The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town

Go down 
+6
Zalty
rickamaru
Commander Catspirit
J
Dimbo
Necruta
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:00 am

Reina sighed in relief. "Yes, I think sticking together sounds like the best plan." She smiled. She wasn't really sure why the idea of splitting up had upset her. Maybe it was because she felt like she owed him for saving her or maybe it was just because she felt safer with him along. Whatever the reason she knew she had grown attached to him and she wasn't quite ready to give that up yet. "It's good to have a companion to travel with."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:09 am

" I agree, I've always preferred working in groups. Another head to think over problems, an extra hand to get the job done quicker, a back to cover your own. Eventually comrades become like family and it can be hard to see them go....." Chaos began to fade off in his memories again. Talking slower and a little quieter with each word
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:18 am

"Hey, are you okay?" she was concerned about the way he trailed off like that. 'If he doesn't want to talk about it that's fine but whatever it is it really seems to be bothering him.'
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:24 am

Chaos snapped out of his trance. "Right, sorry, it's just thinking back..." Chaos stopped himself "It's...probably nothing you'd want to listen to." Chaos believed in forgetting the past, living in the now, and predicting what would come next. He shouldn't be thinking back to events that had already happened, but part of him desired to despite the pain he felt in reliving them
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:50 am

"I see..." Reina trailed off as well. Her hand instinctively went to her side as she sat lost in thought. "Well if you don't want to talk about it...I just want to make sure you're okay."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:26 am

Chaos noticed that his inflection was perhaps disheartening his companion. "No need to worry about me, I'm fine now. Let's change the subject." It seemed his mood partially effected her as it would with his old team. "The past is the past, I can't dwell on what happened anymore. This is where I am and these are the problems I'm currently facing!" He said in his head. This lightened his mood a bit and he sat up more. "So, do you have any ideas on what we should do?"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 2:03 pm

Breakfast woke Ruul up. It usually did. Thanks to that, he noticed that the gas masked man and the Kokiri were in the room as well. He was reminded of his worries from the previous night. "Excuse me for a bit," he said to Jaruzak, getting to his feet.

He slipped over to the table that the two were sitting at and, not really caring what they thought, blurted out, "My companion told me what happened to the forest. You have my condolences..." He usually didn't speak in such a mild manner, but he felt it was somehow necessary.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 2:51 pm

Jaruzak kept an ear on the conversation, afterall it was important. It was alos to make sure his out-going companion wouldnt be attacked 2 on 1 for long.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 3:11 pm

Chaos had been so focused on the conversation, he hadn't noticed Ruul approaching and jolted a bit when he appeared seemingly out of nowhere. Had he not realized who it was a second later he would have attempted to disable the man by surprise in the most efficient way possible. After seeing it was that nosy blue haired man from the night before he eased up a bit, but continued to keep his guard up. He now had his serious face on, not that anybody could see it... He thought to himself, 'Is it normal for people to interrupt conversations like this around here?'
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:04 pm

Quint accidentally slept in a bit later than usual and was in a rush getting up. "I hope in not too late." he thought to himself as he walked down the stairs into the dining area, where he saw Ruul talking the masked man and the girl from the night before.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 6:35 pm

'As if I don't have enough of a reminder about what happened to my home...' she thought sadly. "It was...a hard blow to the forest...The Kokiri are going to be suffering with his one for a long time. I just wish I could have prevented it." she said solemnly. She found it hard to talk about the touchy subject without getting upset.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 6:46 pm

Ruul nodded understandingly, "I know what it's like to lose your home. If there's a way I can help, let me know."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 5:22 am

Reina placed her hand on her side again. It was clear she was upset. 'why does this stranger keep wanting to bring it up? He barely knows me.' she wondered.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:08 am

Chaos tilted his head a little bit towards Ruul. Despite good intentions this conversation was obviously upsetting Reina and he didn't care much for that. He considered interrupting if it lasted much longer.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:04 am

Ruul wasn't blind to the fact that the Kokiri was upset. He wanted to help, but he could tell he had worn out his welcome. "Sorry," he said hastily, "I was just hoping I could help somehow," he left quickly, flushed with embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
rickamaru

Friendliness : 459

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 2:02 pm

Rickamaru rose from his slumber feeling greatly rejuvenated. The headache from the night before was finally past. Taking out the gem he had used to place his rune last night, he drew the energy contained in the trap rune back into the crystal then erased the chalk markings. Heading downstairs, he ordered some eggs and bacon before returning to his room. He noticed that the 2 groups of people were downstairs again but there wasn't anyone else of note. Eating his breakfast quickly when he got back to his room, he sat down on the floor and took a deep breath. It was time to check in and see if he had any waiting orders. Closing his eye and focusing on the veil between this world and his master's, Rickamaru let his mind cross through and made contact with the being on the other side. "I am checking in sir, do you have any orders for me?"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 2:24 pm

In the bomb shop, there are blueprints for a flying machine. Take them, and set fire to the place.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

Friendliness : 459

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 2:28 pm

I hear and obey." Waking from his trance, Rickamaru finished his breakfast and donned his cloak and weaponry. He opened his window and slipped out onto the roof and looked around for this bomb shop. Setting off quickly, he began to scan the nearby area for the shop. He finally located it. He was in luck, it was still too early for it to be open yet. Climbing onto the roof, he found an upstairs window and slipped inside. Letting himself meld into the dark of the building, he began to search for the blueprints.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:02 pm

A stranger was stumbling towards the The Lazy Possum with wound all over his body and ripped pieces of his leather armor. 'Just a little further and then I'm saved people will see me and it the worst case they look at my wounds and might call someone who can treat them'. He couldn't remember how long he was walking his only goal was to at least tell someone what happened. He opened the door of the inn and slowly went inside and tried to walk to the innkeeper, but after a few steps he felt that he reached his limit and he lost consciousness imidiately falling on the floor like a rock his weapon, a sort of bow thing, fell from his back and was laying a few meters besides him. This caused some of the smaller wound which were healing to open again and it would be a matter of minutes before he die of lack of blood
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:08 pm

Quint was the first to see the man enter the inn and drop to the ground. Rushing over he saw the various wounds. "QUICK THIS MAN NEEDS MEDICAL ATTENTION" He yelled as he was desperetly trying to give the man some first aid.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:20 pm

Ruul was already at his side, "How did he get so beat up? What could do this to someone?" He remembered what the Kokiri had said about the creatures guarding the masks, but pushed the thought aside.

"I'll get a doctor!" cried one of the people in the room, running out the door.

Ruul did his best in the meantime to cover the wounds with the torn parts of the man's clothes. It was a futile effort, though. There were simply too many wounds to be covered.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 5:36 pm

Jaruzak quickly moved out of his position and yelled over everyone, "Move out of the way!!" He then grabbed out his scaler and cupped it in his hands in front of his mouth, he then spewed intensively hot flames on to it turning it a very bright red. He then used it to cauterize the bleeding mans wounds shut.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 6:55 pm

Ruul jumped back away from the flames, vision blurring momentarily. He let Jaruzak do his work.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 11:14 pm

Chaos had been alarmed by the wounded figure that collapsed upon entrance and even more surprised at the flames bursting from the dragon like man. He thought to himself, 'What could have happened to this guy?' Clearly it was an attack but the cause and reason were still unknown. For all he knew someone could have injured him in self defense, however if so the tables would have to have quickly turned. That option was less likely, however, caution should still be taken for nothing was set in stone yet.

He calmly walked over to the body after it's burn treatment and kneeled down. Chaos then felt about the body for any abnormalities, where he discovered a dislocated leg. Before doing anything else he decided he should put this back in place. He turned to the group behind him. "Would one of you care to hold him while I put this bone back in place? Unconscious or not the pain might make him move more then preferable."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 11:38 pm

Ruul nodded And placed his hands on the unconscious man's shoulders. A few more people volunteered. Soon, the man was well secured and ready for whatever the gas-masked man had in mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town
Page 10 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 37  Next