The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town

Go down 
+6
Zalty
rickamaru
Commander Catspirit
J
Dimbo
Necruta
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 11:47 pm

Chaos grabbed hold of the dislocated leg, took a breath, and pushed it hard into place. The noise of bone hitting bone could be heard throughout the room.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 6:09 am

Reina winced at the sound. She couldn't stand the sound of pain like that. as much as she wanted to help she had to sit down.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 9:31 am

(Reina winces at the sound of grinding bone yet not the sound and smell of searing flesh?)

Jaruzak sat back down and watched over the man whose life he had saved, he then looked at his scaler he then saw that it had been bent out of shape slightly from the flames earlier, he then cupped his hands and breathed only a small amount to get it to start glowing slightly, then he used his fingers to bend it back into shape. After several minutes of that, he grabbed out his new whittle stone and then sharpened it.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:57 am

The man who had run outside returned, out of breath, "I brought the doctor!"

A tall man in a long tunic, carrying something under his arm, stepped inside. He examined the fallen man, "He'll be needing heavy care. Many of his wounds will have to be stitched. I must commend the one who cauterized most of them, however." He turned his eye to Jaruzak for a moment before looking back at the center of attention. He put what was under his arm on the ground. It was a stretcher, "Somebody help me move this man onto the stretcher, but carefully now, we mustn't open his wounds."

Ruul bent down and took the man's shoulders again, while the doctor moved him by his feet. The doctor straightened his back with an audible crack, "Can somebody please help carry the stretcher?"
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:21 pm

"I'll help" Jaruzak said just after placing the red hot scaler in his mouth to cool it off before placing it into his pouch at his belt. When he was next to the doctor he said under his breath "I cauterized the wounds, i once was a doctors assistant for some money". He then helped Ruul pick up the stretcher and carry the man out.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
rickamaru

Friendliness : 459

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:34 pm

Meanwhile, Rickamaru had found the blue prints in the bomb shop. With them in hand, he went to the bomb storage area of the shop. Taking out one of his fire crystals and some chalk, he drew a rune on the floor of the room. This rune would release the energy stored within if it were disturbed or after 5 minutes. He then stored a whole fire gem in the rune. The detonation should set off the bombs and the shop will be gone. Moving quickly, Rickamaru left the bomb shop through the same window he had entered and ran along the rooftops back to his room. Once there, he watched the shop from his window. It wouldn't be long now.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 5:57 am

Reina stood up from her seat and started following the group with the stretcher outside. "What can I do to help?" she asked eagerly. She didn't know why she had taken this sudden interest when moments ago she could barely stand. Perhaps she thought this would be a way to keep her mind off of her lost home. Maybe it was because she had felt so useless before and this was redemption. Either way she was determined to help this stranger. She looked back to Chaos. "I'll meet you back here for lunch, okay? Unless you want to come too?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 7:07 am

Chaos looked at Reina, "I think I'm going to take a walk, I've had about enough of this inn for the time being and could really use some cooler air. I'll be back in an hour or so." He put his sword on his back and returned various other weapons to his person and walked out the door, then, deciding he was out of practice, proceeded to scale a building across the street and walk on the roofs of the city. Looking back at the inn from the roofs he saw the man from the forest looking out a window towards the distance. 'Something's not right here, what's he up to now?' Chaos tossed ideas around in his head, looking in the same direction.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 7:36 am

Reina had lost the group while looking around at the city. So many interesting shops were along here she couldn't help but wander around. 'Chaos and I will have to come back some time later and look at these.' There was a shady looking Curio Shop, a quaint little general store and a Bomb Shop. "Is that even legal?" she asked Aren, her fairy companion shrugged. Reina peered in the window to get a closer look. "They're selling Bombchus! That is illegal! Unless Termina is much more loose with their explosive laws.

(Ok i really didn't make that up as much as you may think i did. In Ocarina of Time there were very few places you could buy/win bombchus. the Bombchu bowling alley and the Bombchu shop in market town were only open at night. The bombchu Shop is located in the very shady back-alley and when you buy from there that merchandise is sold out for good. The only other place you can BUY bombchus is in the middle of the Haunted Wasteland at the Magic Carpet Shop and the guy doesnt even tell you what he's selling until youve paid for it. I might be speculating a lot but its always seemed to me like Bombchus were an outlawed item in Hyrule.)
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 8:38 am

Chaos directed his eyes to the bombshop below. This building was right across from the man's window and so Chaos decided this to be the point of the man's interest. He could see Reina looking through the window with her fairy. "Something's very strange here," Chaos mumbled to himself. He then decided to go towards the shop to investigate via rooftop. Little did he know that the timer was about to run out....
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:31 am

"Reina." Aren tugged on a lock of Reina's hair, "We should go."
"Hold on a second Aren, I just want to get a closer look." She took a step towards the front door about ready to turn the handle.
"What about the injured guy? Or Chaos?" asked Aren, "We should be with one of them right now."
"Please Aren I'm no child!" Reina remarked.
"Yes you are!" Aren argued. "We should be with somebody we know, this town is too big."
Reina sighed. "You're right Aren," she admitted, "We wouldn't want to get abducted now would we?"
Aren sighed in relief and took his perch back on her shoulder. Reina began to walk away from the shop.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:47 am

An explosion rocked the town as a cloud of billowing smoke shot straight upwards. Debris rained down throughout the city.

Ruul's eyes shot towards the source of the noise, "An explosion?!"

A roof tile landed a few feet from them. "Let us hurry!" urged the doctor.

He led them into his office, "That will be all, thank you. I can take care of the patient. You are free to stay if you wish."

Ruul was already headed towards the door, "I need to make sure nobody was injured in the explosion."
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:51 am

"I'll come too" Quint said following Ruul out the door.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:53 am

Reina fell to the ground. she had been far enough away not to be killed by the initial blast but it felt like she had broken a couple ribs and debris was falling all around her. Aren had tumbled from her shoulder and was laying beside her on the ground. He wasn't as hurt as Reina but he was still in pretty bad shape. She scooped him up and pressed his tiny body close to hers. "I should have listened." She whispered to him. Trying to avoid being trampled on by the panicking people around her she crawled into a nearby alley to try and seek shelter from the bits of burning building falling around her.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:56 am

As the shop began ignited in a flaming explosion, Chaos dived down to the street below in front of the shop, ignoring the pain of landing from so high up. "DAMMIT! I should have acted quicker!" He raised his hands and crossed them to emit purple energy in the form of a wall curving above him to try and protect some of the fleeing citizens from debris.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:57 am

Ruul was at the blast scene within two minutes. The entire street in front of the bomb shop was black with soot, and the shops on either side of it were in no condition to be used anymore.

Seeing the everyone in the immediate viscinity was being cared for by onlookers, Ruul moved onwards, looking for victims that had been overlooked. He kept his ears sharp, listening for a cry for help.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 10:04 am

From the alley Reina could see the mass panic in the street building. People were being trampled or hit by debris. Reina found it harder and harder to breathe and she couldn't tell if it was the smoke and dust or her broken ribs. Out in the crowd she could see Chaos standing in the middle of things with some sort of weird purple dome around him. "Chaos!" she tried yelling for her friend but she was finding it hard to raise her voice over the mob of panicked citizens fleeing the scene. "Chaos I'm over here!"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 10:07 am

When the debris stopped falling, Chaos made his shield disappear, supporting such a large wall while being barraged with chunks of building had taken a fair amount of energy and it didn't help that he hurt his legs getting down here, but Chaos was only interested in the safety of his companion at this point. He thought he heard her voice in the distance. "REINA! Where are you?" The smoke didn't effect his breathing, but it certainly impaired his vision to an extent.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 10:08 am

"What the heck happened there" Speaking to Ruul as he reached the explosion site.

Last edited by Trace-114 on Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 10:10 am

Reina thought she heard Chaos calling for her but she couldn't be sure. In any case it wasn't stopping her from continuing to yell. "CHAOS!" She forced herself to stand up, not that her height made her more visible but it was better than sitting. "Chaos! I'm over here!" 'What if he didn't make it?' she worried.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 10:12 am

Following the noise, Chaos found his way to the alley and ran over to Reina's location and kneeled down. "Are you alright?" He asked urgently
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 10:14 am

Ruul held a young boy in his arms, black from the soot but unharmed. "It looks like the bomb shop caught fire and exploded."

He heard a child's calls from down an alley. "Here, take the boy." He handed the child to Quint and peered into the alley. He was surprised to find the Kokiri. Her partner seemed to have found her, though, so he continued to search for more people needing help.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 10:19 am

"I'm fine...really beat up but I'm fine." Reina said but she didn't sound fine, she sounded hysterical. After everything that had happened with the explosion she was not fine. She gave in to her emotions as she threw her arms around Chaos's neck and began to sob uncontrollably.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 10:21 am

Quint carried the boy to someone with medical experience "You will be alright now." and headed back to look for anyone still in need of assistance.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 10:22 am

The sound of sobbing was almost too much for Ruul to bear. But he knew his presence was the last thing the Kokiri wanted, and so he forced himself to ignore it and continue his search. He found a young man with a broken leg and proceeded to help him towards the rest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town
Page 11 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next