The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalCalendarSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Share | 

Catspirit's journey: Chapter one, The beginning.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dimbo
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Friendliness : 399

PostSubject: Catspirit's journey: Chapter one, The beginning.   Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:53 pm

In a faraway city, that has no name for the purpose of the plot, there once was a man that followed his dreams, and in the end, did he do it? Did Catspirit manage to find the secret of eternal life? Will he defeat the ancient tribe of the Nyan? Will he get back his Pringles?

In city NÂș1, there was a baby, only 4 months old, he was thrown, like trash, in a trash can near the strip dance club Orphanage, did the orphanage take him in? No, because in actuality, a bunch of thugs found him first, and forced him to work in a boat (Not the correct term) when he was only 8 months of age? How? Because Catspirit wasn't a normal baby, he was the most intelligent baby- No, the most intelligent being that ever existed, after a certain run-ins with the cops (Found in "Catspirit's Journey: The missing files") he was a worldwide criminal.
When he was 17, he finally, finally found a place that he could hide...
Space.
Back to top Go down

Catspirit's journey: Chapter one, The beginning.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1