer People, then I don't know who else could help you. I, personally, can create ice and turn water into ice, but I won't be much help in an underwater battle."
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 8:54 pm

Having time to spare, Rickamaru decided he might as well scout out the area he would be visiting later tonight. Knowing your terrain is an important aspect in any situation. He proceeded downstairs and told the barkeep he would be going out for a bit. As he was heading for the door, he noticed an odd weapon leaning against the wall by the door. He asked the barkeep about it and he didn't know anything. Rickamaru picked it up to examine it closer. Looking around the bar room, it was empty save for some farmers. No one here would have a weapon of this caliber.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 10:57 pm

the doctor came into the inn and saw that a strange guy was holding the weapon he was requested to get for his patient. "uhm, sir I know to who that weapon belongs and I promissed that I would get it for him". He show him the picture that he had gotten to prove that he was requested that he to go get it. "I'll be taking that weapon to his rightfull owner if you don't mind."

Meanwhile in the docter's office, "Hmm creating ice and freezing water that wold help out a lot" the stranger said. "Since I use a long range weapon and when i'm in the water my aim is horrible and I can't shoot the beast from the shore. If you like you can join me the only thing we need then is someone who is crazy enough to face that monster head on." He sighed "But no one is /that/ stupid".
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 12:12 am

Ruul was once again reminded of what the Kokiri said about the masks being guarded by monsters, and wondered if this creature was related. That also reminded him of why he and the other two had come to Clock Town (other than a good night's sleep).

He got up, "Oh man, I totally forgot about that..." he said to himself. "I might be able to help you," he said, turning to the stranger, "I'll have to look something up, first, though. By the way, I didn't catch your name. Mine's Ruul."
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 12:51 am

Rickamaru eyed the doctor. "This weapon is a sensitive piece of equipement. Very dangerous in the hands of anyone who doesn't know what they are doing. If you don't mind, i would like to meet this person."
Something seemed off about this kind of weapon being in this location. Just who was this guy?
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:04 am

Chaos arrived at the location of the doctors and set Reina down, taking a seat next to her. " A medic should be over to check on you soon," he said as he rubbed his legs, still aching from the jump.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:32 am

"So who is it you think did this?" Reina asked, "I know you have an idea."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:59 am

Chaos looked up." I have my speculations, but no hard evidence as of yet. The motive is unknown to me too. What could urge someone to do this to a store selling what is a pretty common item in this area? I've gone over different reasons in my head and I've narrowed it down to a few options. 1. Some sort of revenge act on the owner, 2. They were after something special and an explosion could cover their tracks, or 3. They're just a deranged sadist looking for a thrill, although this is the least likely as all the trouble of setting up something like this seems far out of the league some crazed bomber." He crossed his arms and leaned back against the wall
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:02 pm

The doctor sighed "Alright follow me to my office but I warn you if you can't stand blood or nasty wounds you'd better prepare yourself." After saying that he walked out of the inn hoping the stranger would follow him.

In the docter's office

"My name is reodip. Thank you for wanting to help me but let me tell you this I don't think that you want to fight that guy without armor on, even if you are not in his range of attacks." He slowly rose from his bed and walked to a rather large box at the end of the room. He reached in and pulled out 2 sets of armor

(1st one: http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/File:Barioth-Gunner.png )
(2nd one: http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Barioth_Armor_(Blade) )

"I don't know which one you like better and I don't have any other armors exept these so go a head and pick the one you like best".
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:10 pm

Ruul slightly objected to Reodip walking already, but let him do it, since he didn't go far. His eyebrows rose when he produced the armor, "But doesn't that belong to the doctor? That's his box, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:14 pm

"Yeah that's true but we hunters have learned that we can get our stuff out of a box as long as our stuff is in the box we have at home so basicly we teleport the stuff we need from one box to another."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:22 pm

It didn't seem too far fetched to Ruul. After all, he had the power to create ice out of nothing.

He looked at the two armors carefully, "I prefer light armor," he pointed at the (gunner) one, "like that. But are you sure you want to lend me something like that? It looks expensive."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town
Page 12 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 37  Next